"they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Monstrous wrote:And a video by Fred A. Leuchter and Jim Rizoli!

https://codoh.com/library/document/4228/

A really Monstrous trifecta!


Uh, huh.

Monstrous, just to let you know, Rizoli is a clown who once told me that the US declared war on Germany. He also thinks the Einsatzgruppen PRECEEDED the Wehrmacht in the invasion of the USSR.

Also, Fred Leuchter is a fraud......oh and by the way, the self-styled "gas chamber expert" never serviced, built or designed a gas chamber that was actually built.

Here's an entire section on Mr. Leuchter:
http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/

BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/


Except that the devices themselves show up in an inventory:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150323222918/http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430331-inventory/

Oh, good gosh golly, maybe you should read Pressac's book before spouting off about it.

Here, it's free and I'm not sending you a link for an advert:

http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/

Monstrous searched in the HH on Pelt who stole from Pressac
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=22

Monstrous found this on page 135!:

"As far as the order of March 11, 1943, is concerned, there exists also
a document in which a footnote marked Jäh[rling] and Kir[schneck]
states that it concerned “4 Stck. kompl. Anlagen” (4 pcs. complete de-
vices). 212 The sketch has not been preserved. The term “framework of
narrow-gauge rail” indicates a metal framework made of rails as used in
the narrow gauge railways found throughout the camp. The fact that the
devices had a cage of wire-mesh could possibly mean that they were
somehow “suspended” from the suspension device and guided by the
guide-rail. These devices are reminiscent of the mobile carts in disinfes-
tation gas chambers, on which were hung the garments to be disinfest-
ed, somewhat similar to the design shown in document 7, but covered
with wire-mesh. In the original document dated March 11, 1943, the
framework mentioned above follows immediately the “angle-iron
guide-rail,” i.e. a guide-rail made up of a right-angled iron profile,
which obviously was used for introduction of the framework itself. The
“suspension device” reminds us in a surprising manner of the
“Drahtnetzeinschiebevorrichtungen” (see chapter 2.5.3.), but the simi-
larity is merely superficial, because only one single device was ordered
for Crematorium II, not four, whereas four were ordered for Crematori-
um III, although the inventory of this crematorium at the time when it
was handed over to the camp administration does not mention the pres-
ence of any “Drahtnetzeinschiebevorrichtungen” at all. It is instead
possible that M. Kula had been inspired by these devices when he in-
vented the story about the Zyklon B introduction devices."


The March 12 or 13 order is cited on page 134, explanation the same!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:17 pm

the narrow gauge railways found throughout the camp. The fact that the
devices had a cage of wire-mesh could possibly mean that they were
somehow “suspended” from the suspension device and guided by the
guide-rail. These devices are reminiscent of the mobile carts in disinfes-
tation gas chambers, on which were hung the garments to be disinfest-
ed, somewhat similar to the design shown in document 7, but covered
with wire-mesh. In the original document dated March 11, 1943, the
framework mentioned above follows immediately the “angle-iron
guide-rail,” i.e. a guide-rail made up of a right-angled iron profile,
which obviously was used for introduction of the framework itself.


Why would you disinfect clothes in a morgue, Monstrous?

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
the narrow gauge railways found throughout the camp. The fact that the
devices had a cage of wire-mesh could possibly mean that they were
somehow “suspended” from the suspension device and guided by the
guide-rail. These devices are reminiscent of the mobile carts in disinfes-
tation gas chambers, on which were hung the garments to be disinfest-
ed, somewhat similar to the design shown in document 7, but covered
with wire-mesh. In the original document dated March 11, 1943, the
framework mentioned above follows immediately the “angle-iron
guide-rail,” i.e. a guide-rail made up of a right-angled iron profile,
which obviously was used for introduction of the framework itself.


Why would you disinfect clothes in a morgue, Monstrous?

One would not! But using tons of something, then some small amounts will creep in everywhere. Or maybe they disinfested the morgues now and then, probably LOTS of lice there from the corpses!

