Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Eric Hunt is no longer a Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Each and every single sentence with the word 'Rizoli' in it is an insult to the human intelligence and to our civilization.

:lol:

(thanks for the information, Hunt is steering clear of this forum . . . which is kind of amusing, as it has turned now into mostly a venue to sort the history, and gain information, less a debate forum, thus really a discussion, research, and information-sharing venue where people like Nick Terry and Hans drop in when needed, etc . . . Hunt's time here was really miserable, I think)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:33 pm

It looks like it will happen the morning of the 22nd, American time.

Jesus wept. :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

LOL good catch, Hunt is on metric time I guess
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Yes and we are of course on Imperial British time...

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 am

Hunt lives in COL so I guess he was referring to Mountain time......

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:24 am

It was an invitation extended to Matthew.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Hunt lives in COL so I guess he was referring to Mountain time......

Then he could have said: "UTC-7/GMT-7/ZULU-7... or "Mountain Time".... AND specified a time for the broadcast...

"American time" don't cut it.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 am

Xcalibur wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:Hunt lives in COL so I guess he was referring to Mountain time......

Then he could have said: "UTC-7/GMT-7/ZULU-7... or "Mountain Time".... AND specified a time for the broadcast...

"American time" don't cut it.

I agree, it sounds daft.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:04 pm

How many time zones are there in the United States?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Just the one, American. :)

Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific for continental US (Alaska and Hawaii also lie in different time zones). Chicago, the most important city in the US ahem, is in the Central zone.

Saying "American time" sounds as weird as asking which countries speak European.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Its at best, ill informed.

Ah well, he would choose Rodoh.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:38 pm

I am reliably informed that Eric has posted a buncha new stuff at ?ing the Holocaust. Some sort of tedious spat between Rudolf now over a Skype call is the days headliner. Then he mocks poor Hannover for using the nym "Lily" at rodoh:

"a little girl's name,"

he says.

He also compares Revisionism to Scientology and says its a cult and that they are out to get him for leaving it. But he still seems to be in two minds over its achievements. A letter from you D-H was published but Hunt didn't bite on an invite to return here it seems. He will definitely be debating Berg at rodoh or somewhere on the radio maybe. I dunno. I will make sure to avoid that bugger like the plague though.

Perhaps the revisionistics will issue letters of damnatio memoriae on him next?

Sort of like that which befalled the partner in Tiberius Caesar's labors, Lucius Aelius Sejanus.

Or try to.
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:I am reliably informed that Eric has posted a buncha new stuff at ?ing the Holocaust. Some sort of tedious spat between Rudolf now over a Skype call is the days headliner. Then he mocks poor Hannover for using the nym "Lily" at rodoh, "a little girl's name," he says. He compares Revisionism to Scientology and says its a cult and that they are out to get him for leaving it. A letter from D-H was published but Hunt didn't bite on an invite to return here and will definitely be debating Berg at rodoh or somewhere on the radio maybe. I dunno.

Perhaps the revisionistics will issue letters of damnatio immemoriam on him next?

Sort of like Lucius Aelius Sejanus...

He has. I've been following along and tossing in my little tweaks here and there.

I also asked Eric to come back but I guess he doesn't want to.

It is funny to see the {!#%@} storm that Eric stirred up by dumping all over the deniers who used to love him and his videos.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:49 pm

More fun than that there rodoh place?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:51 pm

>> Graf: "When Eric attacked old, frail Elie Wiesel (grabbed him by the collar, as he says), the establishment saw to it that all his bridges back into 'civilized' society were burned. He was in nowhere land."

From SFGate story on Hunt's conviction:
Runfola had argued that his client was a "lost soul," not a racist or a Holocaust denier.
He said Hunt was in a delusional state caused by bipolar disorder when he followed Wiesel across the country, an expedition financed by a $10,000 inheritance from his grandmother.

After the verdict, Runfola expressed relief and said his client has been unjustly treated as a hate monger when he was really mentally ill.
"He's recovered. It's over - he's a meek soul," Runfola said outside court. "He's not a Holocaust denier," he said, adding that he would never have defended him under such circumstances.

The prosecution portrayed Hunt as an anti-Semitic stalker bent on getting Wiesel to say the Holocaust was a lie and who boasted about his exploits on the Internet.

The prosecutor, Alan Kennedy, had no comment after the verdict.

Any guesses to who the DA for this was?

From the LATimes:
"We are pleased with the verdict," said his attorney, John Runfola. "I'm just saddened it took this long to get justice for this young guy who is mentally ill."

During the nine-day trial, Wiesel, 79, testified that he thought Hunt was trying to kidnap him when he was forcefully pulled off an elevator at San Francisco's Argent Hotel on Feb. 1, 2007.

On the witness stand, Wiesel read comments allegedly written by Hunt on a website calling Wiesel's accounts of the Holocaust "fictitious."

Wiesel's parents and younger sister died in Nazi death camps during World War II. He received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986 and has written more than 40 books, many of them about the Holocaust and Judaism.

