Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Ahem there was a time when very few people were posting here and most weren't Jews which I knew because of screen names and tone and behavior and my handy "how to tell a Jew" chart I copied out of Der Stürmer. Sheesh. It's really very simple.

I've never seen that chart. But then again, I don't have any copies of Der Sturmer laying around. Could you maybe scan that page and post it here for us?

For you Mary of course. I will try to find it or another guide that will be useful if I can't dig it up. I'm surprised you don't have a little shrine with copies of Stürmer next to Mein Kampf and right under the photo of Dolfy.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Success! I found a written guide from Der Giftpilz.

http://research.calvin.edu/german-propa ... story3.htm
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Success! I found a written guide from Der Giftpilz.
That was awful. Historically interesting, but awful.

Off-topic / Profiling Forum members / What do they sound like in your head?
If I'm reading posts from another member, at best, I can make guesses to their personality type, education and IQ, but I don't have a clue as to their background, nationality, age or religious background unless they write something specific or I make guesses from the vocabulary they are using. For example, I assume "David" is very old because he uses 50's expressions like "tap dancing" for deceitful behaviour.

I haven't got a clue about any of you! That's probably for the best as, in theory, it's only the arguments that matter.

However it is interesting what "voice" you give to other members in your head. I give everyone BBC or ABC newsreader dialects. If ever we were to all meet in a pub, we would be shocked to hear the variety of accents and dialects. It would actually be quite entertaining.
:D

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:

If I'm reading posts from another member, at best, I can make guesses to their personality type, education and IQ, but I don't have a clue as to their background, nationality, age or religious background unless they write something specific or I make guesses from the vocabulary they are using. For example, I assume "David" is very old because he uses 50's expressions like "tap dancing" for deceitful behaviour.

I haven't got a clue about any of you! That's probably for the best as, in theory, it's only the arguments that matter.

However it is interesting what "voice" you give to other members in your head. I give everyone BBC or ABC newsreader dialects. If ever we were to all meet in a pub, we would be shocked to hear the variety of accents and dialects. It would actually be quite entertaining.

The longer you spend on this the more stuff comes out. It's interesting to match what we know about each other just on the stuff that comes out inadvertently.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Only can I "hear" a voice behind the character for Monstrous. When I read his posts I am usually put in mind of Daffy Duck. It is very disconcerting ...

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:09 am

:lol:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Only can I "hear" a voice behind the character for Monstrous. When I read his posts I am usually put in mind of Daffy Duck. It is very disconcerting ...

I think of the Cookie Monster.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 am

He probably uses both those voices when he talks to himself...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 am

Hmm, the Monstrous voice... a thirteen-year-old who's been given whiskey and car keys.....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:58 am

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 am

:hmm:

Xcalibur wrote:Hmm, the Monstrous voice... a thirteen-year-old who's been given whiskey and car keys.....

Spoiler:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:17 am

There is a new holocaust denier on the JREF forum. He's on the level of the Rizolis and will probably get banned before long.

Click here and scroll down to post 2109# by "Truthist".

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... 00&page=53

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:59 am

:lol: Either an utterly in the dark noob, or a little troll. Does have a faint flavor of monstrous...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:25 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

I'll give it a shot

JeffK: Tom Hanks, American everyman, middle America

Statmech: Gene Hackman or Lee Marvin. The type of sixtysomething dude that pulls a 44 caliber revolver on young punks that talk {!#%@} at him while he pressure washes his 68 Corvette.

D-H: We know what he sounds like.

Matthew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

Balsamo: I can't help but hear Arsene Wenger in his posts. Very opinionated, strong Walloon/French accent.

Oozy-Substance: Adam Sandler as "the Zohan"

INCE: Same as Oozy_Substance, but with a Russian twist.

Monstrous: cheap horror movie narrator, only high pitched and stupid. Or Donald Duck with a Finnish accent. One of the two.

Hans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73gUUr8Zlw

DasPrussian: Churchill

Nick Terry: John Cleese. No seriously. When he was raking Dianne King over the coals at JREF I couldn't help but think of "This parrot is dead!"

Scrm: I draw blanks on him.

Diane King: Rosanne bar.

IWH: Benedict Cumberbatch, sort of.

Xclaibur: Bernie Sanders, only angrier.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:54 am

LOL I have to stay mum on this as I have met a number of discussants, let's call them, who engage on these matters, in person. Relative to whom I've met, funny as these are, no cigar. But funny as hell.

What about Darren Wilshak? And NathanC? And Jeff_26? And Maryzilla?
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 am

"Xclaibur: Bernie Sanders, only angrier."

