This picture really bugs me

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: This picture really bugs me

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Udo Walendy did not draw the Spaghetti corpse. He just zoomed in on it, penciled a thighline, and claimed it is a corpse with an afro, rather than parts (limbs etc.) belonging to several other corpses.

Here is Pressac's print of Sonderkommando photograph #280

Here is the "enhanced" version, where the silhouettes suddenly have much better lighting. If you say this is Udo Walendy's magic, that would be incorrect, as it also appears on Wikipedia:

This is (most likely Udo Walendy's) retouched denier crop:

Notice how what would otherwise be too thin a neck is fattened, how a line is added to indicate two thighs, and more details to the face.

It's only one of the original four:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-auschwitz-burning-open-air.html?m=1

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 am

So I just saw this picture posted by a denier.

http://imgur.com/a/nhB0e

Notice it got the pic in Jeff's first message.

I wonder, why do deniers think that the uncropped version somehow proves it's not an execution?

As for the other pics, I never saw them used as pictures from the Holocaust.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 am

This sorta became the catch all picture thread.

HC just posted an update of the Auschwitz SK picture:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html?m=1

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:This sorta became the catch all picture thread.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html?m=1

I don't think this article is new. I mean, it's a re-post of this article to HC.
I saw it quite a long time ago in some other website, hungarianskeptics or something.
I remember Aaron Richards' blog also links to this article on this site.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:

I don't think this article is new. I mean, it's a re-post of this article to HC.
I saw it quite a long time ago in some other website, hungarianskeptics or something.
I remember Aaron Richards' blog also links to this article on this site.

How about a new post reposting an old post that was posted previously?

:lol:

I also ran across this previously, poorly worded on my part.

If anyone hasn't I suggest reading some of the comments on the original post. They are comedy gold.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:If anyone hasn't I suggest reading some of the comments on the original post. They are comedy gold.

You mean this, jeff?

https://hungarianskeptics.blogspot.gr/2 ... 5821551637

LOL, I didn't know there is a Hungarian version of Rizoli (actually, this Jerzy guy seems more like two Rizolis in one jerzy)
:)
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:If anyone hasn't I suggest reading some of the comments on the original post. They are comedy gold.

You mean this, jeff?

https://hungarianskeptics.blogspot.gr/2 ... 5821551637

LOL, I didn't know there is a Hungarian version of Rizoli (actually, this Jerzy guy seems more like two Rizolis in one jerzy)
:)

:lol:

Fun fact about Jerzy (if this is the same guy) is that he is now in an Australian prison. I don't remember what for.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:58 pm

"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/street-watch-masked-gunman-got-wrong-target/news-story/f27505882631ffb860357ca0eb7d1763

Matthew has posted a lot on this.

I thought it had something to do with guns but I wasn't sure.

I don't know what the growth hormone was for and I don't want to know.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Guns = what (((they))) say but the real reason is obvious: the keepers of the official narrative got scared of his brave truth-telling and put him away.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm

(((((LOL))))))

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:35 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/street-watch-masked-gunman-got-wrong-target/news-story/f27505882631ffb860357ca0eb7d1763

Matthew has posted a lot on this.

I thought it had something to do with guns but I wasn't sure.

I don't know what the growth hormone was for and I don't want to know.

I was under the impression that he was a steroid dealer. HGH is basically roids for rich middle aged men. Sly is an admitted user and there is a consensus among observers that Hugh Jackman was likely on it in the last three X-men movies. But I don't think that they had this loser as their supplier lol.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:33 am

I've seen some comments by this Jerzy guy in HC articles.
Roberto Muehlenkamp was responding to him sometimes.

edit : btw just a question, is Roberto Muehlenkamp posting or used to post in this forum?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:13 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:I've seen some comments by this Jerzy guy in HC articles.

edit : btw just a question, is Roberto Muehlenkamp posting or used to post in this forum?

Roberto used to post in this forum but has not been active in forums, to my knowledge, for maybe two years. He sometimes still does blog articles at HC.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Roberto used to post in this forum but has not been active in forums, to my knowledge, for maybe two years. He sometimes still does blog articles at HC.

I think I recently saw him writing in the comments section of one HC article, I can't remember which one, that he slightly lost the interest of debating deniers because it's very repetitive.

edit : wrote "internet" instead of "interest". lol.
Last edited by Oozy_Substance on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am

Roberto is very good at debating them! But I can see that it would become incredibly tedious for him.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Oh yes, he is excellent.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Udo Walendy did not draw the Spaghetti corpse.

Like hell he didn't. It only showed up in the version that he published. To say otherwise is to lurch towards soft-core denial. He either purposely edited it or he gaffed it up by accident and decided to leave the mistake in the final version as a dishonest ploy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Like hell he didn't. It only showed up in the version that he published. To say otherwise is to lurch towards soft-core denial. He either purposely edited it or he gaffed it up by accident and decided to leave the mistake in the final version as a dishonest ploy.

