sickening ways to achieve the holocaust

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Master Lawbringer
BANNED

sickening ways to achieve the holocaust

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:51 am

A Certificate Authority should ensure that the party to whom the certificate is issued is trustworthy also to keep private key(s) save. If such an investigation is not done the whole procedure is hot air.
The only ones doing verification were all operating under 'international law' like VeriSign.
So I came up with the idea of a certificate authority that does not operate under international law :

EvilSign

You know you're talking to a goodfella.

It turns out that that had something to do with Weltmacht, Sun-Emperor and cthulu.

And Money

The previous owner of the Sun-Emperor title threw it in the trashcan of Democracy and the world slowly became one rotting mess, which is what happens when Divine Law is lost.
Of course the Goddess was just ensuring the right people in those positions.

Sun-Emperor : Rogier Walraven
King of Norway and Fuhrer of the Nazi Order : Anders Breivik

Sun-Emperor is highest Samurai, per definition.

The problem is however that you can re-instate the Axis all you want, egalitarianism has made most literally incapable of following orders ...

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Re: sickening ways to achieve the holocaust

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am

Ok, this is the umpteenth time I took over money ... any Daemons left?

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 am

Okay, well, here's some trivia:

The title of the thread: "sickening ways to achieve the holocaust"

is a line from Slayer's "Angel of Death", their infamous song about Mengele, and Auschwitz.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/angelofdeath.html

The song was clearly inspired by the 1985 TV documentary The Search for Mengele as it references things that had never been mentioned in English [aside from the published translation of Eichmann trial transcript] prior to the documentary being broadcast, e.g. Vera Alexander and her story about the gypsy twins Mengele supposedly stitched together to make Siamese twins.

From 2:22......

Sewn together, joining heads
Just a matter of time
'Til you rip yourselves apart

Millions laid out in their
Crowded tombs
Sickening ways to achieve
The holocaust
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Trump, I don't Care.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:36 pm

Hey, look who made his way to the HD sub forum!

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 pm

BRoI wrote:Okay, well, here's some trivia:

is a line from Slayer's "Angel of Death", their infamous song about Mengele, and Auschwitz.

The song was clearly inspired by the 1985 TV documentary The Search for Mengele as it references things that had never been mentioned in English [aside from the published translation of Eichmann trial transcript] prior to the documentary being broadcast, e.g. Vera Alexander and her story about the gypsy twins Mengele supposedly stitched together to make Siamese twins.

Just a matter of time

Crowded tombs
The holocaust

I prefer "Disciple" or "Seasons in the Abyss."

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Find it funny how Slayer are often quoted by Nazis and Deniers. I mean it is a well known fact that Slayer are infact part of the Kike cabal, as Kerry King played a (((guitar))) solo on the (((Beasty Boys))) song "No Sleep Till (((Brooklyn)))", and even got an Israeli band called "Betzefer" to open for them once.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 pm

(((I))) am officially too old. (((I))) cannot follow a word of this thread. Except that it is about a band (((I))) can't listen to.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:52 pm

lol grampa U R so old
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:54 pm

as Kerry King played a (((guitar))) solo on the (((Beasty Boys))) song "No Sleep Till (((Brooklyn)))",

Did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

A friend once loaned me a copy of a Beastie Boys demo tape from way back in the day. They were very much a New York punk band at this stage of their career. Their drummer at this period was Kate Schellenbach.

It was pretty standard stuff until the end when they started tossing in a bunch of sampling, including samples from a Steve Martin comedy album. It was pretty bizarre.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I prefer "Disciple" or "Seasons in the Abyss."

War Essemble, for me, although AoD is not far behind. AoD by Thin Lizzy is also great, it references "holocaust" too.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Find it funny how Slayer are often quoted by Nazis and Deniers. I mean it is a well known fact that Slayer are infact part of the Kike cabal, as Kerry King played a (((guitar))) solo on the (((Beasty Boys))) song "No Sleep Till (((Brooklyn)))", and even got an Israeli band called "Betzefer" to open for them once.

That's a great list of "some of my best friends are" excuses. Be sure to email it to anyone who suggest Hanneman's custom built SS insignia inlays were anything other than an ironic reference to his membership of "the Kike cabal":

"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 pm

Some trivia.

