Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:05 pm

At Questioning the Holocaust Eric Hunt is regaling his readers on his take-down of Berg - and linking to HC articles to bolster his points. I believe that Hell has finally frozen over.

I found this reply which Eric Hunt made to Sergey Romanov interesting:
Sergey, you call him an idiot, but he’s not an idiot, really. He’s reasonably intelligent. Columbia was at a time a decent University. He’s just biased and blinded as much as others on the “believer” side are, those, including Jews, some who are as biased as these German deniers, who claim that no Jewish survivors actually lie in a borderline sinister way. Calling him an idiot makes you guys look bad, as Fritz looks very bad with his many similar stream of insults in the debate. I got called similar and worse names by you guys in the past. Part of why it took this long is trying to get through that hurtful namecalling. I mean, people want to defend their character, intelligence, etc., especially if they know it’s not true, then they believe the stuff you do write that is true is also wrong. But Holocaust Controversies’ strong suit is the evidence, the cited evidence, the logic. The namecalling turns skeptics you can easily reach off. Even those like myself who you never would have imagined would come to this only a few weeks ago.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:At Questioning the Holocaust Eric Hunt is regaling his readers on his take-down of Berg - and linking to HC articles to bolster his points. I believe that Hell has finally frozen over.

I found this reply which Eric Hunt made to Sergey Romanov interesting:
Sergey, you call him an idiot, but he’s not an idiot, really. He’s reasonably intelligent. Columbia was at a time a decent University. He’s just biased and blinded as much as others on the “believer” side are, those, including Jews, some who are as biased as these German deniers, who claim that no Jewish survivors actually lie in a borderline sinister way. Calling him an idiot makes you guys look bad, as Fritz looks very bad with his many similar stream of insults in the debate. I got called similar and worse names by you guys in the past. Part of why it took this long is trying to get through that hurtful namecalling. I mean, people want to defend their character, intelligence, etc., especially if they know it’s not true, then they believe the stuff you do write that is true is also wrong. But Holocaust Controversies’ strong suit is the evidence, the cited evidence, the logic. The namecalling turns skeptics you can easily reach off. Even those like myself who you never would have imagined would come to this only a few weeks ago.

I think that's actually a Bible verse, an ancient prophecy of the end of the world:

"Yea, verily, in the year where the orange one ascends and a denier grows a brain, God will say "Screw this!" And crack the world like an egg. So sayeth the Lord, Amen."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:15 pm

LOL
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:42 am

Hunt certainly has a lot of gall to complain about "hurtful namecalling" given a)the deliberately offensive nature of his "hobby", b)his own deliberate and easily provable lies, and c)his own namecalling. I remember that thread which quoted his appearance on Spingola's show, wherein he whined about how all the members here were all "Jews". No. He deserved everything he got, and It will take more than his belated "acceptance" of the truth for me to take back anything I called him that may have "hurt his feelings". Nope. He still rhymes with you know what in my book.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:43 am

blake got himself suspended at Rodoh for questioning Gerdes' claims, and more or less defending Hunt, on resettlement through AR camps . . . ?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 am

NathanC wrote:Hunt certainly has a lot of gall to complain about "hurtful namecalling" given a)the deliberately offensive nature of his "hobby", b)his own deliberate and easily provable lies, and c)his own namecalling. I remember that thread which quoted his appearance on Spingola's show, wherein he whined about how all the members here were all "Jews". No. He deserved everything he got, and It will take more than his belated "acceptance" of the truth for me to take back anything I called him that may have "hurt his feelings". Nope. He still rhymes with you know what in my book.

That struck me as most odd, too, as Eric Hunt here was quite a nasty lad. We all were, but he wasn't above any of it, by a long shot. The other odd point is that I myself wouldn't stick to a BS idea just because someone called me something ugly, if I was proven wrong.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:49 am

I'm still baffled. Truth be told, Hunt was right down there with Hargis, Berg and K0nsl as the deniers least likely to come to their senses. The fact that he did is earth-shattering.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:50 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:blake got himself suspended at Rodoh for questioning Gerdes' claims, and more or less defending Hunt, on resettlement through AR camps . . . ?

So........ is he next?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:50 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:blake got himself suspended at Rodoh for questioning Gerdes' claims, and more or less defending Hunt, on resettlement through AR camps . . . ?

So........ is he next?

I don't know. I got bored with the thread. They started discussing Nessie. LOL.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

So........ is he next?

Maybe. Blake's started popping up in different places. He showed up on FG's Blog about a week ago, drilling her about the transit camp thing. Of course he came here, he's gone to HC.

He thinks Jim Rizoli is an idiot, just like the rabbit.

Anyone with half a brain can see the whole "transit camp" thing is one of the weaker arguments that deniers have. It's not a surprise to me that Eric figured out the flaws in it (once he started back on his meds). I can see where Blake's doubts can come from trying to defend a really flawed argument.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:39 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:He thinks Jim Rizoli is an idiot, just like the rabbit.

