Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:41 am

Not sure what case you're resting, Aaron. Pyrrho is not strict about what's on or off topic. That's just one of the advantages of this forum over Codoh. Pseudo-Nazi racial thinking is more or less on topic in any event. Ian proved unable to deal with what was posted - posted either in earnest or in mockery.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Everyone in this thread fell for Ian's bait and instead of locking it for being off topic, as would have been customary with any OT thread in the cesspit, you chose to engage him instead. I rest my case.

Now the only question I have is whether Ian is borjastick, or perhaps I am wrong...

I don't think Ian is anyone's sock puppet, Aaron. Ian posts under his own name at RODOH, though he keeps away from the main Holocaust subjects and confines himself to the Lounge. I have no idea if he's a member of CODOH, they never approved me to post there when I tried to reactivate my account.
Ian strikes me as rather young and immature, though of course I know nothing more about him than what he writes here and at RODOH. He spent his time at RODOH whining about the people that post here. I'm taking a sabbatical from RODOH.....and I'm rather enjoying it so it may turn permanent.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Just as an aside, I don't care if people post off-topic here. Usually what's posted winds up connecting in one way or another to WW II, the destruction of Europe's Jews or other Nazi atrocities.

KevinLevites
Poster

Postby KevinLevites » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Birth of a "racially awakened" europe?

BS.

I despise racism...and with the understanding that it disgusts me to sink to the racists' level, let's examine some of their ideas by their own standards and see how they fall apart.

Mixing of the races is bad (in their minds) as it contaminates the superior bloodline.

It seems difficult to define what is racially superior or inferior (at least for me). A white person in a northern climate better utilizes vitamin D, but will be more prone to skin cancer in the tropics, for example. Also, if we compare breeding people to breeding other animals (which I don't fully buy into), note that some of the best breeds of dog, cattle, fowl, horses, etc. have come from cross-breeding different varieties. Veterinarians recognize the phenomena of 'hybrid vigor'...which means that mutts are more disease resistant than purebred dogs (this specifically contradicts a point made over and over by Hitler in Mein Kampf, which was his belief that a pure, Aryan race becomes more vulnerable to disease when hybridized with 'lower' races from places like Africa).

This hybrid vigor seems to occur in humans as well. Centuries ago, people had a much shorter lifespan and a much higher infant mortality rate, and chilbirth was very hazardous.

The improvement in this state of affairs is usually attributed to modern medicine--and much of this is correct--but it's only part of the story.

It was common in the past for most people to live and die within 50 miles of where they were born, and a certain amount of inbreeding was common.

Part of the reason why people are healthier today is because there is more outbreeding due to greater travel.

Scientists have even discovered certian genetic tendencies in people that are relevant to this discussion. I, for one, prefer exotic women...and I have known this about myself since I was a child. Scientists doing twin studies have shed light on people (such as myself) who prefer sexual partners who look like they come from far away.

If your partner comes from far away, then you are less likely to interbreed and more likely to have healthier children.

This tendency is, appearently, genetic...and I believe I have inherited it...although it seems odd to me (as a heterosexual male) to need justification for being instantly attracted to a hot, exotic, brazilian woman.

So, it seems (at least to me) that variety is a long-term survival strategy, which makes sense if we consider the history of life. Species that become too specialized and adapted to their environment will become extinct when the environment changes even slightly.

If anyone disagrees with me, consider that a marriage between two African people would carry a certain risk of sickle cell to the children, and a marriage between two Israeli people carries a certian risk of Tay-Sachs...but a marriage between an African and an Israeli would likely produce children with a reduced risk of both diseases.

Variety is good. To quote Robert Heinlein, "...specialization is for insects...".

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello, Kevin. Welcome to our side of the madhouse.
:D

KevinLevites
Poster

Postby KevinLevites » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Thank you.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

I've avoided this thread by Topic Name alone. Subtleties/trends of interest to me get lost in generalities.

So......I read the OP after reading Kevins statement.

