Lügenpresse

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Re: Lügenpresse

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:52 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:This is the clown who popped in here in February to tell us that Trump's a good leader, then tried to change the subject to Obama, took time to defend W, and finally backtracked by saying we'd know by this fall how good Trump is, or something like that.

So, calling names again? Unfortunately I didn't study at Barnum & Bailey.
But you are still acting like schoolyard bully.
Go piss on Ernst Zündel's grave or something.

That idea had already occurred to me :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 pm

LOL
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
BornAgainDisciple wrote:Yes. So? Seriously.
Does it matter if Jewish people are posting in this sub thread?
Or is it forbidden for specific religious or ethnic groups?

Calm down. Stat Mech was making a joke at Ian's expense. Ian and his ilk lump all of together as either Jews or Jewish butt-kissers.

I'll take the (((honorary Jew title))).

This is the clown who popped in here in February to tell us that Trump's a good leader, then tried to change the subject to Obama, took time to defend W, and finally backtracked by saying we'd know by this fall how good Trump is, or something like that.

Ah, well. People are entitled to their opinions/mistakes. I'm in a generous mood because:
1) I got to home early.
2) I finished with the first part of a federal audit.
3) I got to bat Ian around a little today.

All of these things put me in a good mood. I haven't even gotten into the Benadryl yet.... :lol:

Besides, the president is going to continue to suck regardless of the time of year. It's like death and taxes.

:lol:

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:How's the great leader doing?

Ask him. Still president and will be. No matter how much you cry.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:

Sadly, yes, he still is. He will continue to be a national embarrassment until 2020 mercifully banishes his fat ass to oblivion.

He's not accomplished anything, well, except lowering the standards for the presidency. Amazing, he accomplished that in less than a year.

Crap, it hasn't even been a year....

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:18 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:

But you didn't say that he'd struggle to make sense and remain in office, you wrote, "I think Trump is good leader for US." You then gave as a reason, "USA isn't under dictatorship as far as I know." So he's in office, unsurprisingly, and now you're being coy when asked how it is going. Figures.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:This topic has been created to stop little Jeff1970 from spamming the Donnydämmerung thread.

WOLF BLITZER is a Jew.

Little Jeff, is the above statement correct or not? A simple Yes or No answer is all that is required from you.

BTW, Ian, if any of the "guests" I see pop up are friends of yours, tell them to stop being so shy. Tell them to register and pop on in, we love new members. Especially if any of them are deniers, all of ours lost their testicles and the RODOH crowd doesn't possess them.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:38 pm

I guess BornAgainDisciple doesn't want to tell us why Trump is supposedly a good leader . . . shocking, I know.

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I guess BornAgainDisciple doesn't want to tell us why Trump is supposedly a good leader . . . shocking, I know.

He's good at making you angry/mad.
He's good at raising national pride.
He's good for the war industry.
He's good at making you post lots of posts about him.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I guess BornAgainDisciple doesn't want to tell us why Trump is supposedly a good leader . . . shocking, I know.

He's good at raising national pride.
He's good for the war industry.
He's good at making you post lots of posts about him.

LOL (oh oops, forgot I shouldn't make pointless posts.)
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

BornAgainDisciple

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Denying-History wrote:LOL (oh oops, forgot I shouldn't make pointless posts.)

LOLocaust seems to be the thing here. At least you didn't make dotless post.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Jeff:
Answer this question.

Well Men would have been considered as Jew under the laws of Russian Empire, if that answers your question.
Being born in the USSR, there were no longer "national minorities", so legally in this perspective: NO he was not Jew.

BornAgainDisciple:

The whole matter is still under debate. Some believe it's only a religion, some seem to believe in race theory.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna- ... t-1.428664

You are right. It has always been a debate on what exactly is a "Jew". And there is no real end in sight.
What is sure is that it cannot be reduced to those who follow "Judaism" as a religion. It would mean that you could not be Jew without believing in God. Quite absurd.

Jeffk (the other Jeff):
Just to let you know I don't believe in "races" per se, more in terms of ethnic identities.

Precisely!
The term "Race" has been abandoned as far as Science is concerned. But it can still be used - without prejudice, of course - to identify an ethnic group, to make it easy.

Something I did find interesting once is that certain Jewish families, described as descendants of "priests" can trace their lineage back something like three thousand years.

