The Jewish Conspiracies thread (aka "Achtung Juden*!")

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

The Jewish Conspiracies thread (aka "Achtung Juden*!")

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 pm

I haven't seen anything like it on the Conspiracies subforum, so I thought to open one in here, as Holocaust Denial and Jewish conspiracies are basically inseperable. You sorta have to accept an evil Jewish shadow goverment if you want to accept that there was no Holocaust, you can't really have one without the other, and many arguments with deniers do tend to slide into these kinds of debates. So this is basically the topic for anyone wanting to laugh at a denier's "Talmudic" "Quotes" or about the Jews' plans to turn all white males into gay pedophiles or any other loony anti Jewish paranoid fantasies.

To kick things off I'll start with this funny bit:

Now, Alt-righters would always say to things.
1. Jews own the media therefore media is biased towards Jews
2. Jews promote multiculturalism and immigration in the West in order to destroy white nations while avoiding it themselves

Well, here's an intresting case of double standarts from the NY Times.

When a Public pool applies a model of segregated swimming hours for men and women at the request of Muslims, it's "model of inclusion" and a "rare bit of 'me' time".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/29/world ... .html?_r=0

When a Public pool applies a model of segregated swimming hours for men and women at the request of Orthodox Jews, it's a "strong odor of religious intrusion into a secular space".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/opini ... -pool.html

Yeah, so much for Media being biased towards Jews.
Also you gotta say that if Jews are trying to promote multiculturalism in the west sure does backfire.

* "Achtung Juden" is off course the reverse version of "Oy vey Goyim"
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: The Jewish Conspiracies thread (aka "Achtung Juden*!")

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The very worst conspiracy the Jews ever pulled off - and I was there for it - was destroying RODOH1.0. Horrible, just terrible.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 pm

I actually think the Jews taking over this forum and driving out the deniers is the worst ever.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Sorry, not "deniers." I should say "brave warriors battling for the truth."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm

But if they can take down RODOH1.0 - and I saw this with my own eyes, I may even have been paid to do it - what can't they achieve?
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Sorry, not "deniers." I should say "brave warriors battling for the truth."

who fill the prisons of Europe for exercising their inalienable rights and intellects, persecuted for thought crimes, because the Jews have taken over Germany and basically rule the country today with an iron fist, insisting on open borders and promoting Islamism and . . . wait, wrong script, {!#%@} . . .

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:But if they can take down RODOH1.0 - and I saw this with my own eyes, I may even have been paid to do it - what can't they achieve?

Well, connect the dots. I joined RODOH and the whole thing broke. For a month.

:twisted:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Sorry, not "deniers." I should say "brave warriors battling for the truth."

who fill the prisons of Europe for exercising their inalienable rights and intellects, persecuted for thought crimes, because the Jews have taken over Germany and basically rule the country today with an iron fist, insisting on open borders and promoting Islamism and . . . wait, wrong script, {!#%@} . . .

While at the same promoting rampant Capitalism and Communism.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:02 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

You think that's bad? How about them Wall-Street Bolsheviks! Wait...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:05 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Yeah, those speculative Capitalists/Communists.

:lol:

I never understood that argument.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 am

Tried to have a drinking game while reading this comment, take a shot for every alt-right anti-Jewish classic arguemtn.
I'm now writing to you from the ER room.

