Amazon stops selling more than 70 Holocaust denial books

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Amazon stops selling more than 70 Holocaust denial books

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Nick Terry and Statistical Mechanic have been identified as court historians engaged in hasbara style propaganda activities by Charles Traynor. How do you plead - guilty or not innocent?

The true face of the HC crew and their supporters has revealed itself again. This time in the form of the unashamed gloating we have seen coming from SSF and the HC blog ever since news of Amazon's capitulation to international Jewry first began breaking.

At the forefront of the anti-science faction are Dr. Nicholas Terry and Statistical Mechanic (Nick Terry is a professional historian and SM claims to be a historian although he does not provide his credentials). One would have thought any self-respecting academic would be horrified to hear a powerful lobby group had succeeded in severely limiting academic freedom by the use of censorship. Instead we see these two creatures attempting to rationalise Amazon's banning of revisionist literature as a purely a commercial one (obviously hasbara propaganda for the benefit of uninformed visitors to SSF or the HC blog) when they both know full well those books would still be on sale today if Amazon hadn't been leaned on by the Industry. Shame on you Terry! Shame on you Statistical Mechanic!

This latest strong arm move by the Industry is a very public admission their holocaust dogma is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Sadly it is also a very severe blow to all of us who understand millions of people around the world will now probably never be made aware the holocaust is a vile racist lie. A lie which is under constant scrutiny and being shown to be false daily by revisionists using cold hard science and logic.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2794&start=10#p97016

Whatever. Be aware, however . . .
1) I do not "claim[ ] to be a historian" - I have said, accurately, that I studied history in a PhD program but did not complete my PhD. I will provide my credentials, whatever is meant by that, when Traynor et al provide theirs, for whatever you do, er, he does.
2) Where did I engage in "unashamed gloating" about the Amazon decision? I made a real effort in this thread to mock you all. Nothing other than that along with my offering a few words, based on my rich experience in these matters, on what I take to be Amazon's business logic.
3) I am neither self-respecting nor an academic. Do NOT smear Nick Terry - a fine upstanding citizen and an academic - by association with the likes of me - that's a low blow.
4) Explaining a decision is not rationalizing it or celebrating it. Mocking you is not celebrating what Amazon done went and did.
5) I don't work for Hasbro.
6) "Leaned on by the industry"? I think you mean (((the industry))). But I am not privy to these deliberations. I'm a mere worker-bee toiling in an obscure discussion forum . . .
7) If Amazon's decision is "a very severe blow to" you all, maybe I should celebrate it after all, although the severest blows against you lot are your own posts, videos, essays and books, and blogs. Oh, and Codoh and Rodoh, they're pretty severe blows against you, for sure.
8) The rest of your tough guy posturing - meh.
9) Speaking of vile racist lies: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2240
10) Will Ian Fish Hazard ever make a post on the Holocaust other than bleating out some Fishian crap about Kitty Hart, which he can neither explain nor defend? Does anyone really care?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Nick Terry and Statistical Mechanic have been identified as court historians engaged in hasbara style propaganda activities by Charles Traynor. How do you plead - guilty or not innocent?

The true face of the HC crew and their supporters has revealed itself again. This time in the form of the unashamed gloating we have seen coming from SSF and the HC blog ever since news of Amazon's capitulation to international Jewry first began breaking.

At the forefront of the anti-science faction are Dr. Nicholas Terry and Statistical Mechanic (Nick Terry is a professional historian and SM claims to be a historian although he does not provide his credentials). One would have thought any self-respecting academic would be horrified to hear a powerful lobby group had succeeded in severely limiting academic freedom by the use of censorship. Instead we see these two creatures attempting to rationalise Amazon's banning of revisionist literature as a purely a commercial one (obviously hasbara propaganda for the benefit of uninformed visitors to SSF or the HC blog) when they both know full well those books would still be on sale today if Amazon hadn't been leaned on by the Industry. Shame on you Terry! Shame on you Statistical Mechanic!