Yeah...lol...i had a friend, who happened to be one of my thesis director, who pretended the same thing.
When i pointed out that even the most prestigious aristocratic families genealogies were full of "false documents" and therefore their ancestry could not be assumed as " 100% correct"...He was quite pissed, but we ended up having a good time laughing about it.

Anyway, no, I do not believe Jews are a "race."

Of course as there are no race. But you have ethnic group that are restricted ones and that tend to limit opening "membership to it" by various legal or religious dispositions. Some countries, like Germany, have long had a very restricted access to the "German nationality", as you had to be "born" German (at least one of the parents, mothers being also prefered). Some Jewish communities had some similar prohibition, like women not being allowed to marry a "Goy", or making conversion to Judaism very difficult. Today it is much less true.
The same way i must say that it was quite hard for let's say a christian family to accept the marriage of one of its children with a "Jew". Which is the root of the problems and Antisemitism. The "Jew" - whatever the definition - has always been considered as a "stranger", a bit like a gypsies - the famous french concept of "le Juif errant", or "the wandering Jew"...first rejected because they were not part of Christianity, then because they were no real "Nationals" (no matter hard they tried), or because they were recognized as a "National minorities" within "multi-national Empires".
Over a very long period, this creates specific physical and cultural characteristics, traditions, philosophies, social attitudes, etc.

It should be obvious that the above is not restricted to Jews or Germans.
In the country i live, there are 4 recognized Indian (pre-columbian) tribes, each with their own territories, cultures, tradition and laws. And Race or not, it is really easy to recognize their origins at first sight, not only because they wear specific "costumes". Mix marriage between them is almost existent.

To Ian,
I am not Jewish or A Jew... I am supposed to be a Catholic...And i guess i am not known for my full unconditional support to Israel ;)
I don't care whatever the other person is as long as i can disagree with him, politely.

Dear Ian, today - according to the American data - the Jewish community is open, with mixed marriages kind of a rule. As with other cultural communities, like those descendants WASP from Southern Slave State opposing the removal of General Lee statue - (i would not have supported the removal) - it is human to keep some links with its tradition. It is a personal right to everyone to assimilate himself with any culture.

As for you stupid OP, here a couple of Journalists who are also working for CNN:
Asieh Namdar (Pakistan)
Jim Acosta (Cuba)
Christiane Amanpour ( British and IRAN)
Shahira Amin (Egypt)
Becky Anderson (UK)
John Avlon (Greece)
Rudi Bakhtiar ( IRAN, what again???)
Paul Begala ( Irish through his mother)
Joan Biskupic (Croatia /Ireland)
Anderson Cooper ( from the Vanderbilt family, so Dutch)
Ahmet Hakan (Turkey)
Philippe Cousteau (France)
Chris Cuomo (Italy)

Let's stop`at the letter C, are they enough foreigner goy working for CNN for you ?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Something I did find interesting once is that certain Jewish families, described as descendants of "priests" can trace their lineage back something like three thousand years.

Yeah...lol...i had a friend, who happened to be one of my thesis director, who pretended the same thing.
When i pointed out that even the most prestigious aristocratic families genealogies were full of "false documents" and therefore their ancestry could not be assumed as " 100% correct"...He was quite pissed, but we ended up having a good time laughing about it.

Actually these were tracked genetically, in a way these were "pure Jews" in the sense that there was no intermarriage with anyone else other than these particular families. Records indicated no conversions from Judaism amongst anyone in the families. It was quite fascinating, I think I saved the article somewhere.

This all started by some asshat like Ian insisting that Jews are a race, not a religion.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Denying-History wrote:
CNN anchor Rick Sanchez was fired last week for calling The Daily Show host Jon Stewart a bigot and implying that Jews control the media. ("Everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart," he said, trying to explain that Jews are not an oppressed minority.) Setting aside the propriety of Sanchez's claims, is he right? Do Jews control the media?

Maybe the movies, but not the news. If Sanchez was referring to people in the television news business, he's wrong. Not one of the major television news operations—Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News—is currently headed by a Jewish executive. (That includes Ken Jautz, the man who fired Sanchez.) Or at least none of these executives has talked about being Jewish in a public forum. The Internet is littered with rumors about various media moguls being Jewish, but few of those claims are backed by any evidence.

