It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: I do think, if you look at poll averages, there's finally a discernible trend showing modest improvement for Trump.

Yes. I ascribe it purely to weariness with the whole scene. People have become numb to his outrages, and nothing can do him any further harm. At least not until Mueller's work is done. We'll see, if we ever get to that point.

Elections, not Mueller, elections. My two cents. Expectations that Mueller will change the political dynamics or drive a change in Trump's fortune strike me as the great empty hope of the Democrats.

For one thing, Mueller is most unlikely to indict Trump; most legal observers believe he will follow long-time DOJ guidance on that. So - thing two - Mueller will file a perhaps damning series of reports, best case having them forwarded to the speaker of the House sometime this summer. Paul Ryan's final assignment - thing three - will be to tsk-tsk about the malfeasance and crimes described in Mueller's reports as a cover for making sure nothing comes of the damning information about Trump in Mueller's reports. Thing four is the Senate, impervious to a 2/3 vote should impeachment charges from the House somehow, ever reach that august body.

Public opinion re: Mueller's report and Ryan's blocking action will split along the already baked-in cleavage of opinion.

So I think that Trump is likely safe from Mueller. That leaves the midterms and 2020. Both uphill battles. But where this will be fought out and decided, for now.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: I do think, if you look at poll averages, there's finally a discernible trend showing modest improvement for Trump.

Yes. I ascribe it purely to weariness with the whole scene. People have become numb to his outrages, and nothing can do him any further harm. At least not until Mueller's work is done. We'll see, if we ever get to that point.

My impression is that this is because his policies have had some success. Probably none of his direct doing but we have China agreeing to lower its own tariffs. Koreas are having peace talks. It could well be that rattling the status quo does shake things up. A few good outcomes....all that is needed is to avoid WW3?

Also....the opposition to Trump, ie Mueller is facing withering and valid critique for his politicization regarding Hilary. BUT....YES....the positive spin that is being applied is taking place with a huge does of weariness: "a lowering of the bar." What is really horrible is the next slimeball President in Office with more skill will be able to do much more damage....
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:46 pm

At this time in the investigation, Nixon's numbers were much better than Trump's are now.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Interesting words from Douchowitz on Brian Stelter's 'Reliable Sources', who (paraphrased) thinks the greatest danger to Dumpy comes from his "pre-presidential private life"/investigation thereof/possible testifying and mentions Cohen but I think he means Dumpy when he added "we have no idea what will be found" and "he doesn't have the same kind of constitutional defense...if they find material, also he's vulnerable because if they find material and they can go after him for state charges, and he can't pardon in state charges..."

So misusing the pardon power would be a splendid defense in his view, if it is possible to do so? :blink:

Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:09 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:

My impression is that this is because his policies have had some success. Probably none of his direct doing but we have China agreeing to lower its own tariffs. Koreas are having peace talks. It could well be that rattling the status quo does shake things up. A few good outcomes....all that is needed is to avoid WW3?

Also....the opposition to Trump, ie Mueller is facing withering and valid critique for his politicization regarding Hilary. BUT....YES....the positive spin that is being applied is taking place with a huge does of weariness: "a lowering of the bar." What is really horrible is the next slimeball President in Office with more skill will be able to do much more damage....

"Mueller is facing withering and valid critique for his politicization regarding Hilary"

Is it possible you meant Comey?

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:18 pm

It might make it much easier (and less avoidable) for Republicans to support impeaching Trump if the charges refer to crimes committed before the election.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 pm

These days, they have adopted a very stubborn "don't ever admit to being wrong" stance. They might not be able to admit having supported the worst candidate in history. (Even tho he might find that description flattering...)

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Looks like they got what they voted for.

But when will they finally realize it? My Trump-supporting neighbor, who is college-educated and formerly taught history in high school, is just appalled at the violence being perpetrated by the Left. He doesn't notice the myriad examples of murderous violence against Muslims in the US, or even people like Hindus, Sikhs, and Christian Arabs who get mistaken for Muslims by trigger-happy, hate-filled bigots. And he doesn't notice that the Oval Office now serves the only President in living memory who repeatedly incited violence on the part of his followers and the police. I hope Trump's support will soon be down to this guy and Sean Hannity and maybe Lou Dobbs, but this is a very faint hope.

I think you are right, purely partisan supporters will continue to support the great leader. However, I find them unimportant at this point. What is important is keeping Democratic supporters from getting lazy heading into the midterms and the general election in 2020. This is also a slap in the face for those independents who stayed home or loftily voted for a third party candidate in 2016 because they thought Clinton had it in the bag.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:33 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:These days, they have adopted a very stubborn "don't ever admit to being wrong" stance. They might not be able to admit having supported the worst candidate in history. (Even tho he might find that description flattering...)

