Aloha atrocity propaganda

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Aloha atrocity propaganda

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:lol man you are butt hurt . I have already told you believe much of the circumstances to be fabricated

You've been careful not to reply to this:
What you believe is not nearly as interesting as what you have evidence for. Evidence, please, then, for both claims you make here:

- what have we stated that was fabricated? - tell us which documents and the evidence were fabricated, by whom, when, how - and tell us how you know
- what do you mean that after the war Nazis could not defend themselves - and what is your proof?

Also, please, tell us why many of the Einsatzgruppen leaders before and during their Nuremberg trial admitted to mass murder of the Jews.

Are you unable to answer such simple questions?

Shred blue88 wrote:1 I'm not trying to make you believe anything or " give a {!#%@}" .

Again, you've made that clear. But you haven't told us the evidence and reasons for your beliefs.

Shred blue88 wrote:2 and I can't say this enough , regardless of the holocaust did or did not happen does not change my mind on any of this .

Since part of "this" is your opening statement of belief that the genocide didn't happen, this statement is self contradictory and seems to be made to dodge uncomfortable points.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Correct , I believe a better world would have come out of the fall of the Abrahamic empire to the third Reich . A less degenerated , state of being the best maximum output our species can fulfill through spiritual enlightenment and of course science . The holocaust I view just like all ancient forms
Of barbarity , crude , but not enough to throw the main philosophical points out the window . Especially when they are unrelated to the hiccup . I view the holocaust as a war and as revenge . Wrong to do against the Jewish race , but still the " good guy "
In the grand scheme of existence.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:44 pm

For your comfort , the reason I don't believe in the holocaust is because I do not doubt the power of
My enemy . I think I can leave it at that , unless yo really want to probe further .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Correct , I believe a better world would have come out of the fall of the Abrahamic empire to the third Reich . A less degenerated , state of being the best maximum output our species can fulfill through spiritual enlightenment and of course science . The holocaust I view just like all ancient forms
Of barbarity , crude , but not enough to throw the main philosophical points out the window . Especially when they are unrelated to the hiccup . I view the holocaust as a war and as revenge . Wrong to do against the Jewish race , but still the " good guy "

You have yet to define "the Abrahamic empire."

"I view the holocaust as a war and as revenge" - so now you agree that the Holocaust occurred?

What does "but still the 'good guy'" mean?

In the grand scheme of existence, we are all dead. So anything goes?

Before we get into degenerated states of being and what's good/bad, please, let's finish with your very first sentence. And, please, answer what you've been asked about it.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:For your comfort , the reason I don't believe in the holocaust is because I do not doubt the power of
My enemy . I think I can leave it at that , unless yo really want to probe further .

I draw conclusions based on evidence. You seem to be saying that you have doubts and beliefs but not evidence. Have you studied evidence with regard to the mass murder of the Jews by the Nazis and their allies?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:lol man you are butt hurt .

My butt is fine. It’s a little odd that you mentioned me having a hurt butt.

Shred, let’s get something very, very clear:
I’ve tangled with far more loathsome people than you. I’ve had Fritz Berg himself call me a filthy, lying Jew. That’s probably the nicest thing he actually said to me.

In the real world I had a very large man threaten to kill me in court in front of a judge. I’ve been trapped inside houses by very angry people that I’ve had to pick up kids from while the cops were outside bundling the kids up in their cars. I’ve had the same thing happen with people I caught committing fraud with no cops anywhere to be found.

Nothing you could say or do will leave me with a sore butt. Get over yourself.

I have already told you believe much of the circumstances to be fabricated ,

So, this is a belief with no proof attached. Got it. Odd, sounds like a religious belief. I’m not gonna judge.

also , I have already told you
1 I'm not trying to make you believe anything or " give a {!#%@}" .

Well, Shred, you could at least explain it. That would be awesome, otherwise you’re like the Seventh Day Adventists that darken my door on occasion.

2 and I can't say this enough , regardless of the holocaust did or did not happen does not change my mind on any of this .

So, you don’t believe it happened but you can’t articulate why. You also have a belief system that you won’t bother to explain.

