Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Are we witnessing the birth of a new racially awakened Europe?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Are we supposed to measure skulls in this thread, to find out how much crime exists in a person's genes?

Judging from Ian's latest posts, yes, that is what we're supposed to do. Does he imagine that any of this is either new or unsettling?
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Anytime I read something like this:

"But never mind all that. We are told by our masters that biological race does not exist, and that is that."

It makes my bull crap'O'meter peg.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 25, 2017 7:25 pm

"If I looked like Himmler, I would not talk so much about race." - Albert Forster
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Damnit, I should have thought about Himmler....
:lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:. . . Camper, who first used the concept. In his drawings, Camper gives the facial angle as 70° for the “Negro” . . .

Petrus Camper? Oh my.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Fishy science - how to tell a Jew:
Things are lively in Mr. Birkmann’s 7th grade boys’ class today. The teacher is talking about the Jews. Mr. Birkmann has drawn pictures of Jews on the blackboard. The boys are fascinated. Even the laziest of them, “Emil the Snorer,” is paying attention, not sleeping, as he so often does during other subjects. Mr. Birkmann is a good teacher. All the children like him. They are happiest when he talks about the Jews. Mr. Birkmann can do that well. He learned about the Jews from life. He knows how to put it in gripping terms such that the favorite hour of the day is the “Jewish hour.” Mr. Birkmann looks at the clock.

“It is noon,” he says. “We should summarize what we have learned in the past hour. What have we talked about?”

All the children raise their hands. The teacher calls on Karl Scholz, a small lad in the front row. “We have talked about how to recognize the Jews.”

“Good. Say more!”

Little Karl reaches for the pointer, steps up to the board and points at the drawings.

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew...”

What I want to know, in these modern times, is how to spot a Muslim? Or a liberal (strike that: same as Jew, right?)?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 26, 2017 1:48 am

Ok, I get it now. At first I didn't think there was anything to this. We are told by our masters that biological race does not exist, and that is that. But take a look at these images. I’ve included, first, a photo of a drunken European "lout" (Homos gurdus ebrios) ca 1450 with his typically squinty eyes — and the very similar facial features of an uneducated carousing sailor from the 1930s visible in the accompanying image.

Here we can see juxtaposition of a typical subverbal Britisher, "a child in a grown man's body," juxtaposed with a disturbing photograph of his latter day progeny, sporting the typical "British" look in a more playful, more streamlined package.

In these images we compare the facial angle - note the absence of flatness - and the hair texture of an Alpine (Swiss) female and a related member of Canis lupus familiaris; observe the remarkable likeness of the Alpine female and Canis lupus.

Finally, a conundrum. In these two virtually identical images, both sharing the flat "chimp" face and nose, we puzzle - which represents the ancestor and which the current day descendent?

I thank Ian for his contribution of a most fruitful methodology for understanding ideal types and their relatives. From this we can extrapolate intelligence, likelihood of criminality, and overall worth.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 am

Think I've got a bead on this now... and so my question is... which sub-racial group did Onkel Klubfoot descend from? Are the Klubfoots a legitimate Aryan sub-species? How did the Klubfoots mate? I think they might be at a disadvatage in that regard: they're short and they're toes don't point in the right direction. And, I want the honest answer from Ian and not StatMech with his obvious faux Jewish science.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 am

I want it scientifically sourced.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 26, 2017 2:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I want it scientifically sourced.

National Vanguard? Rodoh? Werd?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Fair and balanced. :roll:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 26, 2017 2:32 am