And younger, LMAO

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 am

>> Gene Hackman or Lee Marvin. The type of sixtysomething dude that pulls a 44 caliber revolver on young punks that talk {!#%@} at him while he pressure washes his 68 Corvette.

My wife fell on the floor laughing. She said, that reminds me of the time that guy tried to rob you and you told him it was too early in the morning for that {!#%@} - and he slouched off.

She also said Bill Belichick, not the hoodie and all, but the machinations. But she liked yours better. She did finally stop laughing.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What about Darren Wilshak?

I draw blanks as well.

And Jeff_26?

Never met the guy :lol:

And Maryvilla?

Tomi Lahren...... after a few decades of smoking.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:04 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What about Darren Wilshak?

I draw blanks as well.

And Jeff_26?

Never met the guy :lol:

And Maryvilla?

Tomi Lahren...... after a few decades of smoking.

Jeff_26 is nowhere as good as Jeff_36, he's about 10 points less. :)

My wife just muttered, "Gene Hackman, I like that." LOL

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> Gene Hackman or Lee Marvin. The type of sixtysomething dude that pulls a 44 caliber revolver on young punks that talk {!#%@} at him while he pressure washes his 68 Corvette.

My wife fell on the floor laughing. She said, that reminds me of the time that guy tried to rob you and you told him it was too early in the morning for that {!#%@} - and he slouched off.

She also said Bill Belichick, not the hoodie and all, but the machinations. But she liked yours better. She did finally stop laughing.

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well there are worse ppl to sound like LOL.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:06 am

......I don't know any other football coaches.... fml. No punchline for me.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:13 am

Jeff_36 wrote:......I don't know any other football coaches.... fml. No punchline for me.

She's sold on Hackman and Marvin at this point. This guy tried to rob me along the lakefront, near Bryn Mawr in Chicago. It was about 7am. No one was around. He was carrying a weird large piece of wood and came over to me and said, "Hand it over." I have no idea why, but I said something like, "Let's not do this. It is too early in the morning for this kind of {!#%@}. And it's a nice day. So, no, we're not doing this." I just stared at the dude. He was about half my age. He looked stunned and kind of edged off. Later I asked a cop about how that had played out. He said, "He figured you were crazier than him. Simple." :)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:15 am

Jeff_36 wrote:JeffK: Tom Hanks, American everyman, middle America

My wife just looked at me and said "no."

You really only see the kinder, gentler me. I'm much more, ahem, lively at places like RODOH or FG's Blog.

That has much more to do with my level of respect that I have for the people that post here (with a few notable exceptions) versus the complete lack of respect I have for others at the places I just mentioned.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:......I don't know any other football coaches.... fml. No punchline for me.

She's sold on Hackman and Marvin at this point. This guy tried to rob me along the lakefront, near Bryn Mawr in Chicago. It was about 7am. No one was around. He was carrying a weird large piece of wood and came over to me and said, "Hand it over." I have no idea why, but I said something like, "Let's not do this. It is too early in the morning for this kind of {!#%@}. And it's a nice day. So, no, we're not doing this." I just stared at the dude. He was about half my age. He looked stunned and kind of edged off. Later I asked a cop about how that had played out. He said, "He figured you were crazier than him. Simple." :)

He was likely strung out and was taken aback by an unexpected response. Many of those types are like that - they thrive on control, but any indication that they have less than total command of the situation will rustle their jimmies and send them scampering off. I read that somewhere.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:28 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

You really only see the kinder, gentler me. I'm much more, ahem, lively at places like RODOH or FG's Blog.

That has much more to do with my level of respect that I have for the people that post here (with a few notable exceptions) versus the complete lack of respect I have for others at the places I just mentioned.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Different circumstances, different impressions. I likely sounded like an absolute goon when talking to TDR, but that was just because I was trying to demoralize him. Shootin' the {!#%@} with the regulars on the other hand is just fine.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 am

Jeff_36 wrote:He was likely strung out and was taken aback by an unexpected response. Many of those types are like that - they thrive on control, but any indication that they have less than total command of the situation will rustle their jimmies and send them scampering off. I read that somewhere.

Naw, he was a really together guy . . . :)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:36 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Different circumstances, different impressions. I likely sounded like an absolute goon when talking to TDR, but that was just because I was trying to demoralize him. Shootin' the {!#%@} with the regulars on the other hand is just fine.

I'm going with Matthew on this one. When Jeffk says he's being an absolute goon, er, he seems like a really pleasant guy, kind of like, dare I say, Tom Hanks . . . :)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I'm going with Matthew on this one. When Jeffk says he's being an absolute goon, er, he seems like a really pleasant guy, kind of like, dare I say, Tom Hanks . . . :)

Tom Hanks is a complete a bad ass.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:07 am

LOL see? Hanks!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Marydogz, I'm quite sure you have all this but on the off chance I am wrong, here is another item from Stürmer - same source as above - that might be of help to you.

