The eight-muffle crematory ovens of Kremas IV and V

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Aaron Richards
Poster

The eight-muffle crematory ovens of Kremas IV and V

Postby Aaron Richards » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 am

I was wondering if there are any pictures, blueprints or even survivor testimony-based sketches of these particular 8-muffle variant Topf & Sons ovens.

I didn't find em on Auschwitz's 1943 Bauleitung photo album (only found photos of the Topf double-muffle for Krema I and triple-muffle ovens for Kremas II and III) so any help would be appreciated.

I am aware of them being mentioned in documentation (acht-muffel), so I know what to show a denier if he tries to dismiss them, but if there's any visual material, let me know.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: The eight-muffle crematory ovens of Kremas IV and V

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

I’m going to put a comment in so I can follow, I’m not really in the mood to dig through Pressac. I’ve also tried to find this information in the past, there are some surviving pictures but not very good ones.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Pressac, page 390:

There remain several unknowns concerning Krematorien IV and V. The lack of a Topf drawing of the 8-muffle furnace means that we do not know its internal arrangement: whether there was a space between the two 4-muffle half furnaces; the precise location of its firing hearths (on the same faces as the muffle doors or in the possible space between the two furnaces which would then form a “Heizgrub”). In the gas chambers in the western part, the gas-tight door found in Krematorium V has no peephole, whereas Sonderkommando members describe the doors as having them. The form of the grids inside the Zyklon-B introduction openings through which the gas was diffused and the way in which the pellets were recovered for re-use have never been described.

blake121666
Poster

Postby blake121666 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:06 am

Mattogno mentions "the photos of the crematorium ruins taken by the Poles in 1945" when discussing the 8-muffle ovens at:

The Cremation Furnaces of Auschwitz

on page 283.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:40 am

blake121666 wrote:Mattogno mentions "the photos of the crematorium ruins taken by the Poles in 1945" when discussing the 8-muffle ovens at:

on page 283.

Good, glad you found it. So why don't you translate all that Italian you read into English for the rest of us.

blake121666
Poster

Postby blake121666 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:22 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
blake121666 wrote:Mattogno mentions "the photos of the crematorium ruins taken by the Poles in 1945" when discussing the 8-muffle ovens at:

on page 283.

Good, glad you found it. So why don't you translate all that Italian you read into English for the rest of us.

Here's all the Italian you need to know: gobbagool = cappicola.

No need to thank me for the translation - fuggedaboudit!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Thanks, Sergey.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”