"they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Can't stick to a topic you're flailing on - and afraid to discuss topics we've raised. Check. We all see it, Monstrous, you're a shameless chicken.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm

<Yawn> I did mention Pressacs estimate earlier. However Green provides smaller figures, perhaps the little idiot didn't understand my last post. Now we are waiting for you to answer SM's question.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Denying-History wrote:Against Rudolfs claims though Leuchter states that American gas chambers use 3,200 ppm not 10,000 ppm so we again don't have a record of someone surviving for 5 minutes under concentrations of 1%.

Actually, Rudolf states 0.3-1%, citing different sources, and that individuals not cooperating have survived even 20 minutes.

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Of Believer interest:

HCN concentration used in and duration of US g.c. executions
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7651

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Monstrous wrote:You Believers understand that there is an endless deluge of revisionist criticisms of Auschwitz?

"Endless" doesn't mean worthwhile. You apparently can't answer a simple arithmetic question, so I will just say for now that I doubt the value of any of it.

Monstrous wrote:Run back to the EG!!!

First, no. We're staying here, this is too much fun. Second, you do realize that the sense your sentence conveys is that you know, and we know, you got your ass kicked in your EG thread. Thanks finally for fessing up, little fella.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:45 pm

You are repeating yourself.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Against Rudolfs claims though Leuchter states that American gas chambers use 3,200 ppm not 10,000 ppm so we again don't have a record of someone surviving for 5 minutes under concentrations of 1%.

Actually, Rudolf states 0.3-1%, citing different sources, and that individuals not cooperating have survived even 20 minutes.
That's great monsters but he again does not cite a source for this line:

... just as a louse bad shape [sic] can be killed by only 0.03% of hydrogen cyanide, so it is possible that a smart and healthy human can survive a 5 minute exposure to 1% of hydrogen cyanide.

Now you have not provided a source of someone surviving for 5 minutes under a concentration of 1%.

And sure it's possible but as I have stated for someone to die in an American gas chamber in 20 minutes, but who is to say at what concentration of cyanide?

Leuchter doesn't give an array of ppm's he only gives 3,200.

The gas generator consisted of a crockery pot filled with a dilute solution (18%) of sulfuric acid with a mechanical release lever. The chamber had to be scrubbed with ammonia after the execution, as did the executee. Some 25 -- 13-gram sodium cyanide pellets were used and generated a concentration of 3200 ppm in a 600 cubic foot chamber.

This is the revisionist gas chamber expert after all.

In my last post I stated it's true that people do die within 20 minutes in an American gas chamber, however I also stated they have died in under 2 minutes as well. Who is to say at what ppm's people die?

Also let's just take Rudolfs claim seriously for a moment, isn't the 'official' narrative that the weak were sent to the gas chamber? Not your smart and health Jews? This would mean that Greens estimate was justified.

Now this aside Answer SM's questions.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:You are repeating yourself.

I know, I know. I am just hoping some of it sinks in along the way.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Not you.....:lol:

Our little buddy.

BTW, Blake is now on the board.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 pm

>> SMs questions

I will repeat myself again LOL. To show how easy they are:

1) How many Jews roughly were brought to Auschwitz-Birkenau?
2) About how many transports approximately were they brought on?
3) When were Jews transported to the camp?

These are really, really easy questions.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:

Not you.....:lol:

Our little buddy.

BTW, Blake is now on the board.

LOL well, when he repeats himself and ignores posts, we sometimes do repeat ourselves!

As to blake58264856-2386589365-38653 - just when I have to catch a flight! LOL - ok, I have twenty minutes or so . . . :)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:14 pm

By the way, the longer the post count for this thread grows, the more Monstrous is exposed as the dumb-ass he is.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:By the way, the longer the post count for this thread grows, the more Monstrous is exposed as the dumb-ass he is.

Well, it does give us all something interesting to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:19 pm

My flight's been delayed due to weather, so, yes, very helpful of the little guy. I could have read Weinberg, but, well, there's the flight for that :)

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!

Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.

:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.