I do see them holding the fort: if Trump goes down, the party itself unravels and their whole project of upward redistribution stalls.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I think you are right, purely partisan supporters will continue to support the great leader. However, I find them unimportant at this point. What is important is keeping Democratic supporters from getting lazy heading into the midterms and the general election in 2020. This is also a slap in the face for those independents who stayed home or loftily voted for a third party candidate in 2016 because they thought Clinton had it in the bag.

And winning a higher % of independents who broke for Trump, attracting non-voting millennials and other groups unlikely to favor Trump, and capturing - or depressing - some of those wavering suburban Republicans who wound up voting Trump in '16.

I mention these things because they imply broad - almost "popular front" - tactics, not "infantile leftism."

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:...because they thought Clinton had it in the bag.

That's the pickle Comey described finding himself in. And considering his inside knowledge, I'd find it plausible that he also (along with the others in the know) didn't want to give the appearance of 'a candidate supported by the system while working against another'. I bet he never imagined that team Dump would do their anticipated thing along with the GOP while in office...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:

That's the pickle Comey described finding himself in. And considering his inside knowledge, I'd find it plausible that he also (along with the others in the know) didn't want to give the appearance of 'a candidate supported by the system while working against another'. I bet he never imagined that team Dump would do their anticipated thing along with the GOP while in office...

Which in a way is an admission of a real transgression on his part: political calculus is not to enter into criminal charges (cf southern district of NY court in the Michael Cohen matter) - and he didn't "read" the situation very well; also, the October surprise was a double whammy in that for a 2nd time he publicized information about a criminal investigation outside DOJ protocol to Clinton's detriment - AND at the same time he was concealing the investigation into Russia's election interference. Which makes his holier-than-thou, "neutral" stance disingenuous, as he seemed to have little trouble giving the appearance, and substance, of implicitly favoring a Republican candidate against the Democratic candidate.

If Comey hadn't screwed Clinton in July, he wouldn't have been in a pickle, as he saw it, in October.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:54 pm

I just hope that a whole row of people will learn from the many mistakes made. And have a chance to implement their knowledge positively...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Fat chance, Bloatus thinks - and his followers do, too, no doubt - that Comey deserves jail time for seeking a job with Clinton!!! Not much learning happening there . . .

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 pm

I wonder what will happen when he learns that they aren't as much pro Trump as they are against those things he trashes. (And for those things he promised after figuring out what it is they want.)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:..."Mueller is facing withering and valid critique for his politicization regarding Hilary"

Is it possible you meant Comey?

Yes.....thanks.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

Which in a way is an admission of a real transgression on his part: political calculus is not to enter into criminal charges (cf southern district of NY court in the Michael Cohen matter) - and he didn't "read" the situation very well; also, the October surprise was a double whammy in that for a 2nd time he publicized information about a criminal investigation outside DOJ protocol to Clinton's detriment - AND at the same time he was concealing the investigation into Russia's election interference. Which makes his holier-than-thou, "neutral" stance disingenuous, as he seemed to have little trouble giving the appearance, and substance, of implicitly favoring a Republican candidate against the Democratic candidate.

If Comey hadn't screwed Clinton in July, he wouldn't have been in a pickle, as he saw it, in October.

Yet now the narrative changed from the FBI being pro-Trump in October of 2016 to the worst examples of the "deep state" in April 2018, funny how the worm turns.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:...Which in a way is an admission of a real transgression on his part: political calculus is not to enter into criminal charges (cf southern district of NY court in the Michael Cohen matter)
No "in a way" about it....its flat out what he did....which was obvious at the time. And it wasn't about entering criminal charges but rather talking about investigations that went nowhere....which they "never" talk about.....exept Comey chose to do so. BLATANT VIOLATION OF SOUND INTERNAL RULES....and common sense.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:. and he didn't "read" the situation very well; .
What did he misread? NO ONE thought Trump was going to win. Had Hilary won, Comey would have probably still been seen as violating the rules...but actually it would have been a net plus for Hilary....just as stated.

Statistical Mechanic wrote:...If Comey hadn't screwed Clinton in July, he wouldn't have been in a pickle, as he saw it, in October.
Yep.....which is what the rule violated by Comey is directly all about.

Trump needs to be investigated and impeached/charged as his "private business" enterprise has not changed from pre President to today. The multiple frauds/self dealing/pay to play are going on right in front of our faces.....distracted...but still there: JUST LOOK.

Hilary need to be investigated and jailed as well. Her private server, the pay to play, again: still in our faces. JUST LOOK: how her/his revenue stream has been cut by 90%. Who needs more info than that? The fact that "they all do it" is no defense.

