Written proof from Hitler?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Re: Written proof from Hitler?

Postby Balsamo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:52 am

Balmoral95 wrote:I hate musicals ever since being dragged to "The Sound of Music" with Mary Martin. Won't even tell y'all what year that was. :lol:

Euh... 1959-60 ???
You should get in touch with Jeffk and think about a "class action" against the trauma caused by whoever dragged you to this kind of "audition torture"...

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I gained an appreciation for musicals when I was a kid but as I got older I lost that appreciation. By the time I hit my 20's it took female persuasion to get me to see anything like that.....so, because of that "persuasion" I've seen Titanic, Grease II, Beaches and When Harry Met Sally. I actually liked When Harry Met Sally but I resent Beaches to this day. I only saw Beaches because a friend of mine wanted to get in good graces with a girl he liked and I tagged along as an awkard third wheel.

I endured a Sinead O'Connor concert to score a, er, "rendezvous" with my present wife. 8-)

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 am

Balsamo wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:I hate musicals ever since being dragged to "The Sound of Music" with Mary Martin. Won't even tell y'all what year that was. :lol:

Euh... 1959-60 ???
You should get in touch with Jeffk and think about a "class action" against the trauma caused by whoever dragged you to this kind of "audition torture"...

Indeed :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am

I was dragged to Hamilton, this year! It was wretched. I think that's only the second musical I ever saw. In high school OTOH I was in The Music Man, typecast as the trouble-making kid, from the bad side of River City, Tommy Djilas, who throws firecrackers to disrupt a 4th of July celebration, which mirrored two police-involved incidents I had as a teenager with firecrackers :)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:26 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

I was dragged to Hamilton, this year! It was wretched. I think that's only the second musical I ever saw. In high school OTOH I was in The Music Man, typecast as the trouble-making kid, from the bad side of River City, Tommy Djilas, who throws firecrackers to disrupt a 4th of July celebration, which mirrored two police-involved incidents I had as a teenager with firecrackers :)

As to Hamilton, you are not alone. Not me, but a fair number of friends. in the same situation. And, to a man, everyone had the same critical reaction.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 am

nothing like bad history and bad music, done over the top, to ruin an evening . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:nothing like bad history and bad music, done over the top, to ruin an evening . . .

Play this on your piano: Ericunt Productions announces new musical, "Majdanek!".

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:01 am

... BROI as librettist ... yikes!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:42 am

LOL X 2

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 am

I present to you the RODOH Family Singers and their official theme song. Featuring been-there as Hitler!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Fsql523bSj4

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am

he he he.....

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

In 1947 Friederich Gramsch, an official who served under Göring in Prussia and then in the 4-Year Plan, was questioned by Nuremberg investigators; he included a statement on the matter of administrative reform involving the Prussian and Reich ministries: Hitler, Gramsch said in his affidavit "absolutely did not want a Reich reform in writing." (Jasch & Kreutzmüller, The Participants, p 285)

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 am

Well spotted...

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:09 am

All good ammunition the next time some denier plays the "where's the written authorisation from Adolf Hitler" gambit.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm

The verbal order Hitler gave to the military to prepare for the invasion of the USSR.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”