"You'd be surprised what people would do for Shekels".

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Re: "You'd be surprised what people would do for Shekels".

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:The title of this topic is part of a denier comment I saw on youtube once. Someone mentioned Zisblatt and Peer and simillar people, then a non-denier said "just because 9 people you mentioned were liars doesn't mean that all millions of survivors are liars too",

Millions of survivors? Doesn't sound like much of genocide, does it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every Jew who was in a land taken by the Germans but survived, regardless of weather he ened up in a camp or ghetto at some point in conscidered a survivor. At most the war around 9 million Jews living under german occupation. So you have 3-4M people who fit this category.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 pm

>>> Are you tedious by nature or is it something you practice?
Presently, I'm mimicking you.

>>> Btw, you ignored part of what I wrote, I wrote that he could have named some examples (that is, not been exhaustive or precise, but also not been clueless), he could have mentioned camps . . . as I said, this is important to you, not me, he could have used some examples to show he knew what he was talking about instead of babbling. Anyway, I'd have allowed him to generalize . . . depending on what he himself meant . . .which is what I said hours ago.
Again, he wasn't giving a lecture on nazi gassings. Did you get this upset when President Obama claimed all "six million Jews and millions of other innocent victims who were murdered in Nazi death camps" in a statement his team actually worked on, and didn't ad lib like Spicer.

>>> T-4 was part of the Holocaust? T-4 gassing sites were "Holocaust centers"?
Many people believe T4 to have been part of the Holocaust, and even more believe Action 14f13 gassings at the T4 centres were part of the Holocaust. But you know all about that debate, so don't play stupid on purpose.

>>> Sure I did. You didn't like the answer, but I gave it.
Quote it then, all I've seen is complaining about why "Holocaust centres" is so "ugh", but without suggesting a reasonable alternative that can be used in a single sentence.

>>> Right. My point, which you've been trying to ignore.
I've been trying to "ignore it" by mentioning it!? Anyway, the man's on-the-spot choice of phrase isn't as terrible, or revealing of his ignorance, as you insist. Especially in light of how you've demonstrated that not even someone as knowledgeable as you can think of a decent alternative even after several hours of mulling it over.

>>> The funny thing is that my reply said that Sean's a goofball and this was another of his {!#%@}. Pretty much the opposite of what you're reading into my replies.
This has nothing to do with the point I made. Are you down to an any response is better than no response policy already?
Last edited by BRoI on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:The title of this topic is part of a denier comment I saw on youtube once. Someone mentioned Zisblatt and Peer and simillar people, then a non-denier said "just because 9 people you mentioned were liars doesn't mean that all millions of survivors are liars too",

Millions of survivors? Doesn't sound like much of genocide, does it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

which the denier replied with "No. They are ALL liars. ALL of them are just incredibly good actors. Off course their 'testimonies' would seem genuine, the practice them on a daily basis to make sheep like you buy their lies and get money from the Holocau$t industry and the goverment of Israel. You'd be surprised how low people would go to get some Shekels".

Well, I guess he's right. Them so called Holocaust survivors are all pimpin'-rich, with {!#%@} mantions and blingin' and stuff. And yo, I mean, if Kike liars abroad get lotsa money, than-a the Kikes in Israel are probably ever richer Am I right???!!

Well, new reports today (which are published now as next week will see the Israeli Holocaust memorial day) show that out of a 100 million shekels proposed budget of state support of Holocaust survivors in Israel, only 4.3M were actually put to use in the last 4 years. Reports also show that out of 158k Holocaust survivors in Israel, around 12k don't have enough money for basic foods, 9k live deep under the poverty line, thousands have horrible living conditions (lacking basic things like a heat system for winter days) and yet are not put in state-funded eldery care housing centers, and many more don't get the health care they supposadly deserve according to the goverment itself.

Looks like "lie-witnesses" are in Israel are just not good enough actors.

Unfortunately, nobody has an endless supply of money. You need to make choices in life. What's more important? Providing health care to elderly Jews who have suffered so much in life or organizing yet another day to remember the Holocaust? A small room with heat and indoor plumbing where an elderly survivor can live out their last days in dignity or another Holocaust museum? Sending social workers to provide human contact for lonely survivors who saw all two thousand of their family members go through the chimney or sending the great great grandson of somebody who was a baby when their family "fled" Nazi Germany in 1934 to grammar schools to tell third graders about the horrors of the Holocaust?

So what exactly those lie-witnesses get from being spreading their lies? How does it benefit them on a personal level?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

BRoI wrote:Again, he wasn't a lecture on nazi gassings.

No {!#%@}.

BRoI wrote:Did you get this upset when President Obama claimed all "six million Jews and millions of other innocent victims who were murdered in Nazi death camps" in a statement his team actually worked on, and didn't ad lib like Spicer.

Missed it.

BRoI wrote:Many people believe T4 to have been part of the Holocaust, and even more believe Action 14f13 gassings at the T4 centres were part of the Holocaust. But you know all about that debate, so don't play stupid on purpose.

Don't you pretend that you or Sean Spicer is teaching me, or us, about the mass killings and where they took place. It's full of {!#%@}, and you know it.

BRoI wrote:Especially in light of how you've demonstrated that not even someone as knowledgeable as you can think of a decent alternative even after several hours of mulling it over.

????

