The Jewish Conspiracies thread (aka "Achtung Juden*!")

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Oozy_Substance
Poster

Re: The Jewish Conspiracies thread (aka "Achtung Juden*!")

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 am

Kleon, I know this photo which deals with the "early mentions of 6-million" issue.

http://imgur.com/a/ALOlH

It mentions stuff that you already mentioned, with appearances of 4, 5 and 7 million as well, but it's a good start.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:. . . 'How did the Jews know, did they have time machines?'. . .

Yes, and a very large octopus.

Yes, yes, yes, I see you're joking now, you believer, because you are shocked to learn that we deniers have in our hands actual footage of the ZOG and the Elders of Zion conspiring to take over the world.
You couldn't imagine this was ever possible and now you seem perplexed, poor believer.
This was the final nail in your coffin.

('You won't put millipede, don't put millipede in the Protocols').

Did you see the 64 attempts to hang Eichmann?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXasnfAF3SE
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:Kleon, I know this photo which deals with the "early mentions of 6-million" issue.

http://imgur.com/a/ALOlH

It mentions stuff that you already mentioned, with appearances of 4, 5 and 7 million as well, but it's a good start.

Thank you, Oozy. This was perfect, exactly what I needed!
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:19 pm

LOL
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Interesting definition of antisemitism (according to the author that is the proper way to spell it):

the antisemites purported to (a) differentiate Jews authoritatively from everyone else, (b) root their difference in their very nature and thought processes, and thus (c) assert that opposition to Jews was not a mere prejudice, but a response to a demonstrable reality that had to be dealt with politically.

Thought I'd share, it's from "Why? Explaining the Holocaust" by Peter Hayes. He also attributes the original use of the word back to the year 1879 and to a man named Wilhelm Marr, a German.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:15 pm

I've read the Marr reference in other places - I think it's a standard reference. A favorite denier argument of mine is that antisemitism doesn't exist (which was the premise of Herb Moose's Bloody Brigitte thread at Rodoh1.0) and that the Nazis weren't antisemites (despite the many texts/speeches of Nazis begging to differ, such as Hitler's 1920 offering entitled "Why We are Anti-Semites") (of course, other deniers, like Yeager, disseminate such speeches with apparent approbation).

(I'm up to 5 or so posts today. I expect another stinging and incisive rebuttal from Paul Anthony consisting of nothing more than unfocused rage and a post count LOL)
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I've read the Marr reference in other places - I think it's a standard reference. A favorite denier argument of mine is that antisemitism doesn't exist (which was the premise of Herb Moose's Bloody Brigitte thread at Rodoh1.0) and that the Nazis weren't antisemites (despite the many texts/speeches of Nazis begging to differ, such as Hitler's 1920 offering entitled "Why We are Anti-Semites") (of course, other deniers, like Yeager, disseminate such speeches with apparent approbation).

(I'm up to 5 or so posts today. I expect another stinging and incisive rebuttal from Paul Anthony consisting of nothing more than unfocused rage and a post count LOL)

I'm pretty I read the Marr reference as well but I wasn't sure so I thought I'd pass it along.

The new book on the Holocaust popped up in my library que yesterday so now I'm trying to read both the book on the Blitzkrieg and Hayes' book at the same time.

I think I need to stop browsing the on-line books at the library, I see about four at a time I want read so I put them in my que. The problem is I haven't finished Mazowar or Ullrich yet so I'm behind on those.

Plus, I kinda have to work.... :shock:

:lol:

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:08 pm

https://youtu.be/QS0XVAvZbVk

This comment section... oh boy.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Plus, I kinda have to work.... :shock:

LOL

Weinberg is my problem at the moment. I'm actually taking 2 courses - one to learn a language, the other in photography. So I can fill days with projects, homework, practice, etc - take breaks and post enough to drive Paul Anthony batty, etc. Or I can read Weinberg. Guess what's winning? :)

The comments to INCE's YouTube posting include some denial but mainly cheerleading and wannabe perps: Herr Wolf's comment demonstrates this, "My kikes, the time is close for a real holocaust®, leave ALL OF YOU or get ready!" Or Mark John: "Hitler was right." Jude Fetzen: "Three words. Hitler was right." Mad Burrito x: "Choke on Zyklon B, filthy like!"