Hanneman got killed by a spider-bite. I used this information in my anti-brainwash sessions to get rid of North-Korean brainwashing which uses insect and spider faces. Key concepts they want to control are associated with blown up images of bugs and spiders. The natural fear or disgust invoked changes the synaptic paths. Gruesome but effective. I was wondering whether or not they had achieved 'inception' ...

In Liber 418, the evil circle is described as having three concentric rings. Gimbal Lock is associated with this ...

All the races are cut to pieces which is Diversity; the Tribes need to be redefined.

You don't have to understand everything to follow orders.

Am Ende steht der Sieg.

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm

I think I made a poor decision.

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:33 pm

But remember that the thing in charge of the NK brainwash scheme is Choronzon.

He is the Leader of Evil Jews.

Trust the Fuhrer.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 pm

Someone please tell me what the {!#%@} is going on.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Yeah, I can't, I just put on Killing Joke to clear my head. I like oldies.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:33 pm

To get rid of NK brainwashing I also used the Cranberries-Cannibal Corpse ensemble a lot.
Let her beautiful voice flow through the holocaust in your head, and then chop the result to bits using Butchered at Birth. Repeat. In this way the mind can process the images it doesn't want to process. If you can see them they are fading. That's how brainwashing works; it prevents you from thinking certain ideas after one good fear-impregnation. But this is on top of the Egalitarian implicit brainwashing; it's a backdoor. That's why I know that thing is a chaotic extension or Daemon. I couldn't have gotten through it without the Goddess.

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm

I have said that the world is Egalitarian except, but not quite, North-Korea. That's why I know the easiest path to penetrate is there after I violated an egalitarian power condition.
But it is also clear from a military perspective. Egalitarians are complete idiots and the world can be conquered just like that except that they can't operate under a 'traditional' command structure. They always have to hear Equality bullcrap from you about how 'they are also pulling my strings' and some Care trash about 'how sad it was for the poor girl to work alone'. And you need to be a disorganizer. So they can't follow orders and organize which makes a war ... difficult. North-Korea however ... is pulling your leg with nuclear missiles and the such. You are again monitoring the wrong things.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:22 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Someone please tell me what the {!#%@} is going on.

Not me :|

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:28 pm

It's like watching what happens in someone's mind after they've dropped acid.

Master Lawbringer
BANNED

Postby Master Lawbringer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:29 pm

The CMPML would like to add that the derivation of the Schrodinger Equation was Random.
And in this particular case it is better to say : Because God does not roll dice.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:It's like watching what happens in someone's mind after they've dropped acid.

only without the colors

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:05 pm

And the cool sounds.

Erm, not that I would know. That's what've heard.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Hey, bring the HD Skeptics Forum back. I can't stand Syd Barrett and Timothy Leary knocking on my door asking for their, didn't get it, something about tiny square pieces of paper with a Ying-Yang or Ohm symbol on them.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:43 pm

:rotfl:

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
BRoI wrote:Okay, well, here's some trivia:

Just a matter of time

Crowded tombs
The holocaust

I prefer "Disciple" or "Seasons in the Abyss."

I prefer RAINING BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:Some trivia.

Hanneman got killed by a spider-bite. I used this information in my anti-brainwash sessions to get rid of North-Korean brainwashing which uses insect and spider faces. Key concepts they want to control are associated with blown up images of bugs and spiders. The natural fear or disgust invoked changes the synaptic paths. Gruesome but effective. I was wondering whether or not they had achieved 'inception' ...

In Liber 418, the evil circle is described as having three concentric rings. Gimbal Lock is associated with this ...

All the races are cut to pieces which is Diversity; the Tribes need to be redefined.

You don't have to understand everything to follow orders.

Am Ende steht der Sieg.

......Are you alright?

btw, Hanneman died of liver failure due to alcoholism.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:58 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Someone please tell me what the {!#%@} is going on.

He was posting on the JREF forum as "The Adversary" and "Truthist" until he got banned. He's in Utrecht and appears to have a range of psychiatric illnesses. He thinks he is transforming into a Hitler Goddess, what ever that is.

His weirdest post was where he threatened the moderators at JREF, that he would not save the world with his perpetual motion machine if they didn't restore his posts claiming the holocaust didn't happen. They banned him.
:D

Return to “Holocaust Denial”