It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:24 am

TJrandom wrote:A day without NK... cool! Not so cool that a person died and others were injured.

Word has it the NK scare was based on one apparently as of yet unsupported claim about the mini nukes that's made every few years. Could be, might not be. Threats of "hitting Guam and US soil" also are nothing new.

Of course in the hands of our fearless cheater, the issue turned into something very and greatly bigly special...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:CNN reports that eyewitnesses say the driver backed his car into position up the street from the counter-marchers, sat and waited, then gunned the engine and sped down the street, traveling at perhaps 50 mph. Perhaps he was afraid - that he wouldn't hit enough counter-protesters.

The only person afraid is Fish/Ian... sad, impotent keyboard warrior whose Valhalla will come shitting himself to death on the can like Elvis.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
TJrandom wrote:A day without NK... cool! Not so cool that a person died and others were injured.

Word has it the NK scare was based on one apparently as of yet unsupported claim about the mini nukes that's made every few years. Could be, might not be. Threats of "hitting Guam and US soil" also are nothing new.

Of course in the hands of our fearless cheater, the issue turned into something very and greatly bigly special...

This is an excellent point. The miniaturization is a development which US intelligence was said in WaPo to have learned about over a month ago IIRC but which was reported this past week: nothing changed in the real world last week, except a leak. So either the news getting out tweaked Trump - or the news leak gave him what he thought to be an opportunity - or he was watching TV and tweeting during the intelligence briefings a month or so ago and only just found out from WaPo.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:51 am

I'm suspecting very sneaky leaks to Faux and WaPo...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 am

"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:(They also released the booking mug shot of James Alex Fields, Jr - I'll spare you guys the unpleasant moment...)

anybody who is curious can find the mug shot in the link I posted above . . . if you click the link, he will practically jump out at you . . . surprising that there aren't reports on his FB page or other doings yet . . .

No one's found a FB page or anything else yet. People are hunting for it.

Somewhere I saw a voter registration card - Republican.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 am

‘The empathy is overwhelming’... Response to the tepid condolences in today's death(s) from the whiter than White House by @eugengu: Best regards is something you say to someone with a bone spur, not to the victims of white nationalist terrorism. Thanks, Dr Gu
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 am

scrmbldggs wrote:(They also released the booking mug shot of James Alex Fields, Jr - I'll spare you guys the unpleasant moment...)

Homeboy needs to step up the cardio and lay off the Cesar "Salad".

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:all the young dudes

LOL. To be fair, Richard Spencer's entourage are a lot creepier than that - they all seem to look like terrifying Nazi clones with {!#%@} haircuts. These guys are the keyboard manning Landsers I guess. :lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 am

scrmbldggs wrote:‘That’s just not reality’: Sociologist says liberals and conservatives are far from ‘equally violent’

(StatMech: "anybody who is curious can find the mug shot in the link I posted above . . . " - umm, they just plastered his gourd onto the banner at the top of that^ page - enjoy. :?)

I would not use the term "conservative" to refer to these people, as they explicitly reject mainstream conservatism. Could you picture John Luckas or George Will doing something like that? Hell no!

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:30 am

Ex-CIA agent rips GOP for its cowardice on racism...

...Republican leaders tend not to speak out against racism in America, unless it’s some disastrous situation like this, and then they come out.”

...“The reason why they don’t do that — and I know because i’ve been a part of it, I’ve seen it myself — is that there’s a taboo within the Republican Party about attacking racism in America… There is an element of the Republican base that is racist, and our leaders are afraid to stand up to them because, if they do so, they’ll be criticized, and they’ll potentially lose votes.”

He concluded, “So they don’t do it, but that’s not public service, that’s self-service.”
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Ex-CIA agent rips GOP for its cowardice on racism...

...Republican leaders tend not to speak out against racism in America, unless it’s some disastrous situation like this, and then they come out.”

...“The reason why they don’t do that — and I know because i’ve been a part of it, I’ve seen it myself — is that there’s a taboo within the Republican Party about attacking racism in America… There is an element of the Republican base that is racist, and our leaders are afraid to stand up to them because, if they do so, they’ll be criticized, and they’ll potentially lose votes.”

He concluded, “So they don’t do it, but that’s not public service, that’s self-service.”

Er, no genius this CIA dude. That's been a self-evident truth since before my father was born....