Correct there aren't too many pure jews around. But there is a VERY DISPROPORTIONATE amount of influental people with jewish background (often a jewish mother which according to your religion makes them jews, no matter what they say). Look at nobel price owners, look at billionaires, look at almost everything else that has power and influence. How does this come according to you? I've heard jews say it's because they are smart and have high IQs. Israels average IQ is lower than that of most european countries. Only the ashkenazi have a relatively high IQ on average. Well I have people with IQs in the 99th percentile in my family they aren't billionaires. Now of course IQ isn't even equal to intelligence or success (specially the latter). but i know what is: Networking. It's amazing how many of those rich {!#%@} promote what they call free market capitalism while all what they are doing their entire life is trying to cheat the {!#%@} market. this does not only apply to jews but there is an extreme amount of "successful" jews for a 14 million global population . I do have a bachelors degree in economics and i worked in banks. I know how those sick {!#%@} roll. And i don't even want to start with all those scumbags like the rothschilds and so on.
An orthodox like you would probably say it's because we are infidels and goyims and that's our punishment and you are the children of god and that's why many of you are successful. And then you tell us how we are hateful.
About multiculturalism. Multiculturalism in those scales we have nowadays serves no society at all. So openly promoting jewish interests would be meaningless because no matter what a multicultural society is a rotten society anyways and most of you guys also know this. And you wouldn't have the man- or military power to whipe us out. but it may serve you in the sense that it weakens us. because you don't care you go back to {!#%@} israel if there is no more money to be made here. we are the ones left behind in this {!#%@} not you. That's exactly the thing. You for example say jews should live in israel. but historically you have been wandering the world like forever. Youd didn't stick to your place you poured into every nation on this planet. You play both sides of the game.
So looking at this it doesn't matter you don't need to promote yourself here. you would be stupid if you did it's way more profitable for you to conceal yourself (hence many jews saying they are atheist or agnostic)..
And we both know blacklivesmatter is too {!#%@} retarded for them everyone that has light skin is a white cracker that needs to be shot. i have to laugh at all this "white privilege" stuff in the US while it should be called jewish privilege.
And you obviously have motives for all this. Your religion clearly says we're basically {!#%@} dirt. I could even {!#%@} respect this if it wasn't for all the hypocrisy and double standards. you hate us be a {!#%@} man and stand for what you think.  

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Yeah, those speculative Capitalists/Communists.

:lol:

I never understood that argument.

:frown:

Well, i don't know if this thread is going to be serious or not.
But in those days, the link between capitalism and Bolshevism was based on the CT that those were two tools of a very same organization. Through Capitalism the villains were ruining the Nation States, destroying or enslaving the societies through monopolies and finance/banks, with the left hand, while through Bolshevism, hold with the right hand,the villains would destroy cultural roots, religions/Christianity, the traditional elite.

It could be a good idea to dig into those theories, not only to just "debunk", but to understand where they all came from, how they developed over time, as some remains are still to be found today.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:47 am

"those were two tools of a very same organization"

When you say "organization", you basically refer to the theoritical Jewish shadow goverment/cabal/ aka "The Elders of Zion". Now, if today anti-Jews wwould have still used this terminology, and indeed refering to one specific party of elite Jews that physically (allegedly) exist - it would make a bit more sense.

But that's not the case today. For some reason anti-Jews these days refuse to use the "EoZ" theory, they don't believe in a coordinated conspiracy but in a sort of thing that derives from Jewish genetics and culture. They basicallt say that Jewish "crimes" accur naturally becuase of the Jewish nature. Well. this doesn't make sense. Nature makes sense, and therefore you can't have the Jewish nature creating two ideologies that controdict each other.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:07 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:"those were two tools of a very same organization"

When you say "organization", you basically refer to the theoritical Jewish shadow goverment/cabal/ aka "The Elders of Zion". Now, if today anti-Jews wwould have still used this terminology, and indeed refering to one specific party of elite Jews that physically (allegedly) exist - it would make a bit more sense.

But that's not the case today. For some reason anti-Jews these days refuse to use the "EoZ" theory, they don't believe in a coordinated conspiracy but in a sort of thing that derives from Jewish genetics and culture. They basicallt say that Jewish "crimes" accur naturally becuase of the Jewish nature. Well. this doesn't make sense. Nature makes sense, and therefore you can't have the Jewish nature creating two ideologies that controdict each other.

What you are describing first made its appearance in the 19th century, the idea of Jews as a race, not a religion. It separated the earlier ideas of forced conversion to it no longer being enough to convert, you have to kick them out.
Off the top of my head, that started after the Revolutions of 1848 when nationalism began to surface as a real movement in Germany, Italy, etc. I'll have to look at some sources I have on it.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 am

I strongly believe that even the racial hate of Jews is nothing but good-ol' Christian antisemetism, only disguised very well. People hated Jews for centuries for purely religous reasons, but when the age of enlightment came around 1750, and both Jews and non Jews started to become much more secular, those Christian anti-semites still needed to justify their hate and make it relevant even as Christians stopped being Christians. No matter how much alt-righters claim to be atheists (surprisingly, a great amount of them), somewhere deep down in the back of their mind, at the very bottom of their collective awareness, it still boils down to "it's because you killed Jesus and reject the gospel".

