Aloha atrocity propaganda

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Shred blue88

Re: Aloha atrocity propaganda

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 pm

I mean it's like pointing out the sky is blue or grass is green . I think you're just really to slow to see basic analogies .

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Shred, it seems to me that your basic argument is as follows:
Nazi Germany didn't perpetrate the Holocaust, because it would have been stupid to try to kill all of Europe's Jews.
But if the Nazis had been that stupid, they would have been so clever about it that hardly any Jewish people would have survived.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:It's wasn't Zeus nor any of the Greek Gods who came to Mexico in the 1500s sir,”

So, the Catholic Church is the Abrahamic Church you are talking about?

It was the Spanish that showed up in Mexico, not the Church, though they certainly tagged along. The Spanish were interested in gold, silver and land, the religious thing was a nice excuse though the practice of human sacrifice appalled them.

BTW, the Spanish Empire crashed into a heap under pressure of the British and the Lowlanders, helped by the on again, off again attitude of the French. They basically lost their Great Power Status within about 100 years, though they clung to their ever shrinking empire until after WW II. Ironically their acquisition of all that gold depressed the value and essentially the Spanish Government had to borrow against their holdings to survive.

The British held the largest empire in human history and they were not Catholic, they were a Protestant offshoot.

Also, you are forgetting about the great religious schisms that occurred in Europe around the time the Spanish were building their empire. These schisms provoked horrible religious wars that actually helped break the Spanish Empire.

You do know all that, right? If not, let me know.

also who gained control of theancient finance system .

Why don’t you tell me?

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't agree with that monk . I'm certain to persecute and exact revenge on the Jews was there , but not to to an asinine extremist extent . I never said just catholic . I said ALL the religions that believe in the Abrahamic God

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I mean it's like pointing out the sky is blue or grass is green . I think you're just really to slow to see basic analogies .

No, the word Abrahamic is not the problem, the word empire is. You don't get to toss around silly phrases here without being challenged, no matter how satisfying they may be to you.

Tell us more about "emigration." And Israel.

Also, how many Jews did the Germans and their helpers shoot in the occupied East, and how do you know?
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:The leadership Jews are it , or at least part of it

You mean the same Jews that were persecuted back and forth in Europe until your heroes decided to end everyone’s suffering?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:but not to to an asinine extremist extent

Nazi leaders themselves said that the Jews were a pestilence, a bacterial infection that needed eliminating, a parasitical invader destroying its hosts, the world enemy, the cause of the worst war the world had ever experienced, part of a system of greed and world domination, the wire pullers behind finance capital and Bolshevism, the cause of degeneration and rot of European countries - and you doubt they looked for extreme remedies? ROFL
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I don't agree with that monk . I'm certain to persecute and exact revenge on the Jews was there , but not to to an asinine extremist extent . I never said just catholic . I said ALL the religions that believe in the Abrahamic God

Except that those religions were at each other’s throat for hundreds of years.

Even before the Great Religious Schisms occurred the various popes held power at the whim of whoever was strongest any given time.

Shred, it’s been awhile since I’ve studied these particular issues. It’s obvious you don’t understand the various issues of religious and secular authority during the history we are discussing.

I’ll tell you what, when I get chance today or tomorrow I’ll pull some things on it to help you out.

Actually, Upton O Goode is probably a good source on this, if I see him pop up I’ll send him in your direction.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 pm

BTW, Shred, if these are some people you know:
Users browsing this forum: Jeffk 1970, Shred blue88, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests

Tell them we like new members and to join us.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

I agree that the cultist of Abraham are parasites, that's a perfect description of their role in humanity . , and he's right the leadership of the Jews are just that . But it's not all Jews , only the cultist in charge.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I agree that the cultist of Abraham are parasites, that's a perfect description of their role in humanity . , and he's right the leadership of the Jews are just that . But it's not all Jews , only the cultist in charge.

Is this where you roll out the Rothschilds as exhibit A?

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm

I'd be interested to see what Ghaz Zafar from the impartial truth has to say . I'm not sure if you'd be able to get him to join though

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

No rothschild are just banking . They are puppets to the real leaders.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I agree that the cultist of Abraham are parasites, that's a perfect description of their role in humanity . ,

Ah, here we go.

So, these cultists, how are their movements tracked throughout history? Is there some sort of timeline?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:No rothschild are just banking . They are puppets to the real leaders.

Which leaders?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I'd be interested to see what Ghaz Zafar from the impartial truth has to say . I'm not sure if you'd be able to get him to join though

Well, that’s up to you.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Shred is perplexed by his own logic: he entitled the thread "Aloha atrocity propaganda" and set off with "I do not believe in the plans for a systematic annihilation of the Jewish race to be anything more then carefully , and internatioally constructed propaganda to keep the Reich from re rising," to which he added, "all of what you're stating was fabricated during and at the end of the war to pin the Reich in , especially because they wouldn't be able to defend themselves."

Since then, perhaps because he doesn't know anything about the topic, he's posted a series of convoluted rationalizations for the very war which the Nazis waged against the Jews as a people and Shred wants to pretend didn't occur.