Again, sounds like a religion.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

I feel as If im repeating myself at this point lol

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I feel as If im repeating myself at this point lol

Here’s a change of pace, why don’t you take some time, gather your thoughts together and explain this whole “Abrahamic” whatever to us so that we actually understand you.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I feel as If im repeating myself at this point lol

You are because 1) you won't answer what you've been asked and 2) you won't tell us what you basis your repetition of your beliefs on.

Your call.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Shred, please, again, "Have you studied evidence with regard to the mass murder of the Jews by the Nazis and their allies?"

While you dodge this question, you can also continue dodging the three questions I asked you above about the shootings in the USSR - how you know they took place, how many victims, and what Einsatzgruppen commanders said in court about this.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Well, that was fun but I’ve gotta back to work.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 pm

To open a thread with the premise that the genocide of the European Jews is "atrocity propaganda" by certain interests - and then pretend he doesn't have a real opinion on what happened, is sophistic nonsense.

If he'd just come out, without the circumlocutions and stonewalling, and say, "Sure, the Nazis murdered over 5 million of the world enemy, and I am glad for it," we could have an actual discussion. But this mealy-mouthed, waffling, fraidy-cat {!#%@} is inept and inane. His heroes would laugh at him for his cowardice.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Yeah, don’t start something and then backtrack as fast as you can away from your original position, that makes no sense.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:31 pm

I have yet to backtrack . I still say the holocaust is propaganda. You keep putting words in my mouth . The only thing I've said is that even if it did happen it would not change my view on the matter , that is not me saying it did happen and " backtracking " .

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:32 pm

My heroes would press me forward , the only thing that matters is moving forward.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I have yet to backtrack . I still say the holocaust is propaganda. You keep putting words in my mouth . The only thing I've said is that even if it did happen it would not change my view on the matter , that is not me saying it did happen and " backtracking " .

You need to start being honest with yourself: "I view the holocaust as a war and as revenge."

The leading Nazi architects of the mass extermination of the Jews did, too.

So which is it? Is it that the Holocaust didn't happen, or it was war and revenge? Your problem - and you know this better than I - is that you can't answer a single question you've been asked about the first claim, that the Holocaust didn't happen, is fabricated, and was merely propaganda.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm

You are correct . I know the power of a 2000 year empire to construct and fabricate an event , multinationally at that . It was created to stand , not to be able to be cracked . Any evidence against it either destroyed or classified, that's the problem of complete dominance .

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:40 pm

The odds are against me when facing this empire . I am accepting of that . But I don't let it deter me

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 pm

I again am going to stand with the narrative that most of the Jews in the camps died of disease and towards the end starvation.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:You are correct . I know the power of a 2000 year empire to construct and fabricate an event , multinationally at that . It was created to stand , not to be able to be cracked . Any evidence against it either destroyed or classified, that's the problem of complete dominance .

Total paranoia is total awareness, eh?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I again am going to stand with the narrative that most of the Jews in the camps died of disease and towards the end starvation.

Just 'cuz. Nice. It is refreshing to some extent to chat with someone who doesn't even pretend to have a clue.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:I have yet to backtrack . I still say the holocaust is propaganda.

WHY?

Shred, the problem I’m having with you is you are not bothering to explain yourself. You start out like a run of the mill denier but then you bounce all over the place. So far the most original things you’ve said are:
1) Some weird thing about “Abrahamic” which is new and
2) You don’t believe the Jews rule the world.

I’ll give you some credit for your originality but it’s getting boring.

Explain yourself, what is this “Abrahamic” thing and give us some sort of evidence to work with.

You keep putting words in my mouth . The only thing I've said is that even if it did happen it would not change my view on the matter , that is not me saying it did happen and " backtracking " .

So, it would be OK with you if the Germans murdered all of those Jews.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:My heroes would press me forward , the only thing that matters is moving forward.

Ok, so we are getting somewhere. Your heroes are Nazis.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Not really concerned on what your view of " a clue " is . Just as little as you are of mine .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:You are correct . I know the power of a 2000 year empire to construct and fabricate an event , multinationally at that . It was created to stand , not to be able to be cracked . Any evidence against it either destroyed or classified, that's the problem of complete dominance .

