"they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

"they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:11 pm

No, I don't think that there's some Auschwitz hoax. I think that the number of those who perished at Auschwitz was approximately 1,100,000, broken down as follows:

- 960,000 Jews (865,000 unregistered and 95,000 registered) - most of these people were murdered in the gas chambers at the camp, the largest action being the Ungaraktion, which killed over 1/3 of the Jewish victims
- 70,000-75,000 Poles (10,000 unregistered and 64,000 registered)
- 21,000 Sinti and Roma (2,000 unregistered and 19,000 registered)
- 15,000 Soviet POWs (3,000 unregistered and 12,000 registered)
- 10,000-15,000 registered prisoners of other nationalities (Soviet nationals, Czechs, Yugoslavs, French, Germans, Austrians)

Piper summarizes deportation data (total = 1,300,000), registration and death book totals, overall deaths, and numbers of survivors on pp 218-230

This is in reply to the following - I opened the thread for our little friend:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:HH has list of "Books in Preparation".

Most of these are on Auschwitz. Likely not of interest to the Believers here since they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax.

Really? We're not interested in Auschwitz? Interesting observation.

And:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:HH has a list of "Books in Preparation".

Most of these are on Auschwitz. Likely not of interest to the Believers here since they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax.

However, see here:
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=39

A book on the einsatzgruppen! The local Believers here are fanatically obsessed with the EG. Probably because it is the only part of the story with some truth to it.

Guess you cannot avoid the HH then...

Why don't you open a thread on Auschwitz, Monstrous? I'm happy to talk about Auschwitz.

So let's hear from Monstrous what he thinks happened at Auschwitz and why, in his view, historians of the camp are wrong.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Hopefully Monstrous will at least know the basics.

He's probably frantically pawing through his HH right now.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm

It's odd, normally any mention of Auschwitz makes deniers salivate like Pavlov's dog. They come screaming out of the woodwork.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:56 pm

I find them fixated on Treblinka ...
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:07 pm

On FG's blog I see them flock to Auschwitz topics. I also see a lot of goofiness regarding ZB.
But, I don't remember seeing any Auschwitz topics on RODOH. I can't get on to check but I don't remember any. There are a few on CODOH when you get on the forum.

On comment sections I do see a lot of the "4 million" canard.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm really surprised at the silence from Monstrous about this. I don't expect David to come back.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:On FG's blog I see them flock to Auschwitz topics. I also see a lot of goofiness regarding ZB.
But, I don't remember seeing any Auschwitz topics on RODOH. I can't get on to check but I don't remember any. There are a few on CODOH when you get on the forum.

There were long Auschwitz discussions at Rodoh. But at a certain point deniers seemed to want to make a last stand with Treblinka. IMO that's why there are so many Treblinka threads on various forums. It's eased up a bit in the past year, actually.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:On FG's blog I see them flock to Auschwitz topics. I also see a lot of goofiness regarding ZB.

There were long Auschwitz discussions at Rodoh. But at a certain point deniers seemed to want to make a last stand with Treblinka. IMO that's why there are so many Treblinka threads on various forums. It's eased up a bit in the past year, actually.

I got into a discussion about Chelmno while I was there. But, I don't remember any Belzec or Sobibor discussions.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:38 pm

as of a couple weeks ago, these were the 10 threads with the most replies here (HD related only), at RODOH666, and at RODOH1.0:

SSF
1. Hunt’s Majdanek film.
2. Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen
3. Treblinka II - was it a transit camp?
4. Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof
5. RODOH in terminal decline?
6. The watershed discovery of Star of David tiles?
7. Most important photograph [Berg’s corpse color]
8. Was there really a Treblinka Holocaust?
9. The dumbest denier of all time
10. Posen speech

RODOH666
1. What happened to the "resettled" Jews?
2. Berg’s bogus challenges [corpse color?]
3. samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for war!
4. 1.45 million Jews went to the Russian East, then . . .
5. The Claims for Treblinka 1029
6. International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?
7. Wannsee
8. Krematorium I and alleged Zyklon B openings
9. Did Fred Leuchter actually write this
10. (tie) Treblinka Choo-Choo
Eye witness testimony exposed 673

RODOH1.0
1. Crazy Whites riot over a {!#%@} hockey game.
2. Fatal CO Gassing Victims would have appeared RED--NOT Blue
3. Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka
4. Vrba's description of the KII gas chamber
5. Zelda GORDON: the Irene Zisblatt of Treblinka
6. Photos of mass graves containing Jewish women and children mostly without the, er, children
7. Draw me a Nazi gas chamber! [Auschwitz GCs]
8. The 12 man Einsatzkommando of Lithuania: Reprise
9. Bloodthirsty Brigitte the Camp Commandant (of Majdanek) [Warsaw ghetto]
10. Children of the Lodz ghetto