Well Blake is really unbalanced himself - he was ranting and raving about extraterrestrial anal rape in the Arizona desert on an HC comment thread about T4 IIRC. If someone as visibly bonkers as him thinks that the transit camp theory is nonsense, then....well I don't know what to say.

If he does turn then that would make three of the most unlikely deniers to come to the truth having done so. I always figured Hunt was too hateful, Blake was too delusional, and TDR was too insecure and dim.

Also: EtienneSC at JREF is apparently having some second thoughts as well.........

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:51 am

If someone as visibly bonkers as him thinks that the transit camp theory is nonsense, then....well I don't know what to say.

Exactly.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Also: EtienneSC at JREF is apparently having some second thoughts as well.........

Thanks for this, I hadn't been over there since posting a link to Hunt's recantation. Elagabalus posted about reading this subforum - a very nice comment about it.

Truthist is trying to recycle some very old stuff, eh. If Jeffk wants him here, he'll need to do better than that.

I'd be happier if blake decides not to recant.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:04 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Also: EtienneSC at JREF is apparently having some second thoughts as well.........

Thanks for this, I hadn't been over there since posting a link to Hunt's recantation. Elagabalus posted about reading this subforum - a very nice comment about it.

Truthist is trying to recycle some very old stuff, eh. If Jeffk wants him here, he'll need to do better than that.

I'd be happier if blake decides not to recant.

I'm just looking for some new deniers to help freshen things up a bit.......

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 am

Well, agreed, but that one won't freshen things up, judging from his posts over there. :) You guys would eat him for lunch if he doesn't step things up . ..

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:09 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Well, agreed, but that one won't freshen things up, judging from his posts over there. :) You guys would eat him for lunch if he doesn't step things up . ..

To be honest I don't like the format of International Skeptics, we just have one long thread on the subject. It's hard to keep track of everyone's comments. I prefer this setting, opening a thread on an aspect of the history and talking about that particular subject. Even if we veer off course.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:50 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Well, agreed, but that one won't freshen things up, judging from his posts over there. :) You guys would eat him for lunch if he doesn't step things up . ..

To be honest I don't like the format of International Skeptics, we just have one long thread on the subject. It's hard to keep track of everyone's comments. I prefer this setting, opening a thread on an aspect of the history and talking about that particular subject. Even if we veer off course.

It is terrible. And, should a discussion break out, the moderators put the darned thing on moderated status. Add in that there is little rhyme or reason to what earns a yellow flag - which they are far too quick to throw (and which leads to editing of posts) - and that's why I stay away.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Berg feels very proud as the first positive critique he got for the debate with Hunt was from the great intellectual Rizoli.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 190#p95142

(I should be ashamed and looking for a place to hide, if ever happened to me, Jesus).
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Yeah and it's a good thing they are spending a lot of energy in "corpse color," Fritz and Nessie feel right at home.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 pm

The thing I have to process with BROI and Hunt is this: I've never debated deniers to change their minds. I assumed that they were in a closed loop that would be impervious to evidence. A lot of experience seemed to support that assumption. I do know some deniers who have come to disagree with HD but their tone and approach in the first place were nothing like the tone and approach of hard core deniers.

What this means I haven't processed but I think is is undeniable that Hunt and BROI giving it up is something new on the horizon and in need of thought.

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The thing I have to process with BROI and Hunt is this: I've never debated deniers to change their minds. I assumed that they were in a closed loop that would be impervious to evidence. A lot of experience seemed to support that assumption. I do know some deniers who have come to disagree with HD but their tone and approach in the first place were nothing like the tone and approach of hard core deniers.

What this means I haven't processed but I think is is undeniable that Hunt and BROI giving it up is something new on the horizon and in need of thought.

old comedy gold:
"I created the thread.I know my reason" been-there's gaffs
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=260

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 am

So I finally managed to sit through all 4 hours of the Hunt-Berg debate and yeah...what am I doing with my life, right?

Started off kinda well, but in the last hour or so it became more of a Bergian monologue and constant interruptions whenever Hunt tried to say anything. Bergian highlights:

"I dont know where they went...and I don't care!"

"Shame on you!"

"Heroic SS"

"Mengele was a good man"

etc.

Hunt is a weak debater. He stammers sometimes and has trouble starting sentences. Muehlenkamp was far better at debating Fritz IMO., but during that debate Berg was also more in his home turf (diesel/gasoline) while here you could tell Fritz was more busy flinging sh*t and grasping at straws for alternate explanations than refuting Hunt.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 am

Thanks, Aaron.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The thing I have to process with BROI and Hunt is this: I've never debated deniers to change their minds. I assumed that they were in a closed loop that would be impervious to evidence. A lot of experience seemed to support that assumption. I do know some deniers who have come to disagree with HD but their tone and approach in the first place were nothing like the tone and approach of hard core deniers.