They are all criminals. Public service..... just enough to get by.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Unlimited_Oracular_Guidance

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Which in a way is an admission of a real transgression on his part: political calculus is not to enter into criminal charges (cf southern district of NY court in the Michael Cohen matter) - and he didn't "read" the situation very well; also, the October surprise was a double whammy in that for a 2nd time he publicized information about a criminal investigation outside DOJ protocol to Clinton's detriment - AND at the same time he was concealing the investigation into Russia's election interference. Which makes his holier-than-thou, "neutral" stance disingenuous, as he seemed to have little trouble giving the appearance, and substance, of implicitly favoring a Republican candidate against the Democratic candidate.

Indeed not. It is clear as noonday that he violated the Hatch Act in October, and he has skated away from that. Why does everybody give him a pass after he threw the election to Trump? The answer seems clear: Trump, and Trump's DOJ, was not about to prosecute the man who gave him the election, no matter how egregious his crime.
"Still, doubts gnawed at everyone. And under no circumstances could I acknowledge my own similar doubts. In order to coax the participants into psychic stability, I had to appear to be rock-solidly convinced of the necessity of carrying out this horrifyingly cruel command."

Rudolf Höß, hanged facing Auschwitz, the camp he commanded, in April 1947. He admitted to 1.1 to 1.5 million murders carried out under his command. Eichmann told him the number was 2.5 million.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:42 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:At this time in the investigation, Nixon's numbers were much better than Trump's are now.

True, but he was coming off a spectacular 49-state electoral victory. He had farther to fall than Trump has. Trump could only fall out of a basement window.
"Still, doubts gnawed at everyone. And under no circumstances could I acknowledge my own similar doubts. In order to coax the participants into psychic stability, I had to appear to be rock-solidly convinced of the necessity of carrying out this horrifyingly cruel command."

Rudolf Höß, hanged facing Auschwitz, the camp he commanded, in April 1947. He admitted to 1.1 to 1.5 million murders carried out under his command. Eichmann told him the number was 2.5 million.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:At this time in the investigation, Nixon's numbers were much better than Trump's are now.

True, but he was coming off a spectacular 49-state electoral victory. He had farther to fall than Trump has. Trump could only fall out of a basement window.

. . . and his approval ratings were near 70% after the Paris Accords IIRC. I am pretty sure that Nixon dropped into the low 30s and 20s during the summer congressional hearings, having basically plunged from the high early in the year as news about Watergate kept coming out (the economy kind of sucked at the time, too, I think). Hard to compare . . .

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:55 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Clearly not 'inside the Situation Room as President is briefed on Syria' :heh:

ETA (About the interview JO mentioned. How much will he go around the bend when it becomes clear that Cohen never was his attorney, that he's just a guy who did much of his dirty work and who also happened to have a law degree?)

She now explains:

Sarah Huckabee wrote:As I said, the President put our adversaries on notice that he enforces red lines with the strike on Syria Friday night. The photo was taken Thursday in the Situation Room during Syria briefing.

Yes, no doubt, this is just another example of the klutziness that comes from people who have no conception how to communicate with the public. They should take a lesson from a good writer (CS Lewis) who said, "It's like driving a flock of sheep. Merely pointing out the correct path isn't enough. You also have to close off every possible wrong turning that could be taken."

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:I've been wondering about this myself. When will some electable Democrat get a spine stiff enough to stand up for a truly liberal agenda?

If Democrats were as demonic as Republicans, they would promise to…

Require women first have an abortion before being granted a permit to have a child
Make it illegal to marry within your genetic heritage
Pass a 100% tax on inheritances over a halfmillion or so
Build infrastructure of N/S railway lines across the southern border
Arrest any parent that does not send their children to public schools
Pass a fake news law to arrest anyone who knowingly creates or repeats falsehoods (of course, except on April 1st)
Create half-value votes for states that trend Republican
Require guns be turned in for exchange of a coupon to an anger management seminar
Make it illegal to have a private healthcare insurance policy or obtain treatment from a physician that doesn`t treat Medicare/Medicaid patients
Require businesses to propose new regulations that benefit society as a condition of obtaining a business license
Make it illegal for political advocacy including contributions to come from any source other than a legally identified human
Replace voting machines in Republican leaning gerrymandered districts with shredders
Revoke tax exempt status for any religion that expresses a political view

:mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:52 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:I've been wondering about this myself. When will some electable Democrat get a spine stiff enough to stand up for a truly liberal agenda?