In 2014, 1/3 of the longest threads related to Treblinka.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Hunt's Majdanek thread grew into an unruly beast, I tried to follow it and gave up.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Once we got rid of David's obfuscations - and BROI joined in - it began to make sense. Honestly, you can't follow that thread unless you know minutia about Majdanek (that's why D-H and scrmbldggs had no trouble with it, because they know a lot of the minor details about the camp!). What Nessie was defending (Hunt's claims based on construction and process details) was rooted in very specific and obscure stuff IMO, ditto for BROI's video. Honestly, despite what Monstrous is trying here, the same kind of detail is much better known about Auschwitz than Majdanek. David's efforts to cloud the issue and dodge only made matters worse.

The Majdanek is definitely an anomaly - although I for one am glad to have a better sense of Majdanek than I did at the outset.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hunt's Majdanek thread grew into an unruly beast, I tried to follow it and gave up.

I can write you a summary.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:13 pm

So, just to stimulate a discussion, some of the denier canards about Auschwitz:

1) It has a pool, how can a death camp have a pool?
2) ditto for brothel
3) ditto for orchestra
4) ditto for inmates playing soccer
5) The ever amazing shrinking death toll
6) Why would a death camp have barracks? (That's a David hit from long ago but I've seen it in other places)
7) ditto for central sauna
8) ditto for quarantine barracks
9) Why would a death camp have transfers out of Auschwitz-Birkenau?
10) Zyclon B is so deadly, why would the Germans put a gas chamber across from a hospital?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hunt's Majdanek thread grew into an unruly beast, I tried to follow it and gave up.

Quite alright, I got the basics.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Once we got rid of David's obfuscations - and BROI joined in - it began to make sense. Honestly, you can't follow that thread unless you know minutia about Majdanek (that's why D-H and scrmbldggs had no trouble with it, because they know a lot of the minor details about the camp!). What Nessie was defending (Hunt's claims based on construction and process details) was rooted in very specific and obscure stuff IMO, ditto for BROI's video. Honestly, despite what Monstrous is trying here, the same kind of detail is much better known about Auschwitz than Majdanek. David's efforts to cloud the issue and dodge only made matters worse.

The Majdanek is definitely an anomaly - although I for one am glad to have a better sense of Majdanek than I did at the outset.

One of the odder arguments that David tried to make is the purpose of what turned out to be the gas chamber, that original plans couldn't change to meet changes in overall policy.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Denying-History wrote:

It was more about the length of it. It was 31 pages long and went on for two years. I tried to start at the beginning, big mistake.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Once we got rid of David's obfuscations - and BROI joined in - it began to make sense. Honestly, you can't follow that thread unless you know minutia about Majdanek (that's why D-H and scrmbldggs had no trouble with it, because they know a lot of the minor details about the camp!). What Nessie was defending (Hunt's claims based on construction and process details) was rooted in very specific and obscure stuff IMO, ditto for BROI's video. Honestly, despite what Monstrous is trying here, the same kind of detail is much better known about Auschwitz than Majdanek. David's efforts to cloud the issue and dodge only made matters worse.

One of the odder arguments that David tried to make is the purpose of what turned out to be the gas chamber, that original plans couldn't change to meet changes in overall policy.

Either craven obstinacy or an alarming lack of life experience.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

It was more about the length of it. It was 31 pages long and went on for two years. I tried to start at the beginning, big mistake.

Truly! LOL I think that there were pages at a time that were given over to trying to get David to say something and/or to explain what he tried to muddy. That got boring as hell.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, just to stimulate a discussion, some of the denier canards about Auschwitz:

2) ditto for brothel
3) ditto for orchestra
6) Why would a death camp have barracks? (That's a David hit from long ago but I've seen it in other places)
10) Zyclon B is so deadly, why would the Germans put a gas chamber across from a hospital?

Well, let's see what forged documents, Soviet tricks, dodging and topic changing Monstrous can come up with . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Yeah, I started skipping over sections where he was wandering off, then having to go back to figure out what it was he was trying to say.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:So, just to stimulate a discussion, some of the denier canards about Auschwitz:

2) ditto for brothel
3) ditto for orchestra

Well, let's see what forged documents, Soviet tricks, dodging and topic changing Monstrous can come up with . . .

Another odd one, why would a death camp have a sewage processing center?