Seems to me the unrest we see in Europe (England and France terrorist attacks by and now against Muslims) is CLEARLY an issue of conflict over Religion/and its Politics.......and has nothing to do with Race.

Or am I missing something?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kevin.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 pm

KevinLevites wrote:Birth of a "racially awakened" europe?

BS.

I despise racism...and with the understanding that it disgusts me to sink to the racists' level, let's examine some of their ideas by their own standards and see how they fall apart.

Mixing of the races is bad (in their minds) as it contaminates the superior bloodline.

It seems difficult to define what is racially superior or inferior (at least for me). A white person in a northern climate better utilizes vitamin D, but will be more prone to skin cancer in the tropics, for example. Also, if we compare breeding people to breeding other animals (which I don't fully buy into), note that some of the best breeds of dog, cattle, fowl, horses, etc. have come from cross-breeding different varieties. Veterinarians recognize the phenomena of 'hybrid vigor'...which means that mutts are more disease resistant than purebred dogs (this specifically contradicts a point made over and over by Hitler in Mein Kampf, which was his belief that a pure, Aryan race becomes more vulnerable to disease when hybridized with 'lower' races from places like Africa).

This hybrid vigor seems to occur in humans as well. Centuries ago, people had a much shorter lifespan and a much higher infant mortality rate, and chilbirth was very hazardous.

The improvement in this state of affairs is usually attributed to modern medicine--and much of this is correct--but it's only part of the story.

It was common in the past for most people to live and die within 50 miles of where they were born, and a certain amount of inbreeding was common.

Part of the reason why people are healthier today is because there is more outbreeding due to greater travel.

Scientists have even discovered certian genetic tendencies in people that are relevant to this discussion. I, for one, prefer exotic women...and I have known this about myself since I was a child. Scientists doing twin studies have shed light on people (such as myself) who prefer sexual partners who look like they come from far away.

If your partner comes from far away, then you are less likely to interbreed and more likely to have healthier children.

This tendency is, appearently, genetic...and I believe I have inherited it...although it seems odd to me (as a heterosexual male) to need justification for being instantly attracted to a hot, exotic, brazilian woman.

So, it seems (at least to me) that variety is a long-term survival strategy, which makes sense if we consider the history of life. Species that become too specialized and adapted to their environment will become extinct when the environment changes even slightly.

If anyone disagrees with me, consider that a marriage between two African people would carry a certain risk of sickle cell to the children, and a marriage between two Israeli people carries a certian risk of Tay-Sachs...but a marriage between an African and an Israeli would likely produce children with a reduced risk of both diseases.

Variety is good. To quote Robert Heinlein, "...specialization is for insects...".

Good points, all. Despite their unquestionable accuracy, you will find some people on this board to dispute them.

It seems very probable that the Egyptian pharaonic line from Akhenaton onward, showed some very dangerous genetic anomalies due to the frequent mating of brother with sister. Hard to know at this late date, unless we can get their DNA sequenced to see what those anomalies were.

But the argument we need to make is with people who simply refuse to believe DNA means anything at all, or is even real. The USA has gone sharply backwards since my young days back in the 1940s and 1950s. Back then, anti-evolutionists had no pretensions to being scientists; they were Christian fundamentalists who thought that was all they needed to be. And now it seems that 25% of the people adhere to a geocentric astronomy, which, while theoretically possible via relativity, would make celestial mechanics too complicated to compute with. Flat-earthers will be back shortly. They never completely died out.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

KevinLevites
Poster

Postby KevinLevites » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Thank you all for responding.

I believe that Upton is quite right. Idiots...excuse me, Flat Earthers...will always be with us.

And you are right about Egytian royalty. Even King Tut supposedly exhibited a bunch of genetic problems that are believed to have come from inbreeding.

However, a counter argument suddenly occurs to me as I write this.

In some places in the world, one sees the results of inbreeding in remote communities. There is, for example, a very rare form of hereditary dwarfism called Laron Syndrome that occurs in a somewhat remote, poverty stricken are in South America.