Hunt's lawyers contend that his online statements were the result of a mental illness and not anti-Semitism. Hunt is being treated, they said.

"He is not a Holocaust denier," Runfola said.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:55 pm

This rings true, as does Hunt's defense that he mentioned Mattogno, and I have to say I'm surprised to read it from Hunt:
Germar said increasingly ridiculous things. Towards the end, he said that all Babi Yar witnesses were liars. I asked him what happened there, he laughed in a cruel way and said “I don’t know, I wasn’t there.” But there are countless witnesses who were there, and Germar wants to call them all liars. My wife told me about a Jewish former co-worker. Their family has visited Babi Yar for decades paying respects to their loved ones taken from them and murdered on the day of the largest massacre. There are countless families who experienced this. Germar called my wife a liar and those Jews as well. Anyone who isn’t a robot would be very pissed off about having one’s loved ones told they are lying about losing their family members to murderers. It’s practically impossible for so many Jews to lie about losing loved ones. I never denied that even fantastical fantasy inventors such as Wiesel and Zisblatt lost their loved ones. Part of my conclusion was accepting that those loved ones were murdered.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Hunt: "There are zero Jews proven to be transited through the alleged 'transit camps' of Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor."

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 pm

I have no respect for Eric, he's still a white nationalist. But, I do find it funny that the denier star "video maker" suddenly turned and bit the hand that fed him.

Let's face it, he started taking his meds again for the first time since the trial and is somewhat lucid.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I have no respect for Eric, he's still a white nationalist. But, I do find it funny that the denier star "video maker" suddenly turned and bit the hand that fed him.

Let's face it, he started taking his meds again for the first time since the trial and is somewhat lucid.

That one moment of humanity is actually shocking!

He lied to the court, promised he was just suffering from mental issues and wasn't a denier. Then went on to be a full-time, er, denier, of course.

Any guesses on the DA? It's pretty cool . . . no googling allowed! LOL

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

I cheated..... :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Pretty interesting, eh?

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Yes, very, if what Google pulled up is true.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Yes, very, if what Google pulled up is true.

I read it in some of the newspaper stories published about his conviction.

Another story, on the decision to prosecute, says this: "Hunt was arrested this morning at a treatment facility he had recently checked into" - and I've read that elsewhere. Someone failed Hunt in all this. This detail supports part of his courtroom claim, made through his lawyer.

bluespaceoddity
Poster

Postby bluespaceoddity » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:08 am

Not sure what to do with this development but I welcome the news and am cautiously optimistic about his future. Even when Eric seemed interested in engaging in dialogue, exploring the facts and doing the research, there was always his reluctance to distance himself from the violent calls of his pitchfork toting companions in HD, but, now that Eric has taken this first step out of step, perhaps he'll be able to walk away completely. Perhaps benefit from contacting a group of previously likeminded people in organisations such as: http://www.lifeafterhate.org/services
... which popped up among the Yahoo headlines today, and for which there seems a need in the current climate.

"Where did they go" was solved many decades ago and restating that in no uncertain terms has proven yet again among the most useful of approaches towards those who deny that. Thanks to those who persisted.
The question now seems to be: Where will he go?

Hopefully to those who'll continue to give Eric better counsel than those in whose care he believed himself to be. The deniers and supremacists in their disguise betrayed you first, Eric. The betrayed you by reassuring you that their lies were truth. They betrayed you by lying that they could make your life better. I can only advise you to put more distance between yourself and those people. From what you found out it should now be obvious that their solutions won't get you out of any of your predicaments.
Holocaust deniers have nothing of value to contribute to the record of history.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:14 am

OMG, it is BSO! Welcome back, BSO, I have thought about you recently and wondered whether we'd hear from you again!

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:21 am

:cool: Hi, bluespaceoddity, good seeing you back and posting! :-D

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:40 am

bluespaceoddity wrote:Not sure what to do with this development but I welcome the news and am cautiously optimistic about his future. Even when Eric seemed interested in engaging in dialogue, exploring the facts and doing the research, there was always his reluctance to distance himself from the violent calls of his pitchfork toting companions in HD, but, now that Eric has taken this first step out of step, perhaps he'll be able to walk away completely. Perhaps benefit from contacting a group of previously likeminded people in organisations such as: http://www.lifeafterhate.org/services
... which popped up among the Yahoo headlines today, and for which there seems a need in the current climate.

"Where did they go" was solved many decades ago and restating that in no uncertain terms has proven yet again among the most useful of approaches towards those who deny that. Thanks to those who persisted.

Hopefully to those who'll continue to give Eric better counsel than those in whose care he believed himself to be. The deniers and supremacists in their disguise betrayed you first, Eric. The betrayed you by reassuring you that their lies were truth. They betrayed you by lying that they could make your life better. I can only advise you to put more distance between yourself and those people. From what you found out it should now be obvious that their solutions won't get you out of any of your predicaments.

