The state of modern antisemetism summed up in one picture.

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

The state of modern antisemetism summed up in one picture.

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:59 am

I can't believe that I seriously had my feelings hurt by these kinds of people a couple of years ago.
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Re: The state of modern antisemetism summed up in one picture.

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:52 am

Speaking of "Jews did WTC" or "Jews did 9/11", I think that this conspiracy is solely based on the "five dancing Israelis" arrested after the attack and the conspiracy (falsely) says they were Mossad member celebrating the attack.
As far as I know "five dancing Israelis" were indeed arrested, and it is not fictionary, but I am not into the details too much. Does anyone know why were 5 Israelis arrested after the attack and why were they dancing?

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 pm

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/282/012.html
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-2977164,00.html

After coming back home some of those guys were even interviewd on Yair Lapid (remember how he once had a talk show?). You can try to search this video, but I highly doubt that you'll find a version which is not uploaded by a nazi channel.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Speaking of "Jews did WTC" or "Jews did 9/11", I think that this conspiracy is solely based on the "five dancing Israelis" arrested after the attack and the conspiracy (falsely) says they were Mossad member celebrating the attack.
As far as I know "five dancing Israelis" were indeed arrested, and it is not fictionary, but I am not into the details too much. Does anyone know why were 5 Israelis arrested after the attack and why were they dancing?

There's also some weird conspiracy about thousands of Jews not showing up for their Jobs at the Twin Towers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

As a probable Jew, I probably was notified not to go to work there that fateful day.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:After coming back home some of those guys were even interviewd on Yair Lapid

You don't mean that Yair Lapid now do you?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:As a probable Jew, I probably was notified not to go to work there that fateful day.

So was (((I))).

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:After coming back home some of those guys were even interviewd on Yair Lapid

You don't mean that Yair Lapid now do you?

There's only one Yair LApid, and that's two more Yair Lappid than there should be...

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:Speaking of "Jews did WTC" or "Jews did 9/11", I think that this conspiracy is solely based on the "five dancing Israelis" arrested after the attack and the conspiracy (falsely) says they were Mossad member celebrating the attack.

There's also some weird conspiracy about thousands of Jews not showing up for their Jobs at the Twin Towers.

Which is off course completley false as at least 400 Jews (including 3 actual Israelis) were kileld in the attacks. I actually used to have a complete list of Jewish victims names but it's buried somewhere in the netheregions of my computer.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Which is off course completley false as at least 400 Jews (including 3 actual Israelis) were kileld in the attacks. I actually used to have a complete list of Jewish victims names but it's buried somewhere in the netheregions of my computer.

Snopes debunked it long ago but it's still floating around the internet.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

The terrorists were apparently not aware of New Yorkers' work habits as they struck before many office workers and other staff in the towers arrived. Otherwise the death toll would have been considerably higher. I have a friend whose sister was arriving so typically late that she saw the 2nd plane hit, from quite a distance. As she looked at the towers she realized this was not good and simply turned back and went home. She isn't Jewish so she hadn't been notified ;)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 pm

One of the odder aspects I've noticed about the whole "Jews did 911" is that the conspiracy ignores the fact that two other planes were involved.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:One of the odder aspects I've noticed about the whole "Jews did 911" is that the conspiracy ignores the fact that two other planes were involved.

I thought the blame the Jooz for all four planes

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:One of the odder aspects I've noticed about the whole "Jews did 911" is that the conspiracy ignores the fact that two other planes were involved.

I thought the blame the Jooz for all four planes

Sadly, when I first started looking at Holocaust denial I ran across all these other loony theories. Holocaust deniers believe all sorts of conspiracy theories as long as one of the prevailing theories includes "the Jews/Mossad did it."

Some of the more entertaining things I read included the Jewish landlord did it for the insurance money. This landlord apparently rigged micro-lasers (I also saw one that said miniature nukes) in order to bring the towers down. I also saw that it was a false flag attack perpetrated by the Mossad in order to draw the US into Middle Eastern conflicts.

