Sonderkommando Marcel Nadjari's diary from Auschwitz

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Sonderkommando Marcel Nadjari's diary from Auschwitz

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:05 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Really? Those are all frozen over where I and the members are at.

It’s an indoor water park in Grapevine, Texas called “Great Wolf Lodge.” We try and take the kids once a year.

When it's cold so they beg you not to take them back... :lol:

I actually enjoy it too, I’ve mentioned my solution to middle age is to act like I’m 12 for as long as I can...... :D
Don’t make me come down there!!!!
-God

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:45 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:3000/200=merely 15 persons per square meter. With some trying, and provided there were lots of children, one could fit even more (like 4000) in there.
Didn't mean they did, bit there really is no problem.

Wasn't there an experiment or something by a denier (or 'doubter', can't recall) who used his kids and constructed kind of small booths, filling one of them with his family and friends, and finally admitting that his doubts were with no base at all?

I'm sure members of the forum here know this story, just can't know how to search for it, I don't remember names etc. He was in the beginning like 'no way 700 people inside this and that', and he end up like 'of course it's possible 700 people' etc.

Does anyone remember it?
I put it online :)

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:48 am

Denying-History wrote:Remembering that some 0.3 million children died at Auschwitz it seems unlikely such high figures were common.

Sure, but that only means that 3000 is a reasonable number, and not 4000.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”