Upon further research, it seems that Laron Syndrome confers either total or partial immunity from both cancer and diabetes...and this would have never been discovered if there hadn't been some degree of inbreeding in a pure genetic line.

I'm not sure how to refute this, except to point out that these dwarfs would, undoubtably, been considered an inferior form of humanity by the racists...and ushered into gas chambers so that their dental work could be harvested for gold.

Does this mean that I'm contradicting myself and saying that inbreeding is good?

Not at all.

These dwarfs still have a lower overall life expectancy from hypertension, stroke, and heart disease...so perhaps we can compare the relationship between Laron Syndrome and cancer with the relationship that exists between sickle cell disease and malaria, as sickle cell (horrible as it is) provides protection from malaria.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:10 pm

KevinLevites wrote:. . . to point out that these dwarfs would, undoubtably, been considered an inferior form of humanity by the racists...and ushered into gas chambers so that their dental work could be harvested for gold. . . .

note Negev's book, which is summarized here, describing the Ovitzs, a family of dwarves from Rozavlea in Transylvania who were sent to Auschwitz and not to the gas chambers, kept alive as medical curiosities and subjected to medical experimentation/research in the camp . . .

KevinLevites
Poster

Postby KevinLevites » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
KevinLevites wrote:. . . to point out that these dwarfs would, undoubtably, been considered an inferior form of humanity by the racists...and ushered into gas chambers so that their dental work could be harvested for gold. . . .

note Negev's book, which is summarized here, describing the Ovitzs, a family of dwarves from Rozavlea in Transylvania who were sent to Auschwitz and not to the gas chambers, kept alive as medical curiosities and subjected to medical experimentation/research in the camp . . .

Yep. The Nazis did that. They also killed almost anyone who had any kind of handicap or birth defect.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm

poor little Ian Hazard: couldn't keep up in his own thread and took off - bwawk, bwawk, bwawk

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 pm

I think Ian is off celebrating the partial travel ban.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Ian, I think we are owed some answers:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:58 pm

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Ah, but you see, the empty seats showed a possible threat because Muslims could sit in those empty seats. This would deny full-blooded Norwegians their rightful.....er....rights.....to those empty seats, thereby making them stand. This, of course, is just a precursor to Sharia Law taking over Norway, thereby condemning decent Norwegians to live in the combined hell of Sharia Law and Judeo-Bolshevism.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:08 pm

heh heh heh the next domino to fall . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Ah, now I see why (((you))) are taking that trip to Sweden!!!!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 pm

(((I))) am (((this))) and also a Communist Muslim, it confuses me, frankly!

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Nobody multitasks better than one of all!
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:(((I))) am (((this))) and also a Communist Muslim, it confuses me, frankly!

Well, It must also have been a nightmare for your wedding planners. :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:53 am

:lol:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:(((I))) am (((this))) and also a Communist Muslim, it confuses me, frankly!

Well, It must also have been a nightmare for your wedding planners. :D

Worse for my wife! :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 am

I think we're closing in on this:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:01 am

Well, Ryan is a bloodsucker so it fits.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm

FSS Ian, don't mess with us, what kind of 'orrible mutation is this?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I know, I know, many here still doubt Ian's theory of nonlinear linearity or whatever he called it. But I have found so much proof of it, really great proof, the best proof, believe me:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:45 pm

LOL

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 pm

"Delusion A: Racial mixing is the inevitable trend of the future and of Nature.

The massive, trillion-dollar, decades-long propaganda campaign in favor of racial mixing (that tries to convince us that it’s “immoral” to value the survival of one’s own race) has had an effect, true. It’s reduced the percentage of, for example, Whites who marry within their own race to around 90 per cent., down from 99 per cent. That’s a very bad thing, I admit.

