It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 pm

An agitated Trumpy hittin' the road.
What could possibly go wrong???
:rotfl:

Anyone wondering how often often he's going to mention the greatest electoral victory in the history of mankind followed by the largest Inauguration in the history of the universe??

:pc:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 pm

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off. I’m not under investigation.”

Blowing off steam with some buddies, smoking ganja and listening to tunes. Bragging on how he got Rod R to render the investigation harmless?

Something really needs to be done.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:An agitated Trumpy hittin' the road.

Anyone wondering how often often he's going to mention the greatest electoral victory in the history of mankind followed by the largest Inauguration in the history of the universe??

I read that foreign officials have been briefed to mention those things for him, to soften him up. Not kidding.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 pm

WaPo:
The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

The revelation comes as the investigation also appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the people said.

The sources emphasized that investigators remain keenly interested in people who previously wielded influence in the Trump campaign and administration but are no longer part of it, including former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Names? Jared is close to the president, for starters . . .

By the way. Not a joke. Click the link. It's right there.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Egad.

The only thing I've actually understood in the entire thread. But I'll go on trying.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Every day at about 4 pm Central time both the NY Times and the Washington Post drop bombshells on the White House. It restores my faith in the fake media.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Blowing off steam with some buddies . . .

Or like a penny-ante hitman telling the tale of whacking some asswipe? What's clear is that Comey was a nuisance, and Trump wanted his associates to know he'd been taken care of. I'm gobsmacked. Again.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:An agitated Trumpy hittin' the road.

I read that foreign officials have been briefed to mention those things for him, to soften him up. Not kidding.

That is.....pathetic? Yes, that's the appropriate word. Pathetic.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Tillerson? We also know, 'cuz he lied about it when asked by Al Franken (who used to be funny), it could be Sessions.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Report: Trump Told His Advisers He Favors Move To Sabotage Obamacare

At this point, someone should take his toys away from him.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Starting to see erosion of Republican support for Trump in IPSOS/Reuters polling. "The decline in support from Republicans appears to be a primary reason why Trump's overall approval rating is now at the lowest level since he took office."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Kind of same question on McCarthy-Ryan leak: who saw the notes of Trump's victory party with Lavrov and Kislyak? Man, this {!#%@} has enemies, and man are those enemies talking . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 pm

And McClatchy: "Investigators into Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential elections are now also probing whether White House officials have engaged in a cover-up, according to members of Congress who were briefed Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein."

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Kind of same question on McCarthy-Ryan leak: who saw the notes of Trump's victory party with Lavrov and Kislyak?..

Um, these?

scrmbldggs wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:...the Beckel story you linked to now has a crawl saying that Trump told the Russians that firing Comey had "taken the pressure off him."...

...according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Didn't think this day would go by without a little drama...

ETA
Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trump’s comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion...

...and Spicey confirmed...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 pm

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Report: Trump Told His Advisers He Favors Move To Sabotage Obamacare

At this point, someone should take his toys away from him.

One has to wonder how much of that is based on lower approval ratings and "payback"...

...and, uh-oh, vicious tweet(s) about steamboating and attention grabbing following... (unless he thinks he's found another scapegoat :heh:)

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Comey to testify before Congress, under oath, after Memorial Day.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Image

Any guesses as to what Mr. Meatloaf & Mash is going to when they serve him up Lamb Gonads en Croquette?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Has to be Kushner. That is the best news in days It has to be Kushner.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Has to be Kushner. That is the best news in days It has to be Kushner.

Yup....

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm

And it could be financial, too.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Xcalibur wrote:

Any guesses as to what Mr. Meatloaf & Mash is going to when they serve him up Lamb Gonads en Croquette?

You laugh but . . . "When President Donald Trump sits down for dinner in Saudi Arabia, caterers have ensured that his favorite meal – steak with a side of ketchup – will be offered alongside the traditional local cuisine."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/presi ... oad-travel

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:And it could be financial, too.

It's defo financial....

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Yeah the WaPo story - I reread it - doesn't mention "collusion," just that "The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest . . ."

It will be so enjoyable to watch Trump cut Jared loose to save his own fat ass.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Yeah the WaPo story - I reread it - doesn't mention "collusion," just that "The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest . . ."

Be interesting to know if Ivanka's recent MIA status has to do with this... or just bad book reviews :lol:
Last edited by Xcalibur on Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Oh noes. He's defecting!

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Yeah the WaPo story - I reread it - doesn't mention "collusion," just that "The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest . . ."

Be interesting to know if Ivanka's recent MIA status has to do with this... or just bad book reviews :lol:

Why not his little wife herself? (who's BFF is rumored to be Puties GF) :paper:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:32 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

I did not know that.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Xcalibur wrote:

You laugh but . . . "When President Donald Trump sits down for dinner in Saudi Arabia, caterers have ensured that his favorite meal – steak with a side of ketchup – will be offered alongside the traditional local cuisine."

That's just vile.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

That's just vile.

Pedestrian to the bitter end :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:46 pm

"Follow the big mouth."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 19, 2017 11:50 pm

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Xcalibur wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

I did not know that.

Snoped rumors

ETA But wouldn't he who dealt/deals with cyber critters be another likely suspect?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

That's just vile.

To be fair, the Reagan WH did define ketchup as a "vegetable"... :roll:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 am

True dat. LOL.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:"Follow the big mouth."

Sounds like a species of fish....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:09 am

Xcalibur wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:"Follow the big mouth."

Sounds like a species of fish....

That you would serve with ketchup????

:lol:

Return to “Holocaust Denial”