Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am

In a letter sent in 1943 by Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Himmler sent his regards to al-Husseini and stated the Nazi party's support of "the struggle of freedom-loving Arabs against the Jewish invadors until the final victory".

Source (in Hebrew).

The website says this is the first time this letter is revealed.

letter-768x525.jpg


letter1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Very Nice, Oozy.
It must November 11th, 1943 if I understand correctly.

It reminds me:
Do you know units of Mufti's Arabs recruits (anyway, these who didn't desert taking with them the weapons and waiting after for Rommel to reach the Middle East to take care together of the Palestine Jews), like Deutsch-Arabisches Infanterie Bataillon 845 etc were stationed in Greece, fighting against ELAS partisans (which included Greek Jews), and against the British SOE platoons, led by Jewish Brigadier Eddie Myers, who had Muslim servants, actually Turkish-Cypriots, but also a Christian Greek-Cypriot doctor, and the Jew 'Yuri the Palestinian' as one of his explosives guys?

Wasn't it a great human patchwork?
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
Jeff_36
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3740
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Very Nice, Oozy.
It must November 11th, 1943 if I understand correctly.

It reminds me:
Do you know units of Mufti's Arabs recruits (anyway, these who didn't desert taking with them the weapons and waiting after for Rommel to reach the Middle East to take care together of the Palestine Jews), like Deutsch-Arabisches Infanterie Bataillon 845 etc were stationed in Greece, fighting against ELAS partisans (which included Greek Jews), and against the British SOE platoons, led by Jewish Brigadier Eddie Myers, who had Muslim servants, actually Turkish-Cypriots, but also a Christian Greek-Cypriot doctor, and the Jew 'Yuri the Palestinian' as one of his explosives guys?

Wasn't it a great human patchwork?


Call Hollywood. Now.

In all seriousness, I was under the impression that Greek Jews (the Romanoit ones anyway) supported the EDES over the ELAS. Is that true?

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:30 am

Jeff_36 wrote:In all seriousness, I was under the impression that Greek Jews (the Romanoit ones anyway) supported the EDES over the ELAS. Is that true?


Not really.

EDES was the right-wing partisans. It was a small army, some very few thousands during the war and 8.000-10.000 at the end, and it was stationed in North-Western Greece, where Jannina is.
Romaniotes Jews, about 2.000, were mainly in Jannina.

ELAS was the left-wing, it was large, 150.000 at the end of the war, and it was all over Greece, everywhere.

EDES and ELAS were fighting each other after September 1943 and even after the Liberation.

Greek Jews partisans were at a number of 600 all over Greece and almost all of them were in ELAS.
I know of a very few cases of Romaniotes Jews joining EDES, I've seen not even half a dozen names.
Keep in mind, also, that the Jannina Rabbi was a very conservative (and anticommunist) leader of the Jewish community and he had forbidden Jannina's Jewish young men to join the partisans in general, especially ELAS, of course, but his prohibition went for every Jewish young man in Jannina, kind of 'you shouldn't leave your families alone'.
In fact, some of the young Jewish that did joined ELAS, at the week before the 25th of March, 1944, they returned to the city. And they were caught and perished in Poland.
All members of the Jewish community in Greece, since 1945, they say that if the Rabbi listened to the calls of EAM (the political branch of ELAS) to give permission to the boys (at least) to go to the mountains, a lot of them would survive, as it was the case in a number of other Greek cities.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
NathanC
Poster
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby NathanC » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:In all seriousness, I was under the impression that Greek Jews (the Romanoit ones anyway) supported the EDES over the ELAS. Is that true?



Keep in mind, also, that the Jannina Rabbi was a very conservative (and anticommunist) leader of the Jewish community and he had forbidden Jannina's Jewish young men to join the partisans in general, especially ELAS, of course, but his prohibition went for every Jewish young man in Jannina, kind of 'you shouldn't leave your families alone'.
.


"Judeo Bolshevism"! Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Jeff_36
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3740
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:In all seriousness, I was under the impression that Greek Jews (the Romanoit ones anyway) supported the EDES over the ELAS. Is that true?


Not really.

EDES was the right-wing partisans. It was a small army, some very few thousands during the war and 8.000-10.000 at the end, and it was stationed in North-Western Greece, where Jannina is.
Romaniotes Jews, about 2.000, were mainly in Jannina.

ELAS was the left-wing, it was large, 150.000 at the end of the war, and it was all over Greece, everywhere.

EDES and ELAS were fighting each other after September 1943 and even after the Liberation.