So, your belief system is like a cult or a religious belief.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 pm

If it were up to me I would have dieocletian Finnish the job back in Ancient Roman times and crack down harder on defeating it . Then we wouldn't be having this discussion .

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Just like Hitler's was . Just like Goebbles. " the war is his doing , he directs it from the shadows " . It's the same enemy , and it goes back before our nations were created .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Not really concerned on what your view of " a clue " is . Just as little as you are of mine .

You misunderstand: you haven't shown you know anything about this history of the genocide, you can't answer any simple questions you're asked about the Holocaust, you proudly say that it doesn't matter and that you are taking your stand on beliefs, not knowledge and evidence - at least you don't pretend to know anything.

The rest of what you've posted alternates between gibberish and endorsement of genocide.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:If it were up to me I would have dieocletian Finnish the job back in Ancient Roman times and crack down harder on defeating it . Then we wouldn't be having this discussion .

What happened to the European Jews during WWII - this little problem is called history - and how do you know? Finally, can you give a straight answer to questions you're asked?

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Haha . Gibberish . Because the churches of Abraham had no power after the fall of Ancient Rome , although it controlled all of the major conquering forces like Spain and England .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Correct , I believe a better world would have come out of the fall of the Abrahamic empire to the third Reich

Better for whom? ‘Coz surely not for the Slavs or the Jews.

. A less degenerated , state of being the best maximum output our species can fulfill through spiritual enlightenment and of course science .

Well, no one would be left to piss Hitler off, I guess we could count that as a win.

The holocaust I view just like all ancient forms
Of barbarity , crude , but not enough to throw the main philosophical points out the window .

So, we are back to, if it happened that would be A-OK.

What philosophical points are we talking about?

Especially when they are unrelated to the hiccup .

The deaths of between 5-6 million people were a hiccup. Well, I guess we can view a World War as a minor inconvenience. I mean, that’s about 40,000,000 Europeans dead, right? Posh, that’s nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Shred, genocidal tendencies were built into the philosophy of National Socialism. Do you advocate genocide by extension?

I view the holocaust as a war and as revenge . Wrong to do against the Jewish race , but still the " good guy "

So, a genocidal regime built upon conquering, enslaving and dominating Europe is the good guy.

See, this is good, we are getting close to the crux of your belief system.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Israel is one answer to that question , emigration.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Haha . Gibberish . Because the churches of Abraham had no power after the fall of Ancient Rome , although it controlled all of the major conquering forces like Spain and England .

Um, Shred, where are you learning your history from?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Just like Hitler's was . Just like Goebbles. " the war is his doing , he directs it from the shadows " . It's the same enemy , and it goes back before our nations were created .

He was talking about Jews.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:15 pm

It's wasn't Zeus nor any of the Greek Gods who came to Mexico in the 1500s sir, also who gained control of theancient finance system .

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 pm

The leadership Jews are it , or at least part of it

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Haha . Gibberish . Because the churches of Abraham had no power after the fall of Ancient Rome , although it controlled all of the major conquering forces like Spain and England .

We are discussing, I thought, events of the second world war.

You not only don't want to convince other people of your views but you have decided to remain incomprehensible - e.g., by refusing to explain concepts you use, like "the churches of Abraham" and "the Abrahamic empire" - and by refusing to specify what these concepts mean in the real world.

Shred blue88

Postby Shred blue88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Abrahamic empire equals all religions of the god of Abraham. Same father different children , I don't see how that's so complicated to understand ? The cult hides behind the religions of Abraham

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Israel is one answer to that question , emigration.

Your cryptic - actually cowardly - style of posting doesn't make discussion easy. But emigration was not a possible answer - to what question? - after October 1941. Nor was "Israel" during the period we're trying to discuss. You're not making sense.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Shred blue88 wrote:Abrahamic empire equals all religions of the god of Abraham. Same father different children , I don't see how that's so complicated to understand ? The cult hides behind the religions of Abraham

"Abrahamic empire" is not a usual concept, doofus. And your refusal to explain more - how did this supposed empire act and rule, say, after 1900, leaves us with a jumble of beliefs and fears that don't help explicate the history of the period.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”