But there’s no guarantee that this trend will continue: 1) It’s highly artificial, forced upon us through increasingly-distrusted mass media and other faceless institutions controlled by the increasingly-distrusted Jews; and 2) wake-up calls like Ferguson and Baltimore show us how phony and onionskin-thin the veneer of “racial harmony” really is.

Most importantly, though, it goes against Nature’s long-term trend. Look at this chart of the genetic distance between different human groups, based on the work of Cavalli-Sforza:

The interesting thing about what Cavalli-Sforza et al. found out (despite themselves, considering their PC political views), is that race is real, that the White race is one, and that the major races cluster genetically just about exactly the way our souls and instincts have been telling us they do all along.

As you can see from the graph, the European peoples are almost alone in a corner by themselves, close to some closely related Caucasian ethnicities, with the North Asians and South Asians and Africans in distinct and separate clusters in widely separated parts of the graph.

Also interesting about the graph of relative genetic distance is the fact the center, what one would consider the nominally “average” part of the graph, is nearly empty, while the periphery or edge area of the graph is relatively full — making the genetic distance graph look something like a graph of the expanding Universe. The picture painted is not one of panmixia, but of races evolving away from each other, away from the average or center, becoming more diverse in the true sense of the word, more different as time goes on. This, too, is in accord with both common-sense observation and the laws of evolution, which posit racial divergence and separation as stages through which every life form has passed innumerable times as it evolves, stages that necessarily precede speciation. Therefore racial separation is one of the very engines of Life itself. Neither evolution — nor any kind of life — could exist without it.

This ever-increasing separation is the true trend, the long-term trend. I believe it will inevitably prevail. And there’s nothing “wrong” or “immoral” — or even undesirable — about it. This long-term trend is very unlikely to be derailed by some Jewish liars who own TV networks.

Delusion B: Race isn’t real in human beings; it’s a social construction.

Race is real, all the verbiage of the multiracialists notwithstanding. It is their verbiage which is a “social construction.”

No one denies that race is real among lions and lemurs, gazelles — and even grasses. It is only among humans that race is denied. That’s beyond preposterous, and it will not hold.

Race cannot be a social construct because the existence of race preceded the existence of human society — or any society, for that matter. It pre-existed consciousness.

There is a tiny grain of truth, though, contained within the obvious lie that “race is a social construct,” and that is that races are self-defining entities. By recognizing the visual, chemical, behavioral, and other signs of genetic similarity or dissimilarity, living things set their own boundaries as to what is “my kind” and “not my kind.” And that is how evolution progresses. All living beings (even non-conscious living beings) set such boundaries — and it is not only not “evil” to do so — it is necessary to do so.

Delusion C: We’re all mixed; we all come from Africa; no one is pure.

A reader named Aubrey wrote to chastise me on my “racism,” telling me: “There’s no such thing as ‘pure White’ — unless you’re from some heretofore unknown branch of humanity that didn’t evolve in Africa, you’ve got some color in you somewhere down the line. We all do. That’s why racism is stupid, because if you go back far enough, the colors blend for everyone.”

In a sense, he was right — but he didn’t understand the full meaning of his own words. Race-formation — and evolution itself — is a kind of branching process, with all living things having common roots if you go back far enough.

If you go back just a few dozen generations, Leonardo da Vinci and Leonardo di Caprio have a common ancestor. And if you go back a sufficient number of millennia, so do Leonardo da Vinci and Koko the Chimp. For that matter, throw in some hundreds of millions of years, so do you and your guinea pig — and the lettuce the guinea pig is munching on.

Racial differences, which are just as real as the molecular differences between elements, are not a matter of “purity” based on an unchanging past. They are, instead, based on natural variations that increase over time — based on living beings becoming more and more different as time goes on; more “pure,” if you will, the farther you go into the future. Racial purity is something that’s increasing, something that gets closer and closer every day, something that partakes of the future, not the past.

I want you to take another look at that genetic distance chart from Cavalli-Sforza. Look at the genetic distances between races — and be aware that those distances were once zero, and think well on that fact.