Plus, cyanide isn't CO2
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

blake121666
Poster

Postby blake121666 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Denying-History wrote:The OSHA wept! Especially considering the old 1 minute death concentration was 0.3%! As for the concentrations of which it would take to kill someone, according to Hathaway et al 1991, 270 ppm is fatal after 6 to 8 minutes, 181 ppm after 10 minutes and 135 ppm after 30 minutes.

These are LC50s you are referencing. Stating that the LC50 is 270 ppm in 6 to 8 minutes is saying: after 6 to 8 minutes 50% of persons would receive a dose, ultimately fatal to them. That is particularly NOT stating something such as: 50% of persons receiving that dose would be dead in 6 to 8 minutes. NOR does it have any implications for what dose would be required for 100% to have died. I hope you realize that distinction - GREEN DOESN'T!

That being said, this paper:

http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/conten ... 5.full.pdf

is a recent study of rats being exposed to varous dosages in various ways. Now, rats are more tolerant of HCN than humans; but they (rats and humans) are comparably within the same order of magnitude of tolerance level (maybe a factor of 2 or 3 - not 10 .... humans fall between dogs and rats). The LC50s of rats in that test were:

774 ppm for 5 minutes
523 ppm for 15 minutes
423 ppm for 30 minutes

That's just for 1/2 to die, remember. In these tests, it looks like most rats did in fact die within the actual LC50 time windows - but that is not necessarily the case. If they had been exposed to, say 774 ppm for 5 minutes, and then died from it a week later - that would still be an LC50 of 774 ppm for 5 minutes. This implies an LC100 within its time windows much much higher. You need to understand these matters just to BEGIN to discuss this issue. If and when you do, you will be much further along than Green has ever been on this issue.
Last edited by blake121666 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!

Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.

:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.

Plus, cyanide isn't CO2
No one was claiming that HCN was Carbon Dioxide. You do understand that CO2 effects Cyanide build up right?
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Maybe blake4756965 can tell us, according to deniers, how many Jews on how many transports and about when came to Auschwitz-Birkenau? Monstrous chickened out.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:20 pm

For Christ's sake, I know these guys can count to 6,000,000 at least - why can't they tell us how many Jews on how many transports came to the camp when?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:For Christ's sake, I know these guys can count to 6,000,000 at least - why can't they tell us how many Jews on how many transports came to the camp when?
Blakes currently fixing his normal computer with his resources at the moment.
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:For Christ's sake, I know these guys can count to 6,000,000 at least - why can't they tell us how many Jews on how many transports came to the camp when?
Blakes currently fixing his normal computer with his resources at the moment.

I can be patient, but if these guys want to discuss Auschwitz, we have to establish some baselines. They can ignore the simple question for as long as they like. But it will only expose their game-playing.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 am

blake121666 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:The OSHA wept! Especially considering the old 1 minute death concentration was 0.3%! As for the concentrations of which it would take to kill someone, according to Hathaway et al 1991, 270 ppm is fatal after 6 to 8 minutes, 181 ppm after 10 minutes and 135 ppm after 30 minutes.

These are LC50s you are referencing. Stating that the LC50 is 270 ppm in 6 to 8 minutes is saying: after 6 to 8 minutes 50% of persons would receive a dose, ultimately fatal to them. That is particularly NOT stating something such as: 50% of persons receiving that dose would be dead in 6 to 8 minutes. NOR does it have any implications for what dose would be required for 100% to have died. I hope you realize that distinction - GREEN DOESN'T!

That being said, this paper:

http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/conten ... 5.full.pdf

is a recent study of rats being exposed to varous dosages in various ways. Now, rats are more tolerant of HCN than humans; but they (rats and humans) are comparably within the same order of magnitude of tolerance level (maybe a factor of 2 or 3 - not 10 .... humans fall between dogs and rats). The LC50s of rats in that test were:

774 ppm for 5 minutes
523 ppm for 15 minutes
423 ppm for 30 minutes

That's just for 1/2 to die, remember. In these tests, it looks like most rats did in fact die within the actual LC50 time windows - but that is not necessarily the case. If they had been exposed to, say 774 ppm for 5 minutes, and then died from it a week later - that would still be an LC50 of 774 ppm for 5 minutes. This implies an LC100 within its time windows much much higher. You need to understand these matters just to BEGIN to discuss this issue. If and when you do, you will be much further along than Green has ever been on this issue.
I finally got the liberty of reaching a computer so I will elaborate more. Yes, I am aware of this but Hathaway's paper was written for safety guidelines, and Germars 1% limit for 5 minutes isn't going to save your life when you are in a room with HCN gas in it Blake. (Not that Hathaway can to much ether.)