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Monstrous understands why the Believers avoid the A and instead wants to discuss the EG since there were some real mass killings there.

Going to A it is Believer Vernichtung!

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
the narrow gauge railways found throughout the camp. The fact that the
devices had a cage of wire-mesh could possibly mean that they were
somehow “suspended” from the suspension device and guided by the
guide-rail. These devices are reminiscent of the mobile carts in disinfes-
tation gas chambers, on which were hung the garments to be disinfest-
ed, somewhat similar to the design shown in document 7, but covered
with wire-mesh. In the original document dated March 11, 1943, the
framework mentioned above follows immediately the “angle-iron
guide-rail,” i.e. a guide-rail made up of a right-angled iron profile,
which obviously was used for introduction of the framework itself.


Why would you disinfect clothes in a morgue, Monstrous?

One would not! But using tons of something, then some small amounts will creep in everywhere. Or maybe they disinfested the morgues now and then, probably LOTS of lice there from the corpses!


Except I just told you, lice desert the host when the host dies. Also, you do understand that morgues are cold for a reason, right? You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

Also, per the barracks, even if you did use ZB to fumigate morgues it wouldn't leave enough of a trace to show after 40 years, especially to surfaces exposed to the elements.

Monstrous, the Germans blew up the Kremas in Birkenau, leaving the remnants exposed to rain and snow. By the time Leuchter came and chipped away those interior areas were exposed to over 40 years of weather. Cyanide is water soluble, so a small amount would be washed away.

Think about that, Monstrous. Over 40 years of exposure and Leuchter still found traces.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Monstrous wrote:Monstrous understands why the Believers avoid the A and instead wants to discuss the EG since there were some real mass killings there.

Going to A it is Believer Vernichtung!


WTF are you talking about????

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AUSCHWITZ.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
the narrow gauge railways found throughout the camp. The fact that the
devices had a cage of wire-mesh could possibly mean that they were
somehow “suspended” from the suspension device and guided by the
guide-rail. These devices are reminiscent of the mobile carts in disinfes-
tation gas chambers, on which were hung the garments to be disinfest-
ed, somewhat similar to the design shown in document 7, but covered
with wire-mesh. In the original document dated March 11, 1943, the
framework mentioned above follows immediately the “angle-iron
guide-rail,” i.e. a guide-rail made up of a right-angled iron profile,
which obviously was used for introduction of the framework itself.


Why would you disinfect clothes in a morgue, Monstrous?

One would not! But using tons of something, then some small amounts will creep in everywhere. Or maybe they disinfested the morgues now and then, probably LOTS of lice there from the corpses!


Except I just told you, lice desert the host when the host dies. Also, you do understand that morgues are cold for a reason, right? You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

Also, per the barracks, even if you did use ZB to fumigate morgues it wouldn't leave enough of a trace to show after 40 years, especially to surfaces exposed to the elements.

Monstrous, the Germans blew up the Kremas in Birkenau, leaving the remnants exposed to rain and snow. By the time Leuchter came and chipped away those interior areas were exposed to over 40 years of weather. Cyanide is water soluble, so a small amount would be washed away.

Think about that, Monstrous. Over 40 years of exposure and Leuchter still found traces.

Disinfectants require removing all corpses, scrubbing everything, etc. Takes time and work. Zyklon B requires just throwing in a can, wait some hours, and come back.

The lice do not drop dead just because someone die. They live on for a while and search for new prey. The morgues must have been swarming with lice looking for a new host! Quite understandable if they threw in a can of Zyklon B now and then.

