Written proof from Hitler?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Re: Written proof from Hitler?

Postby Balsamo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:52 am

Balmoral95 wrote:I hate musicals ever since being dragged to "The Sound of Music" with Mary Martin. Won't even tell y'all what year that was. :lol:

Euh... 1959-60 ???
You should get in touch with Jeffk and think about a "class action" against the trauma caused by whoever dragged you to this kind of "audition torture"...

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I gained an appreciation for musicals when I was a kid but as I got older I lost that appreciation. By the time I hit my 20's it took female persuasion to get me to see anything like that.....so, because of that "persuasion" I've seen Titanic, Grease II, Beaches and When Harry Met Sally. I actually liked When Harry Met Sally but I resent Beaches to this day. I only saw Beaches because a friend of mine wanted to get in good graces with a girl he liked and I tagged along as an awkard third wheel.

I endured a Sinead O'Connor concert to score a, er, "rendezvous" with my present wife. 8-)

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 am

Balsamo wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:I hate musicals ever since being dragged to "The Sound of Music" with Mary Martin. Won't even tell y'all what year that was. :lol:

Euh... 1959-60 ???
You should get in touch with Jeffk and think about a "class action" against the trauma caused by whoever dragged you to this kind of "audition torture"...

Indeed :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am

I was dragged to Hamilton, this year! It was wretched. I think that's only the second musical I ever saw. In high school OTOH I was in The Music Man, typecast as the trouble-making kid, from the bad side of River City, Tommy Djilas, who throws firecrackers to disrupt a 4th of July celebration, which mirrored two police-involved incidents I had as a teenager with firecrackers :)
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:26 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

I was dragged to Hamilton, this year! It was wretched. I think that's only the second musical I ever saw. In high school OTOH I was in The Music Man, typecast as the trouble-making kid, from the bad side of River City, Tommy Djilas, who throws firecrackers to disrupt a 4th of July celebration, which mirrored two police-involved incidents I had as a teenager with firecrackers :)

As to Hamilton, you are not alone. Not me, but a fair number of friends. in the same situation. And, to a man, everyone had the same critical reaction.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 am

nothing like bad history and bad music, done over the top, to ruin an evening . . .
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:nothing like bad history and bad music, done over the top, to ruin an evening . . .

Play this on your piano: Ericunt Productions announces new musical, "Majdanek!".

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:01 am

... BROI as librettist ... yikes!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:42 am

LOL X 2

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 am

I present to you the RODOH Family Singers and their official theme song. Featuring been-there as Hitler!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Fsql523bSj4

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am

he he he.....
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

In 1947 Friederich Gramsch, an official who served under Göring in Prussia and then in the 4-Year Plan, was questioned by Nuremberg investigators; he included a statement on the matter of administrative reform involving the Prussian and Reich ministries: Hitler, Gramsch said in his affidavit "absolutely did not want a Reich reform in writing." (Jasch & Kreutzmüller, The Participants, p 285)

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 am

Well spotted...

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:09 am

All good ammunition the next time some denier plays the "where's the written authorisation from Adolf Hitler" gambit.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 pm

The verbal order Hitler gave to the military to prepare for the invasion of the USSR.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”