Evolution is a branching process in which the distinctiveness of the branches increases as time goes on. “Racial purity” is real, but it isn’t what our grandfathers thought it was (though they were right that it’s important) — it’s something that we are evolving toward, becoming more different as time goes on. Racial mixing is therefore anti-evolutionary — anti-life.

All evolution — and I do mean all, from that of planarian worms to Tycho Brahe to the yellow wheat waving in the wind — results from small local variations eventually developing into races and subspecies, which themselves eventually branch off to form new species.

Life itself could not have developed without this process. So this process — which necessarily entails racial separation — is good, even sacred.

Without racial variation, and racial separation, evolution is impossible. The assertion that “race does not exist” requires us therefore to believe that evolution has somehow magically and permanently stopped, just for human beings — a claim quite on a par with belief in goblins or the Rapture, and Charles Fourier’s delusion that if his social ideas were adopted, the oceans would turn to lemonade.

Delusion D: Since there is more variation within a race than between races, race isn’t real and is of no biological significance.

The idea that “race doesn’t exist” because there is more variation within a race than, on average, between races is just verbal trickery with no scientific significance whatever.

Consider this: There is more variation within the category “trees” — think a bonsai seedling compared to a giant redwood — than there is, on average, between trees and tumbleweed. But, I assure you, trees and tumbleweed can definitely be told apart — and they are most certainly not the same thing.

Despite the largely necessary and beneficial genetic diversity within our race, human beings do not evolve as isolated individuals but as groups — as races. It is the average differences between these races that have significance as to the kind of societies each will build, and what those societies will be capable of. Remarkable outliers — something that every race has — that numerically dwarf those average differences actually don’t matter much. Mogadishu is the way it is despite the probable presence of a microscopic number of 120-IQ Somalis. They simply don’t matter. And just because there are some White cretins living in the vicinity of Cape Canaveral doesn’t affect the ability of NASA to launch advanced satellites. It is the average differences between the races which built them that make Mogadishu so much different from Cape Canaveral — even though the construction of both, it must be admitted, depends on the upper end of their respective bell curves."

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/let ... delusions/

[edit: URL added to source.]
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 pm

LOL, Ian dropped by to show us what he learned.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:06 pm

not really, he's here to plagiarize this: http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/07 ... delusions/ without bothering to edit out poor Aubrey
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Death Blow to Out of Africa Theory? — Humans Migrated Into Africa, Not Out, Then Bred With Other Primates

Homo erectus

A protein found in the saliva samples of sub-Saharan Africans offers evidence that strongly contradicts the ‘Out of Africa’ theory of human origins

SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA has long been considered the birth place of humanity. The region’s Khoisan population is heralded as the oldest known human lineage on Earth, surviving remnants of the population ancestral to all modern humans. The University of Buffalo research program, headed by Omer Gokcumen, Ph.D., assistant professor of biological sciences, and Stefan Ruhl, DDS, Ph.D., a professor of oral biology, has uncovered startling data that potentially displaces Sub-Saharan Africans as being ancestral to all humans.

“Our research traced the evolution of an important mucin protein called MUC7 that is found in saliva,” explains Gokcumen. “When we looked at the history of the gene that codes for the protein, we see the signature of archaic admixture in modern day Sub-Saharan African populations.”

In recent years gene studies have revealed that the ancestors of modern humans in Asia and Europe interbred with other variants of the human family, among these were Neanderthals and Denisovans. The MUC7 research adds to growing evidence that ancient Africans also encountered and interbred with local hominin populations.

“It seems that interbreeding between different early hominin species is not the exception — it’s the norm,” says Omer Gokcumen.

During the research, the MUC7 genes within more than 2,500 modern human genomes were examined closely. What they found astonished everyone: a group of genomes from Sub-Saharan Africa presented a variant of MUC7 that was extremely different to versions observed in all other modern human populations.