There are more Jews at the head of the country's major newspapers, but it's still a stretch to say these publications are controlled by them...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/10/do_jews_really_control_the_media.html

I like Billy Joel, this linked from D-H's article.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/22/billy_joel_wore_a_star_of_david_onstage_at_madison_square_garden_to_protest.html

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:46 pm

So, in an effort to help Ian out, I checked some names on his meme.
So far, yes, they are Jews, though, to be honest:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan

Is a converted Jew.

A lot of the names are very hard to read.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:04 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, in an effort to help Ian out, I checked some names on his meme.

Is a converted Jew.

Let's cut to the chase: Ian has posted pictures of ca. 85 "probable Jews" at CNN... if that represents the totality of Jewish employees at CNN, it means there are ca. 2,915 employees there who are not.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 am

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
Denying-History wrote:LOL (oh oops, forgot I shouldn't make pointless posts.)

LOLocaust seems to be the thing here. At least you didn't make dotless post.

« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:01 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, in an effort to help Ian out, I checked some names on his meme.

Is a converted Jew.

Let's cut to the chase: Ian has posted pictures of ca. 85 "probable Jews" at CNN... if that represents the totality of Jewish employees at CNN, it means there are ca. 2,915 employees there who are not.

The original meme is from some douchebag named "Han Ass Holo," something like that. I probably got that wrong but, like I say, he's a douchebag. He's infamous for posting obnoxious, racist horse crap on Reddit. I tracked the meme there but it's been deleted. This douchebag is the one who did the wrestling gifs of Trump beating up CNN.

Like you say, out of thousands of CNN employees he randomly picks out a few Jewish employees. It's a typical WN, racist douchebag thing to do.

I still want Ian to go through every name on that list and provide proof that every single one of those people are Jews. I helped him with one.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:16 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Is a converted Jew.

The original meme is from some douchebag named "Han Ass Holo," something like that. I probably got that wrong but, like I say, he's a douchebag. He's infamous for posting obnoxious, racist horse crap on Reddit. I tracked the meme there but it's been deleted. This douchebag is the one who did the wrestling gifs of Trump beating up CNN.

Like you say, out of thousands of CNN employees he randomly picks out a few Jewish employees. It's a typical WN, racist douchebag thing to do.

I still want Ian to go through every name on that list and provide proof that every single one of those people are Jews. I helped him with one.

He'll come up with the usual chimp slobber that these 85 are the executive/elite and the others are the to-be-pitied Aryan masses/ deplorables who slave at the feet of Jewish masters because they have no choice. Yawn.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Is a converted Jew.

He'll come up with the usual chimp slobber that these 85 are the executive/elite and the others are the to-be-pitied Aryan masses/ deplorables who slave at the feet of Jewish masters because they have no choice. Yawn.

Well, since Ian thumping has become a favorite thing for me to do I'll keep pestering him about it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

Aaaaaawwww, looks like he found some proof:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28561

It's locked, Ian is skirting getting a timeout.

So, these people are Jews or Jewish converts.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Is a converted Jew.

Well, since Ian thumping has become a favorite thing for me to do I'll keep pestering him about it.

Please do.

And please ask Ian if he can find/exercise some influence to get the Fish Reporr released for all our edification :lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
BornAgainDisciple wrote:Yes. So? Seriously.
Does it matter if Jewish people are posting in this sub thread?
Or is it forbidden for specific religious or ethnic groups?

Dude, I'm the token Yid here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am

BornAgainDisciple wrote:Go piss on Ernst Zündel's grave or something.

I'm off next week and will see to that, thanks. ;)

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:18 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Is a converted Jew.

Ian lost all credibility in my heart when he denied that Fishes strongest argument against Kitty wasn't based on how a monument didn't look like a krema Chimney:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117
- James Mace

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Anyway, no, I do not believe Jews are a "race."

I think Jews are an ethnicity. They do look alike to an extent. However, I think that the ethnicity takes back seat to religion and culture in terms of identity. Someone like Bourdain, who is of only partial Jewish ethnicity and has absolutely no Jewish mannerisms, was not raised in a Jewish way, has never had a Bar Mitzvah, and likely has never set foot in a Synagogue should not count as Jewish in my opinion.
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 am

Balsamo wrote:As for you stupid OP, here a couple of Journalists who are also working for CNN:
Asieh Namdar (Pakistan)
Jim Acosta (Cuba)
Christiane Amanpour ( British and IRAN)
Shahira Amin (Egypt)
Becky Anderson (UK)
John Avlon (Greece)
Rudi Bakhtiar ( IRAN, what again???)
Paul Begala ( Irish through his mother)
Joan Biskupic (Croatia /Ireland)
Anderson Cooper ( from the Vanderbilt family, so Dutch)
Ahmet Hakan (Turkey)
Philippe Cousteau (France)
Chris Cuomo (Italy)

Let's stop`at the letter C, are they enough foreigner goy working for CNN for you ?