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 am

^Still good to be said out loud and in public, no.
Hi, Io the lurker.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am

@ Gord

:lol: Ah, good old Many Historians. I think they are married to Everyone S. Saying... :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 am

Ian Hazard wrote: [...] am I right? — or am I crazy?"

No, you're just a little stupid boy who thinks he lives in the 21st century but in fact lives in the Middle Ages, still believing in the Protocols of Elder of Zion stuff.
You're an irrational superstitious medieval hatemonger idiot twerp and brainless moron who makes 'Jews-lists' (I think we were done with the 'Jews-lists' since May 1945 but, God, stupidity is hard to kill) and who believe in conspiracy theories because he has to blame someone else for his own failures. Oh, the Jews, (((they))) want to control me, (((they))) don't let me become some guy with a little value because they hate me, (((they))) are behind everything and I will not be free until I'll exterminate them to the last.

And you're a double stupid because you can't even come with some of this garbage stuff of your own. You have to copy some other primitive's texts and posting the whole of them, from start to end (By the way, since when the Skeptics Forum can be a base for spreading National Vanguard propaganda junk?)

Do you also believe that the Jews steal children and drink their blood during Passover?
What's next, Obama went to Greece and Peru because these are the places where human sacrifices still take place?

Come on, now, how can you believe all these nonsense of the Protocols of Elders of Zion, Jews want to take over the world, Jews are behind everything, Jews make plots all day and all night to exterminate all the others and gain money and all this garbage.
Open your eyes and look at reality. We're in the 21st century with all these sources of information, you have to use them.
Find out, Jews in eastern Europe live in full poverty, if it wasn't for the humanitarian aid, they will be dead.
In Greece, the 5.500 Jews got hit by the crisis and they can't even afford print their magazine, which it has been published since 1977, and now they give it only on-line. Yes, the 'powerful tycoons Jews' don't have the money to print a magazine.
And so many other examples.
And first of all, Jews who rule the world for centuries couldn't have a state of their own, and they managed it only in 1948. And when they declared it, they even didn't have guns to support it, and they have to smuggle a few from Czechoslovakia or whatever, in secret. The 'imperialists colonialists' zionists who can't even land their people in Israel's ports and didn't have weapons.
Wow!!

Somebody tricky shows you a list with Jewish names in CNN, or in Hollywood or the media or the Forbes magazine or the donators to US parties, and you believe him, with no facts-checking because you hate the Jews from the start and you just look for excuses to hate them more. You don't need proof from this CNN names poster, you're sure from the beginning that Jews are behind everything. You just need more lies to legitimize your lies.

Do you want to know a real secret?

Yes, Jews are doing well with all professions need intellectual skills, but not because father Rothschild told his sons go conquer financially the world. But because Jews invest too much in education. During centuries, both before and after the Middle Ages, Jews weren't allowed to own land and they were forbidden from certain professions. So they have to choose professions that need intellectual skills, as well as in the exchanging money business. This is why newly born young Israel today is from the first country in innovations. Because Jews consider education a great virtue for their children.

These are simple facts that anyone can find if he wants to look at reality, and not filling his brain vacuums with hate and nonsense.

Even George Soros, the classic textbook stereotype of 'the Jew Elder of Zion for world domination', do you know that Zionists and friends of Israel don't like him at all because he gives financial aid and lots of money only to pro-Palestinian and anti-Zionist organizations and NGOs? Not a cent to Jewish Zionist organizations.

How can you explain all these?
You can't.
That's why you dive more and more in the conspiracies theories. Only with conspiracies as 'arguments' you antisemites can explain the troubling reality that drives you crazy.

All these garbage about 'Jewish super-power' can't be backed up by data and evidence and proof. They are pure speculations, opinions, interpretations with suspicions and a little statistics with manipulation (as all know, with statistics you can prove anything you want). Which all at the bottom line end up again as speculations and stupid lies.
But they all can be explained as for 'why do such things happen?':
Hate.
Antisemitism.

I don't need this, gimme a break, you are believer of {!#%@} absurd lies, and you dare to think that I would consider people like you equal serious interlocutors.

F**k off, Ian. You're a savage. Go back to the Middle Ages, what are you doing here?
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 am

If you want to find something with a huge disproportionate number of Jews, it's Nobel Prizes -
conspiracy is the only way to explain that, right?
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Trump, racist scumbag, Nazi apologist: “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides.”

