Scott & Rudolf: Monstrous Tag-Team Believer Takedown!

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Scott & Rudolf: Monstrous Tag-Team Believer Takedown!

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 am

You could add repetitive in this case: all that been-there has done is to repeat Rudolf's chicanery but, when caught, insist upon it loudly.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:57 pm

. . . not checking that Rodoh thread for future been-there posts: our deniers' silence here has been more intelligent and interesting than anything that cretin posts . . .
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:52 pm

This post really belongs here:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Ok, despite my saying I wouldn't, I read that thread all the way through, but I found it depressing. Roberto is his usual excellent self but we've heard it all before - from Roberto! In fact, many of Roberto's posts have numerous links to HC and other articles that provide answers to the "questions" asked. And it's depressing how quickly the deniers return to the same old, same old re: Treblinka.

Two quick points on Rothstein, whose case has gradually disappeared from the discussion in favor of repetition of old arguments on Treblinka and "transit":

1) Nessie keeps posting that Rothstein was prisoner #959 on Transport Br (26 September 1942) to Treblinka, based on one of the records cited by been-there (a Czech record file). But that's just the thing - Rothstein's record appears not to match the list of deportees at YV for this transport. Nessie's stating this several times made me go back through the transport list again. Below is a screenshot of deportees 949-960 from the YV database on Transport Br:

No Rothstein, although I can't say for sure that the Czech numbering system matches YV's. I don't know how the Czech record got this #, but note again that it is from a Memorial Book, a secondary source of the type I myself am careful not to rely upon.

2) The thread's discussion of the routes taken by trains from Theresienstadt to Minsk is supported by a) a creative effort at route-drawing by been-there and b) a YV map. However, the YV database lists stops for these transports.

Here's what the map at YV looks like for "Transport Bc , Train Da 224 from Theresienstadt, Ghetto, Czechoslovakia to Maly Trostenets, Minsk, Minsk, Belorussia (USSR) on 25/08/1942" (http://db.yadvashem.org/deportation/tra ... Id=5091972):

This map makes it appear that the train could have gone to Malkinia, as been-there claims. The actual itinerary, below, makes it clear that been-there's speculation is not supported by the details evidence for this transport, at least as compiled by YV:

The closest stop listed to Malkinia is Siedlce, about 70km south of Malkinia. Been-there's "hypothesis" that a trip to Minsk stopped over for refreshments in Treblinka goes bye-bye based on what YV details.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”