Whitefish neo-nazi march

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Whitefish neo-nazi march

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 am

. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:05 pm

HuffPo on the Daily Stormer style guide: hooray to lulz, but "This is obviously a ploy and I actually do want to gas kikes. But that’s neither here nor there."
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 pm

"We should always claim that we are winning, and should celebrate any wins with extreme exaggeration.

This does not mean we downplay the enemy, just that we play up ourselves. We overestimate our influence."

How about some beers. How about some beers in the Rosengarten...

Lard, save me from your followers.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”