Cyanide penetrates the entire wall, discolorations can be seen even on the outside wall of disinfestation chambers subject to weather and rain, and does thus not wash away at all! That is just a stupid Believer myth.
Last edited by Monstrous on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17374
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:41 pm

It is remarkable. We started yet another thread to discuss Auschwitz. We are using it to chat merrily away about Auschwitz. People are making points, spelling out arguments, citing sources. And asshat, presumably to make himself feel good, posts that no one will talk about Auschwitz- Trumpian in his delusion, this one is.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17374
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Still no comment from asshat on the piece by Karmasyn on Reynouard's clownish inventions or on Romanov's discussion of the way a number of deniers tripped up on the % of unfit Jews at Auschwitz.

Discussion for asshat is spamming HH links and ignoring anything else.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17374
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

I am about to report this post! You say you remember this HH but Monstrous assured everyone that none of us has read these books so how can you remember what's in them? Bad boy!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/

No Believer is revisiting any of the arguments here...

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Auschwitz is a Believer killing ground!

Maybe time to retreat to the EG?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Monstrous wrote:Disinfectants require removing all corpses, scrubbing everything, etc. Takes time and work. Zyklon B requires just throwing in a can, wait some hours, and come back.


Except that ZB doesn't get rid of bacteria, genius. That's what causes outbreaks. If it was a morgue you would need to disinfect it regularly in order to prevent outbreaks.
Good grief.

The lice do not drop dead just because someone die. They live on for a while and search for new prey. The morgues must have been swarming with lice looking for a new host! Quite understandable if they threw in a can of Zyklon B now and then.


Except that lice are ectothermic (cold blooded) organisms and do not like the cold. The cold would make them sluggish and even kill them.
:banghead:

Cyanide penetrates the entire wall, discolorations can be seen even on the outside wall of disinfestation chambers subject to weather and rain, and does thus not wash away at all! That is just a stupid Believer myth.


It's about exposure and concentration, Monstrous. Those buildings were exposed to high levels of ZB for long periods of time. No one sprayed them out after use, unlike the Kremas in Birkenau where the Sonderkommando sprayed the gas chambers with water in order to get rid of biological material. So, yes, the cyanide leeched through the brick.

More information about ZB and the formation of Prussian Blue:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/auschwitz/cyanide/cyanide.002

Per the report, Prussian Blue is not actually that soluble.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"


Good {!#%@} God, it's another advert.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Monstrous wrote:Auschwitz is a Believer killing ground!

Maybe time to retreat to the EG?
Perhaps dumb {!#%@} could explain why the morgue 1 in both Krema has a heating system and a gas tight door?
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.


Sorry to blow that apart for you but cyanide itself IS water soluble, hosing down the chambers after use prevented the formation of Prussian Blue staining.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Disinfectants require removing all corpses, scrubbing everything, etc. Takes time and work. Zyklon B requires just throwing in a can, wait some hours, and come back.


Except that ZB doesn't get rid of bacteria, genius. That's what causes outbreaks. If it was a morgue you would need to disinfect it regularly in order to prevent outbreaks.
Good grief.

The lice do not drop dead just because someone die. They live on for a while and search for new prey. The morgues must have been swarming with lice looking for a new host! Quite understandable if they threw in a can of Zyklon B now and then.


Except that lice are ectothermic (cold blooded) organisms and do not like the cold. The cold would make them sluggish and even kill them.
:banghead:

Cyanide penetrates the entire wall, discolorations can be seen even on the outside wall of disinfestation chambers subject to weather and rain, and does thus not wash away at all! That is just a stupid Believer myth.


It's about exposure and concentration, Monstrous. Those buildings were exposed to high levels of ZB for long periods of time. No one sprayed them out after use, unlike the Kremas in Birkenau where the Sonderkommando sprayed the gas chambers with water in order to get rid of biological material. So, yes, the cyanide leeched through the brick.

More information about ZB and the formation of Prussian Blue:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/auschwitz/cyanide/cyanide.002

Per the report, Prussian Blue is not actually that soluble.

Swarming lice is quite different from non-moving bacteria. Probably a good idea to start disinfecting by killing the lice by using Zyklon B before removing the bodies and using cleaning chemicals.