What we think of as Antisemetism has it's roots in medival christianity, there's no other way around it. Sure, the Greeks and the Romans persicuted Jews on a religous background, but the terminology of it was miles far from the anti-semetism we know today. Even biblical hostility towards Jews, weather you believe these event accured or not, are a completley different animal.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 am

When you say "organization", you basically refer to the theoritical Jewish shadow goverment/cabal/ aka "The Elders of Zion".

Among other examples, but YES.
But the real issue is why the Elders of Zion was such a success, and what made the people in those time so keen on conspiracies, even at the Scholar's level.

I think there is a tendency - probably as a result of excess of "debunking" - to neglect the roots of even today's antisemitism.
More on this later this weekend... ;)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:40 am

I might be a bit stupid, but......

If the Russians were still Communist and the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact still existed, then wouldn't idiots be blaming commies for the same things as they blame Jews for today?

Isn't it a simple matter that, as there are no commies left anymore ( China isn't really communist) the idiots simply blame the groups that remain.

(When the aliens from outer space arrive, it's going to get sillier. "I've run out of hot water in the shower. Damn you aliens, stealing out hot water and our women".

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:17 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:I strongly believe that even the racial hate of Jews is nothing but good-ol' Christian antisemetism, only disguised very well.

Not really. Nazi biological anti-semitisim had its origins in the Volkisch movements of the 1880's which were also anti-Christian and non-religious. The anti-semitisim of Imperial Russia on the other hand, was totally based on Christian anti-semitisim. They are two very different streams of hate. One is rooted in religion, the other in junk science. Often the former hated Christianity as much as they hated Jews - Jurgen Stroop, the destroyer of the Warsaw Ghetto, was of the opinion that Christianity was "a Jewish plot to weaken the Aryan race" and thought of the historical Jesus as "a Jewish agent". One only needs to take a contrasting look at antisemitism as it was practiced in Germany and Poland in the 1930's to see the stark differences in motivation and attitude between the two. Polish antisemitism was very old and very religious whereas German antisemitism was a newer animal.

None of this is to say that New antisemitism did not appropriate from older Christian antisemitism - it stole some of its tropes - but it was motivated by race rather than religion and it had a staunchly pagan tone. I think Frued said about as much.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 am

Jeff_36 wrote:None of this is to say that New antisemitism did not appropriate from older Christian antisemitism - it stole some of its tropes - but it was motivated by race rather than religion and it had a staunchly pagan tone. I think Frued said about as much.

Not sure, I still think it grew out of the previous (consider Martin Luther's rabid ideas and influence) and simply shifted...

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:34 am

INCE quoted: "Look at nobel price owners, look at billionaires...How does this come according to you? I've heard jews say it's because they are smart and have high IQs..."

Nah, it's because, in contrast to world population, there's only a small percentage of them - just like Nobel laureates and billionaires. :-P

And what are they complaining about anyway - the small percentage of them gets their own awards. Just ask FPB!

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:None of this is to say that New antisemitism did not appropriate from older Christian antisemitism - it stole some of its tropes - but it was motivated by race rather than religion and it had a staunchly pagan tone. I think Frued said about as much.

Not sure, I still think it grew out of the previous (consider Martin Luther's rabid ideas and influence) and simply shifted...

They were motivate by totally different interests/organizations. The Nazis did utilize some of Luther's screeds but that was simple appropriation. Their Jew-hatred was biological and of an entirely different origin.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 am

Wildt and Confino find a lot of traditional ideas in Nazi antisemitism; Confino asks why the attacks on synagogues and the Torah and comes up with
interesting observations that, for me, make the dichotomy less obvious.