I know what you mean. Soft core deniers like Cole and Myers, who were not influenced by antisemetic, conspiracy based thinking did not tend to last long. Muhlenkampf said so himself on HC. I had always figured that those with ideoloical attatchments to denial, like Hunt or TDR, were beyond hope of saving. Apparently that is not the case.

I believe that we need to rethink that assumption - look at the case of Pressac, he renounced denial when confronted by the facts, but Van Pelt, who worked with him, remarked that he still retained a visceral antisemitisim and collected SS memorobillia. Ideogical deniars can come to the truth, it has happened before.

The real question is how to draw the line between ideological deniers who are cabable of realizing the truth, and thoise who are total lost causes. I am fairly certian that you will not see Berg or K0nsl come to the líght of the truth anytime soon lol. But who knows?

And if Blake1213456789101112131415 completes his journey throught purgatory, well that'll be something!

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:33 pm

I think years of activity plays the biggest role here: The longer one is in Denial, the harder it is to get out. Hunt came into the scene around 10 years ago, I think? Denierbud something like 15, maybe he's the next to crack. Pressac was a denier for less than a decade too. Same with Cole. Irving was a full denier for less than a decade as well, although his Hitler knew nuffin has been around for much longer than that.

There's not a snowball's chance in hell we'll ever see Berg turn :lol: or even Mattogno, Graf, Rudolf or Hargis for that matter. Perhaps some of them have already turned deep down inside, but now it has become a prestige thing for them. They dont want to destroy the facade they have built around them for decades, it would be suicidal to lose face in such an epic manner. They'd prefer to remain in the shell.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Marydogz, I'm quite sure you have all this but on the off chance I am wrong, here is another item from Stürmer - same source as above - that might be of help to you.

This item illustrates the crucial importance of the nose in making identifications. Please take note of how the lesson begins:
Little Karl reaches for the pointer, steps up to the board and points at the drawings.

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew...”

Lest you think this crude, in that Stürmer crude style, recall what Göring stated at the Air Force ministry conference on 12 November 1938 following Kristallnacht:
We shall give the Jews a certain part of the forest, and the Alpers shall take care of it that various animals that look damned much like Jews, - the elk has such a crooked nose - get [there] also and become acclimated.

Der nase?

Well there was me thinking this child was demonstrating "the 6" in the 6 million Canonical figure...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:31 am

Off Topic

The new holocaust denier, Truthist has been banned from the International Skeptics forum.

What makes this rather funny is that "Truthist" threatened the moderators by saying he had invented a perpetual motion machine that could save the world. If the moderators didn't return his deleted posts, he would never tell the world about his perpetual motion machine. It's certainly worth reading.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=317372

Again, this goes back to the theory that the holocaust denial cult is dying rapidly and current members hold five or six woo belief topics simultaneously.
:D

Truthist's last post.
"I started a thread around here called, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." It disappeared off the face of the planet by being stuck into another thread like some reply to that thread.

Here is where I hold International Skeptics Forum Hostage. I absolutely KNOW!!! how to solve the energy crisis with perpetual motion. I will tell everybody all about it when my thread returns to this section under its own title. Also, replace all of my replies that have disappeared and do not ban me. If I fail to so so, I swear on my honor that I will leave this forum myself and never return.

So there it is. Do the things I asked and learn how to save the planet with perpetual motion. Or not do so and die a slow agonizing death yourself, along with everybody you know and along with most of the life on this planet. I wonder which the mods will choose."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 am

The funniest part of that post IMO is this: "Edited by Agatha: Edited for rule 10." LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Off Topic

The new holocaust denier, Truthist has been banned from the International Skeptics forum.

What makes this rather funny is that "Truthist" threatened the moderators by saying he had invented a perpetual motion machine that could save the world. If the moderators didn't return his deleted posts, he would never tell the world about his perpetual motion machine. It's certainly worth reading.

Again, this goes back to the theory that the holocaust denial cult is dying rapidly and current members hold five or six woo belief topics simultaneously.

Truthist's last post.
"I started a thread around here called, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." It disappeared off the face of the planet by being stuck into another thread like some reply to that thread.

Here is where I hold International Skeptics Forum Hostage. I absolutely KNOW!!! how to solve the energy crisis with perpetual motion. I will tell everybody all about it when my thread returns to this section under its own title. Also, replace all of my replies that have disappeared and do not ban me. If I fail to so so, I swear on my honor that I will leave this forum myself and never return.

So there it is. Do the things I asked and learn how to save the planet with perpetual motion. Or not do so and die a slow agonizing death yourself, along with everybody you know and along with most of the life on this planet. I wonder which the mods will choose."