"Camouflage is a common and taxonomically widespread adaptation that many prey species have adopted in order to reduce the likelihood of being either detected or recognized by would-be predators [1]. Prey animals use a number of different forms of camouflage to avoid being eaten (box 1), but perhaps the clearest distinction is between masquerade and crypsis. Although there are many forms of crypsis, they all function to make prey difficult to detect or recognize as discrete objects [1]. In contrast, the appearance of masquerading prey ensures that predators mistake them for inedible objects (e.g. trees, twigs, leaves, stones and bird-droppings) after they have been detected [2,3]. It is important to note that masquerade and crypsis are not mutually exclusive and that some species can benefit from both strategies simultaneously. For example, humans that resemble trees can initially remain undetected when viewed against a background of other plants, and once they are detected as discreet objects they can be mistaken for branches, leaves, or flowers [7]. Until relatively recently, most work on camouflage has investigated the form and function of cryptic patterning [4–6,8–11]. Understandably, therefore, research has focused on how camouflage patterns exploit the sensory processes of predators (but see [12–16]). However, work on masquerade has highlighted how camouflage can also be designed to exploit the cognitive processes of predators, opening up new questions about how other camouflage strategies may also work at a cognitive level [17,18]."
from Skelhorn & Rowe, Cognition and the evolution of camouflage, Royal Society Proceedings B: 2016 Feb 24; 283(1825): 20152890.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am

Well, Werd thinks we are descended from aliens. I'm fine with Ian sourcing Werd.

They walk among us.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2890&start=70

Werd
Re: With Open Gates (a 21st century nightmare)
Report this post Quote
Post Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 am

Since I believe in an alien hypothesis as advocated by Sylvie (newearth) on youtube and that many of the survivors of Atlantis gave civilization to the world before another parasitic race or races took over and created the mess we have today, the survivors visited all races at different times on Earth and gave them civilization before the parasites took it away.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri May 26, 2017 3:50 am

Ian Hazard wrote: Are the races equal?

Equal in terms of what? If you are asking whether all races are equal in terms of their human rights, then yes they are all equal. If you are asking whether the races are equal in terms of average biological fitness, then that is a much more complicated question. For example, if we are talking about certain athletic capabilities (e.g. running, jumping), then it's pretty clear that blacks are superior to whites, but when it comes to other athletic capabilities (e.g. swimming) whites are clearly superior to blacks. If you're talking about intelligence, then it's pretty clear that East Asians have superior analytical capabilities to whites, and that whites have superior creative capabilities to East Asians.

The question of biological superiority becomes even murkier when you bring culture and epigenetics into the picture. For example, a certain race may have an unusually strong susceptibility to collective guilt, but to what extent is this due to culture, epigenetics, and/or hardwired genetics of that race? How do these three different influences interact with one and other to generate that race's strong susceptibility to collective guilt? Another example: if a certain race tends to belong to a particular belief system which encourages cousin marriage, aggressive expansionism, and high fertility rates, will that race be evolutionarily superior or inferior to a race which tends to belong to another belief system which discourages those things? And to what extent are those races genetically or epigenetically inclined to subscribe to their respective predominant belief systems?
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:18 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Well, Werd thinks we are descended from aliens. I'm fine with Ian sourcing Werd.

What a {!#%@} idiot. He clearly has watched Prometheus one too many times.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

What a {!#%@} idiot. He clearly has watched Prometheus one too many times.

Werd thinks we are ruled by the Illuminati and the Rothschilds.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Ha, I see that Chuckie hasn't refuted the disturbing evidence presented above about the genetic makeup and relationships of certain European tribes.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 26, 2017 9:46 pm

"A newly discovered prehistoric seal with 'arms' is the no-longer missing link between seals' land-based ancestors and the ocean-dwelling, flippered creatures we know, a new study says. . . . Many marine mammals, such as whales and manatees, are believed to have roots on land—an idea that originated with Charles Darwin 150 years ago. But hard evidence for land-to-water evolution in seals and other pinnipeds was lacking until the new discovery—aptly named Puijila darwin ('Darwin's young marine mammal' in an amalgamation of an Inuit language and Latin). 'We know that some sort of land-dwelling ancestor existed, but how did we get to the fully marine form?' asked [Natalia] Rybczynski, a vertebrate paleontologist with the Canadian Museum of Nature. 'There was a morphological gap. Puijila darwini is an important transition fossil,' Rybczynski added."
- National Geographic News: April 22, 2009

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Scientists speculate that some humans and vegetables may operate on the same intelligence level, at least certain European tribes which have invaded various parts of the world seem to have intellectual attainments equal to those of green peppers. Ian Hazard may be an example. This theory is controversial but accumulating evidence for it exists:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:52 pm

LOL

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 pm

More evidence...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Ah, the disputed "Strawberry Theory." It makes some kind of sense to me . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm

A more radical, if somewhat dated, theory posits that buildings and other inanimate objects undergo evolution and are rapidly "leaping" to almost humanoid states. Exhibit A from the classic Lloyd-Bow-House study of "convergent evolution of the house and its residents" (1922):

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Xcalibur wrote:Think I've got a bead on this now... and so my question is... which sub-racial group did Onkel Klubfoot descend from? Are the Klubfoots a legitimate Aryan sub-species? How did the Klubfoots mate? I think they might be at a disadvatage in that regard: they're short and they're toes don't point in the right direction. And, I want the honest answer from Ian and not StatMech with his obvious faux Jewish science.

Looks like Ian chickened out. Klubfootitis?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Yes, where is Ian? I'm surprised he hasn't come back to berate us.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sun May 28, 2017 11:01 am

Gone to buy some virtaul scull kalipers

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Gone to buy some virtaul scull kalipers

I only popped in to look up info in an old post...

Quotes from two of the of the seemingly few copyright-expired Jewish Encyclopedia articles that haven't as yet been copied root and branch by Wiki editors:

It can therefore be stated that the modern European Jews are shown by craniometrical evidence to be a pure type, and that no evidence of appreciable racial intermixture is discoverable.

ENTRY: CRANIOMETRY
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4729-craniometry

Against this general historical evidence of the purity of race, anthropologists bring forward the varieties of type shown by measurements of modern Jews and Jewesses. They are predominantly brachycephalic, or broad-headed, while the Semites of Arabic origin are invariably dolichocephalic, or long-headed. Against this it may be urged that modern Semites have largely recruited the race from slaves brought mainly from Africa, while some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origin of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited.

ENTRY: PURITY OF RACE
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12451-purity-of-race
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:58 pm

:lol:

Rabbit, that crap is from 1906. No one believes that anymore.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 30, 2017 8:40 pm

yeah but Joseph Jacobs, B.A., formerly President of the Jewish Historical Society of England, folklorist and historian, advocate and journalist, was an author on both pieces . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:yeah but Joseph Jacobs, B.A., formerly President of the Jewish Historical Society of England, folklorist and historian, advocate and journalist, was an author on both pieces . . .

That's probably enough to scare the rabbit back to Denial.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 pm

I just think this is too damn funny, it's from 2013:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.the-scientist.com/%3Farticles.amp/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

Undoubtedly it will comfort Ian and the others to know that there is a possibility that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Europeans.

Spoiler:
Thanks, Stat Mech!!!! :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:08 pm

LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Are we witnessing the flight of the chicken?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:49 am

what I want to know is where Ian Hazard and Werd get off making judgments about any groups of people and placing them on imaginary hierarchies? just who the {!#%@} does this pathetic pair of clowns think they are?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Another nail in the coffin of the Out of Africa Theory . . . Morocco seems to be where it's at. At least before humans interbred with Neandertals and had little Ians . . .

blastikus

Postby blastikus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:49 pm

BRoI wrote:

Quotes from two of the of the seemingly few copyright-expired Jewish Encyclopedia articles that haven't as yet been copied root and branch by Wiki editors:

It can therefore be stated that the modern European Jews are shown by craniometrical evidence to be a pure type, and that no evidence of appreciable racial intermixture is discoverable.

Against this general historical evidence of the purity of race, anthropologists bring forward the varieties of type shown by measurements of modern Jews and Jewesses. They are predominantly brachycephalic, or broad-headed, while the Semites of Arabic origin are invariably dolichocephalic, or long-headed. Against this it may be urged that modern Semites have largely recruited the race from slaves brought mainly from Africa, while some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origin of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited.

BRoI - please read my pms and pm me in response.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:51 pm

blastikus wrote:
BRoI wrote:

The Rabbit's taken a powder....for the time being.

Is there something you want to discuss?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
blastikus wrote:
BRoI wrote:

The Rabbit's taken a powder....

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

Everyone in this thread fell for Ian's bait and instead of locking it for being off topic, as would have been customary with any OT thread in the cesspit, you chose to engage him instead. I rest my case.

Now the only question I have is whether Ian is borjastick, or perhaps I am wrong...
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Return to “Holocaust Denial”