Don't forget Isha Sesay! A real stunner too.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:36 am

I love watching folks argue over whether I'm a race or an ethnicity or a religion. I can live with Ian's defo, a) because it offends him so, and b) it was the way I was raised.. and c) he believes some mixed up garbage about being a WASP of some stripe.... and therefore "Aryan", whatever that ballshite means.

And so what. All he really is a miserable, low class, low income, old ignorant {!#%@} who's world-bitter because a "slice o'the pie didn't come his way from very substandard efforts..

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:38 am

Not sure if I should lock this topic or not. Leaning toward Yes.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 am

It's of dubious value.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am

Jeff_36 wrote:I think Jews are an ethnicity. They do look alike . . .

Jewish soul singer Ruby Johnson:

Kaifeng Jews:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:03 am

:hmm: Not to be confused with Feng Shui Jews.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:09 am

BornAgainDisciple wrote:

Big goals, eh? Problem is . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uff0h-zHuao

BornAgainDisciple wrote:He's good at raising national pride.

Except you made this up and he's not. He's truly not even close.

BornAgainDisciple wrote:He's good for the war industry.

Thank goodness for war.

BornAgainDisciple wrote:He's good at making you post lots of posts about him.

Not if the Holocaust deniers hadn't fled this forum . . .

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:28 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:I think Jews are an ethnicity. They do look alike . . .

Jewish soul singer Ruby Johnson:

Kaifeng Jews:

OK, I should have said that many of them have similar features.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:The original meme is from some douchebag named "Han Ass Holo," something like that. I probably got that wrong . . .

HanAssholeSolo? He is the creator of the infamous wrestling image (Trump flattening CNN) which Trump retweeted, background on the guy here. Ian seems to think that this subforum is a place to spread anti-Semitic/racist venom he's found at reddit or elsewhere.

(Nice to know this as, now that we know what CNN means to HansAssholeSolo, it adds an anti-Semitic twist to HanAssholeSolo's CNN meme and its retweet.)

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi, Io the lurker.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
This all started by some asshat like Ian insisting that Jews are a race, not a religion.

Show us where I insisted Jews are a race and not a religion. Leave a direct link to the quote. If you can't do that little Jeffk1970 I want you to apologize and admit to being a troll and a liar.

Is there some particular reason Jews cannot be both a race and a religion as they are in the real world?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Show us where I insisted Jews are a race and not a religion. Leave a direct link to the quote. If you can't do that little Jeffk1970 I want you to apologize and admit to being a troll and a liar.

Look again, Ian. I said some asshat LIKE Ian.

You understand them concept of LIKE , don't you? It means someone SIMILAR to you.

I actually had this asshat named Billy Roper when I wrote that.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Not sure if I should lock this topic or not. Leaning toward Yes.

This topic was created to stop Jeffk 1970 wrecking another thread. If it has gone downhill then the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of Jeffk 1970 and his accomplices.

Pyrrho wrote:Ian Hazard, this is an official warning not to post threads attacking another user, and a warning not to post defamatory, dehumanizing attacks on ethnic groups.

Even handed Moderation is obviously not your strong point, Pyrrho. I have been verbally abused by almost all of your regular posters, time and again, yet you turn a blind eye to their foul mouthed insults.

I am the one who has shown restraint by ignoring their hate filled abuse but I am the one receiving a warning. How does that work out?

I have also not posted defamatory, dehumanizing attacks on any ethnic groups. If any topics created by me have gone downhill it is because of the pro holocaust posters. They are well known for causing trouble wherever they go on the Internet.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Is there some particular reason Jews cannot be both a race and a religion as they are in the real world?

1). I've stated previously that I don't believe in races, Ian. Keep up.

2) I agree that Jews can have a particular ethnic identity like Ashkenazi Jews. However, Jews cross many ethnic identities, like Catholics, Protestants, Muslims, Buddhists, whatever. So, in order to call Jews a "race" you'd have to convince me that primarily Catholic Countries like Poland or Spain are inhabited by a Catholic "race."

Return to “Holocaust Denial”