See, that's the kind of crazy I miss around here.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:33 am

Noooo!.....what did those guys do.....we could have had world prosperity but we chose to ban a Nazi instead :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:48 am

At Rodoh, in the Hunt discussion thread, blake12216... is giving fits to been-there, Scott, and Berg - forget Gerdes, who just keeps spamming the same posts over and over - on the AR camps; he's using the Korherr Report and Mattogno to insist on answers to where the Jews transported to the Russian East went, evidence for their transport, etc.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Hey Blake! why don't you come back here and we can answer all your questions.....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 am

Truthist's last post.

Hi everyone. I have a couple reasons to believe that Truthist, the holocaust denier, has now joined our forum, under the name Master Lawbringer This time he is promoting perpetual motion machines :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=27887#p563143

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317372

Truthist's last post.

Hi everyone. I have a couple reasons to believe that Truthist, the holocaust denier, has now joined our forum, under the name Master Lawbringer This time he is promoting perpetual motion machines :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=27887#p563143

I gave him a little....nudge.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 pm

For 3 hours on Sunday on Singola's radio extravaganza Fritz will be explaining to the three listeners tuning in how "how Berg WON--and how Eric LIED repeatedly" during the Great Debate, according to Spingola as quoted at Rodoh by Berg, who was unable to figure out how to register here - or too chicken to post in this forum. Btw Hunt didn't chicken out but managed to register and defend his Treblinka movie here.

Something calling itself Freya cautions that there's some kind of trap and Spingola is "controlled opposition" because she "thinks Sandy Hook was real." And: "I wouldn't be surprised if this is a set up for an ambush. The jews will have a phone troll army ready and Spingola will probably make sure they're favored for air time."

Yeah, 1000s and 1000s of Jews will be phoning in . . . I am sure of it. Jeffk - are you sure this lot are worth your time?

If I were giving Hunt advice, btw, I'd urge him to cut loose from Berg, Codoh, et al and try finding his own way . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Anyone who says that Sandy Hook is fake isn't worth anyone's time.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Anyone who also thinks that 'the jews" will be trolling Spingola's program should have a comedy show of her own on TV or perhaps a reserved spot at Bellevue . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:07 pm

The small, twisted World of FP Berg:
One reason to take Eric Hunt seriously is that he represents the views and arguments of a whole slew of holocaust believers and backsliders like Mark Weber and David Cole as well as the gang at "holocaustcontroversies," Nearly everything Hunt put into the debate has been around for decades. Perhaps a Eric Hunt video will appear shortly. At least he was willing to debate me.

Like Weber and Cole are important to research about the Holocaust . . . but the oddest thing in this post is for Fritz to write that Eric Hunt is representative of "the gang at 'holocaust controversies,'" news, I am sure, to both "the gang" and Hunt. The fact is that, from what I've read, Hunt has found that the arguments at HC are sourced, supported, and explained convincingly, so at this point he is agreeing with HC on certain points. Which is very bad news for deniers like Fritz who want to hold on at all costs.

Btw Berg and k0nsl are busy over there reassuring each other that Hunt is wrong about Mengele, who, the pair agree, was a "wonderful" man.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Berg:

A guy with a thirst for knowledge (except if something is rational)
I had said before the debate, that one important reason for engaging in a "debate" was for me to learn something. I have already learned a lot. Much more to come. Many thanks to everyone.

A guy who has a reason for everything (teeth separation vs evil Jews)
Mengele did, it seems, study some inmates--twins included--for his own research into "cleft palettes" but this involved nothing more than careful observation and possibly some standard tests like blood tests--no surgery at all. Some of his pre-war papers on this subject are in my files--and are easy enough to find in the German medical literature--especially in his connection to the Virchow Institute. His interest in that subject was, I suspect, aroused by the fact that he himself had a larger than normal separation between two of his upper front teeth. Except for that, he was an extremely handsome man and a "wonderful" model for what any good and idealistic doctor should be. The fact that Mengele's own son believed otherwise merely shows how powerful and vile the Jewish holocaust hoax is--aided and abetted by "juvenile fools" (I am trying to restrain myself, really) like Eric Hunt.

A guy who is not afraid of fighting the monster in unknown territory (but he likes it indoors in our safe little echo chamber):
For Deanna Spingola's radio show today, Eric Hunt did NOT drop by. Such a disappointment already.
"Open Debate" is obviously NOT at all to Eric Hunt's liking. He should visit CODOH where everything is carefully controlled.

He seems like, don't know if the word is the right one, like a dork who has too much impression for himself.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:26 pm

yeah, there is a requirement that Eric Hunt show up for any proposed debate, at any proposed time, with anybody - or he's trying to control information etc . . . what transparent BS. I know that Eric Hunt has defended Fritz against Sergey's charge that he's stupid, all I can say is that Fritz writes some very stupid things.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”