If Democrats were as demonic as Republicans, they would promise to…

Require women first have an abortion before being granted a permit to have a child
Make it illegal to marry within your genetic heritage
Pass a 100% tax on inheritances over a halfmillion or so
Build infrastructure of N/S railway lines across the southern border
Arrest any parent that does not send their children to public schools
Pass a fake news law to arrest anyone who knowingly creates or repeats falsehoods (of course, except on April 1st)
Create half-value votes for states that trend Republican
Require guns be turned in for exchange of a coupon to an anger management seminar
Make it illegal to have a private healthcare insurance policy or obtain treatment from a physician that doesn`t treat Medicare/Medicaid patients
Require businesses to propose new regulations that benefit society as a condition of obtaining a business license
Make it illegal for political advocacy including contributions to come from any source other than a legally identified human
Replace voting machines in Republican leaning gerrymandered districts with shredders
Revoke tax exempt status for any religion that expresses a political view

:mrgreen:

:) I did read a proposal the other day made by David Faris, author of a book called It's Time to Fight Dirty, to chop California up, adding half a dozen new states and stocking the Senate with 12 additional Democratic Senators

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Comey interview tonight ABC 10:00 PM (EDT)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 pm

My wife has insisted we watch. In the meantime, somebody spray painted orange is not going to like this: "France convinced Trump to stay in Syria, says Macron".

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I may hav sum common ground with Trump.

He tweeted "slippery James Comey". James Bolivar DeGriz, the protagonist uv the Stainless Steel Rat books iz known az 'slippery Jim DeGriz' to the authorityz uv the far flung future.

Maybe Trump haz red the seriez by Harry Harrison and seez himself az the master criminal. Wun uv the books wuz titled The Stainless Steel Rat for Prezident. Or maybe wun uv hiz frendz iz a fan uv the seriez and mentioned it to him - sumthing like 'youre a real life stainless steel rat'.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 pm

"Maybe Trump has red..." :laff:

On the off chance he does read, let him not find out about this. (Seems he's lerned a lot from his boss: "The prevailing view in Russia...is that "There is no truth. There is only different versions, different narratives...")

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:My wife has insisted we watch.

I was going to attempt an escape by walking the dog but it's 36*, howling wind with driven rain here so I'm trapped... :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 am

Was he tweeting code when he called Comey a "Leaker and a Liar"? SNL sez that's the title of the tape the Russians have. :lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:26 am

Upton_O_Goode wrote:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

Trumps ratings are lower than anybody's, although Ford and Truman were pretty close to Trump's depths. Ford's approval rating is the only one in the charts that was below Trump's at any point so far.

Oh wait, I tell a lie: Bill Clinton's numbers were lower a couple of times, between days 120 and 165 of his presidency.

If the projections for Trump hold, his approval rating may soon be better than Reagan's, Carter's, Ford's, and Truman's -- and maybe even Clinton's -- at equivalent points in their presidencies.

Is that hilarious or what?? :lol:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 am

Just witnessed a rare pleasure....probably on Youtube somewhere but last Fridays Tucker Carlson program where FOR ONCE.....he got handled. Amazingly by about the smartest sharpest Congresscreep I have seen in a long time: Democrat Sean Patrick Maloney from New York.

...........a pleasure to watch. Carlson does demonstrate how to act like blows to the heart of his typical "argument from ignorance" aren't even relevant. got to listen to the words...not body language.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 am

@ Gord

As hilarious as Ingraham saying something like "taking care of people in need (I think) was doable in '95", because back then "we had money". :laff:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 am

Gord wrote:Trumps ratings are lower than anybody's . . .

Lowest approval ratings:

Trump 33
Obama 38
W 25
Clinton 37
GHW 29
Reagan 35
Carter 28
Ford 36
Nixon 24
LBJ 34
JFK 56
Ike 47
Truman 22
FDR 48

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 am

Comey's impression "he looked exactly like he did on television, except he looked shorter to me than he did on television" - is weird since he always looks short to me, until I see him with other people.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:48 am

Battle of the Sunday night interviews: So far Stormy Daniels was more interesting. Also, Stormy Daniels came across as tougher, more worldly-wise, and possessing more backbone. He is failing to put across that he was at the level he was at.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Battle of the Sunday night interviews: So far Stormy Daniels was more interesting. Also, Stormy Daniels came across as tougher, more worldly-wise, and possessing more backbone. He is failing to put across that he was at the level he was at.

Agreed.... also noted the AC teaser for Daniels interview as "her first interview" on Wednesday... Guess they missed 60 Minutes.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:33 am

Ronna Romney D. (lying for the lard): “James Comey’s publicity tour reaffirms that his true higher loyalty is to himself. The only thing worse than Comey’s history of misconduct is his willingness to say anything to sell books. He has no credibility and President Trump was right to follow through on the bipartisan calls for him to be fired.”

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:49 am

I found him over-thinking, and seriously too worried about his own importance.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:03 am

Well, considering his background. It seems a little more substantive than the one of chief mission not accomplished. The strike on Syria made not even a third of the news over the weekend and whenever I hear a head talk about his precision and accomplishment, I'm asking myself if his not throwing a tantrum when faced with what the well educated grownups offered deserves such praise... :roll:

Return to “Politics and Government”