That one left me in stunned amazement.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Yeah, I started skipping over sections where he was wandering off, then having to go back to figure out what it was he was trying to say.

Ha, I think that^ pertained to Stat Mech's post about David's performance in the Majdanek thread, but I dare say it applies to Montrous' antics all the same...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Yup.
I prefer David to Monstrous but apparently David is really busy. It must be real back breaking labor baking cookies to raise the 60.00 to finish the permit for the march in Whitefish.

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Auschwitz has so much revisionist evidence that Monstrous cannot even estimate its full extent. Over half the HH handbooks?

Some summaries:
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_camp
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_ ... l_evidence

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Come on. Spit it out. In your own words.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Monstrous wrote:Auschwitz has so much revisionist evidence that Monstrous cannot even estimate its full extent. Over half the HH handbooks?

Some summaries:
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_camp
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_ ... l_evidence

Couldja do us a favor and maybe summarize some of that for us?
Use your words, Monstrous.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:13 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Lol

Hey, Monstrous, read those and get back to us.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Monstrous, I've thought about what you posted on this topic. I know you've really given Auschwitz a lot of thought - to come up with such a humdinger of a first post. Wow. I answered you quickly, and I stand behind everything I said in my reply to you. But thinking a bit more about what your post really said, I'd like to add one more comment at this point: HC: "Index of Published Evidence on Mass Extermination in Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau". See what I mean?

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 am

My great-great-grandmother, 67 years old, was sent to Auschwitz from Northern Transylvania in 1944 along with more about 20 relatives, children among them, only one young woman got out of there alive as she was sent to do labor works at the entrance's selection.

What happened to the others? do you think the Nazis sent them all the way over there to enjoy the pool and soccer team?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:56 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:My great-great-grandmother, 67 years old, was sent to Auschwitz from Northern Transylvania in 1944 along with more about 20 relatives, children among them, only one young woman got out of there alive as she was sent to do labor works at the entrance's selection.

What happened to the others? do you think the Nazis sent them all the way over there to enjoy the pool and soccer team?

Monstrous hasn't a clue. Nothing but a two-bit troll.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:58 am

OTOH Monstrous has come up with some Stundie worthy efforts in his time here.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:OTOH Monstrous has come up with some Stundie worthy efforts in his time here.

Anyone dumber than Hunt has to be entaining at least part of the time :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:04 am

LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:05 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:My great-great-grandmother, 67 years old, was sent to Auschwitz from Northern Transylvania in 1944 along with more about 20 relatives, children among them, only one young woman got out of there alive as she was sent to do labor works at the entrance's selection.

They all changed their names and moved to Israel, New York and Miami.

According to people like Jett Rucker, that is.
Last edited by Jeffk 1970 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 am

Monstrous, I know that you are off thinking about what you've written and my two replies. Here's a bit more to consider. Best, SM

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:14 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

That reminds me, I once discussed online with some denier from Poland. He insisted the Polish secret service has some secret report that 2.6 million Polish Jews have changed their name after the Holocaust and leaved Poland.
His "proof" was some thread in codoh :

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10219

I read through the thread, it doesn't seem like any credible source is being provided, and it also seems the other deniers aren't so quick in buying it.

Do you know anything about this specific topic?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 am

Only that it comes up from time to time, with deniers citing some well known people who changed their names, Americanizing them or whatever.

My favorite denier argument against the Hungarian Action was one at Rodoh1.0: there could have been no such action bringing Hungarian Jews to Auschwitz, because the Germans would have shot Hungarian Jews right where they were if they wanted to kill them (an idiot named Bankdraft).

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Only that it comes up from time to time, with deniers citing some well known people who changed their names, Americanizing them or whatever.

My favorite denier argument against the Hungarian Action was one at Rodoh1.0: there could have been no such action bringing Hungarian Jews to Auschwitz, because the Germans would have shot Hungarian Jews right where they were if they wanted to kill them (an idiot named Bankdraft).

OMG, Wankdraft. I think I proposed him for membership on Jeff's list the extremely deficient.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

That reminds me, I once discussed online with some denier from Poland. He insisted the Polish secret service has some secret report that 2.6 million Polish Jews have changed their name after the Holocaust and leaved Poland.
His "proof" was some thread in codoh :

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10219

I read through the thread, it doesn't seem like any credible source is being provided, and it also seems the other deniers aren't so quick in buying it.

Do you know anything about this specific topic?

Yes. This is the "Hargis Gambit": 'Jews went where Jews are.'. A CODOH staple and pure, unadulterated horseshit.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”