Nice folks, deep thinkers.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Mad Burrito x: "Choke on Zyklon B, filthy like!"

Like?
Did he mean, "Mike?"
Or, maybe, "strike?"
"Pike?"

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Whoops my typo! LOL He did not, btw, write like, Mike, pike, strike, spike, tyke, trike, bike, dike, dyke, or Reich.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 pm

LOL

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Like?
Did he mean, "Mike?"
Or, maybe, "strike?"
"Pike?"

Maybe it was a thumbs up. They just didn't use a thumb...

Ike

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Plus, I kinda have to work.... :shock:

LOL

Weinberg is my problem at the moment. I'm actually taking 2 courses - one to learn a language, the other in photography. So I can fill days with projects, homework, practice, etc - take breaks and post enough to drive Paul Anthony batty, etc. Or I can read Weinberg. Guess what's winning? :)

The comments to INCE's YouTube posting include some denial but mainly cheerleading and wannabe perps: Herr Wolf's comment demonstrates this, "My kikes, the time is close for a real holocaust®, leave ALL OF YOU or get ready!" Or Mark John: "Hitler was right." Jude Fetzen: "Three words. Hitler was right." Mad Burrito x: "Choke on Zyklon B, filthy like!"

Nice folks, deep thinkers.

A neo-nazi named Jude.
I'll let it sink in.

Also an alt-right called "Burrito".
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Oh, good grief.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Like?
Did he mean, "Mike?"
Or, maybe, "strike?"
"Pike?"

Maybe it was a thumbs up. They just didn't use a thumb...

Ike

I like Ike?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Ike Reilly!

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Hayes (see above citation) identifies three different main periods of antisemitism:
1)Faith Based or Church (religious) Based-extending from about the 4th-18th century, this focused upon the idea of conversion and quarantine. The church (either Catholic or Protestant) sought to isolate Jews and then convert. For the most part rulers and clergy discouraged or condemned active measures against Jews, believing that Jews were capable of conversion if given the right.....incentive (a notable exception being Martin Luther after he figured out that Jews were no more likely to convert to his brand of Christianity). Most actions taken against Jews were from the lower class and generally grouped around periods of hyper religiosity (the Crusades) or catastrophes (the Black Death).
Hayes makes an interesting point in that a way this attitude of the ruling class and the church actually helped preserve Jews in a way that heretics weren't. Heretics like the Cathars, according to the church, deviated from the Word and deserved death. Jews, on the other hand, simply needed to see the light (similar to the pagans in Europe, the Americas, China, etc.).
2) The Enlightenment-extending and overlapping from the 18th-19th century, the idea advanced by philosophers like Voltaire were to emancipate the Jews and then absorb them.
3) Science Based-extending and overlapping from the 19th-20th (21st, my addition, most deniers I see use this reasoning) century, Jews=race, because of this it was not possible to absorb/change/convert, Jews could only be driven out/exterminated.

This matches what I've read in other places so I thought I'd share this with you.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:29 pm

I think your note "extending and overlapping" is important, as being too schematic about his, and not recognizing cross-fertilization between and coexistence of streams, phases, variants leads to missing a lot.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Once again, I believe that #2 and #3 both advanced versions of #1, sometimes they're even just masks for #1.

A good example of this is that famous internet anti-semite Brother Nathaniel, who uses the terminology of 2 and 3 (complete with HD), but is also an orthodox christian priest.

(also he's very obviously a Jew who converted)

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 pm

I see overlap even from the old religious based antisemitism, for example the idea of blood libel. Julius Streicher used to do articles in Der Sturmer about blood libel. Gen Baugher occasionally dredges the idea of blood libel up on her blog, basing them on what Streicher wrote.

(Can't spell today)

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Once again, I believe that #2 and #3 both advanced versions of #1, sometimes they're even just masks for #1.

A good example of this is that famous internet anti-semite Brother Nathaniel, who uses the terminology of 2 and 3 (complete with HD), but is also an orthodox christian priest.

(also he's very obviously a Jew who converted)

I think modern deniers scramble up 1 and 3. Number 2 is the idea that if you allow Jews their freedom they can be absorbed, no denier or antisemite I've read now believes that.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:https://youtu.be/QS0XVAvZbVk

This comment section... oh boy.

