The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 pm

I decided to separate this from the "Jewish Conspiracy" thread because it deserves its own special treatment.

I recently had a denier bring up an alleged interview given by Harold Wallace Rosenthal in which he basically spilled the beans on the vast Jewish conspiracy to rule the world and the universe as we know it. This denier sent me a link to this video:
https://youtu.be/h-PNj4t3FTo

Now, naturally I was a bit intrigued by this. I started watching it when to my surprise it was just some guy reading directly from this:

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/HTML%20Pages/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal_Interview_1976.htm

I found it while googling the name, trying to find the actual audio this is allegedly from. In a way I was grateful, I wouldn't have to sit through someone mumbling their way through a booklet and I read really fast.

Now, it was the usual Jewish mumbo jumbo, you can read it or listen, it's nothing original. But the background is different which is why I wanted to open a thread on it.

You see, Harold Rosenthal died tragically in a terrorist attack on August 11th, 1976:

Aug. 11, 1976 — Hijacking
Harold Rosenthal, an aide to Sen. Jacob K. Javits, R-N.Y., was among four killed by a grenade during an attempted hijacking of an Israeli plane in Istanbul. 26 others were injured.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/long-history-attacks-members

From the above Rosenthal was an aid to Senator Jacob Javits. Javits subsequently established the Harold Rosenthal Fellowship in International Relations in his honor.

http://www.rosenthalfellowship.org/

The "interview" allegedly took place a month before Rosenthal's death. The implication is that (((someone))) murdered Rosenthal in retaliation for him spilling the beans about the Jewish plan to dominate heaven and earth. The person that published this "interview" stated he waited until time passed to release the interview to the world out of respect to Rosenthal's family.

Now, the interviewer claimed that he tape recorded the interview with Rosenthal. I pressed the denier for a copy of the actual recording and got the usual evasive crap. The interviewers name is recorded as Walter White. I have no idea who this person is, needless to say it's very generic (the last name of "White" is very telling).

So, who peddled this hot garbage? His name is Charles A. Weisman. Weisman was (he passed away recently) a whacked out, far-right Christian Fundamentalists who wrote fun books like Antichrists in the Land, Sodomites On Trial and Race, Intelligence and Culture.

This is what the Southern Poverty Law Center says about him:

Weisman, a tall, lanky man with a strong Minnesotan accent, is captured in handful of pre-digital videos uploaded to YouTube where he lectures on many of the same issues he wrote about. In one, he describes as “satanic” the forces aligned against him and other Identity adherents — including the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish human rights organization, and even mainstream evangelical Christians who view Jews as biblical allies.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/10/11/longtime-christian-identity-publisher-charles-weisman-dead

Weisman (according to ADL) identified with something called "Christian Identity." The Christian Identity movement evolved from a rather obscure British sect that believed:

that modern Europeans were biologically descended from the ancient Israelites of the Old Testament-specifically, from the "Lost Tribes" scattered by invasions of Hittites, Assyrians and Babylonians. The Lost Tribes had purportedly made their way to Europe, and from them descended the modern European nationalities.

According to the ADL it was relatively benign but this changed when it spread to America. It evolved into radical, antisemitic sect that believed modern Jews didn't descend from ancient Israelites but from the Khazars, this making them "false" Jews.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/christian-identity

Now, my point is that the claim is based on some whackadoodle who published this without an audio recording from a bizarre, impossible to fact check, source. It's telling that I never found the original audio recording of this "interview."

I wanted to bring this up, I know some of our members pop up now and again with stuff they bring from deniers they meet on-line. If they did come across this I wanted to save them the trouble of looking up all this stuff. Frankly, I'm disgusted that someone pinned this on a dead man who can't confirm or deny that he ever participated in such an interview. My own opinion is this never took place, that the people who made this garbage up used Rosenthal for precisely this reason, namely he couldn't defend himself.

Now, if anyone has information otherwise let me know. I found this stuff while I was on lunch and while I was waiting to complete some things at work.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Isn't Walter White the guy in Breaking Bad?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Isn't Walter White the guy in Breaking Bad?

LOL, I don't know, I've never seen it.

Though, I hear it's good.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Me neither. LOL But I had a trainer who talked about it incessantly. Drove me crazy. I think there was a head of the NAACP also named Walter White . . . maybe not.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:59 pm

It's on Netflix but I don't have time for any new shows.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 am

I just read the entire "interview"............ it reads like the script of "The Room", an obvious fake.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I just read the entire "interview"............ it reads like the script of "The Room", an obvious fake.

It seemed like a load of crap to me as well. Standard Jewish garbage.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”