A very bizarre thread.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I agree that the cultist of Abraham are parasites, that's a perfect description of their role in humanity . , and he's right the leadership of the Jews are just that . But it's not all Jews , only the cultist in charge.

But that is not what the Nazi leaders said: they proclaimed - and you yourself have also put this in racial terms - that Jews as a race could not behave otherwise, every individual Jew, so they all had to be dealt with.

Were they dealt with? Did the Nazis murder them in the millions? If not, holding the views they held, why indeed not?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Jeffk, can we throw this guppy back into the creek?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Well, I admit to being seriously disappointed. There’s no coherent narrative here, only an admiration for the Nazis, a maybe on the Holocaust and some sort of “Abrahamic” thing that apparently rules over us. Oh, if the Holocaust is fake these “Abrahamic” people did it. If it happened it makes no difference to Shred’s belief system because it was just “Nazis behaving badly.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Oh, Shred also shows just a piss-poor understanding of the relationship with the Catholic Church and the various monarchs it dealt with. He also apparently doesn’t know about the schism between the Catholic Church and the Protestants, or the wars that followed.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Shred, do you know any better deniers?

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:27 pm

I admire your disapproval chaps, it only makes me more certain of my views .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 pm

"To be attacked by the enemy is not a bad but a good thing," eh?

But, Shred, we aren't disapproving (yet) of your views; we're saying you're incoherent and incompetent, unknowledgeable and silly. If that floats your boat, so be it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I admire your disapproval chaps, it only makes me more certain of my views .

I’m not really disapproving, per se, you can believe what you like. I mean, you can’t really explain what you believe.

That’s why I’m disappointed. You’re the first kinda denier we’ve had in awhile but you aren’t really good at it. Frankly, you suck out loud.

I mean, blake8675309 is a genius compared to you. At least he can quote Germar Rudolf.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Ah how cute I'm so affected by the opinion D:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:46 pm

>> You’re the first kinda denier

Not a denier, more a get-'er-done . . . without the courage of his convictions.

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Ah how cute I'm so affected by the opinion D:

Good to know we don't have problems here.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm

lol , we've got a keyboard warrior over here

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 pm

I think statistical is mad because I won't sway into his questions . It's kind of cute how desperate he is though

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I think statistical is mad because I won't sway into his questions . It's kind of cute how desperate he is though

Your the one who is avoiding questions.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I think statistical is mad because I won't sway into his questions . It's kind of cute how desperate he is though

Why would I be mad? You can't stop contradicting yourself ... and you have nothing to say on the theme of this subforum. I like it when Nazis shoot themselves.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

i never claimed not to be . That's why he's like a dog and my answers are the ball . He wants it but I just don't let him have it . And he sits here jumping it's funny

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Haha better then a degenerate Marxist or a passive . I'll take Hitlerism any day over the church and it's BS cult control .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:i never claimed not to be . That's why he's like a dog and my answers are the ball . He wants it but I just don't let him have it . And he sits here jumping it's funny

You have me confused with someone who gives a damn.

You make yourself out to be either ignorant and unable to answer - or a coward who refuses discussion. In other words, you are not a new or interesting phenomenon here.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Denying-History wrote:
-The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945

An irrelevant and nonsensical book that omits the volumes upon volumes of anti-Christian writings and rhetoric by Nazi figures.

General Gerhard Engel & Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber both found that Hitler was a monotheist and devoted to god.

He was a likely a pantheist - his conception of God was different entirely from any Christian or Abrahamic conception of it. Eichmann held a similar view - and was also explicitly anti-Christian.

He was no Christian in any normal sense of the term, but Helmut Bruckner, Walter Buch, Rudolf Buttmann, Dietrich Eckart, & Hans Frank to name a few all recognized Hitler as some form of Christian.

Frank was another anti-Christian atheist Nazi. If he was of the opinion that Hitler was some form of Christian than I assume he was either mad or lying - Goebbles's words speak for themselves. Hitler was an opponent of Christianity and attacked it frequently in his private conversations.

Himmler himself was a follower of Jesus to only later drop his faith, while still believing in Jesus:

Utter crap - he was a neopagan. Are you ok?

As previously pointed out Hitler believed in God, Christ, the immortality of the soul, and divine providence. Richard Carrier proved as much in his essay on the English edition of Hitlers Table Talk

His belief in Christ (and I don't think that he did to be honest) was not any type of Christian belief - he thought that Jesus was an Aryan and a mortal. From a Christian perspective that is blasphemous and outrageous. He also detested the Apostle Paul, easily the second or third most important figure in Christianity.

He did not believe in Christ so much as he made up a false Aryan character with the same name and fantasized about what this made-up person did in his imagination. That's about as far from Christian belief as one can get, sorry.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 pm

See, this is what denialism has shrunk down to. This is sad, I miss David. At least he sounded halfway coherent. Hell, Monstrous could at least quote Holocaust Handbooks to us.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:i never claimed not to be . That's why he's like a dog and my answers are the ball . He wants it but I just don't let him have it . And he sits here jumping it's funny

You are getting ready to lose your audience.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 pm

You don't give a damn yet you keep responding to the thread XD

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

I’ve been spreading bait around the internet and YouTube, trying to get deniers to come here and this is the result.

My deepest apologies.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”