The Sub-Saharan variant of the gene was so far apart in the results that even Neanderthal and Denisovan MUC7 genes were more closely related to those of non-African modern humans. Neanderthals and Denisovans are both non-African human lineages that lived largely in Asia; there is no evidence that they ever lived in Africa.

“Based on our analysis, the most plausible explanation for this extreme variation is archaic introgression — the introduction of genetic material from a ‘ghost’ species of ancient hominins,” Gokcumen says. “This unknown human relative could be a species that has been discovered, such as a subspecies of Homo erectus, or an undiscovered hominin. We call it a ‘ghost’ species because we don’t have the fossils.”

The team used known mutation rates (molecular clocks) to calculate when the Sub-Saharan Africans had acquired their variant of the MUC7 protein, the result suggested the interbreeding event was close to 150,000 years ago. The genetic analysis also revealed that the Hominin group responsible had been on a separate evolutionary path for around 1.5 to 2 million years.

Homo erectus populations diverged around 2 million years ago, forming distinct groupings in Africa and Asia. This makes it very likely that the ‘ghost population’ were, in fact, descendants of African Homo erectus (also known as Homo ergaster). Asian Homo erectus gave rise to Neanderthals and Denisovans, as well as various other now extinct human forms.

What makes the MUC7 research so exciting, and potentially so very controversial, is that the variation in the protein is unique to Africans, despite that fact that the interbreeding event responsible occurred long before the colonizing of Eurasia.

Human origins researcher, Bruce R. Fenton, sees the University of Buffalo study as yet more evidence that the Out of Africa Theory is wrong, a claim central to his recently published book, The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution.

“The obvious interpretation of the data in is that a wave of early Homo sapiens migrated out of Southeast Asia and into Africa sometime between 200 — 150 thousand years ago. We have anatomically modern human fossils from this given period already uncovered in China and East Africa. The population that these migrants interbred with is almost certainly African Homo erectus, the dates all fit like a hand in a glove,” says Fenton.

If all modern humans arose from Sub-Saharan Africans migrating out of Africa between 70 — 60 thousand years ago, we should see the same MUC7 protein everywhere. The fact that Sub-Saharan Africans have a unique variant strongly suggests that these populations arrived in Africa after diverging from other Homo sapiens populations elsewhere, most likely in Asia.

Fenton also highlights the similarity observed between the saliva protein in non-Africans and other non-African hominins, “The discovery that non-Africans carry an MUC7 genetic signature far more like that of Neanderthals and Denisovans, very unlike Sub-Saharan Africans, strongly suggests a shared Asian genesis for all three human populations. The likely source population for all of these human lineages would be Asian Homo erectus, and the geographic locations associated with their emergence Australasia and Southeast Asia.”

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/dea ... -primates/

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:not really, he's here to plagiarize this: http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/07 ... delusions/ without bothering to edit out poor Aubrey

If my intent were to plagiarize the picture links would not have led back to the source page. In my haste to post I simply forgot the link. I do not like being slandered and your name is now on a list.
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:not really, he's here to plagiarize this: http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/07 ... delusions/ without bothering to edit out poor Aubrey

If my intent were to plagiarize the picture links would not have led back to the source page. I do not like being slandered and your name is now on a list.

[expurgated for Pyrrho], adding a link after you're busted doesn't help your case, it makes it more obvious

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:. . . In my haste to post I simply forgot . . .

because that post was so important to get done before (((they))) interfered :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

If my intent were to plagiarize the picture links would not have led back to the source page. In my haste to post I simply forgot the link. I do not like being slandered and your name is now on a list.

I was wondering where you ripped that off from, little Ian.

Oh, crap, am I now on a list?

I'm so.....frightened.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

I was wondering where you ripped that off from, little Ian.

Oh, crap, am I now on a list?

I'm so.....frightened.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was in haste, Jeff, because of (((them))) and he "forgot," believe me.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 pm

It was (((me))), I'm the one that tried to stop him from posting that horrifying proof.

:lol:

Return to “Holocaust Denial”