Greek Jews partisans were at a number of 600 all over Greece and almost all of them were in ELAS.
I know of a very few cases of Romaniotes Jews joining EDES, I've seen not even half a dozen names.
Keep in mind, also, that the Jannina Rabbi was a very conservative (and anticommunist) leader of the Jewish community and he had forbidden Jannina's Jewish young men to join the partisans in general, especially ELAS, of course, but his prohibition went for every Jewish young man in Jannina, kind of 'you shouldn't leave your families alone'.
In fact, some of the young Jewish that did joined ELAS, at the week before the 25th of March, 1944, they returned to the city. And they were caught and perished in Poland.
All members of the Jewish community in Greece, since 1945, they say that if the Rabbi listened to the calls of EAM (the political branch of ELAS) to give permission to the boys (at least) to go to the mountains, a lot of them would survive, as it was the case in a number of other Greek cities.



I see now. I had based my assumption on the fact that I had heard from multiple people that the Romaiotes were politically conservative and the Thessaloniki Sephardim were more left wing.

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Yes, both true. One of the main founders of Greek Communist Party (KKE) was the Salonica Jew Avraam Benaroja (died in Israel in 1979), along with a lot of other Salonica Jews. The first socialist newspaper, I think its name was 'Avanti', was in Ladino. Two Jews pre-war Salonica MPs were executed by the Germans. The almost absolute majority of Greek Jewish partisans were in ELAS, some of them also members of KKE. And a lot of other examples.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

User avatar
Jeff_36
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3740
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 am

the
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Yes, both true. One of the main founders of Greek Communist Party (KKE) was the Salonica Jew Avraam Benaroja (died in Israel in 1979), along with a lot of other Salonica Jews. The first socialist newspaper, I think its name was 'Avanti', was in Ladino. Two Jews pre-war Salonica MPs were executed by the Germans. The almost absolute majority of Greek Jewish partisans were in ELAS, some of them also members of KKE. And a lot of other examples.


But why the romanoites? IIRC they did not get along well with the Thessaloniki Sephardim and were politically closer to the EDES and Metaxes.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24484
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:47 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Do you know units of Mufti's Arabs recruits (anyway, these who didn't desert taking with them the weapons and waiting after for Rommel to reach the Middle East to take care together of the Palestine Jews), like Deutsch-Arabisches Infanterie Bataillon 845 etc were stationed in Greece, fighting against ELAS partisans (which included Greek Jews), and against the British SOE platoons, led by Jewish Brigadier Eddie Myers, who had Muslim servants, actually Turkish-Cypriots, but also a Christian Greek-Cypriot doctor, and the Jew 'Yuri the Palestinian' as one of his explosives guys? Wasn't it a great human patchwork?


Jeff_36 wrote:Call Hollywood. Now.


That Hollywood mess has already been made. Tobruk (1967) with Rock Hudson, an American, leading Jewish resistance fighters, dressed as Germans, to trick Africa Corps and Italians armoured divisions to fight each other.

Clayton Moore, the retarded denier from JREF, claimed he was an extra on that movie, shot in California, and claimed he gathered a lot of history knowledge from being an extra.
:D

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Do you know units of Mufti's Arabs recruits (anyway, these who didn't desert taking with them the weapons and waiting after for Rommel to reach the Middle East to take care together of the Palestine Jews), like Deutsch-Arabisches Infanterie Bataillon 845 etc were stationed in Greece, fighting against ELAS partisans (which included Greek Jews), and against the British SOE platoons, led by Jewish Brigadier Eddie Myers, who had Muslim servants, actually Turkish-Cypriots, but also a Christian Greek-Cypriot doctor, and the Jew 'Yuri the Palestinian' as one of his explosives guys? Wasn't it a great human patchwork?


Jeff_36 wrote:Call Hollywood. Now.


That Hollywood mess has already been made. Tobruk (1967) with Rock Hudson, an American, leading Jewish resistance fighters, dressed as Germans, to trick Africa Corps and Italians armoured divisions to fight each other.

Clayton Moore, the retarded denier from JREF, claimed he was an extra on that movie, shot in California, and claimed he gathered a lot of history knowledge from being an extra.
:D


Forgot about that cinematic tour de force... :lol:

User avatar
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Revealed : Letter from Heinrich Himmler to Amin al-Husseini

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:47 am

Jeff_36 wrote:But why the romanoites? IIRC they did not get along well with the Thessaloniki Sephardim and were politically closer to the EDES and Metaxes.


I didn't understand your last question. In general, Jews in Greece were more or less conservatives and close to the right-wing parties that always ruled Greece. It was (and it is, up until today) a minority's survival strategy, having good relationships with the authorities. Only in Salonica there were left-wing Jews even before Liberation/Annexation of Macedonia in 1912 during the Balkan Wars. Salonica's Jewish population was not a minority, it was huge, over 35%-40%, and there were sharp class distinctions.

For the Jannina's Romaniotes Jews, you can read this:
Rachel Dalven, The Holocaust in Janina, Journal of Modern Greek Studies, Vol. 2.1, Johns Hopkins University Press, May 1984.

If you can't dowνload it from here or here, I can send it to you, if you want.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests