Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Read this and digest, Jeffk 1970:


All evolution — and I do mean all, from that of planarian worms to Tycho Brahe to the yellow wheat waving in the wind — results from small local variations eventually developing into races and subspecies, which themselves eventually branch off to form new species.

Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.

Without racial variation, and racial separation, evolution is impossible. The assertion that “race does not exist” requires us therefore to believe that evolution has somehow magically and permanently stopped, just for human beings — a claim quite on a par with belief in goblins or the Rapture, and Charles Fourier’s delusion that if his social ideas were adopted, the oceans would turn to lemonade.


http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/let ... delusions/

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5271
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Read this and digest, Jeffk 1970:


All evolution — and I do mean all, from that of planarian worms to Tycho Brahe to the yellow wheat waving in the wind — results from small local variations eventually developing into races and subspecies, which themselves eventually branch off to form new species.

Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.

Without racial variation, and racial separation, evolution is impossible. The assertion that “race does not exist” requires us therefore to believe that evolution has somehow magically and permanently stopped, just for human beings — a claim quite on a par with belief in goblins or the Rapture, and Charles Fourier’s delusion that if his social ideas were adopted, the oceans would turn to lemonade.


http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/let ... delusions/


Hey, you remembered your source this time!!!!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 15006
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Boldface means he's getting serious, Jeff. Better watch out.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4200
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:not really, he's here to plagiarize this: http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/07 ... delusions/ without bothering to edit out poor Aubrey


If my intent were to plagiarize the picture links would not have led back to the source page. In my haste to post I simply forgot the link. I do not like being slandered and your name is now on a list.


Add me to your little wank-off list too {!#%@}.

I loooooooooooooove miscegenation

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5271
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Read this and digest, Jeffk 1970:


[All evolution — and I do mean all, from that of planarian worms to Tycho Brahe to the yellow wheat waving in the wind — results from small local variations eventually developing into races and subspecies, which themselves eventually branch off to form new species.


Really?????


Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.


No!!!!!!

Without racial variation, and racial separation, evolution is impossible. The assertion that “race does not exist” requires us therefore to believe that evolution has somehow magically and permanently stopped, just for human beings — a claim quite on a par with belief in goblins or the Rapture, and Charles Fourier’s delusion that if his social ideas were adopted, the oceans would turn to lemonade.


Except that evolution has continued and mankind evolved many different variations to survive in the environments they dwelled in.

Christ, this is what you get when you read things like the National Vanguard.

Ian, evolution is continuing today.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30795/5-signs-humans-are-still-evolving

On that list is the fact that humans are losing their wisdom teeth:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/27529-missing-wisdom-teeth.html

We are doing that because our jaws are getting smaller, Ian.

Everybody's jaws are getting smaller:

Perhaps 10 to 25 percent of Americans of European ancestry are missing at least one third molar, Mann said. For African Americans and Asian Americans, the figure is 11 percent and 40 percent, respectively, he said. But the Inuit, a group of people who live in the Arctic regions of Canada, Greenland and Alaska, have the fewest wisdom teeth; about 45 percent of them lack one or more third molar, he said.


Whoa, shock, us white people are behind the curve, Ian.

So, basically, I think you and your source is full of crap.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 15006
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Is there a biologist in the house?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5271
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Apparently not in Ian's house. He needs to watch more Discovery Channel.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 am

Ian Hazard, please respect forum rules regarding copyrighted materials. Do not post large portions of articles, and do not post entire articles. You may post a very brief excerpt and provide a link to the source.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25982
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 am

Ian Hazard wrote: Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.


This is just insane and has nothing to do with evolution. Early humans like Paranthropus robustus simply evolved as vegetarian and lived in the same location as omnivorous Australopithecus. The gene pool separation doesn't simply mean they have to go to different locations.

Ian....would you like to have a formal debate on this?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5271
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote: Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.


This is just insane and has nothing to do with evolution. Early humans like Paranthropus robustus simply evolved as vegetarian and lived in the same location as omnivorous Australopithecus. The gene pool separation doesn't simply mean they have to go to different locations.

Ian....would you like to have a formal debate on this?



Doubtful, Matthew. Our little white nationalist really isn't interested in debate. He pops up on occasion, berates us and then vanishes for weeks at a time.

He flirts with denial but stops short of admitting it. His particular bugaboo is Jews, he likes linking us to racist dumbasses but doesn't bother to fact check, leaving him looking like a moron.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 15006
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Our little white nationalist really isn't interested in debate. He pops up on occasion, posts excerpted or plagiarized spam from ethonationalist websites or links to racist/anti-Semitic sites like Rodoh, berates us and then vanishes for weeks at a time.

He flirts with denial but stops short of admitting it. His particular bugaboo is Jews, but he also has said that Muslims are "invaders" of the west and, with his links, implied that Muslims are a race and racial danger, he likes linking us to racist dumbasses but doesn't bother to fact check, leaving him looking like a moron.

ftfy
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2950
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby ElectricMonk » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 pm

pure mutation and selection is not enough to create races: distance and time is also necessary - and even then, it is usually not enough.
We have very strong reason to believe that early humans still mated with pre-human primates, and homo sapiens with other forms of hominides, all with fertile offspring.
This makes the race-species distinction very hard in the case of humans.

The weakening of this difference follows direct observations from gene-drift between organisms that we thought of as separate species: bears, for example, from polar to Asian varieties can and do mate when given the opportunity. Tigers and lions can.

In short, biologically speaking, race has lost almost all its meaning and is now mostly a term of convenience.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5271
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:27 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:pure mutation and selection is not enough to create races: distance and time is also necessary - and even then, it is usually not enough.
We have very strong reason to believe that early humans still mated with pre-human primates, and homo sapiens with other forms of hominides, all with fertile offspring.
This makes the race-species distinction very hard in the case of humans.

The weakening of this difference follows direct observations from gene-drift between organisms that we thought of as separate species: bears, for example, from polar to Asian varieties can and do mate when given the opportunity. Tigers and lions can.

In short, biologically speaking, race has lost almost all its meaning and is now mostly a term of convenience.


This is my belief as well. What we call "human races" are simply varieties of the same race, shaped by particular mutations and the environments they dwell in. Even this is blurring with many different types of ethnicities living, working and having children together.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balmoral95, Kleon_I XYZ Contagion and 1 guest