The morgues in A did not have ice-cold temperatures, just slightly lower temperature due to being underground, if that.

Obviously the wall would have been hosed down in the morgues also when disinfecting.

Anyway, the hosing down argument is likely wrong also since dampness INCREASES cyanide penetration of walls.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.


Sorry to blow that apart for you but cyanide itself IS water soluble, hosing down the chambers after use prevented the formation of Prussian Blue staining.

If anything dampness increases cyanide penetration of walls.

If a little hosing removed cyanide, why then do not decades of rain do that?

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Auschwitz is a Believer killing ground!

Maybe time to retreat to the EG?
Perhaps dumb {!#%@} could explain why the morgue 1 in both Krema has a heating system and a gas tight door?

Not sure what you are talking about but Morgue 1 of Crematorium II, which is rather intact, does not have holes, heating, or sturdy doors...

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/

No Believer is revisiting any of the arguments here...


I already did.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Auschwitz is a Believer killing ground!

Maybe time to retreat to the EG?
Perhaps dumb {!#%@} could explain why the morgue 1 in both Krema has a heating system and a gas tight door?

Not sure what you are talking about but Morgue 1 of Crematorium II, which is rather intact, does not have holes, heating, or sturdy doors...


The Germans dismantled the Kremas and blew them up, Monstrous. They salvaged the doors and the heaters. The holes are there, see:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27820

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.
perhaps the moron doesn't understand that large concentrations of Carbon dioxide would hurt cyanide build up and hosing the room down as well would also hurt the amount of residue. The whole concept is that it provents the build up of Prussian Blue which it's own formation has yet to be explained.

However HCN itself it's water soluble.

TABLE VII. RESULTS OF EXAMINATION CONCERNING THE EFFECT OF
WATER UPON THE CONCENTRATION OF CYANIDE IONS IN PLASTER

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sample Initial concentration Concentration after
flushing with water
(CN~ in ug/kg) (CN~ in ug/kg) Loss, in %
----------------------------------------------------------------
I 160 28 82.5
II 1200 112 90.7
----------------------------------------------------------------


Although cyanide is a stable compound. It's compounds are not impervious to the effects of 45 years worth of exposure or being washed right after a gassing. We also have vast differences between the gassing of humans and lice.

With the gassing of humans you are looking at limits of 500 to 2000 ppm's killing people in a period of 10 minutes at temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius and ventilation took around 15 minutes.

While disinfection would be exposing the walls for periods of 12 to 18 hours at 30 degrees Celsius meaning the walls were impregnated with hot HCN for period of at least 12 hours at limits of 16,000 ppm.

This in itself should tell you something.

If you are using the Prussian Blue / Cyanide level argument still then you have proven a useless idiot especially considering that even Germar Rudolf has stated that the whole argument has no value and cannot prove or disprove the Holocaust happened.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/

No Believer is revisiting any of the arguments here...


I already did.

Did not.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:BTW, Monstrous, Leuchter actually found cyanide traces in the samples he illegally obtained from the Kremas at Auschwitz. He found them even after he lied to the company that tested them and the wrong tests were conducted.

Some insignificant traces in some samples in a camp that used many TONS of Zyklon B for disinfection! How surprising!


Uh, no, Monstrous. The Poles went back and tested the barracks for traces of ZB (they were fumigated with ZB during typhus outbreaks) and found no traces.

You don't use ZB in morgues, genius. Lice desert their host when the host die. You use disinfectants to clean morgues.

The Poles produced two reports, the first (censored) supported the revisionists, so they went back and produced a technically flawed one instead, guaranteed to produce the "right"results.



:rotfl:

Proof of that, please.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php ... page_id=18

The chapter "Polish Pseudo-Scientists"
Lol I remember this one, sorry to tell you monstrous but Germars argument it's very convincing especially when the polish test showed that CO2 levels would at 10% after a short period inside the chamber. These chambers were also hosed down, so sorry to hurt your feelings but he's debunked nothing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but hosing down does not help, even decades of rain and weather exposure do not remove cyanide discolorations.


