Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Ian Hazard
Poster

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Ian Hazard » Sun May 21, 2017 9:01 pm

I am currently waiting for:

1) StatMech to provide verifiable sources for his loud and ignorant blatherings in this topic.
2) Jeffk 1970 to man up for once and not wait for StatMech to constantly show him the lead.
3) Jeffk 1970 to provide intelligent rebuttals to the OP (links required).

https://vid.me/nmVw

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:I am currently waiting for:

1) StatMech to provide verifiable sources for ... this topic.

Ftfy - already provided. You decided to ignore the sources. Your call. Makes you look both stupid and cowardly.

Translation: Ian can't deal with the sources and what he's been asked about them.

(don't need to see the Norsewolf video again, btw)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:He didn't discuss the papers I cited yet, did he?

Nope. Little Ian is very selective in what he reads and understands.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:I am currently waiting for:

1) StatMech to provide verifiable sources for his loud and ignorant blatherings in this topic.
2) Jeffk 1970 to man up for once and not wait for StatMech to constantly show him the lead.
3) Jeffk 1970 to provide intelligent rebuttals to the OP (links required).

https://vid.me/nmVw

LOL

Little Ian, I promise to never put you on ignore.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm

"Intelligent" in Fishlish is "that with which I agree."
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Did he provide a source for his chart?

It's in the link: "photobucket.com/albums/ee226/mralbertfish". :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun May 21, 2017 10:28 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:

What a dope :lol:

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun May 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
SNIP..................

* "My guess--and it is just informed speculation--is

SNIP.................

Would you care to leave us a link to this Franz Boas inspired BS.

A truly terrified StatMech dishonestly conflates a number of posters thoughts into one. Then posts unsubstantiated BS to support his argument whilst supporters of the HC crowd circle nervously making pointless obfuscation posts.

Werd was spot on about you cowardly {!#%@}.

Well, the disturbed individual going by the nickname "Werd" is a serial liar. For example, to repeat, he claimed that Hans Metzner (a pseudonym of course) is Michael Peters, a completely unrelated person. He based this on rants of a mentally deranged stalker who was engaging in a single-handed defamation campaign after his master was exposed for putting fakes on a Holocaust history website.

Particularly "Werd" repeated the false claims based on distorted, out of context citations like the following:

> No doubt Mr. Hans can use his connections with the ARFCI website [...] to obtain further information on its discovery at the Public Record Office.
The important fact is that the only version they have found there is in English.

The ">" sign is a clear indication that I was quoting someone else (as I often do), something the deranged stalker knew since the original quoted text also was in that thread. So no, those were not my words and thus no confirmation of Hans being an ARC member.

Specifically I was quoting the denier David Hebden who thought that Hans was an ARC member based on "Johannes F." appearing among the site members. Jumping to conclusions was poor David's forte. He obviously had no information about the membership.

There are numerous other such examples, e.g. these ones, provided by Hans.

The "Werd" freak ran with the obviously defamatory and false claims claiming them to be facts - something he couldn't do honestly, thus exposing himself as a serial liar.

And an opinion of a serial liar is moot.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Don't need much of an answer... Werd is bad {!#%@} crazy...
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

It was such a well kept secret. But he's as dumb as {!#%@} Tillerson or Sphincter. ROFL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Denying-History wrote:Don't need much of an answer... Werd is bad {!#%@} crazy...

So is Fish-Hazard. And sack of rocks stupid.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

It was such a well kept secret. But he's as dumb as {!#%@} Tillerson or Sphincter. ROFL

Foiled once again by the shady forces of International Finance Jewry :roll:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 21, 2017 11:05 pm

(((ha ha ha)))

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun May 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:(((ha ha ha)))

The wheels of Fish's brain turn slowly, but grind exceedingly dumb.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:28 pm

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 12:09 am

Are we witnessing the slow atrophying of whatever mental capacity Fish ever possessed? Or are we witnessing an example of racial decline in Europe spurred on by aging skinhead thugs who have enjoyed an overabundance of drink, too rich a fantasy life, and too much Screwdriver too loud?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:12 am

LOL

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon May 22, 2017 12:16 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Are we witnessing the slow atrophying of whatever mental capacity Fish ever possessed? Or are we witnessing an example of racial decline in Europe spurred on by aging skinhead thugs who have enjoyed an overabundance of drink, too rich a fantasy life, and too much Screwdriver too loud?

This lot wasn't working with too much in the brainbox to begin with....

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon May 22, 2017 4:26 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:See, he is funny. He posts drivel. People reply. He pretends they didn't. Comedy classics. Fishian overtones.

Fair enough. No Holocaust believers posting here thus far believe in non linear evolution.

However, you can't hand wave away the following mainstream scientific beliefs which show non linear evolution does actually exist:

Come on little, Jeff 1970, be a man for once and respond before StatMech speaks for you and shows the way for the faithful.

So should we call you Ramidus or Gahri?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 am

Was this a modern version of a cave drawing from prehistoric England? Fish's family sitting around in a tree trying to fantasize about ending up as white folk by increasing the banana diet?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 pm

tick tock

So no answer from Ian about his source for the human family tree chart - "photobucket.com/albums/ee226/mralbertfish" doesn't cut it. I think I saw one like it in a 5th grade classroom once.