NathanC
Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:11 am

scrmbldggs wrote:

I'm with Gotz Aly on this. In the case of Germany, at least, Envy was the prime motivator of Antisemitism. After the collapse of the Holy Roman empire of the German nation, Jews took advantage of every opportunity to better their lot. The German Gentiles, however, having been humiliated and ruined by Napoleon's invasion, clung to the old system and resisted the change. Inevitably, Jews did better than they did, and they envied them for it.

Just look at INCE's example. All that complaining about Jews winning a lot of nobel prizes and being Billionaires? That's plain old Envy.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:33 am

NathanC wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

I'm with Gotz Aly on this. In the case of Germany, at least, Envy was the prime motivator of Antisemitism. After the collapse of the Holy Roman empire of the German nation, Jews took advantage of every opportunity to better their lot. The German Gentiles, however, having been humiliated and ruined by Napoleon's invasion, clung to the old system and resisted the change. Inevitably, Jews did better than they did, and they envied them for it.

Just look at INCE's example. All that complaining about Jews winning a lot of nobel prizes and being Billionaires? That's plain old Envy.

o one gets rich by going to college and having some shitty overrated job. do you really think i'm that stupid? I come from an educated family both my parents have PhDs and i know it's not how it works. You can earn good money yes, but you don't become {!#%@} rich this way. A very tiny minority maybe does yes but you can't tell me it's just open competition when half the world is ruled by people that come from a 14 milllion population. but it would be possible if clever (or rather {!#%@} dirty usurious) networking is in place.  

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:Not really. Nazi biological anti-semitisim had its origins in the Volkisch movements of the 1880's which were also anti-Christian and non-religious. The anti-semitisim of Imperial Russia on the other hand, was totally based on Christian anti-semitisim. They are two very different streams of hate. One is rooted in religion, the other in junk science. Often the former hated Christianity as much as they hated Jews - Jurgen Stroop, the destroyer of the Warsaw Ghetto, was of the opinion that Christianity was "a Jewish plot to weaken the Aryan race" and thought of the historical Jesus as "a Jewish agent". One only needs to take a contrasting look at antisemitism as it was practiced in Germany and Poland in the 1930's to see the stark differences in motivation and attitude between the two. Polish antisemitism was very old and very religious whereas German antisemitism was a newer animal.

None of this is to say that New antisemitism did not appropriate from older Christian antisemitism - it stole some of its tropes - but it was motivated by race rather than religion and it had a staunchly pagan tone. I think Frued said about as much.

Well said, Jeff_36.
There are some similarities, too ('It is easy to hate, but difficult publicly to justify hate').
«Throughout history, when people have sought to justify antisemitism, they have done so by recourse to the highest source of authority available within the culture. In the Middle Ages, it was religion. So we had religious anti-Judaism. In post-Enlightenment Europe it was science. So we had the twin foundations of Nazi ideology, Social Darwinism and the so-called Scientific Study of Race.»

What's today's highest source of authority worldwide?
Well, that's another discussion, too political, so maybe we should leave it for another time or for another forum.

As for Capitalism vs Communism, in an antisemite's mind, Capitalism and Communism are the twin brothers of the 'Jewish nature' as INCE put it. Both are materialistic etc, and both come from the 'fact' that this is the 'Jewish nature', Jews 'do not have any skills, do not work, can't be farmers or handymen', they deal only with money exchange and usury, according to the Nazis.

Everything the Jews represent is against the very nature of nazism which of course is only 'idealistic' and about virtues and values and spirit etc
Remember, Jews are the 'anti-race' that has to be exterminated for the world to survive.

Anyway, the main points of all these garbage can be found, maybe it's funny but it's true, in the 'Eternal Jew' Goebbels 1940 film.

I could say a lot, if we were talking in Greek, but these are difficult concepts for me to corroborate in English.
You can hear this professor saying everything in a nice way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvCkw87FLZk
Last edited by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Have you ever seen this excellent comedy sketches by this unbelievable team of comedians?
I guess Oozy and INCE know them.