Josh Marshall:
Our sense of reality has been warped. People who refuse to condemn nazis and white supremacists even in the most clear-cut cases – again and again, month after month and year after year – do so because they support those people. This may sound extreme but it is obvious. We are like a woman who can’t admit her husband is an abuser. ‘I provoked him.’ ‘He’s got stress at work.’ ‘It was just one time.’ ‘He said he was sorry.’ You want to shake someone like this to open their eyes and see the reality of the situation. But living with someone with a damaged psyche has in turn damaged them. It is hard to emerge from.

Trump refuses to condemn these people because he recognizes them as supporters and he supports them. That’s the truth. Anything else is denial.

How can this even surprise us? His top advisor ran the publication that courted and popularized the beliefs and actions of these same people. It’s all out in the open. Don’t ask why he can’t condemn them. We know.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 pm

discussion of police tactics in Charlottesville, the biggest question being why no effort was made to separate the fascists from the others who came out in counter-protest.

Josh again: "Bad Hombre"

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:49 pm

photo of the killer, James Alex Fields, Jr. (left in image) at the Unite the Right rally, marching with Vanguard America, decked out in Nazi wannabe gear, which in his case seems to constitute an archaic looking shield decorated with two rolling pins - presumably in support of Aryan baking. Vanguard America says they were just handing out their gear to people and Fields is not one of the VA entourage. This should convince people that it is a shocking coincidence that Fields wound up dressed like the young cretins he marched with.

The 20 year old's mommy thought that the alt-right rally her son said he was going to had something to do with Trump. According to an AP report, mommy said, "He had an African-American friend, so . . ."

Buzzfeed backgrounder on the Nazi perp. Pepe posting type.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: He Who Usually Means Well

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:STOP THE FRIGGING COUNTING!!

x2 it only accepts the rules of their putrid game

I disagree. Ian alleged Jewish domination and control of Senate and Congress. I proved him wrong.

You certainly did, and I thank you for it. My post is just aimed in general (and particularly at Ian), saying that we need to stop paying attention to these things if this country is ever going to be civilized.
"A general conversion among the boys was once effected by the late excellent Mr. Fletcher: one poor boy only excepted, who unfortunately resisted the influence of the Holy Spirit, for which he was severely flogged; which did not fail of the desired effect, and impressed proper notions of religion on his mind."

James Lackington, Memoirs of the First Forty-five Years of the Life of James Lackington, the Present Bookseller

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:I would not use the term "conservative" to refer to these people, as they explicitly reject mainstream conservatism. Could you picture John Luckas or George Will doing something like that? Hell no!

What a crock. Frankly. "Conservatives" in the Republican party 1) coalesced around the racist "southern strategy" picking up where unreconstructed racists and even the Klan left off and for decades have flirted with and used 2) far right loons with Nazi sympathies (hell, Joe McCarthy was a Republican) and 3) overt racists. Usually they are smart enough to give themselves political cover with brave sounding denunciations of the Klan and the like, even if they continue their work in what they consider a more palatable form. The emergence of the WN in recent years is tied up with this sorry history of conservatism and Republicanism, not a simple derivative or epiphenomenon of it but part of it. Ted Cruz and Mike Hucklechuckle and the rest seem to be a tad upset with Trump today not over playing footsie with racists but over Trump's blowing their cover.

So I can imagine any number of conservatives providing rhetorical cover for crude racism and using racists and racist tropes (Willie Horton, anyone?), as Reagan did so easily (long live the welfare queen!) and as other Republicans have done as a core part of what they're about. Because I've seen them do it - and I've seen the bulk of these conservatives support Trump too. They also need to answer for this, as Balmoral posted above in relation to the CIA guy's "brave" words.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Please, everyone, pray for me. I am going to you-know-where today and y'all-know-what happens there, nightly.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 pm

another photo of the killer in Charlottesville, uniformed like his droogs and ready for kick-ass:

#sopanicked

and more background on the fascist group Vanguard America, its origins, and the killer; it needs to be said that the game which Trump is playing (yesterday slurring the victims of this terror attack as equivalent to those agitating for a racist nation and white ethnostate) is very dangerous - many of us have posted in this subforum about the danger of Trumpism degenerating into what happened in Charlottesville

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Homeboy needs to step up the cardio and lay off the Cesar "Salad".

so what? he {!#%@} ran peaceful protesters down using his car as a weapon, killing one of them and critically injuring five others, and we are supposed to worry that he doesn't look like Goebbels?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm

WH spokesperson Tom Bossert today, continuing the administration's wink-and-nod policy on WN: “The President not only condemned the violence, and stood up at a time and a moment when calm was necessary, and didn’t dignify the names of these groups of people . . ."