This latest strong arm move by the Industry is a very public admission their holocaust dogma is morally and intellectually bankrupt. Sadly it is also a very severe blow to all of us who understand millions of people around the world will now probably never be made aware the holocaust is a vile racist lie. A lie which is under constant scrutiny and being shown to be false daily by revisionists using cold hard science and logic.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2794&start=10#p97016

You could plead guilty for being a frightened child incapable of bringing your own arguments to the table.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Ian Muppet - if Traynor and you, ahem, are such great scientists and courageous truth-seekers, how come you never bother showing where Nick, I, or others here are mistaken?

Sheesh, Monstrous and Mary Q have made a total bollocks of everything they've tried and sure could use some, how did you, or Fish, put it? - some "cold hard science and logic" to help them out of their self-created jams.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 pm

I am still waiting on Germar Rudolf to indicate how this affects the Castle Hill business. I have never quite got my head around the revisionist business model of giving so much away as free downloads via the Holocaust Handbooks website and other outlets; the books are uploaded on archive.org, freebie ebook sites, and white nationalist sites in a variety of elibraries. k0nsl hosts a site that also offers these books for free download.
http://holocausthandbooks.com/

Therefore I am truly curious whether most of the pro-revisionist voices howling about censorship have ever paid so much as a penny to buy a single revisionist book. That certainly includes Ian Hazard and Charles Traynor. And whether they ever bought a revisionist book from Amazon. *I* have - have they?

Amazon's move will inconvenience me personally, as I was getting used to buying the cheap Kindle editions of some of the newer books that were not made available for download as quickly. These new titles were generally superfluous to understanding the denier case, e.g. Germar Rudolf's rather pointless critique of Lipstadt's Denying the Holocaust, a book that is nearly twenty-five years old. But it amuses me to find out how awful such books are, even if it costs the price of a pint. I will confess that I bought some books a week or two before they were given away for free and felt a bit cheated.

Others I doubt I would have bought in their print editions because they are not worth the list prices and postage costs, whereas for a few quid on Kindle, I could tolerate the expense.

Recently, Castle Hill has been churning out 'updated' 2nd, 3rd or 4th editions of various books, some of which are barely updated at all. This has made me a skeptical consumer, as I am getting used to being cheated by being sold the same book or the same material over and over again. I wonder whether any revisionists have similarly begun to feel exploited and ripped off.

Maybe this will force Castle Hill and Germar Rudolf to rethink their publishing strategy, and put out 'better' books. Maybe they then start selling them, because they are offering something new and not simply repeating the same rubbish that deniers have been putting out for decades. The small catch is that they desperately need someone to write those books, as currently the chief bottleneck seems to be getting Mattogno's drivel translated from Italian, while the quality of Mattogno's offerings is really not the highest, contrary to revisionist fanboi delusions.

As it happens, I took delivery of Mattogno's book on the Einsatzgruppen in Italian at the end of last week, posted long before this move by Amazon from an Italian book-dealer, ordered from a non-Amazon source. So *I* managed to take delivery of a revisionist book almost exactly when such books were supposedly 'banned' - they haven't been, because they can still be bought direct from publishers or via book dealers.

Mattogno's latest offering is supposed to be out at the end of the year in English, although I wouldn't be surprised if there are further delays, as apparently CODOH and Castle Hill are having problems retaining the services of volunteers as well as paid contractors such as Eric Hunt.

It will come as no surprise to the non-denier readers of this forum that Mattogno's attempt to revise the history of the Holocaust by bullets in the Nazi-occupied Soviet Union is a miserable failure, and has provided me with much mirth, marvelling at how shallow and poorly researched Mattogno's book actually is. The "forbidden fruit" is completely rotten.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:51 pm

>> The small catch is that they desperately need someone to write those books

1. Eric Hunt
2. Black Rabbit of Inlé
3. ?????

Quick quiz: have Traynor, Fish, Mary Q forked over molti di lire for Il Re di Convoluzione's Einsatztruppen opus?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 am

These clowns couldn't make money printing banknotes.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:43 am

>"Nick Terry and Statistical Mechanic have been identified as court historians engaged in hasbara style propaganda activities by Charles Traynor."

So what? Traynor is a fat, drunk, insignificant nobody.

>" How do you plead - guilty or not innocent?"