This item illustrates the crucial importance of the nose in making identifications. Please take note of how the lesson begins:
Little Karl reaches for the pointer, steps up to the board and points at the drawings.

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew...”

Lest you think this crude, in that Stürmer crude style, recall what Göring stated at the Air Force ministry conference on 12 November 1938 following Kristallnacht:
We shall give the Jews a certain part of the forest, and the Alpers shall take care of it that various animals that look damned much like Jews, - the elk has such a crooked nose - get [there] also and become acclimated.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 pm

http://research.calvin.edu/german-propa ... story3.htm

Well see, here's your problem: That guideline of yours is overly simplistic. Very few Jews actually have the physical characteristics described in those guidelines. I think what you've done is you've looked at all of us and you've seen only a few who actually possess those specific physical traits. You then assumed that everybody who doesn't match that physical description is obviously not Jewish. That's why you could confidently say that most of us here are not Jewish.

You can't assume that somebody who doesn't look "Jewish" according to your guidelines is not Jewish. We could all be Jewish! I don't think so because there's that thing about Jews being smart and you guys being unable to develop counterarguments. But there might be alot more Jews here than you think!

But I still don't understand how you can see the person behind a screen name on the internet in the first place.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Well see, here's your problem: That guideline of yours is overly simplistic. Very few Jews actually have the physical characteristics described in those guidelines.

« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Oh screen names. I see. Yes. Sometimes people make comments about their backgrounds and I also went by those comments. Silly me. You have to admit though that the Nazis had really good material on this. Right up your alley.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Well see, here's your problem: That guideline of yours is overly simplistic. Very few Jews actually have the physical characteristics described in those guidelines.

That's what I was trying to say but I couldn't come up with the word I was looking for ... ;)

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 pm

On the other hand, and talking general, I had the impression that 'Jew-lists' ceased to exist around 1945, isn't it?
Or, even worst, tables of people's specific physical traits etc.
Why does anybody need them for?
(This is actually a tweet I made to Andrew Anglin when he was on twitter, asking for a reporter's origins. He banned me, of course on the spot).
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:On the other hand, and talking general, I had the impression that 'Jew-lists' ceased to exist around 1945, isn't it?
Or, even worst, tables of people's specific physical traits etc.
Why does anybody need them for?
(This is actually a tweet I made to Andrew Anglin when he was on twitter, asking for a reporter's origins. He banned me, of course on the spot).

Well, according to hermie on FG's Blog white people at one time could simply pick Jews out of a crowd, like a sixth sense.
Sadly, according to hermie, people lost that ability after WW II. I asked him if this was a consequence of the dawning of the Atomic Age but he never answered me.

Really, it's all one big Jewish plot. Einstein cleverly helped the US build an atomic bomb so that it would detonate and wipe this ability from mankind.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Really, it's all one big Jewish plot. Einstein cleverly helped the US build an atomic bomb so that it would detonate and wipe this ability from mankind.

More lies and disinformation from Jeffk 1970. In the real world Einstein was completely excluded from the Manhattan Project.

Einstein: A Security Risk

In July 1940, the U.S. Army Intelligence office denied Einstein the security clearance needed to work on the Manhattan Project. The hundreds of scientists on the project were forbidden from consulting with Einstein, because the left-leaning political activist was deemed a potential security risk.

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/einstein/peace-and-war/the-manhattan-project/

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Really, it's all one big Jewish plot. Einstein cleverly helped the US build an atomic bomb so that it would detonate and wipe this ability from mankind.

More lies and disinformation from Jeffk 1970. In the real world Einstein was completely excluded from the Manhattan Project.

In July 1940, the U.S. Army Intelligence office denied Einstein the security clearance needed to work on the Manhattan Project. The hundreds of scientists on the project were forbidden from consulting with Einstein, because the left-leaning political activist was deemed a potential security risk.

Ian is clearly irony impaired.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

wait, so Jewish refugee Albert Einstein was removed from America's most top secret wartime project? Wow. This is very significant, because not only does it prove that Jews don't "rule" the USA, but they- in the person of Einstein- were excluded from its important military secrets. Wow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:04 pm

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

wait, so Jewish refugee Albert Einstein was removed from America's most top secret wartime project? Wow. This is very significant, because not only does it prove that Jews don't "rule" the USA, but they- in the person of Einstein- were excluded from its important military secrets. Wow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait.....you mean WW II wasn't all about Jews??????

Return to “Holocaust Denial”