No answer to my question about Coyne's sources.

No source for his yelping about "nonlinear evolution" and no explanation of what he means or how his chart illustrates anything to support Werd's racist ranting.

No answer as to whether Fish, er, Ian agrees with Werd's ranting and other claims in the Rodoh thread.

Just trolling . . .

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Jeez guys, your obsession with Charles Traynor is not healthy. I found that particular graphic at RODOH. What's the big deal about that? In Firefox: Right click on image>View image info>copy image url>paste image url to SSF>tards instantly jump to wrong conclusion.

* "The DNA data shows that, overall, genetic differences among human populations are minor."

You need to watch the Dr. Pierce video again. It is the very small differences in the genomes which are so important.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 pm

<Yawn> The baseless insults return....
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
* "The DNA data shows that, overall, genetic differences among human populations are minor."

You need to watch the Dr. Pierce video again. It is the very small differences in the genomes which are so important.

Not according to biologists who do research in this area.

Your refusal to answer what you've been asked is transparent. Can't answer, or chicken to answer?

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Mon May 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Last time I read on this topic I came across this argument, by an evolutionary scientist, not a racist conspiraloon or a Breitbart columnist:

Might I recommend the following recently published book:

"Sapiens" A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari

It's an excellent and easy to read account of Homo Sapien and its rise to the top of the hominin ranks.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 pm

I went through a period where evolution in general fascinated me. Unfortunately it's been years so if Ian wants me to teach him about it it's gonna have to wait, I'm busy right now.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 pm

iwh wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Last time I read on this topic I came across this argument, by an evolutionary scientist, not a racist conspiraloon or a Breitbart columnist:

Might I recommend the following recently published book:

It's an excellent and easy to read account of Homo Sapien and its rise to the top of the hominin ranks.

Thanks, better than a Breitbart columnist? :)

In fairness, Coyne researched speciation generally and not human evolution. I've not read a lot in this area in well over a decade but have close friends who are evolutionary biologists, one who is very prominent in the field. When shown racist musings of the sort Fish, er, Ian tries purveying here, they laugh. But of course my acquaintances have the deficit of having researched this stuff. It kind of gets in the way of speculating on the basis of prejudice and ignorance.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I went through a period where evolution in general fascinated me. Unfortunately it's been years so if Ian wants me to teach him about it it's gonna have to wait, I'm busy right now.

Oh no, Ian wants to teach you . . . but he doesn't want to have to answer any questions about what he says.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Yes, little Ian likes to drive by and post, post stupid racist videos and then demands to be spoon fed.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Wait till he tells you about the Muslim race!

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon May 22, 2017 5:48 pm

iwh wrote:Might I recommend the following recently published book:

good book alright -

but doesn't add anything to the current conversation.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm

I like how on Ian's chart the junior high science teacher who made it illustrated homo sapiens with a white dude . . . LOL . . . to Ian such constitutes scientific evidence apparently.

This was the image the chartmaker was looking for but couldn't find:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Yoo-hoo, Chuckie, you're dodging a whole lot of questions . . .

iwh
Poster

Postby iwh » Mon May 22, 2017 9:42 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
iwh wrote:Might I recommend the following recently published book:

good book alright -

but doesn't add anything to the current conversation.

Sorry... I forgot to mention the bit about the Nazi gene theory bull {!#%@}....... Mea culpa. ;)

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue May 23, 2017 5:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I like how on Ian's chart the junior high science teacher who made it illustrated homo sapiens with a white dude . . . LOL . . . to Ian such constitutes scientific evidence apparently.

This was the image the chartmaker was looking for but couldn't find:

Berg, the Aryan ideal... and end-type in their minds... if my canine looked like that I'd shave its ass and train it to walk backwards.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 am

Are we supposed to measure skulls in this thread, to find out how much crime exists in a person's genes?
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 am

I know it's not so relevant, but since it was mentioned:

Did you know that just yesterday DW reported that scientists from the Senckenberg Center for Human Evolution and Paleoenvironment (HEP) in Tubingen published a paper in the specialists magazine 'PLOS One' in which they claim that the first man on earth wasn't from Africa; he was from Greece, wow!!!!

The hominid 'Grecopithecus', who is nicknamed "El Greco" by the researchers!

http://x2t.com/Grecopithecus

(I'm starting to sound like Gus Portocalos from the My Greek Fat Wedding movie, I know :) :D

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:18 am

LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:21 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:I know it's not so relevant, but since it was mentioned:

Did you know that just yesterday DW reported that scientists from the Senckenberg Center for Human Evolution and Paleoenvironment (HEP) in Tubingen published a paper in the specialists magazine 'PLOS One' in which they claim that the first man on earth wasn't from Africa; he was from Greece, wow!!!!

The hominid 'Grecopithecus', who is nicknamed "El Greco" by the researchers!

http://x2t.com/Grecopithecus

(I'm starting to sound like Gus Portocalos from the My Greek Fat Wedding movie, I know :) :D

The RODOH crowd was salivating over this yesterday, I didn't get a chance to read it but I will.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”