Rich irony alert. No dignifying such people for this prez?

DJT 9 October 2016: "These are radical Islamic terrorists and she [Clinton] won't even mention the word, and nor will President Obama. He won't use the term ‘radical Islamic terrorism'."

DJT 16 June 2016: "Hillary Clinton – who has been forced to say the words today after policies she supports have caused us so much damage – still has no clue what radical Islam is, and won’t speak honestly about what it is."

DJT same speech: "Many of the principles of radical Islam are incompatible with Western values and institutions. Radical Islam is anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-American. If we want to protect the quality of life for all Americans – women and children, gay and straight, Jews and Christians and all people – then we need to tell the truth about radical Islam."

DJT 25 September 2016 : "They [analysts and experts] want to go in and they just don't want to say that because that offends some people, including our president. They don't want to mention the term radical Islamic terrorism under any circumstance, including Hillary Clinton. . . . This is radical Islamic terrorism. It has to be dealt with sharply, it's the only language that they're going to understand, and this problem that we have now is only going to get worse with weak leadership."

Anybody who expects even minimal decency and honesty from this president, or who accepts any coerced "I condemn, ok, I condemn" he has to spit out, has eyes closed tight.

(And, btw, McMaster? He told NBC News it “ought to be clear to all Americans” that Trump's generic/nationalist rhetoric was meant to include WN in its bland, "many sides" condemnation of hate. Scummy apologist, once again. This lot . . . there are no words.)
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Considering his past and usual rhetoric on "hate", his "condemning tweet" seems to say stop resisting and join my troops... be American!

That's what you get from someone who's been out of touch with the real world for too long. Such easy picking for the evil that loves a trained monkey in high places.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:36 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Considering his past and usual rhetoric on "hate", his "condemning tweet" seems to say stop resisting and join my troops... be American!

Explicitly as explained by Josh Marshall here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/hes-one-of-them

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 pm

"Let’s stop pretending." - that's important. It needs to be fully recognized and known, not downplayed and/or hidden like last year. Granted, there are many who have little knowledge of their movement, it just wasn't on their radar, but theirs were many of the votes missing or going to third parties that would have prevented this atrocity.
Hi, Io the lurker.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:02 pm

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster:

Violence At Charlottesville White Nationalist Rally Was ‘Terrorism’

Sen Cory Gardner (R-CO) yesterday:

“I think the President needs to step up today and say what it is and call it for what it is. It’s evil, it’s white nationalism, it’s bigotry and it’s unacceptable,” he added. “And if he doesn’t do that, then we can continue to answer the question of why.”

Sheriff Clarke:

Lauds ‘Very Presidential’ Statement On White Nationalist Rally...praised President Donald Trump for not taking “sides” in his response to violence at a white nationalist rally.

:|
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sheriff Clarke:

Lauds ‘Very Presidential’ Statement On White Nationalist Rally...praised President Donald Trump for not taking “sides” in his response to violence at a white nationalist rally.

:|

Of course Clarke spins it this way....he knows who the president considers the real enemy.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 pm

:heh:
Hi, Io the lurker.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:00 pm

In case anyone was still wondering: these are the Deplorables Clinton was talking about.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:18 pm

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Trump TV Ad Attacks Democrats, Media As ‘The President’s Enemies’

...who are “obstructing” Trump’s agenda....“The President’s enemies don’t want him to succeed,”...“But Americans are saying... let's run them over with a car.
Hi, Io the lurker.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:20 pm

WTF? Why is the mooch even being granted hometown newspaper space? I thought he had become a gardener... Maybe he got some beer money for his efforts. :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Trump TV Ad Attacks Democrats, Media As ‘The President’s Enemies’

...who are “obstructing” Trump’s agenda....“The President’s enemies don’t want him to succeed,”...“But Americans are saying... let's run them over with a car.

So many white people in that ad....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:29 pm

TJrandom wrote:

WTF? Why is the mooch even being granted hometown newspaper space? I thought he had become a gardener... Maybe he got some beer money for his efforts. :lol:

LOL, hey, he's got time on his hands.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”