I agree. I do think Walendy did it deliberately.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:32 pm

:hmm: OK...

Some views of Lodz.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:

:hmm: OK...

Some views of Lodz.

Thanks. Those pictures are amazing...and very sad.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 am

This is like, the "general" pictures thread?

So, about this picture :

Ber_Erlich_Sloshny.png

Someone told me "these are not German uniform", other claimed "these are Polish uniform".

Is this correct?

The story behind this picture is that this kneeling Jewish man, named Ber Erlich Sloshny, is the maternal grandfather of Meir Dagan, one of the former chiefs of the Israeli Mossad.
He was shot moments after this picture was taken.

Edit : I just noticed it. This picture contains TWO Jewish men, not one. One is forced to ride upon the other.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Just an update, Roberto is busy ripping up the RODOH crew.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:This is like, the "general" pictures thread?

So, about this picture :

Ber_Erlich_Sloshny.png

Someone told me "these are not German uniform", other claimed "these are Polish uniform".

Is this correct?

The story behind this picture is that this kneeling Jewish man, named Ber Erlich Sloshny, is the maternal grandfather of Meir Dagan, one of the former chiefs of the Israeli Mossad.

Edit : I just noticed it. This picture contains TWO Jewish men, not one. One is forced to ride upon the other.

The closest that my search found on it is that this picture was taken by the Police Reserve Battalion 101. So, I think it's authentic. I can't tell you anything about the uniforms.

Have them prove it to you.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:This is like, the "general" pictures thread?

So, about this picture :

Ber_Erlich_Sloshny.png

Is this correct?

It was allegedly taken in Bialystok:

http://skepticism.org/timeline/june-history/6711-bialystok-jewish-men-taken-prisoner-elimination-begins.html

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Re: initial points: even if they were correct, that wouldn't be relevant to the photo's *authenticity*, only its interpretation (i.e. was the woman a victim). They wouldn't show the photo to be doctored, maximally lied about.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

I agree. I do think Walendy did it deliberately.
To prove this one has to show that Walendy's source had a different version. Since retouching for newspapers and books was a rule in that era, the "Walendy did it" hypothesis seems less parsimonious (Hanlon's razor).

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 pm

I came across the following picture recently and it's the first time I've seen it. The quality looks very crisp, right down to the facial expressions of the executioners, and the fact that it is taken from such a close location to the unfolding event makes me think it might be a movie still.

The info I could so far find is "A Soviet partisan moments before being executed by German forces, Eastern Front, World War II"

source: http://bbcom.me/2eZ0FTF (features a great collection of historic photos, btw.)

If anyone knows more about this I'd appreciate your input, thanks.

"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:Is this correct?
The belt buckles and 1934 field caps indicate German army. If the cap's piping is white they are infantry. They are wearing greatcoats so I can't look for other indicators. I can't see the weapons clearly either.

The Squadron Signal series of illustrated books has quite a few photos of normal army soldiers harassing innocent Jews, which is a good thing, as it lets young readers understand it was not only the SS who committed atrocities.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:50 am

Aaron Richards wrote: If anyone knows more about this I'd appreciate your input, thanks.
I can't help you on this particular photo, however you can load up internet photos on Tineye Reverse photo search and find all the other places that same photo has been posted and sometimes this will lead you to better information.

https://www.tineye.com/

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:56 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Oozy_Substance wrote:Is this correct?
The belt buckles and 1934 field caps indicate German army. If the cap's piping is white they are infantry. They are wearing greatcoats so I can't look for other indicators. I can't see the weapons clearly either.

The Squadron Signal series of illustrated books has quite a few photos of normal army soldiers harassing innocent Jews, which is a good thing, as it lets young readers understand it was not only the SS who committed atrocities.

"great coats"????????

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:03 am

He's Aussie... and punk

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:04 am

Balmoral95 wrote: "great coats"????????
I'm looking at the earlier picture.
Ber_Erlich_Sloshny.jpg
greatcoat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 am

Right, so might it not be a better idea to comment on the pic in the OP?

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 am

And, the Jew in your photo is bald... the dude getting executed has a full head of hair.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:38 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Right, so might it not be a better idea to comment on the pic in the OP?
I quoted Oozy's post so as to nominate which picture I was talking about. Oozy asked the question.

Oozy Subtance wrote:Someone told me "these are not German uniform", other claimed "these are Polish uniform".

Is this correct?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:41 am

Balmoral95 wrote:And, the Jew in your photo is bald... the dude getting executed has a full head of hair.

Who is this post addressed too? The Germans in the photo are wearing 1934 caps which allows for their identification.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:And, the Jew in your photo is bald... the dude getting executed has a full head of hair.

Who is this post addressed too?

You.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:45 am

The Germans are wearing caps in the photo that allows identification. I don't think Oozy was asking if the Jew was German or Polish soldiers ....do you?

Balmoral95
Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 am

Done here.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”