Well said.
Eric's problem is he is still clinging to the dead end of white nationalism, hopefully someday he can drop that, too.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:12 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
bluespaceoddity wrote:Not sure what to do with this development but I welcome the news and am cautiously optimistic about his future. Even when Eric seemed interested in engaging in dialogue, exploring the facts and doing the research, there was always his reluctance to distance himself from the violent calls of his pitchfork toting companions in HD, but, now that Eric has taken this first step out of step, perhaps he'll be able to walk away completely. Perhaps benefit from contacting a group of previously likeminded people in organisations such as: http://www.lifeafterhate.org/services

Well said.
Eric's problem is he is still clinging to the dead end of white nationalism, hopefully someday he can drop that, too.

as BSO so well said, Hunt needs to interact more with people with broader perspectives and who can/will give him better counsel . . .

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 am

I think a good stint here would do well to help Hunt reasess his perspecives.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:44 am

If I am not mistaken, he was invited by D-H and said no thanks.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 am

More is less he said he would be taking part at Rodoh.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:It was an invitation extended to Matthew.
I don't know about that. :D

My views are simple. Mr Hunt is not a scholar or a historian and thus should not enter into any debate, other than casual forums where real historians can add appropriate comments and facts.

Secondly, I promote rehabilitation. It would be better for Mr Hunt to walk away from all of this and start concentrating on studying video production or something like that. New friends and new goals and forget the past.

Finally, I have seen ex-cult members swap sides many times, as they are still really being enveloped by the cult's culture. If Mr Hunt can't walk away from this environment, then he still has a problem to deal with. I would imagine his father, ex-parole officer and sentencing judge would agree with me.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I have no respect for Eric, he's still a white nationalist. But, I do find it funny that the denier star "video maker" suddenly turned and bit the hand that fed him.

Somewhat lucid? He who says: "In many ways I feel the “denial” issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign."???

It sounds to me that he's a guy who hates Jews and fell for the stupid denial=antisemitism belief so common among you silly goyim. He thought that convincing the world that the magic gas chambers never existed would be the key to destroying the Jewish people and the state of Israel. When he realized that revisionists have an agenda that has nothing to do with Jews and that revising the holocaust isn't antisemitic, he jettisoned it.

I'm glad he's not going to try to twist holocaust denial into something antisemitic anymore. But I'd like to see him get over his hostility to the Jewish people (and not simply transfer it to another group of people) before I declare him 'somewhat lucid.' Ultimately though, what do we care? None of us are Jewish!
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:31 am

shut up you {!#%@}

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 am

Denying-History wrote:More is less he said he would be taking part at Rodoh.

Despit my abdhorrence for White Nationalisim I would welcome him here. It is strange typing this considering what I have siad about him in the past buit that was when he was a denier.

Let me put it this way: If Charles Traynorr were to renounce denial I would welcome him here. Everyey enemy of those liars and cheats is an ally in my view.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 am

I thought the Fishster was Ian Hazard.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:If I am not mistaken, he was invited by D-H and said no thanks.

I invited him as well.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Somewhat lucid? He who says: "In many ways I feel the “denial” issue held me back from tackling other issues essential to the survival of Western Civilization. Especially Nationalism, race realism, and opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign."???

Yes, somewhat lucid. He's still a whackadoodle as far as the white nationalist bit goes.

It sounds to me that he's a guy who hates Jews and fell for the stupid denial=antisemitism belief so common among you silly goyim.

You actually meant to say "so common among silly Holocaust deniers." None of what you say describes me, I'm not an antisemite or a Holocaust denier.

He thought that convincing the world that the magic gas chambers never existed would be the key to destroying the Jewish people and the state of Israel.

No, I think he genuinely believed that the Holocaust never happened. Why else would he spend so much time making his goofy videos that deniers love so much? That's a lot of commitment if he didn't believe this was true. Eric realized after actually researching it that deniers don't have a leg to stand on, that there are no logical explanations for what happened to the Jews during the war other than what history tells us what happened. It didn't change his bigoted view point, it just showed him how pointless it was to continue to deny history.

When he realized that revisionists have an agenda that has nothing to do with Jews and that revising the holocaust isn't antisemitic, he jettisoned it.

That's the second most asinine comment I've read in the last couple of days. Only Turnagain at RODOH beats that out, congratulations. No, wait. It's the third most, Aryan Scholar also said something really asinine that beats your comment.
Yeah, HD is only striving for the truth and is not antisemitic.
:rotfl:

I'm glad he's not going to try to twist holocaust denial into something antisemitic anymore.

Yeah, bully for him.

But I'd like to see him get over his hostility to the Jewish people

Yup. That would be nice.

(and not simply transfer it to another group of people) before I declare him 'somewhat lucid.'

I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Plenty of other minorities out there for him to latch on to.

Ultimately though, what do we care? None of us are Jewish!

I don't know. Turnagain called me a kike the other day so my true identity is still in question.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 pm

None of us are Jewish!

You're sure about that? :roll:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Jim Rizoli says that I think like a Jew.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”