"Death camps were found only by the Soviets"

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Re: "Death camps were found only by the Soviets"

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:You obviously lied about your MM argument, as I have shown.

With your quote-stack? *yawn* Describe in your own words how I "lied". Good luck!

No need, the link does the trick, exposing you as a pathological liar.

Right... now Romanov has progressed to doubting the authenticity of the print

LOL no, the image is authentic.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 am

Hey rabbit, where's Ericunt? We still have a soft spot for him here...

EC was more fun than knotholes in wood.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:You obviously lied about your MM argument, as I have shown.

With your quote-stack? *yawn* Describe in your own words how I "lied". Good luck!

You're unable to verbalise this alleged lie because the allegation is unfounded. You look like codoh's chief {!#%@} Hungover, endlessly spamming links to webpages that don't contain what's promised.

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Right... now Romanov has progressed to doubting the authenticity of the print

LOL no, the image is authentic.

Your latest quote-mine has been noted. Here's the full sentence you mined and presented without even using ellipsis:
BRoI wrote:Right... now Romanov has progressed to doubting the authenticity of the print he used in a HC blog post and claimed it was proof that the NYT dun did it.

So, who are you claiming doctored this version, which I have now confirmed originates from this 2005 NARA publication [you'll have to update your blog post once again]?

Product:............. War & Conflict: Selected Images from the National Archives 1765-1970
Release date:.... September 2005
Description:...... From the Revolutionary War through the Vietnam conflict, this amazing virtual catalog contains over 1,500 crisp, clear images relating to American wartime history. Roughly 40% of the images - which include copies of prints, paintings, posters, and photographs - depict scenes from World War II. Features a powerful search engine, sectional text introductions, and additional information included with each image.

PC Only. Windows 98, 2000, XP. 3-CD boxed set. Price: $19.95
Available on NARA e-store and selected NARA Museum Shops only
https://www.archives.gov/publications/partnership-products.html

[It doesn't appear to be available anymore from the NARA]
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 pm

BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
BRoI wrote:

You're unable to verbalise this alleged lie because the allegation is unfounded. You look like codoh's chief {!#%@} Hungover, endlessly spamming links to webpages that don't contain what's promised.

It's funny how you lie about even such readily verifiable things, since anyone clicking on the link will find your claim, my description of what is wrong with your claim as well as evidence for your initial claim being an obvious lie. There's something deeply wrong with you.

(Skipping the rest of your useless spam.)

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:It's funny how you lie about even such readily verifiable things, since anyone clicking on the link will find your claim, my description of what is wrong with your claim as well as evidence for your initial claim being an obvious lie. There's something deeply wrong with you.
[emphasis added]

What initial claim was that, and why was it a "lie"? If you're unable to explain why, you might eventually realise that this "lie" is merely a figment of your warped imagination.

Sergey_Romanov wrote:(Skipping the rest of your useless spam.)

lol, like you did yesterday when you rushed back to HC to update your post with more information you only know of because of me?

Updated on 26.07.2017: pointed out the deletion of the serial number.

[...]

One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) to see that there's no sign of tampering (aside from the photo serial number having been deleted). And if one supposes (without any proof) that the standing man was pasted into the negative somehow, it would certainly be the most impressive 1940s fake I've ever seen, what with the textured shadow.

You opted not to inform your readers that in the process of removing the serial number the manipulator extended the post towards the bottom of the photo and covered over the knothole.

You're lying by omission.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:16 pm

One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) [...]

No, it's originally from a 2005 NARA publication, I spoonfed you the details up-thread. You need to update your post once again, and you should start giving me accreditation for all this information; you're looking like a plagiarist as well as a liar-by-omission right now.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:27 pm

BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:It's funny how you lie about even such readily verifiable things, since anyone clicking on the link will find your claim, my description of what is wrong with your claim as well as evidence for your initial claim being an obvious lie. There's something deeply wrong with you.
[emphasis added]

Dude, as written above, everything is explained at the link. You're a proven pathological liar, so there's no need to address your hysterical posts. You have zero credibility.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 pm

But because I'm such a nice guy I'll comment on this claim:

>> One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) [...]

> No, it's originally from a 2005 NARA publication

My sentence is based on the wikimedia photo taken from the following no longer functioning URL:

http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/DVIC_View/S ... -02764.JPG

DODmedia *was* a DOD website.

http://web.archive.org/web/200407310350 ... sd.mil:80/

The wikimedia photo *was* originally there.