The stupid...... it burns..... :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I see overlap even from the old religious based antisemitism, for example the idea of blood libel. Julius Streicher used to do articles in Der Sturmer about blood libel. Gen Baugher occasionally dredges the idea of blood libel up on her blog, basing them on what Streicher wrote.

(Can't spell today)

Two books to place on your reading list: Michael Wildt, Hitler's 'Volksgemeinschaft' and the Dynamics of Racial Exclusion: Violence against Jews in Provincial Germany, 1919–1939 and Alon Confino, A World Without Jews: The Nazi Imagination from Persecution to Genocide. IMO both successfully challenge the dichotomies we often encounter. Taking things well beyond Streicher's circle. Not only that, both are excellent - Confino's book being especially strong.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Alon Confino, A World Without Jews: The Nazi Imagination from Persecution to Genocide

Oh, no. More books..... :shock:

That's actually on my "to get" list, I see that popping up as books to read on the subject.

I've also decided I need to read up more on the history of the Jews, NathanC listed one, my library has one and Martin Gilbert has a couple of different ones on the subject.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Once again, I believe that #2 and #3 both advanced versions of #1, sometimes they're even just masks for #1.

As stated before, I dispute that this was the case. The origins the third category are entirely distinct from the first category and they often found themselves at odds over their differing conceptions of the so called “problem”. The third category was rooted in ethno-nationalism and conceptualized things through a purely biological lense, whereas category one was rooted in theology, the same theology that category three rejected and despised.

This individual is first and foremost a schizophrenic who is not actually an ordained priest, but masquerades as one. His case illustrates the division between the first and third categories: in Imperial Russia he would have lead pogroms, whereas in Nazi Germany he would have been gassed.

He is a vile, repellant character though.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:13 pm

You should read Wildt and Confino, too. :)

ahhell
Poster

Postby ahhell » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Apropos of almost nothing, learned of a great Jewish Conspiracy theory from a late night radio show many years ago. The theory just recast all the Jewish bankers as NAZI bankers. A conspiracy theory for Jews rather than of Jews.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Years ago a friend - ugh - said to me, in that conspiratorial whisper used for such sharing, that a mutual acquaintance had "married a Jew, a New York Jew, the worst kind."

Shortly afterwards, whodareswings (Charles Krafft) made this post in Rodoh1.0:
My ex- girlfriend is Jewish. When Gentiles start learning more than averge about them, Jews get jiggy and accuse you of obsessing and anti- Semitism. At least, that's what the ex used to do to me when I'd pull out some arcane factoid about Jewish culture, or history in order to try to win an argument. Of course, she was a tenured Marxist, too. Her moral hubris was finally too much to take and I left her while we were on her teaching Fulbright Fellowship in South India. I miss snapping the tops off her cradles.

This inspired me to commiserate with poor Charles, who'd cohabited with the world enemy, and to share the story of my friend and the New York Jew and to tell Charles that surely he must agree that Tenured Marxist Jew was the worst kind of Jew. Charles, as wdw, replied,
Well done, but you forgot money-grubbing Shop-Owner-Jew and that most cantankerous and verbalizing Jew, the Courtroom Jew.

Charles was being serious whilst laughing at himself, as he could be.

I also once posted a recollection about George Lincoln Rockwell visiting my home town - in reply to Krafft's mentioning Rockwell in a post - and how we protested the visit - I even found a photo online of the event. My post wrapped up with, "Thanks for the memories, wdw. I wanted to kick that man's smirking face in." Wdw found that saga heart-warming in a Jean Shepherd kind of way (you might have to be kind of old to know what Charles meant). Krafft has really bizarre tastes. He is really an odd - and appalling - duck.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 pm

ahhell wrote:Apropos of almost nothing, learned of a great Jewish Conspiracy theory from a late night radio show many years ago. The theory just recast all the Jewish bankers as NAZI bankers. A conspiracy theory for Jews rather than of Jews.

An odd subset of denial I've seen is that Jewish bankers funded the Nazi Movement.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Years ago a friend - ugh - said to me, in that conspiratorial whisper used for such sharing, that a mutual acquaintance had "married a Jew, a New York Jew, the worst kind."