Sorry to blow that apart for you but cyanide itself IS water soluble, hosing down the chambers after use prevented the formation of Prussian Blue staining.

If anything dampness increases cyanide penetration of walls.

If a little hosing removed cyanide, why then do not decades of rain do that?


Because the initial concentration was high enough to leave some traces, not all of the chamber was hosed down completely and some areas of the ruins were sheltered enough to leave traces.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/

No Believer is revisiting any of the arguments here...


I already did.

Did not.


Did to.

:rotfl:

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:52 pm

German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.

Believers are citing old claims, ignoring that they have been answered...

Also ignoring the many new/revised HH with new/revised Believer arguments, never answered....

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Monstrous wrote:German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.
Then maybe you could actually produce these responses, instead of just stating that he 'debunked' these things. Last time I remember reading Auschwitz Lies he stated that some of the acids mentioned by the polish study were not easily formed. He also criticized their methods but Rudolfs model and methods have been severely challenged by Richard Greens own postings on theses matters.

Believers are citing old claims, ignoring that they have been answered.
Lol last time I checked an actual test is more valuable then Rudolfs word, but since it's such a strong argument you should post it here.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.
Then maybe you could actually produce these responses, instead of just stating that he 'debunked' these things. Last time I remember reading Auschwitz Lies he stated that some of the acids mentioned by the polish study were not easily formed. He also criticized their methods but Rudolfs model and methods have been severely challenged by Richard Greens own postings on theses matters.

Rudolf has responded to Green in his various revised books and new articles. Green has not responded back.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.
Then maybe you could actually produce these responses, instead of just stating that he 'debunked' these things. Last time I remember reading Auschwitz Lies he stated that some of the acids mentioned by the polish study were not easily formed. He also criticized their methods but Rudolfs model and methods have been severely challenged by Richard Greens own postings on theses matters.[quote/][quote/]
Rudolf has responded to Green in his various revised books and new articles. Green has not responded back.


I think it's due to the fact that Richard Green has better things to do with his time.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Denying-History » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.
Then maybe you could actually produce these responses, instead of just stating that he 'debunked' these things. Last time I remember reading Auschwitz Lies he stated that some of the acids mentioned by the polish study were not easily formed. He also criticized their methods but Rudolfs model and methods have been severely challenged by Richard Greens own postings on theses matters.

Rudolf has responded to Green in his various revised books and new articles. Green has not responded aback.


Fixing "Monstrouses" monstrosity of an attempt at quoting.

As I stated before, maybe if these arguments are so convincing you should post them here instead of making claims.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17374
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Another devastating blow to the false Believers!

Fresh from IH and Germar Rudolf!

"Kula’s Columns Revisited"

https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/

No Believer is revisiting any of the arguments here...


I already did.

Did not.

I think your application for Rodoh membership will be accepted. This is a perfect impression of Werd replying to Nessie, or vice versa. Congratulations.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: "they never discuss Auschwitz. Probably because it is so obviously a hoax."

Postby Monstrous » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Monstrous wrote:German Rudolf has replied to the various denier fallacies regarding cyanide concentration, carbon dioxide, and so on. He has not been answered.
Then maybe you could actually produce these responses, instead of just stating that he 'debunked' these things. Last time I remember reading Auschwitz Lies he stated that some of the acids mentioned by the polish study were not easily formed. He also criticized their methods but Rudolfs model and methods have been severely challenged by Richard Greens own postings on theses matters.

Rudolf has responded to Green in his various revised books and new articles. Green has not responded aback.


Fixing "Monstrouses" monstrosity of an attempt at quoting.

As I stated before, maybe if these arguments are so convincing you should post them here instead of making claims.

Why, they are in his books and articles. Also, rather technical, both sides...

This is easier to discuss:
https://codoh.com/library/document/4215/


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest