This picture really bugs me

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: This picture really bugs me

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Judging from Tineye, the film still (shot in color) is widely used, often in b&w as in Oozy's post and sometimes with a caption, like “Just in case you forgot why we don’t praise Nazis in this country Dumb Asses” or “No Mr President these were not ‘very fine people’” or “Good Men . . . just doing their job enforcing the LAW” or even “Who in this photo is a Nazi? . . . According to NYT, this little Polish boy is a Nazi . . .”

Impossible to tell how much of that is in bad faith and how much naive . . . but the St Pete troll factory could produce this kind of stuff by the boatload.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion

Re: This picture really bugs me

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:52 pm

... and I think in this movie, the particular soldier who is about to shoot the child, finally saves the child and carried it away or something.

According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Return to “Holocaust Denial”