Poor Rabbit, so clueless, so unable to work with the sources.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Dude, as written above, everything is explained at the link. You're a proven pathological liar, so there's no need to address your hysterical posts. You have zero credibility.

You keep using that term, I don't think it means what you think it means.
Last edited by BRoI on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:03 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:But because I'm such a nice guy I'll comment on this claim:

>> One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) [...]

My sentence is based on the wikimedia photo taken from the following no longer functioning URL:

lol wut? I used the very same no longer functioning URL to find an archived version of the page, which I posted on your blog over a year ago, telling you "the webpage shows that they took it from a CD produced by the NARA".

So, clearly, "Poor Rabbit, so clueless, so unable to work with the sources" is evidently just more Romanov BS and the opposite is the truth.

As you opted not to answer one of my points, I'll post it again:

BRoI wrote:
One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) to see that there's no sign of tampering (aside from the photo serial number having been deleted). [...]

You opted not to inform your readers that in the process of removing the serial number the manipulator extended the post towards the bottom of the photo and covered over the knothole.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 pm

BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:But because I'm such a nice guy I'll comment on this claim:

lol wut? I used the very same no longer functioning URL to find an archived version of the page, which I posted on your blog over a year ago, telling you "the webpage shows that they took it from a CD produced by the NARA".

So, clearly, "Poor Rabbit, so clueless, so unable to work with the sources" is evidently just more Romanov BS and the opposite is the truth.

As you opted not to answer one of my points, I'll post it again:

BRoI wrote:
One only need to take a look at the hi-res version (originally from a DOD site) to see that there's no sign of tampering (aside from the photo serial number having been deleted). [...]

Dude you're the only one lying. In fact you've been established to be a pathological liar. In relation to wikimedia the photo originally came from a DOD website. Where they got it from is irrelevant to the truthfulness of my statement. So you lied that I was incorrect and have to change my post. It originally came from a DOD website. I informed the readers that the number was deleted, which automatically implies retouching. I don't have to do it in the form some pathological liar dictates to me. If I update the post with this info it will be to show that the Signal Corps was unable to do quality photo tampering, which leaves your conspiracy theory in shreds.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Dude you're the only one lying. In fact you've been established to be a pathological liar.

Lying about what, Sergey? Do you think I really believe the NYT, MM, and Clements versions are totally unconnected and have been telling porkies when I state there must be a connection? Is that it, but you just can't say so because you're shy or something?

Sergey_Romanov wrote:In relation to wikimedia the photo originally came from a DOD website. Where they got it from is irrelevant to the truthfulness of my statement. So you lied that I was incorrect and have to change my post. It originally came from a DOD website. I informed the readers that the number was deleted, which automatically implies retouching. I don't have to do it in the form some pathological liar dictates to me. If I update the post with this info it will be to show that the Signal Corps was unable to do quality photo tampering, which leaves your conspiracy theory in shreds.

I look forward to debunking the next poorly thought through theories, lies, or half-truths you muster, and being further entertained by the increasingly hysterical ad homs, as we continue the journey into your regrets of ever having tackled this subject.

In early 2013 a reddit thread about the NYTM version was sending a lot of traffic to my blog. Reading through the comments I was particularly interested by one which advised that the poster had emailed details to HC, because "they are brilliant at debunking Holocaust denial" [paraphrased; never saved it].

Years passed, and I never saw anything from HC, and I honestly never thought I would. Hans, RM, NT, and JH, all had the good sense to steer well clear of it, much like the Buchenwald museum, and the numerous Holocaust historians who've written studies about Holocaust photographs or those who've heavily covered Denny's article.

Then you reappeared on the scene, seemingly armed with plans to counter the heavily researched articles Hans produces with shoddy "quick refutations" of really old stuff, or even edgy teenagers' tweets, that you knock out whilst knocking 'em back. It must have been under one hell of a heavy session that you made the misstep that Holocaust historians have successfully avoided for decades, i.e. in hope of refuting claims that the western Allies exaggerated anything, you publicly accuse Lester Markel's newspaper of doctoring the photo, despite having not a scratch of evidence to support such a serious allegation.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 pm

BRoI wrote:

I look forward to debunking the next poorly thought through theories, lies, or half-truths

Well here is one...
Some mysterious producers some people (suspects range from Merkel to those who took the photos at Buchenwald - to promote the picture without Toncman so that he could later appear - nicknamed Honky - in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdZhGKsgDY

As this video/document clearly shows, the song was recorded before the war, so it might be that the recordings fell into the Soviets hand when they liberated the Death Camps - isn't that the topic of this thread ??? How is it possible?
Because Honky disgusted by not being able to find a producer for his song went back to Europe in 1939, and try to find a record company in Poland.
Of course, the news leaked in the West, so the US were forced into keeping the survilal of "Honky" secret not to spoil the hit song recorded before the war. It is said that the conspiracy goes all the way to the top - It is said that "X" accepted to surrender Hoess to the Poles in exchange of the recording!
So Markel might very well be a collateral victim of an inconceivable conspiracy that goes far beyond from what can be discovered through Google search.

PS: "Don't call me stupid"

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm

:lol:

Lard, save me from your followers.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 am

BRoI wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Dude you're the only one lying. In fact you've been established to be a pathological liar.

Lying about what, Sergey? Do you think I really believe the NYT, MM, and Clements versions are totally unconnected and have been telling porkies when I state there must be a connection? Is that it, but you just can't say so because you're shy or something?

Sergey_Romanov wrote:In relation to wikimedia the photo originally came from a DOD website. Where they got it from is irrelevant to the truthfulness of my statement. So you lied that I was incorrect and have to change my post. It originally came from a DOD website. I informed the readers that the number was deleted, which automatically implies retouching. I don't have to do it in the form some pathological liar dictates to me. If I update the post with this info it will be to show that the Signal Corps was unable to do quality photo tampering, which leaves your conspiracy theory in shreds.

I look forward to debunking the next poorly thought through theories, lies, or half-truths you muster, and being further entertained by the increasingly hysterical ad homs, as we continue the journey into your regrets of ever having tackled this subject.

In early 2013 a reddit thread about the NYTM version was sending a lot of traffic to my blog. Reading through the comments I was particularly interested by one which advised that the poster had emailed details to HC, because "they are brilliant at debunking Holocaust denial" [paraphrased; never saved it].

Years passed, and I never saw anything from HC, and I honestly never thought I would. Hans, RM, NT, and JH, all had the good sense to steer well clear of it, much like the Buchenwald museum, and the numerous Holocaust historians who've written studies about Holocaust photographs or those who've heavily covered Denny's article.

Then you reappeared on the scene, seemingly armed with plans to counter the heavily researched articles Hans produces with shoddy "quick refutations" of really old stuff, or even edgy teenagers' tweets, that you knock out whilst knocking 'em back. It must have been under one hell of a heavy session that you made the misstep that Holocaust historians have successfully avoided for decades, i.e. in hope of refuting claims that the western Allies exaggerated anything, you publicly accuse Lester Markel's newspaper of doctoring the photo, despite having not a scratch of evidence to support such a serious allegation.
Poor Bunny reveals his pathology more and more with each new sentence. The psychodramas taking place in his head are of course very exciting (for psychiatrists) but the bottom line is as follows: his silly conspiracy theory got demolished (he even hid his silly blog afterwards, though in fairness this may have also had to do with it being full of rants about the Jewish blood libel and laughably exaggerated Commie death stats he ascribed to the Joooos, exposing him to be as mentally stable as a jelly nailed to a wall). In the process he uttered a wholly unnecessary lie about having known about the retouching on the cover of Mermelstein's book all along, even though his previous comments show otherwise. Thus the poor fellow got exposed not only as a liar, but as a pathological one.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:14 pm

In the process he uttered a wholly unnecessary lie about having known about the retouching on the cover of Mermelstein's book all along, even though his previous comments show otherwise.

Lies and the obligatory ad homs you're renown for.

Your much spammed quote-stack features quote-mines from me lambasting the theory the MM and NYTM's version are purely coincidental, not denials that MM's pic is altered.

I own all three editions of his memoirs, tracking down a first edition, which shows the manipulation the clearest, was quite a chore. I had posted high-res versions of each of the covers on the web years before your much-regretted blog post.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:30 pm

BRoI wrote:Lies and the obligatory ad homs you're renown for.

Remarkable self projection.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”