David Irving accepts homicidal gassings

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Aaron Richards
Poster

David Irving accepts homicidal gassings

Postby Aaron Richards » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 am

I searched the forum for an Irving titled thread, didnt find any relating to his "Talking Frankly" interview, so decided to make this one. It's old news (at least since 2009), but I felt like if anyone in the future doesn't want to sift through a 2.5 hour video, here's the abridged version where Irving explains things that would make the classic holocaust deniers' collective heads explode. And yes, I do like rubbing it in and emphasizing how splintered and infighting-wrecked the revisionist/denier community is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY

Of course, BroI has covered the recent statement:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28458&p=594039&hilit=irving#p594039
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: David Irving accepts homicidal gassings

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:59 am

Yes, the rabbit does enjoy popping up now and again to show how superior he is.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 am

Aaron Richards wrote:I searched the forum for an Irving titled thread, didnt find any relating to his "Talking Frankly" interview, so decided to make this one. It's old news (at least since 2009), but I felt like if anyone in the future doesn't want to sift through a 2.5 hour video, here's the abridged version where Irving explains things that would make the classic holocaust deniers' collective heads explode. And yes, I do like rubbing it in and emphasizing how splintered and infighting-wrecked the revisionist/denier community is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY

Of course, BroI has covered the recent statement:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28458&p=594039&hilit=irving#p594039

I love how he bounds off the line thinking the worlds' historians give a facking shite what he thinks.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:12 am

Against better judgment I watched it.... same theme for 40 years: Dolfy gets a pass (the part on his last will is truly special)

Himm, hey, und all the kingdom of heaven get blamed.

I say okay..... Leave Dolfy in whereves shooting up his daily dose of drugs ...and the rest run wild...

Except it's BS.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 pm

I saw a video here posted by the Black Rabbit about how David Irving accepts 6 million Jewish deaths in the Holocaust.
I always show it to deniers.
Then they question Irving.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Very interesting video, I just watched it.

He seems to minimize the amount of victims in Auschwitz, but he admits they were gassed.
He admits the Reinhard Camps were extermination centers.
He admits genocidal acts by the Einsatzgruppen.
He says Hitler was probably "out of the loop" shifting the blame onto Himmler, and other Nazi seniors and local officers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:He admits genocidal acts by the Einsatzgruppen.
He says Hitler was probably "out of the loop" shifting the blame onto Himmler, and other Nazi seniors and local officers.

That started before he became a denier, he minimized or excluded Hitler’s involvement in the killing process.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Congragelations Aaron, your new channel juat got it's first denier blabber comment.

These aren't historiographical methods, this is pandering to the Jewish world mafia from a man conscious of their will to annihilate him. If he were to speak his mind openly he would be totally censored like Evalion or worse, receive a mail bomb at his front door from the Mossad, get exiled, and sent to prison for years like Ernst Zundel (A REAL HISTORIAN). He made this video precisely for the sole purpose of kikes like you making comments like the one you just made. If you had a modicum of intelligence and the ability to read between the lines you would realize nearly all the sources he is citing are dubious, and the ones that aren't prove Hitler's decency and even his unknowing of any "holocaust" at all (which Irving starts talking about around 16mins into the video)! Not once does he support the 6 million number, not once does he support the underground gas chamber in Auschwitz where supposedly the bulk of the holocaust occurred, not once does he support the supposed, impossible burial, re-earthing, and TOTAL CHARRING INTO ASH of the remains of millions of Jews in Buchenwald. The fact of the matter is that the red cross was in the camps and detected nothing, the prisoners INCLUDING ANNE FRANK were dying of Typhus and later starvation due to an ongoing epidemic and a poor standard of living as the tide turned against the Germans (which is when the holocaust supposedly happened; after 1942), Zyklon B was used as a delousing agent and even the official holocaust museums acknowledge this fact, some of the doors of the "homocidal" gas chambers were made of wood and rubber and could be kicked down by any man let alone 10000 pushing against it at once, Hitler, NEVER, NEVER made a single mention TO ANYONE of the holocaust, and Auschwitz had a brothel, a petting zoo, a swimming pool, and a soccer field (just metres away from the so-called gas chambers). The Soviets falsified the holocaust myth as they were the first country in the world to recognize Israel and were its foremost supporters in the earliest days, literally not a single camp liberated by Americans is even claimed to be a Death Camp, the Soviets have been proven to have built false chimneys after the war to fool others into thinking they were used for genocidal purposes, many honest Jews have spoken about the nice treatment they experienced in the so-called "Death Camps" from the Germans, many Jews who claimed that they saw people turned into lampshades, soap, shrunken heads, and other outlandish BS such as Dario Gabbai and Herman Rosenblatt have been proven to be liars. You kikes are still butthurt about this for two reasons: 1. You HATE the fact that Hitler forced you to work with your hands, to do manual labour, especially for the benefit of the German state which you have always been so hellbent on destroying, and 2. You must remain butthurt because otherwise the world might start questioning you and realizing your lies and demand that the billions of dollars sent to Israel and that are still being sent there be returned and that a REAL holocaust might happen out of retaliation -
which is what you deserve!  