{!#%@} off, arrogant {!#%@}.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 am

:lol:

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:08 am

Some absolute gold on the HC comment section:
  Amazon.com action, which is just a first step of a betrayal of trust
to the American people; it was easier. The order came from Israel which is an open display of jewish power. However, no one should ever forget this nor allow it to be forgotten. I, for one will never buy anything from amazon.com again. It has declared war on truth albeit in a passive mode of hyper-ethnocentric cohesion.
It is also an assertion of jewish-supremacist power over the American people.
They probably ran their jewish game theory machine and figured White people --who are the ones interested in truthful accurate history and the corrections of the falsified 'narratives' of judaic-created false history that includes much of the
of WW II; and the game machine said White people in America today are too non-cohesive to defend their interests in the face of jewish supremacist dictates.
So amazon.com abused the trust and patronage it has enjoyed as an American business to become a political jewish-supremacist actor in a war being waged against freedom of speech,and against the ability to access accurate information. This is the beginning not the culmination of jewish supremacist power abuse within America.
Definitely, remember this before buying anything from amazon, unless you are a hyper-ethnocentric-jew, you do not want to support an enemy of truth and of all non-jews whether they know it or not. Jewish power vs. the host peoples' power.
Freedom vs alien dominion of America. not a pretty picture; thanks a lot nasty-amazon.com for selling us-all Americans who value freedom and truth, -down the river; though probably at best it was only a matter of time ...
And the lesson learned is, don't question the chosen or their pet dogmas. How many museums of lies are these parasites going to build? And how much more Purimshpiel must we endure?  
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Some absolute gold on the HC comment section:
  Amazon.com action, which is just a first step of a betrayal of trust
to the American people; it was easier. The order came from Israel which is an open display of jewish power. However, no one should ever forget this nor allow it to be forgotten. I, for one will never buy anything from amazon.com again. It has declared war on truth albeit in a passive mode of hyper-ethnocentric cohesion.
It is also an assertion of jewish-supremacist power over the American people.
They probably ran their jewish game theory machine and figured White people --who are the ones interested in truthful accurate history and the corrections of the falsified 'narratives' of judaic-created false history that includes much of the
of WW II; and the game machine said White people in America today are too non-cohesive to defend their interests in the face of jewish supremacist dictates.
So amazon.com abused the trust and patronage it has enjoyed as an American business to become a political jewish-supremacist actor in a war being waged against freedom of speech,and against the ability to access accurate information. This is the beginning not the culmination of jewish supremacist power abuse within America.
Definitely, remember this before buying anything from amazon, unless you are a hyper-ethnocentric-jew, you do not want to support an enemy of truth and of all non-jews whether they know it or not. Jewish power vs. the host peoples' power.
Freedom vs alien dominion of America. not a pretty picture; thanks a lot nasty-amazon.com for selling us-all Americans who value freedom and truth, -down the river; though probably at best it was only a matter of time ...  

Back to Walmart. :mrgreen:

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:58 am

Ya think losing ^those three or so customers will have an impact on this? :-P

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/11/breitb ... g-boycott/ wrote:...the level of Amazon’s advertising on Breitbart is largely driven by how many Amazon customers choose to visit Breitbart, not by how much money Amazon chooses to allocate to placing ads on that publisher’s site...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

A benefit of Amazon's decision for deniers is that it gives them something on which to focus and about which to get worked up, which is good therapy for getting over their shock and depression about Eric Hunt's recent "defection."

What is it with BRoI and sex scandals?

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Btw, and perhaps I've asked this before:

Can deniers explain why did they name their pdf publishing entity with the fraud name 'Theses & Dissertations Press'?
I know they mostly 'publish' pdfs, not real books and I know naming 'Theses & Dissertations Press' your PC printer in which you make these pdfs doesn't make you a publishing house, especially if you DON'T PUBLISH any real 'Theses & Dissertations' at all; it only makes you a fraud, if not a criminal, but why this exact name?

Let's say, maybe it's something similar with a boy who knows that he'll never be an astronaut, naming his bike 'Apollo 13' kind of thing, right?