Germar correctly points out that the OSHA's limits are considered for safety reasons. As is stated by the OSHA's table 300ppm is rapidly fatal if left untreated, which is accurate to the gas chambers at Auschwitz and Majdanek, as no treatment was to be given. And speaking under Greens model the people inside the chambers at temperatures of 15 degrees Celsius would have been exposed to limits of 1.19 g/m3 or 1.395 g/m3 in a period of 5 to 15 minutes. According to Roberto by increasing the temperature by 5 degrees the evaporation would increase by 70% to which the exposure limits would be 3.31 g/m³ or 3,88 g/m³, 10 to almost 12 times the lethal concentration. These levels are quite deadly and will itself put a human down rather quickly.

It's also rather interesting that these tempatures are possibly to low, accounting for two factors.

1) Human body temperature is 37°C according to Pressac this was able to raise the tempature of the room to around 30°C well over zyklon-b's boiling point.

2) The heating system which Pressac believes was a failure after fires had started was quite possibly repaired. So the gas chamber could have been preheated according to more recently found documents. (See p. 31)

Earlier our local idiot Monstrous was using American gas chambers as an argument for exposure time and the amount of gas to be used. This same argument has been applied by Rudolf, however major issues exist. He cites Rudolf claiming that American gas chambers use between 0.3 to 1 percent concentrations, which are quite possible though Leuchter seemed to be set on 3,200 ppm. However the local idiot seems to not have accounted for major issues in this argument, the worst being that while you are inside of a gas chamber you are not presumed dead until your heart giveaways. Which is a major issue considering even with cyanide poisoning the human heart can continue even after death. (Dzombak et al, "Cyanide in water", 2005 p.241) Rudolf believe someone can survive 1% HCN for 5 minutes, but this is unlikely and according Marszałek 1986, page 141, 1% Cyanide in the air would cause someone to die "instantaneously". While the wording is a bit of an exaggeration it seems rather accurate especially when one considers that in American gas chambers when a "very high dose of cyanide" is introduced the subject will die within the timespan of "1 to 2 minutes". (Borowitz et al, "Cyanide", 1992, p. 213)

So we don't have any reliable tests to find LC100 for humans. The only way to solve for human LC100 is though unethical testing, so the reliance on Greens LC50 figure is quite justified. Now as for where he doesn't understand what LC50 means perhaps you could expand? What does Richard Green not understand about LC50?
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Yoo-hoo, Monstrous!

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Awe, blakester ran off.
- James Mace

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 pm

He's popped up a couple of times today, I've seen him logged in but I guess he doesn't have anything to say.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:He's popped up a couple of times today, I've seen him logged in but I guess he doesn't have anything to say.
I was interested to hear how I misidentified the "firebox"... even though from his last description of the firebox I feel my label for it as the ash collector as accurate.

I also wanted to hear about Green not knowing what he is talking about apparently.
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:59 pm

We never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because Monstrous keeps fleeing after pretending to want to discuss Auschwitz.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 pm

I told him I was happy to talk about Auschwitz. I even named some of my favorite denier canards about Auschwitz.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 pm

We have tried . . . but that won't stop him from writing something about how we only want to discuss the EGs. Despite this thread and others on Auschwitz. Despite the hideous and overlong Majdanek thread. Despite a zillion threads detailing issues in the AR camps. Despite efforts we made to discuss Chełmno. Despite threads on deportations to Auschwitz. Etc.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:39 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:We have tried . . . but that won't stop him from writing something about how we only want to discuss the EGs. Despite this thread and others on Auschwitz. Despite the hideous and overlong Majdanek thread. Despite a zillion threads detailing issues in the AR camps. Despite efforts we made to discuss Chełmno. Despite threads on deportations to Auschwitz. Etc.