Edit: now he adds this:

Schindler's list and murdering and silencing all competent truth-sayers is the closest thing you'll ever get to (((debunking))) it you filthy subhuman. And I say that with infinite regret and sorrow that the holocaust didn't happen. Here's to hoping that it will soon though!  

"murdering all the truth sayers", "mailbombs"... is a reffering to any specific HD claim of a specific denier who died prematurly because of his opinions or is this just the classical denier {!#%@} speech?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 pm

I think I just had an aneurysm I laughed so loud.

Ernst Zundel was a publisher, not a historian. He was a graphic artist, of all things.

See, I find it a sad state of affairs that I know more denier crap than some deniers.

Aaron, if you can, get him to come here.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am

He still denies the crematoriums were used for gassings... hardly seems important he admits to some.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:01 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think I just had an aneurysm I laughed so loud.

Ernst Zundel was a publisher, not a historian. He was a graphic artist, of all things.

See, I find it a sad state of affairs that I know more denier crap than some deniers.

Meh, this one is just a stupid Nazi twot... I'd really rather seeing something like the perpetually menopausal Been_There show up here.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:39 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Meh, this one is just a stupid Nazi twot... I'd really rather seeing something like the perpetually menopausal Been_There show up here.

LOL, me, too but been-there refuses to leave his hidey hole.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Gabi Kogan has already invited him here. Of course he doesnt have the cojones for that; the cowards feel safe on youtube. Which is why I've addressed his """""interesting points""""" accordingly in that comment section.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Gabi Kogan has already invited him here. Of course he doesnt have the cojones for that; the cowards feel safe on youtube. Which is why I've addressed his """""interesting points""""" accordingly in that comment section.

Denying-History wrote:He still denies the crematoriums were used for gassings... hardly seems important he admits to some.

With all the "David Irving says this to crowd A", "David Irving says that to crowd B" videos on youtube, I feel like we should just keep spamming his recent (read: 8 year old) revisions only to anger the deniers that still like to peddle his 20 year old videos around to an unsuspecting YT audience.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:31 am

Aaron Richards wrote:
Denying-History wrote:He still denies the crematoriums were used for gassings... hardly seems important he admits to some.

With all the "David Irving says this to crowd A", "David Irving says that to crowd B" videos on youtube, I feel like we should just keep spamming his recent (read: 8 year old) revisions only to anger the deniers that still like to peddle his 20 year old videos around to an unsuspecting YT audience.

Take it as you may, he doesn't seemed to have revised his position outside accepting Meyers semi-denial. Its simply admitting to the bunkers by misusing a source. For all we know he still accepts Leuchters reports findings on the crematoriums.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Return to “Holocaust Denial”