A new Eric Hunt is born ("Tobias Bratt" from Sweden)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Aaron Richards
Poster

A new Eric Hunt is born ("Tobias Bratt" from Sweden)

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:28 am

Ok. Maybe I have been living under a rock these past six months, but I just stumbled upon a new 10 part mocumentary produced by a new 18 / 19 year sounding kid fresh off high school. He calls himself "film maker Tobias Bratt". I don't have the faintest clue (yet) who he is.

Each part seems to be an hour long, so we're talking about something almost THRICE the length of Denierbud's "One Third" video here. If you want to subject yourself to that drivel, kudos to you, to me it seems like a crash course in the entire alternate world view of, and pretty much everything, the fringe right believe in. Cultural marxism, frankfurt school, bolshevism, judaic world domination, protocols, kalergi, kaufman plan, hooton plan, savitri devi, 1933 newspaper article, looks like everything is covered in these videos all the way leading up to present day politics and the fringe-right's beliefs regarding who is behind the media, feminism, immigration, miscegenation, the refugee crisis, conflicts in the middle east etc. etc. with their usual white genocide beliefs regarding the future.

Obviously, the film maker kid wants to slowly, video by video "prepare" the audience for the big revelation, part 8, which is the video I want to address here, dedicated to holocaust denial. Here it is (might be taken down soon):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14

So the reason I made this thread is because I'd like some more info/input from you guys regarding this person. The video looks well made in terms of production value. Definitely not a single kid cooking something up on movie maker. Clearly a team was involved, money involved, months of preparation and work. Is this a CODOH project? Were folks from RODOH involved? Is this the same team that made TGSNT? You know, Dennis Wise etc. Bring me up to speed, whoever knows more about this "Tobias Bratt" guy.

This seems to be his twitter, along with his mug: https://twitter.com/tobiasbratt?lang=en

His wordpress: https://europathelastbattle.wordpress.com

His fb: https://www.facebook.com/EUROPATheLastBattle/

in which he was even so foolish as to post his bank account number while shamelessly asking for donations "for his work"....not going to post it here, all publicly accessible info btw. I don't think Swedish authorities take too kindly to this sort of behavior :lol:

Especially when you consider the fact that he rips Hans Zimmer and tons of other copyrighted music for his video. Demonetization should be the least of his concerns. He'd face half a dozen lawsuits if the PR departments of these music producers were told what their work is being misused for.

P.S: Wonder in how many days Holocaust Controversies tears this video to shreds...
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: A new Eric Hunt is born ("Tobias Bratt" from Sweden)

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 am

Aaron Richards wrote: He calls himself "film maker Tobias Bratt". I don't have the faintest clue (yet) who he is.

Here is his photo on his denier blog.
Tobias Bratt.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the same bloke from Kristianstad, Sweden.
Tobias Bratt 2.jpg

If so.....here is his soundcloud page of his covers of popular music. :D
https://soundcloud.com/tobias-bratt

(Actually it is him.......listen to the lyrics of the first song on his cover list......SPECTRE - OpenBorders.."Israel will not survive" :D

(He certainly isn't covering his footsteps with any skill)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:22 am

I think he may simply have a narcissistic personality disorder, like Eric Hunt, and he's just looking for a cause to get recognition. This You tube, of him playing guitar, is from 26FEB2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7QFrvP6bc

He has a You tube playlist which some videos have been removed due to "Hate Speech" policy rules.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnViOr ... /playlists

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:40 am

I am of the conviction that he didn't make this "documentary" himself. Rather, he was hired as a mere voice-over by *someone* (singular or plural) who like(s) to remain behind the scenes while he does the narration. That "someone" certainly consists of an entire team of people, I'm guessing at least half a dozen to a dozen, who collected all the material and compiled the videos while they let this kid do the speaking.

Because it's impossible for one kid to have gained all this revisionist beliefs in so short an amount of time. Of course, while browsing through the videos I realized lots of it is recycled content, i.e. copy-pasting older videos the far-right has in their "YT archive", like snippets of David Cole, Ernst Zundel, Barbara Spectre, other modern Jews saying "mean things" on tape, that ex Soviet spy being interviewed, refugee footage, interviews, etc. All of these combined contribute greatly to each episode's length.

Revisionists have realized their Text-To-Speech videos on Youtube arent getting the views and viral character they want, so they now start engaging real people. Thats why TGSNT and Hellstorm had a much bigger reach than all their other low key ones.

Of course Youtube will take this down. Of course that won't stop this video at all. It'll get re-uploaded, or segmented into a thousand parts (after all, it deals with a thousand different topics) and each sub-topic will now have Tobias Bratt's branding/narration and uploaded onto a dozen other platforms.

Am I pissed? Yes I am pissed. Codoh/rodoh members lurking in this thread (and probably creating their own threads on their forums to point and laugh) can do so if they want, be my guest, this is your day in the sun. I'm just pissed that these c*nts are spreading their disinfo far and wide while the mainstream is sitting with their thumbs stuck up their collective ***es pretending revisionism DOES NOT EXIST, and doing f*ck all to combat it except taking videos down. That only feeds the fire and turns these chumps into martyrs who "got shut down for their truth". No, I want rebuttals. Video rebuttals. If "rich Jews run the world and control the media" as these denier clowns are convinced, it should be easy for organizations from the SPLC and ADL to APIAC and what-have-you to start pumping out videos that mock, refute and basically tear these "redpill" videos to shreds at the same rate these revisionist goblins are making new ones, rather than the stressed out, unpaid HC crew and a few other lone, brave souls being the only ones that bother. There's dozens of think tanks out there that are allegedly combating antisemitism but I don't hear, see or feel any of it. To me, they're sitting on their asses doing nothing, leaving the entire playing field to these fraudulent propagandists.