I'm using it a lot, when I'm playing with deniers' and CTs' minds, after long conversations for 'Jewish plots' etc:

It's funny how they react.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqMS4kokBRw
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
Denial

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 pm

LOL

As to Communism-Capitalism-Jews, all were materialistic, but also all were seen as threatening the nation - its unity, purity, traditions, dynamism. The early part of the 20th century had such a strong nationalistic edge to it - it is a good thing we no longer experience aggressive nationalism or the times would be scary.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Yes, I'm glad we've all evolved to the point where we've learned from our past mistakes.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Have you ever seen this excellent comedy sketches by this unbelievable team of comedians?
No. I just watched the clip you linked and it was excellent. I will watch the rest in the series.

Thanks for that.
:D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Yeah, true, but that was some scary {!#%@}. I can't believe they got that footage. If that doesn't drive the final nail in the Holocoffin, I don't know what will. They said it right out - world domination and ripping off the nations/people of the world, like an octopus.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Have you ever seen this excellent comedy sketches by this unbelievable team of comedians?

I'm using it a lot, when I'm playing with deniers' and CTs' minds, after long conversations for 'Jewish plots' etc:

:rotfl:

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Yeah, true, but that was some scary {!#%@}. I can't believe they got that footage. If that doesn't drive the final nail in the Holocoffin, I don't know what will. They said it right out - world domination and ripping off the nations/people of the world, like an octopus.

I actually feel sorry for the octopus.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:30 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:36 am

I know thos show and I pretty hate it because I absolutely despise the main writer of it, Ariel Weissman. He's an hardcore extreme leftist who thinks religous people are all scums and his main way of doing comedy is to use sexual provocations. Problem is - those provocations are usually pretty funny, so most of the time upon seeing his works I LOL myself and than say "what a douchebag".

This sketch is pretty good though, and it is simillar to the "Jewish conspiracies are actually Jewish conspirasies" I always had in my had.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 am

Can someone point me to any good debunk of the 'Pre-war accounts of six million Jews facing threat of extermination' canard, like this one, for example:

https://archive.is/qPtIu

I know there were references for 5 millions, and 4, and 7, and 3, and that the villains select only newspaper clips with the 6 million number, but I was wondering if there is a total detailed debunk of this.
Denial

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 am

There's no need for a total debunk as this subjsct is pretty straight forward.
1. You've already pointed out the most common counter argument
2. Most if not all of these articles refers to the struggles of Jews in the Rusdian Empire - and in 1905, there were indeed roughly 6 million Jews in Russia.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:02 pm

Kleon, when dealing with this charade I also like to point out Israel got about 6 million Jews today. It doesn't mean that if this fact is mentioned in an article then it have to be some magical Jewish number.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Thank you both. I know it's not significant, and any critic mind won't waste more than one second for this paranoid claim, but in Greece this meme is very popular as Greeks in general like conspiracies very much (a conspiracy is a very nice way not to put any effort at anything at all. A conspiracy solves all your problems, since you can blame for everything secret powers and mean unknown strangers. This is the case today in crisis's Greece).
Greeks may not know too much about the Holocaust and Greek deniers are the most ignorant and uninformed deniers of the world, but this particular meme has tens of thousands of shares and likes and I'm seeing it a lot.

It's crazy. You tell them 'it was also 4,5,7 or 3 but the villain chose only the 6s to fool you', 'so what?' it's the answer.
Then you ask 'and that proves that Holocaust didn't happen? How is it possible? And if there was a plot, why did the Jews uncovered it 140 times in 50 years period? Are you serious?', but once people's mind stuck somewhere it's difficult to reset it correctly.
'You didn't answer the question' they are telling me again. 'How did the Jews know, did they have time machines?'.
At that point, you can't do anything else. How more simply to put it?
It's an insult from me to myself, if I should try more to explain.
There isn't anything else to say, so you tell yourself that you can't do anything else, and you stop, because you can't teach an ape how to think.

Anyway, that's why I thought to ask if there's any link somewhere to point to it as more evidence, because always when you say 'look here what it says', this usually works.
If any member of the forum comes across something in the future, please let me know.
Denial

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 pm

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:. . . 'How did the Jews know, did they have time machines?'. . .

Yes, and a very large octopus.

Jeff_36
Persistent Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:41 am

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote:Greek deniers are the most ignorant and uninformed deniers of the world.

Rizoli is an Italian name IIRC.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”