BRoI wrote:This has nothing to do with the point I made. Are you down to an any response is better than no response policy already?

I don't understand this.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Mein Gott, all this bickering... and on Der Fuhrer's geburtstag. :shock:

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

No {!#%@}.

Why are you so upset about his choice of phrase then, when it really wasn't that bad?

BRoI wrote:Don't you pretend that you or Sean Spicer is teaching me, or us, about the mass killings and where they took place. It's full of {!#%@}, and you know it.

Then don't you pretend to be unaware that T4 and 14f13 gassings are considered by many to have been part of the Holocaust.

BRoI wrote:Especially in light of how you've demonstrated that not even someone as knowledgeable as you can think of a decent alternative even after several hours of mulling it over.

????

Yeah, quoting people out of context does that. Next time don't quote half of my point pretending it alone makes no sense. It's pretty pathetic what you did here.

BRoI wrote:This has nothing to do with the point I made. Are you down to an any response is better than no response policy already?

I don't understand this.

Try re-reading the final point I made in this post to which you response to with a totally irrelevancy, hence my question.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:12 pm

BRoI wrote:

No {!#%@}.

Why are you so upset about his choice of phrase then, when it really wasn't that bad?

Because, er, I'm not so upset. You keep imputing things to me, though. If I was asked about slavery, and was speaking to a general audience, and couldn't come up with plantations, but said instead "slavery places," I'd sound at sea. Spicer sounded at sea.

BRoI wrote:Then don't you pretend to be unaware that T4 and 14f13 gassings are considered by many to have been part of the Holocaust.

Except of course you decided it'd be cool to pretend I didn't know where Jews were murdered.

BRoI wrote:Yeah, quoting people out of context does that. Next time don't quote half of my point pretending it alone makes no sense. It's pretty pathetic what you did here.

I will do as I please. Also, I have no idea what you're talking about again.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Try re-reading the final point I made in this post to which you response to with a totally irrelevancy, hence my question.

When I wrote "first sin," I was referring to this case, and Spicer's trying to score political points with Hitler, you apparently weren't, but I was.

The next sentence was an additional point. Re-stating how I react to Spicer. And registering bemusement that I started out thinking basically that lots of people overthought a moment of typical Spicerian stupidity . . .
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Xcalibur wrote:Mein Gott, all this bickering... and on Der Fuhrer's geburtstag. :shock:

LOL

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Xcalibur wrote:Mein Gott, all this bickering... and on Der Fuhrer's geburtstag. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Because, er, I'm not so upset. You keep imputing things to me, though. If I was asked about slavery, and was speaking to a general audience, and couldn't come up with plantations, but said instead "slavery places," I'd sound at sea. Spicer sounded at sea.

Maybe he did, but his choice of phrase is far from as ignorant as your hypothetical one regarding transatlantic slavery during your hypothetical Q&A session Considering the number of posts you've made criticising his phrase, if you're not upset, you must be just political point scoring.

BRoI wrote:Then don't you pretend to be unaware that T4 and 14f13 gassings are considered by many to have been part of the Holocaust.

Except of course you decided it'd be cool to pretend I didn't know where Jews were murdered.

That's not what happened at all. I just pointed out that your suggestion that Spicer should have said "camps" wasn't inclusive of all the gassings sites, which he probably knew. You then got really upset.

BRoI wrote:Yeah, quoting people out of context does that. Next time don't quote half of my point pretending it alone makes no sense. It's pretty pathetic what you did here.

I will do as I please.

Sure, but don't be upset when other use your quote-mining MO against you then.
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Also, I have no idea what you're talking about again.

Try re-reading it, it's hardly rocket-science, or something else you find difficult: thinking up a phrase for the centres where gassings occurred during the Holocaust.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:When I wrote "first sin," I was referring to this case, and Spicer's trying to score political points with Hitler, you apparently weren't, but I was.

Okay, but as I demonstrated with Benn's speech, and could cite countless other examples, political points scoring with Hitler is so common that it's clichéd.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The next sentence was an additional point. Re-stating how I react to Spicer. And registering bemusement that I started out thinking basically that lots of people overthought a moment of typical Spicerian stupidity . . .

That hardly seems fair to him when you were unable to suggest a better phrase despite having far, far longer to think about it than he did.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 am

deleted post - stepping off this carousel

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 am

> "Okay, but as I demonstrated with Benn's speech, and could cite countless other examples, political points scoring with Hitler is so common that it's clichéd."

The token Jew here: trite ridiculous and boring. And your long pedantic point is what? Other than to quibble endlessly? let's wrap this up:

1) Comparing modern dictators to Hitler is a facile product of small minds.

2) Spicer's attempt to dig his fat ass out of the original gaffe was equally facile and stupid.

3) Jew organizations jumping this missed the point of Spicer's ignorance and idiocy.

4) We're done here.

5) Schlaf gut.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 pm

BRoI wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:But just think how successful the Holocaust industry and propaganda are. Considering what White House press secretary Sean Spicer said about Hitler and his qualms... :lol:

It's still legal in the states of Arizona, California, Missouri, Wyoming, and Oklahoma, to perform capital punishment by use of chemical weapons.*

* The post-11 April 2017 revised definition of "chemical weapons" is employed here.

BLUUUUUUH BLUHHHHHHHHHH BLUHHHHHHHHHH

shut up

Return to “Holocaust Denial”