RANT over.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 am

RANT over. //// Why the focus on the who when its the MESSAGE that is relevant?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:19 am

He certainly hits that Pink Floyd with rare deftness and feeling..... :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 am

Aaron Richards wrote:I am of the conviction that he didn't make this documentary himself.
Yep. There are no credits at the end of his videos and his team doesn't have a clue about music synchronisation copyright.

However the videos are in his name.

If you want to annoy him, simply determine the music publisher for one of the modern compositions and send an email and a link to the infringing video, with the cue time, to that same music publisher in Sweden. They will send him something and make him very uncomfortable about his future as a film maker with a history of copyright infringements and uncomfortable that he is working with a team of idiots. :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:RANT over. //// Why the focus on the who when its the MESSAGE that is relevant?
Well......it's always nice to blow smoke into one idiot's cave and then observe what other idiots run out of the same cave. :D

We had Venerable Kwan Tom Woo on our forum who was trying to justify why being a Nazi was OK. He was extremely anti-Muslim but didn't mind Jews. On the other hand we had David the holocaust denier, who was pro-Arab and extremely anti-Jewish. The trick is to get them to meet while holding baseball bats and let them sort themselves out. :D

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:15 am

God damn it... The first one was bad enough.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Sweden - blech.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 pm

I can't sit through two hours of that {!#%@}. I've seen it all before.
I did offer an invitation on Twitter for him to join us here.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Well, the Pink floyd cover is not that bad...
As for the main video, i stop watching after the passage that says "a growing movement of brave scientist"...the guy is clearly not updated...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Balsamo wrote:Well, the Pink floyd cover is not that bad...
As for the main video, i stop watching after the passage that says "a growing movement of brave scientist"...the guy is clearly not updated...

Through my run through I saw Fred Leuchter. 'Nuff said.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 pm

I noticed that on this guy's Twitter feed he promotes the fake 1950s quotation, on the supposed (((Communist))) inspiration of the civil rights movement, from the non-existent book, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century. This hoax was exposed about 60 years ago. Baby steps . . .
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I think he may simply have a narcissistic personality disorder, like Eric Hunt, and he's just looking for a cause to get recognition. This You tube, of him playing guitar, is from 26FEB2016.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7QFrvP6bc

He has a You tube playlist which some videos have been removed due to "Hate Speech" policy rules.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnViOr ... /playlists

Wow, I've seen garage bands playing at county fairs do better Pink Floyd covers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:32 am

I was having a look at the last Swedish Football club Tobias Bratt played for (Örgryte IS in 2015). It was a dead end, however there is a photo of their current A team.....and there are five members of African ethnic background on the current A-team team. I have no general understanding of racially prejudiced behaviour in sport. I openly wonder if this was a reason he may have become radicalised roughly two years ago.

He claimed to be studying law in 2015.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 am

Oh, I just realized, most of this guys material is stolen, not form Eric, but LLA.

https://youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o?t=6808
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:10 am

Denying-History wrote:Oh, I just realized, most of this guys material is stolen, not form Eric, but LLA.

https://youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o?t=6808

I quit at the "delousing" dodge. (Which is a hallmark of Bergundian bull shite).

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:16 am

I looked at his twitter feed - mostly old debunked 90's memes. He looks like a total weak little Nazi {!#%@} too.

Sweden - Kues, Konsl, Been-There, and now this little {!#%@}. The Sweden Democrats seem to be making inroads......

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 am

Jeff_36 wrote:I looked at his twitter feed - mostly old debunked 90's memes. He looks like a total weak little Nazi {!#%@} too.

Sweden - Kues, Konsl, Been-There, and now this little {!#%@}. The Sweden Democrats seem to be making inroads......

Been-there is a British ex-pat. The worst was Dan B, the murderer.

The Sweden Democrats are now the 2nd largest party but this shite sounds more like the NRM than like the Sweden Democrats.

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Just had a look through the videos...yep...the same old bull {!#%@}: quote mining, cherry picking, out of context quoting and outright lies.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:00 pm

iwh wrote:Just had a look through the videos...yep...the same old bull {!#%@}: quote mining, cherry picking, out of context quoting and outright lies.

Which, to be fair, is not what Eric Hunt did: Hunt invented a number of new lies. This Swedish Nazi lacks the talent to accomplish what Hunt was so good at: coming up with his own bad material.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm

iwh wrote:Just had a look through the videos...yep...the same old bull {!#%@}: quote mining, cherry picking, out of context quoting and outright lies.

That's what I thought as well. It's why I only bothered to scan through it.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Which, to be fair, is not what Eric Hunt did: Hunt invented a number of new lies. This Swedish Nazi lacks the talent to accomplish what Hunt was so good at: coming up with his own bad material.

His ignorance is.... encyclopedic.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”