My Time Amongst the Twitter Deniers

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: My Time Amongst the Twitter Deniers

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:46 am

Denying-History wrote:Nice to know you're talking to such kind people:

They seem to be struggling with spelling Trotskii, but that comes with using twitter.

This person’s already blocked me. I’m actually thankful for that.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 pm

See, I’ve just gotten to the point where I’m messing with people.
https://mobile.twitter.com/fraulein4reich/status/1007347620522741760
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:01 pm

This is what MAGA really means:
https://mobile.twitter.com/12841chelmno/status/1012058928132354048

BTW we are {!#%@} with Kennedy retiring.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Kennedy voted for this year's onslaught of horrible decisions. We've been {!#%@}; we are {!#%@} worse now. Roe v Wade, for starters, is doomed.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Kennedy voted for this year's onslaught of horrible decisions. We've been {!#%@}; we are {!#%@} worse now. Roe v Wade, for starters, is doomed.

Ahem, cough, cough, where'd you say that Trump thread went :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:35 am

bye-bye . . . where it belongs! and to where I'm not following . . . I just felt for a fleeting moment that Jeffk needed some affirmation LOL
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:bye-bye . . . where it belongs! and to where I'm not following . . . I just felt for a fleeting moment that Jeffk needed some affirmation LOL

Sorry, had to do it :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 am

... I am fair game! LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:bye-bye . . . where it belongs! and to where I'm not following . . . I just felt for a fleeting moment that Jeffk needed some affirmation LOL

Danke!!!!!

We are all {!#%@}....

Back to our regularly scheduled history program.

One last thing:
Oklahoma approved a measure for medical marijuana yesterday so the news is not all bad. I think I need it to get me through the next few years.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Sailor Haumea

Postby Sailor Haumea » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Let’s face it, Twitter and YouTube deniers race neck and neck for the title of the World’s Stupidest Deniers.

Nah, /pol/ deniers (be they on 4chan or 8chan) easily win that title.

Upton_O_Goode
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Unlimited_Oracular_Guidance

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:04 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, I joined Twitter a couple of weeks ago after Sergey posted his conversation with one of them.

What struck me immediately is the wide variety of truly stupid people that post on Twitter. Trump-lovers, white nationalists, Israel haters, antisemites, all there to enjoy in their brief, 140 characters of sadness.

The most entertaining is something called T.H.O.T. I don't know if this person is a man or a woman but what they do is post half-naked pictures of girls with little denier memes nestled in....strategic places. It's definitely there to pull in the males. I complimented this person on their cleverness while bashing the memes.

There is someone called Anne Chastain (I'm not revealing anything, she posts using that name) who rants about everything while mixing in the antisemitism. It's like watching a Trumpling on meth.

There is the usual mixture of quickie denier memes...all Bolshevists were Jews, the 4 million at Auschwitz, six million gassed, etc., etc. Really, it's worse than YouTube. Part of it is the need to get the point across in 140 characters while the rest is just sheer ignorance.

On the plus side I now follow the Auschwitz Museum along with a few others like USC Shoah. I even have three followers of my own.... :lol:

Now, right now Twitter has me in timeout, apparently calling someone a dumbass is frowned upon.

Fight the good fight, Jeff! For many years, I posted at the CSICOP site, arguing with paranormalists. I finally realized that I was just shoveling smoke. If people can't see obvious reality, it doesn't help to hold it up for their inspection.

Case in point re the Jewish bolshevism canard: A recently-deceased friend of mine, who was a humane, charitable guy in general and would never mistreat or refuse friendship to any particular person who happened to be Jewish, nevertheless was one of what I now call the 40%: A guy who actually preferred conspiracy theories to straightforward explanations. He didn't deny the Holocaust. He knew that was real. Yet he believed deeply in the Jewish bolshevism scenario. Having a PhD in statistics, he was fond of citing how much more likely a top Bolshevik was to be Jewish than a person selected at random was to be Jewish. Well, yes, I agree, and so what? What is true of the top Bolsheviks is also true of the top violinists (Nathan Milstein, Yitzhak Perlman, Yehudi Menuhin, David Oistrakh, Jascha Heifetz....) and the top pianists (Emil Gilels, Vladimir Horowitz, Arthur Rubinstein, Sviatoslav Richter...) and the top physicists, and the top medical researchers and the top lawyers and.... And so what? As Einstein said, all this Jewish creativity is the result of a cultural tradition, not genetics; he further said he'd be glad to renounce all ethnicity in favor of universal humanity if the world would just cease to persecute people for being Jewish.

And even though this guy demonstrably had Jewish students and friends that he was close to, he still counts as anti-Semitic, as he believed the Jews had a controlling interest in the USA (ZOG!) and constantly referred to Israel as "that shitty country in the ME." I never saw him face to face after 1967, and that's probably just as well. We were able to communicate cordially on matters of common interest as long as we lived 1500 miles apart.
The Internet has democratized the old threat our teachers used to hold over us: "That goes on your permanent record." We knew that was a bluff. The only people whose misdeeds were recorded in indelible ink, back then, were husbands.

But now, thanks to Google, everybody really does have a permanent record. Thanks, Mark Zuckerberg!

Upton_O_Goode
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Unlimited_Oracular_Guidance

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Oklahoma approved a measure for medical marijuana yesterday so the news is not all bad. I think I need it to get me through the next few years.

Off Topic
So things aren't perhaps as bad as I thought, if even Oklahoma is now giving Jeff Sessions apoplectic fits.

As for me, I've never felt less patriotic than I do at this coming 4th of July. But what can I do? Just stay at my post and keep working steadily and peacefully to bring the country back from the mire of Trumpism it has sunk into.

Return to thread topic.....
The Internet has democratized the old threat our teachers used to hold over us: "That goes on your permanent record." We knew that was a bluff. The only people whose misdeeds were recorded in indelible ink, back then, were husbands.

But now, thanks to Google, everybody really does have a permanent record. Thanks, Mark Zuckerberg!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Just on a personal note I think Jeff Sessions would be hysterical stoned.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 pm

I think I’ve spent too much time on Twitter. I need to let it go. Much whining about poor white people....
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

What do poor people, white or not, have to do with HD? Or are they off an tangents?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Most of it gets phrased like, “The Jews use the Holocaust so we can’t embrace our white culture.”

What, Jews don’t want you to listen to the Beatles?????
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Oh that. Except they probably prefer Skrewdriver or The Horst Wessel Song.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Prussian Blue.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Return to “Holocaust Denial”