Lügenpresse

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: Lügenpresse

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Now, Ian, don't push Pyrro. We don't want you to go anywhere.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Not sure if I should lock this topic or not. Leaning toward Yes.

Also lean toward yes. Its purpose seems to be to troll Jeffk, but Jeffk isn't ruffled. Jeffk was not disrupting any other thread, as Ian pretends. Someone was refusing to answer Jeffk's questions in another thread . . . Anyway, heckuva discussion we have going on here.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I think Jews are an ethnicity. They do look alike . . .

Jewish soul singer Ruby Johnson:

Kaifeng Jews:

Well spotted.
There are old Jewish/judaic communities in "Black Africa", mainly in those ancient Empires, like Ethiopia or Mali, also in Uganda. Recognized as Jews by the State of Israel, Black Jews from Ethiopia represent 2% of its population.
But it does not goes without problems, which confirms that there are no clear answer to the issue. Not only didn't those Ethiopians defined themselves as Jews before well into the XX century ( they were descendant of Hebrews), but today, their social situation within the Israeli society is far from Ideal.

It is well known that this specific communities suffers from discrimination and sometimes violent forms of racism. Not so long ago, there was a Israeli soldiers, a Falasha of course, who had been beaten up by racist cops. This made quite a scandal! It is harder for them to get Jobs, to find flats to rent, etc.

My 5 cents-

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Not sure if I should lock this topic or not. Leaning toward Yes.

Also lean toward yes. Its purpose seems to be to troll Jeffk, but Jeffk isn't ruffled. Anyway, heckuva thread.

I'm actually highly amused by the whole thing. A whole thread, dedicated to little ol' me........ ((( :lol: )))

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 pm

LITTLE CUNT-BOTTLE IAN STILL HAS NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
He has Jewish lineage but is not Jewish. There is a massive difference.

Genetically a Jew. Live with it.

he [Bourdain] discloses that he had one Catholic parent and one Jewish parent, though he was raised without religion.

IAN HAZARD

Is this man here a Jew, in your opinion?

Answer this question.

Men was ethnically Jewish, yes.

http://www.alexandrmen.ru/books/bychkov/bych14.html

"A Christian Jew not only does not cease to be a Jew but begins to deeper understand the meaning of the spiritual calling of his people."

http://www.alexandrmen.ru/biogr/gabrielan.html

"Calm down, I'm a Jew but I'm proud of it - in my veins flows the same blood as in the Apostles and the Mother of God."

http://www.alexandrmen.ru/besedy/judcrist.html

"I'm afraid that today there is no Judeo-Christianity - it's a myth. There is a Christianity of the Jews, just as there is Christianity of the Russians, the English or the Japanese. Judeo-Christianity is a term that implies a kind of synthesis between Old Testament customs and New Testament faith. At this time this synthesis does not exist anywhere. However, I must say, running ahead, it did exist: there was a special Judeo-Christian Church that existed about five centuries at the beginning of our era

A little preamble. Often religious issues are being mixed with the national ones. Recently, in the Israeli newspaper Menorah, a certain Barsela with foam at his mouth wrote that Jewish Christians are trying to poison the national consciousness of the Israelis and are trying to bring Christ's heresy into their heads. For him, a Jew who has accepted another faith becomes an apostate from his people. Of course, for me this kind of pogrom speech is our national form of Black Hundredness, because there are no reasonable arguments or logic here - only emotions. The origin of these emotions is clear: a millennium-long scheme of conflict between Jews and Christians. Millennial anti-Semitism and, on the contrary, contempt for the goyim, all this caused mutual hatred. We can either now experience this hatred again (it's easier), or try to rise above it - like people, like Israelis, as representatives of any nationality.

So, it seems to me absurd to say that in our time, in the twentieth century, one can speak of the automatic identity of nations and religions. If one is an unbeliever, for example, Trotsky or Kaganovich - he is still a Jew. If a person is an occultist or theosophist, a follower of Steiner, and he is a Jew - he converted to another faith, but he is still a Jew. Was not Spinoza, excommunicated from the synagogue, a Jew? They were all Jews."

http://www.alexandrmen.ru/intrview/arest.html

"- I heard that you are of Jewish descent. Do not you think that being a Christian you broke with your people?
- Not in the least. I perceive my belonging to the people of God as an undeserved gift, as a sign of additional responsibility before God. He called Israel to serve Himself, and his story is Sacred History. It continues to this day. If most of my fellow tribesmen did not accept Christianity, then this is just another chapter in the drama between God and the world. It started back in biblical times. It also takes place among other nations. After all, many of them have moved away from Christianity. I am happy that I can serve with my weak strengths the God of Israel and His Church. For me, the Old and New Testaments are inseparable. However, this is an indisputable thesis in Christian theology.
As a Christian and simply by nature, I am deeply alien to any chauvinism. I appreciate and love the culture in which I grew up and which has given me so much, but I do not for a moment forget about the responsibility and vocation that belonging to Israel lays upon me."

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Well {!#%@} me then......

But clearly most religious Jews would disagree, such as the nutcase Bar-Sela that he mentioned.

My point was that most Jews would not see Bourdain, or alternately, Men, as a Jew.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:WOLF BLITZER is a Jew.

Little Jeff, is the above statement correct or not? A simple Yes or No answer is all that is required from you.

Anthony Bourdain is not a Jew, yet there he is on the list.

WRONG!

TV chef Bourdain reveals Jewish heritage during show in Israel

Host of CNN’s ‘Parts Unknown,’ who was trapped in Lebanon during 2006 war, chews over the conflict on debut trip to Israel, West Bank and Gaza

NEW YORK — The celebrity foodie and chef Anthony Bourdain’s food tourism show, “Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown,” took viewers to Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank in its season premiere, with the episode airing on CNN in the US Sunday night.

Full article here

Good for you, Ian!!!!! That's one.

Now for the rest.

I actually took a minute to read the article. What's fascinating is the comments, I suggest everyone take a minute to read them. Check out the comments about "propaganda" and "slant."

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Topic is locked because of repeated personal attacks.

Minor suggestion: when the Administrator posts that he is considering locking a topic, continuing to post personal attacks and to otherwise carry on with rules violations is unwise. I am still reviewing posts and I will probably issue some warnings.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”