Is there a chance anything ever crossed deniers' minds, like 'oh, some people may be fooled by our cheating name', not?
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
What is it with BRoI and sex scandals?

If you're talking about his "debate" with Dr. Terry in the Amazon thread, that's probably his obsession with "winning" again. It's not so much about the sex scandal or Yiannapolus or that other guy; he just wants to "beat" Dr. Terry at something.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Well that triggered the question but he has posted quite a bit on various British sex scandals at Rodoh ... I was t familiar with the cases and wanted to see anything. Ew he had on Amanda em anyway, so I kind skipped over those posts.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Deniers have lost all sense if logic to a point where they have become a sample of psychological studies and analysis.
Actually, the natural reaction to this ban was at least well understood by the first poster who reacted on codoh...

I am pretty sure there are a lot of small businesses who would love to hear the news that Amazon would stop selling the product those businesses are selling, as Amazon is killing them. There is just no way they can compete with Amazon.com, .fr, .co.uk, .de, ,it, etc...

It should be taken as a great news by the "Distorted minds" of all kind who are being offered the opportunity to get their own business back in their own hand, and to reach directly those tens if not hundreds of millions of ignorant people seeking the truth...They are just out there waiting for you!
Who knows codoh might be already preparing its IPO with its "invaluable" catalog of crap, sorry i mean of "scientific researches" that millions customers frustrated by the unjust decision by Amazon.com are desperate to read.

You should be joyful, Ian...OPPORTUNITY...

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:10 pm

IMO you raise a very good point, and Amazon's pretensions to a monopolistic position, and some success in that direction, complicate my reaction to this. In the US we, as in the government, no longer give a {!#%@} about this sort of thing.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Hazardous Fish being Roland Friesler again?

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm

I doubt that Hazardous Traynor would fork out money for any of that useless Revisionist crap, Mechanic. As has been pointed out, a great deal is available for free anyway.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Given that all these books are still being handed out for free on the holocaust handbooks website, I dont see how amazon's barely frequented fringe literature section is some kind of loss for these revisionists?

Most of their propaganda is peddled on Youtube anyway. I doubt your everyday person will stumble into revisionism via amazon, rather than Youtube.

Their schemes are still working.

"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Given that all these books are still being handed out for free on the holocaust handbooks website, I dont see how amazon's barely frequented fringe literature section is some kind of loss for these revisionists?

It's not. Making themselves feel like brave martyrs in a Grand Cause and acting the victim are ways our revisionist chums try making themselves feel important. It's a crap game, totally useless, but it seems to speak to an inner psychic trauma they suffer.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Ian Muppet - if Traynor and you, ahem, are such great scientists and courageous truth-seekers, how come you never bother showing where Nick, I, or others here are mistaken?

Sheesh, Monstrous and Mary Q have made a total bollocks of everything they've tried and sure could use some, how did you, or Fish, put it? - some "cold hard science and logic" to help them out of their self-created jams.

And scrutiny, don't forget the constant scrutiny!

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

"Amongst out weaponry are cold hard science, logic and constant scrutiny..."

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:"Amongst out weaponry are cold hard science, logic and constant scrutiny..."

"But our chief weapon is lack of surprise!"

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:00 pm

nickterry wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:"Amongst out weaponry are cold hard science, logic and constant scrutiny..."

"But our chief weapon is lack of surprise!"

Indeed, but our main weakness is sanity ... :(

EDIT: sane, but managed to misspell one of those 6 words... :?

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:26 am

Amongst our weaponry are (lack of) surprise, insanity, an inability to understand or to remember stuff and an almost fanatical devotion to Carlo Mattogno.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:05 am

Just saw two HH titles for sale at Amazon - Rudolf, The Chemistry of Auschwitz and Rudolf and Il Re di Convoluzione, Auschwitz Lies: Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust. Was looking for delivery date for Adler's book on Theresienstadt and just happened to come across both these on the same page - I kind of got distracted and was flipping through pages with recently published titles . . .

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 am

Sounds like (((someone))) at Amazon is asleep at the wheel.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:06 am

LOL (((I))) was on vacation!

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:32 am

LOL

Return to “Holocaust Denial”