Denying History's Youtube channel is blocked in my country

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Oozy_Substance
Poster

Denying History's Youtube channel is blocked in my country

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Hmm, first of all, a funny question. The "Denying History" poster here is the same guy who runs the "Denying History" in Youtube, right? Just to make sure.

Here is the channel

Anyway, I used this channel quite often in my clashes with deniers, but now it is suddenly blocked in my country (Israel) as I get the message of "This video is not available in your country." for every video.

Well, isn't that's annoying?
I guess it was mistook for a Holocaust-Denial channel?

Well, I don't know if D-H can do something about it (maybe to e-mail Youtube and say he is not a denier, but the exact opposite?), but I just wanted to inform about it.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Re: Denying History's Youtube channel is blocked in my country

Postby Denying-History » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Some of the videos on my channel might be blocked because of memory laws. I cannot dispute it, though my channel shouldn't be blocked.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Not blocked in Japan...

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 pm

In Greece, seems OK.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Possible copyright issues?

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Denying-History wrote:Some of the videos on my channel might be blocked because of memory laws. I cannot dispute it, though my channel shouldn't be blocked.

If someone is blocking your channels because of your name means it's an algorithm that's hunting for specific words and not content.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:08 pm

It's not blocked here in the Philippines either.

And, lol at the allegedly Jewish controlled "Jew tube" blocking or censoring a channel primarily about refuting Holocaust Denial, in Israel of all places. . :lol: :lol:

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Some of the videos on my channel might be blocked because of memory laws. I cannot dispute it, though my channel shouldn't be blocked.

If someone is blocking your channels because of your name means it's an algorithm that's hunting for specific words and not content.

No, it's the comments that deniers post considering I don't moderate comments unless I see fit. So deniers spam some of the videos on my channel. Primarily the Treblinka 3D model and the documentary I have on it. (Not made by me)
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

No, it's the comments that deniers post considering I don't moderate comments unless I see fit. So deniers spam some of the videos on my channel. Primarily the Treblinka 3D model and the documentary I have on it. (Not made by me)

I hadn't thought about the comments doing it.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I hadn't thought about the comments doing it.
The comments are the reason one of my videos is blocked in Germany.
- James Mace

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 pm

You can try avoiding the content filter by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the youtube page, and changing the content location from your country to e.g. United States.

<sarcasm>
Yay, now I can watch all those Hans Zimmer music touting Esoteric Truths/History Truths/Impartial Truth NatSoc music videos imbued with Hitler speech snippets.
</sarcasm>
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Return to “Holocaust Denial”