But, for the most part I never saw the other two planes addressed. I have seen that there are some loonies out there who claimed that no plane ever hit the Pentagon. It's rather inconvenient that there is video and pictures of the aftermath.

You can Google most of this stuff up. It's pretty entertaining.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I have seen that there are some loonies out there who claimed that no plane ever hit the Pentagon.

Like our forum member, gorgeous.

It's rather inconvenient that there is video and pictures of the aftermath.

gorgeous thinks the video is of a missile, not a plane, and dismisses pictures of the aftermath that show plane wreckage as "fake".

You can Google most of this stuff up. It's pretty entertaining.

Just search for gorgeous' posts on this forum.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:02 am

LOL

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:13 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

The terrorists were apparently not aware of New Yorkers' work habits as they struck before many office workers and other staff in the towers arrived. Otherwise the death toll would have been considerably higher. I have a friend whose sister was arriving so typically late that she saw the 2nd plane hit, from quite a distance. As she looked at the towers she realized this was not good and simply turned back and went home. She isn't Jewish so she hadn't been notified ;)

Ah, but that solidifies the false flag. And all the dead crisis actors...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 am

Onkel Germar Rudolf dabbled in 9/11 denial for a while but that was quite a long time ago. Don't know whether or not. he has continued it on under one of his 1001 aliases.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:34 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Snopes debunked it long ago but it's still floating around the internet.

If "the Jooz" really did it, it would have been done on Rosh Hashana -when basically none of them would be at work.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:41 am

LOL Good point.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 am

Barbara walters did a tv show about it .
cant find the actual show , but there are a lot of sites that mention it , if you include her name in a search .

I remember the end of the show - she says - glad we cleared that up -

:burn:
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

It's not harmless appearing memes like the OP's pic that bother me most. What bothers me most is images in the format of "educational" infographics that on first glance appear to be peddling valid, legitimate truths.

Right now there's a conflict brewing between CNN and Trump supporters over at r/the_donald and the various chans. Pics like the one below are, as per the users there, being peddled "on every twitter repost tagged #CNNblackmail"

full size: https://i.imgur.com/gY0EXm8.jpg

especially when paired with more mocking/seemingly-harmless-at-first-yet-more-reinforcing images like this:

I've already spent 5 minutes trying to fact check it and so far:

1st row, 2nd from left Doug Shapiro is not a Jew
3rd row, 1st from right Kate Bouldan is not a Jew
3rd row, 2nd from right Brian Stelter is not a Jew
4th row, 4th from left John King is not a Jew,
5th row, 1st from right Izzy Povich is not a Jew,
6th row, 5th from right Juliette Kayem is not a Jew,

If you can help me out, would be great.

And obviously everyone not included in the picture but who are part of the CNN network (there's a lot more employees, after all) arent Jews.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:

1st row, 3rd from left Doug Shapiro is not a Jew

And obviously everyone not included in the picture but who are part of the CNN network (there's a lot more employees, after all) arent Jews.

Anthony Bourdain and Randi Kaye are not Jewish. They also neglect to mention Brooke Baldwin, Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon, the three most prominent faces at CNN.

Donna Speciale, in the last readable row, is not Jewish either, and neither is Turner CEO John K. Martin.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Whenever Nais are talking about the Jewish-Controlled-Media (which is, by the way, not a lie), they often say that "all major news corrporation, execpt FOX, are owned by Jews".
This is funny because they irony is that yes, Fox is indeed the only Newscorp owned by a non-Jews, but it also the only Newscorp that isn't overwelmingly anti-Israeli in his reports on the middle east. That ones that ARE owned by Jews are those who would have a headline the says "3 Palestinains shot dead in Jerusalem (after a stabbing attempt)". Talk about JOOISH TRIBALISM.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Anthony Bourdain and Randi Kaye are not Jewish.

In anti-semitic terms we're talking about ancestry, not whether the person takes Judaism as a religion seriously, or has embraced a different faith is meaningless to these fringe right wingers.

Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, but that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side and in Judaism the mother's side matters.