Shortly afterwards, whodareswings (Charles Krafft) made this post in Rodoh1.0:
My ex- girlfriend is Jewish. When Gentiles start learning more than averge about them, Jews get jiggy and accuse you of obsessing and anti- Semitism. At least, that's what the ex used to do to me when I'd pull out some arcane factoid about Jewish culture, or history in order to try to win an argument. Of course, she was a tenured Marxist, too. Her moral hubris was finally too much to take and I left her while we were on her teaching Fulbright Fellowship in South India. I miss snapping the tops off her cradles.

This inspired me to commiserate with poor Charles, who'd cohabited with the world enemy, and to share the story of my friend and the New York Jew and to tell Charles that surely he must agree that Tenured Marxist Jew was the worst kind of Jew. Charles, as wdw, replied,
Well done, but you forgot money-grubbing Shop-Owner-Jew and that most cantankerous and verbalizing Jew, the Courtroom Jew.

Charles was being serious whilst laughing at himself, as he could be.

I also once posted a recollection about George Lincoln Rockwell visiting my home town - in reply to Krafft's mentioning Rockwell in a post - and how we protested the visit - I even found a photo online of the event. My post wrapped up with, "Thanks for the memories, wdw. I wanted to kick that man's smirking face in." Wdw found that saga heart-warming in a Jean Shepherd kind of way (you might have to be kind of old to know what Charles meant). Krafft has really bizarre tastes. He is really an odd - and appalling - duck.

Charles mostly spends his time now (from what I see of him) reminding people of all the poor deniers stuck in prison and asking them to send cards to buck up their spirits.
He shared a heartwarming story of staying in a "Jewish Hostel" in Asia somewhere (I didn't realize there were separate "Jewish Hostels"), being kept awake all night and bolting in the morning. I asked him if he was afraid of the Jews cooking and eating him for Passover. For some reason that annoyed him.
I noticed that Charles and Jett Rucker generally ignore me on FG's Blog after initial confrontations. I don't know why, I think I'm a rather delightful and friendly fellow.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 pm

>> I asked him if he was afraid of the Jews cooking and eating him for Passover.

LOL
He struck me as a bit precious if thoroughly disagreeable and anti-Semitic beyond the point of simple derangement. I was glad to see him get his ass fried in public for his bigotry. When I knew Charles, I was aware that he was an artist but didn't realize he had a reputation to deal with. His stuff struck me as crap.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:36 pm

At one time Charles linked WDW to his website to hawk his crap. I agree, most of what I saw was crap.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
ahhell wrote:Apropos of almost nothing, learned of a great Jewish Conspiracy theory from a late night radio show many years ago. The theory just recast all the Jewish bankers as NAZI bankers. A conspiracy theory for Jews rather than of Jews.

An odd subset of denial I've seen is that Jewish bankers funded the Nazi Movement.

Sounds simillar to "the Zionists actually made the holocaust happen so that they would get a country".

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:43 pm

But it didn't really happen so maybe the Zionists staged something that looked like the murder of the canonical 6 million and left behind 1000s of forged documents . . . ? It gets so confusing this denying the obvious thing . . .

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Sounds simillar to "the Zionists actually made the holocaust happen so that they would get a country".

I've seen that the Zionists allowed the European Jews to suffer (though not die) and then made up the Holocaust to get a country of their own.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:But it didn't really happen so maybe the Zionists staged something that looked like the murder of the canonical 6 million and left behind 1000s of forged documents . . . ? It gets so confusing this denying the obvious thing . . .

There's actually several different canonical "Holocausts" where 6 million Jews died, the only one that stuck was the one during WW II.
Of course we KNOW that 6 million is the mystical/Torah/Talisman that the Jews strive for in order to fulfill the ancient prophecy regarding the Rothschilds and the Elders of Zion. This prophecy foretold the coming of the Orange One and his disciple Bannon to bring about the End of Days and the final rising of the Jew.

:nuts:
:nuts:

Damnit, I really need to get back to work.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 pm

LOL or, alternatively, Monstrous or David needs to post something stupid.

Where's Mary Q Contrary been btw? I miss natius . . .

ahhell
Poster

Postby ahhell » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I've seen that the Zionists allowed the European Jews to suffer (though not die) and then made up the Holocaust to get a country of their own.
I've seen the Zionists are the real Jews who allowed fake Jews to be killed to get a country for the real Jews.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Return to “Holocaust Denial”