Next thing you know he'll bump the swinging doors thread and post utterly inane {!#%@} that has nothin to do with the topic, complete with a link from stormfront.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Monstrous and blake121612626226111666221161616 have both fled from this thread, where some of us have been trying to discuss Auschwitz with deniers.

The discussion will continue, and the delusional, gutless swine are welcome to rejoin whenever they've regained their bearings and feel up to it.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:27 pm

crickets

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Monstrous and blake121612626226111666221161616 have both fled from this thread, where some of us have been trying to discuss Auschwitz with deniers.
I am alright with the little man running away, though I believe Blake may have been scared off by his own choice of wording. I was rather interesting in hearing his criticism of Green.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The discussion will continue, and the delusional, gutless swine are welcome to rejoin whenever they've regained their bearings and feel up to it.
I wonder where Monstrous went off to? Trying to find more Codoh posts for his evidence I believe, though this may be wrong.
- James Mace

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Little Monstrous has been studiously reading but will admit to not knowing all the details on cyanide chemistry and cyanide concentrations in different wall. But Monstrous understands enough to know that the revisionist arguments are very convincing! But if the Believers want real experts on this, then they should go to codoh instead of hanging around in this little echo chamber!

A little Monstrous list for the interested:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7664 Richard Green and the Toxicology of Auschwitz
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7651 HCN concentration used in and duration of US g.c. executions
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7638 wanted: testimonies on the duration of Auschwitz gassings
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111 Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=267 Green, Mathis refuted / cyanide: lice, humans, & more

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18 Auschwitz Lies—Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... &page_id=2 The Rudolf Report—Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the “Gas Chambers” of Auschwitz

http://codoh.com/library/document/3206/ Differential Exposure of Brickwork to Hydrogen Cyanide during World War Two

Monstrous
Regular Poster

Postby Monstrous » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Monstrous wrote:You Believers understand that there is an endless deluge of revisionist criticisms of Auschwitz? The Zyklon B debacle is just the small icing.

Some examples.

The Lies, Slips, Bungles and Perjuries of Filip Mueller, Professional Witness of Auschwitz-Birkenau
http://codoh.com/library/document/635/

Smoking Crematory Chimney at Auschwitz: A Correction
http://codoh.com/library/document/3083/

The Factory of Death at Auschwitz, The First Press Report From Auschwitz
http://codoh.com/library/document/884/

"Cremation Pits" and Ground Water Levels at Birkenau
http://codoh.com/library/document/1426/

The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau
http://codoh.com/library/document/921/

Dr. Mengele's "Medical Experiments" on Twins in the Birkenau Gypsy Cam
http://codoh.com/library/document/3223/

The Morgues of the Crematoria at Birkenau in the Light of Documents
http://codoh.com/library/document/1713/

Run back to the EG!!!

No replies!

And then they accuse Monstrous of not answering questions!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Monstrous wrote:Little Monstrous has been studiously reading but will admit to not knowing all the details on cyanide chemistry and cyanide concentrations in different wall.

Nnnnnnnooooooo, really????

OK, Monstrous. I'm working today so I'm going to let someone else play with you for a little while.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Monstrous wrote:You Believers understand that there is an endless deluge of revisionist criticisms of Auschwitz? The Zyklon B debacle is just the small icing.

Some examples.

The Lies, Slips, Bungles and Perjuries of Filip Mueller, Professional Witness of Auschwitz-Birkenau

Run back to the EG!!!

No replies!

Got it, so if no one responds within 3 minutes you win... you and your spam.
- James Mace

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Little Monstrous has been studiously reading but will admit to not knowing all the details on cyanide chemistry and cyanide concentrations in different wall.

Nnnnnnnooooooo, really????

OK, Monstrous. I'm working today so I'm going to let someone else play with you for a little while.
Lol even I admit I don't know everything, but I still have a basic reading of it. I still know more then he does.
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Monstrous wrote:

Some examples.

Run back to the EG!!!

No replies!

Make a point instead of posting spam. Tell us what you want to focus on, now that we have put chemistry more or less on the back burner. And answer the questions you've been avoiding since before you posted these links . ..

Return to “Holocaust Denial”