Randi Kaye is Jewish:
http://wikinetworth.com/celebrities/ran ... worth.html
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:It's not harmless appearing memes like the OP's pic that bother me most. What bothers me most is images in the format of "educational" infographics that on first glance appear to be peddling valid, legitimate truths.

Right now there's a conflict brewing between CNN and Trump supporters over at r/the_donald and the various chans. Pics like the one below are, as per the users there, being peddled "on every twitter repost tagged #CNNblackmail"

full size: https://i.imgur.com/gY0EXm8.jpg

especially when paired with more mocking/seemingly-harmless-at-first-yet-more-reinforcing images like this:

1st row, 2nd from left Doug Shapiro is not a Jew

Yeah, that stuffs all over my Twitter feed. I used to think YouTube deniers were the dregs of denierdom, I now know that it is Twitter deniers (and antisemites).
The issue is that stuff pops up everywhere and is hard to refute because who knows what stuff is on-line or is accurate. I get around this by making them prove everyone on the list is a Jew and only proof that I will accept. They usually give up and piss off, calling me a Jew or a Hasbara.

That's the key, Aaron. If they say something force them to prove each and every claim is true. I'm generally ignored now so I sit there and hammer at them.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

The fact that, in the past years, we have been able to make the observation of an ever increasing number of news organizations resorting to clickbait titles to generate network traffic (and therefore revenue) has also pointed us out to the fact that memes are the information weapon of the 21st century. Because they can be peddled on social media and manage to inject a radical idea into the reader's mind within the span of 10 seconds, the days of reading books are sadly on the decline because this is something books can't do. You can gain said idea after reading the book, or at least a few chapters, which takes hours, maybe even days.

A clickbait headline or meme spread on the net manages to do that in seconds. Therefore I suggest us who wish to fight back the tide of fake news and tinfoils, need to create memes of our own. Fight fire with fire.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:The fact that, in the past years, we have been able to make the observation of an ever increasing number of news organizations resorting to clickbait titles to generate network traffic (and therefore revenue) has also pointed us out to the fact that memes are the information weapon of the 21st century. Because they can be peddled on social media and manage to inject a radical idea into the reader's mind within the span of 10 seconds, the days of reading books are sadly on the decline because this is something books can't do. You can gain said idea after reading the book, or at least a few chapters, which takes hours, maybe even days.

A clickbait headline or meme spread on the net manages to do that in seconds. Therefore I suggest us who wish to fight back the tide of fake news and tinfoils, need to create memes of our own. Fight fire with fire.

I still think the key is to meticulously rake them over the coals and force them to prove their points one by one.

A favorite of mine is when someone brings up the whole "Judeo-Bolshevik" crap I ask them to name all the Jews in Lenin's Government and Stalin's Government. When they can't I ask them how do they know, then.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:42 am

Aaron Richards wrote:In anti-semitic terms we're talking about ancestry, not whether the person takes Judaism as a religion seriously, or has embraced a different faith is meaningless to these fringe right wingers.

Bourdain has said he was raised without religion, but that his ancestors were Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side and in Judaism the mother's side matters.

Bourdain was not raised Jewish, does not see himself as Jewish, has no Jewish characteristics or predictions and is not culturally Jewish in the way that even secular Jews are. For me, he's not Jewish and if they think he is than they're {!#%@} imbeciles.

There was a famous Russian Orthodox Priest named Alexander Men (murdered, likely by the KGB in 1990 IIRC), whose father was of Jewish ethnicity. These {!#%@} wouldn't seriously argue that he was Jewish would they?

I could find no source on my own for that. Apologies.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Did you remember Marc Levin' 2005 film 'Protocols of Zion'? I think he tells the story pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bUEWWwZlI
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:37 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:

Barbara walters did a tv show about it .
cant find the actual show , but there are a lot of sites that mention it , if you include her name in a search .

I remember the end of the show - she says - glad we cleared that up -

:burn:

ABC news show
20 / 20 June 21 , 2002

the hypertexts
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Return to “Holocaust Denial”