Nazi Granny

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
ryu
Poster

Nazi Granny

Postby ryu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 am

This granny was guilty of sedition: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/720 ... hird-Reich
Does anybody have a translation of her video to debunk her lies?

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Re: Nazi Granny

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:10 am

I thought she croaked a while ago...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 am

Well, you have to admire her persistence. And laugh at her stupidity.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:19 am

Xcalibur wrote:I thought she croaked a while ago...

Naw, she keeps trying to get her ass tossed in jail - and bringing it off.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:20 am

Good thread title, btw, ryu. That is just what she is.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:

She must like the food.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 am

LOL

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 am

Lol, I guess it's one way to spend one's "golden years" :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:57 am

Xcalibur wrote:

You would think that Germany would have some nice rec centers where she could play bridge. Or join a knitting club. Maybe play shuffle board.
It's just an odd hobby, saying stupid things and getting tossed into prison for it.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:07 am

Or with the re-publication of Dolfy's book, maybe a Mein Kampf reading club would be more to Ursula's taste?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:10 am

Gerhard Weinberg is publishing Hitler's Mein Kampf sequel, maybe she could add that to the reading list.

Or she and her friends could just stream Carolyn Yeager's The Heretic Hour.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:13 am

And they can pour afternoon tea from one of Kraft's disasterware Hitler tea pots. Prison is just all right with Ursula.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Xcalibur wrote:

You would think that Germany would have some nice rec centers where she could play bridge. Or join a knitting club. Maybe play shuffle board.
It's just an odd hobby, saying stupid things and getting tossed into prison for it.

Or learn to field-strip a Gewehr 98. They could call it "Kraft durch Freude"... probably what Trump has planned to replace the AARP.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:And they can pour afternoon tea from one of Kraft's disasterware Hitler tea pots. Prison is just all right with Ursula.

I'm sure Kraft would happily donate one of his tea pots. After all, he frequently expresses concern for jailed deniers everywhere.

If not donate I'm sure he would give them the "friends, family and denier" discount.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:30 am

I'm a bit surprised that David didn't come roaring back onto the scene to post about dear old Ursula. This sort of thing really gets his knickers in a bunch.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I'm a bit surprised that David didn't come roaring back onto the scene to post about dear old Ursula. This sort of thing really gets his knickers in a bunch.

Heink used to like to spend time with the dried up old Nazi cows, particularly Yeager. Used to do podcasts together which defy description as to the level of idiocy they attained.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

I read ryu's article, this picture caught my eye:

That is not a flattering picture for his honorable Reichsführer.

What is that pose? The Nazi equivalent of "Blue Steel?"

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Well, you have to admire her persistence. And laugh at her stupidity.

«She came without a lawyer and is defending herself».

And talking about stupidity, what an argument:

«Ursula Haverbeck insists that she can not be convicted again for the same offense. She already has two fines and a suspended sentence for sedition in the Federal Registry.
The judge replies dryly: "A thief who always steals the same thing is also punished over again."»
https://archive.is/I1kzS#selection-253.9-259.96
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:That is not a flattering picture for his honorable Reichsführer.

Was it possible to take a flattering photo of the RFSS?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Nope, you are right.
Not a good example of an Aryan.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Forster: "If I looked like Himmler, I would not speak of race."

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 pm

:lol:

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Huh... Haverbeck, haven't thought about her since I watched Hunts latest production that he never finished the 2nd portion of.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:38 am

Denying-History wrote:Huh... Haverbeck, haven't thought about her since I watched Hunts latest production that he never finished the 2nd portion of.

She's a force of nature . . .

ryu
Poster

Postby ryu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

What does she do besides deny austiwitcz?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:09 pm

This just popped up in my Facebook feed:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/662720723880440/permalink/872526246233219/

Translation:

'Nazi grandma' gets two years cell for denial Holocaust
For the court of appeal in Verden, a city in the German state of Lower Saxony, a 88-year-old woman is sentenced today to a 2-year prison sentence for Holocaust discovery.
HA 28 August 2017 17h46 Source: Belga
The defense had demanded the detention, while the prosecutor confirmed the confirmation of the 2.5-year celestial sentence that was already pronounced in November. The verdict of the Landgericht in Verden is not yet binding. An appeal procedure with the Oberlandesgericht is still possible.
The 88-year-old Ursula Haverbeck does not belong to her test piece. She has been condemned several times for holocaust discovery, which in Germany is legally termed "Volksverhetzung" (popular education).
In November, she was sentenced to 2.5 years cell in the first instance because she had written several contributions in the extreme right-hand magazine "Stimme des Reiches", in which she denied the Holocaust.

I left off the bit about Auschwitz, we've heard it all before.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:This just popped up in my Facebook feed:

Translation:

For the court of appeal in Verden, a city in the German state of Lower Saxony, a 88-year-old woman is sentenced today to a 2-year prison sentence for Holocaust discovery.
The defense had demanded the detention, while the prosecutor confirmed the confirmation of the 2.5-year celestial sentence that was already pronounced in November. The verdict of the Landgericht in Verden is not yet binding. An appeal procedure with the Oberlandesgericht is still possible.
The 88-year-old Ursula Haverbeck does not belong to her test piece. She has been condemned several times for holocaust discovery, which in Germany is legally termed "Volksverhetzung" (popular education).
In November, she was sentenced to 2.5 years cell in the first instance because she had written several contributions in the extreme right-hand magazine "Stimme des Reiches", in which she denied the Holocaust.

I thought she was dead.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

Translation:

I thought she was dead.

Nope, old Nazi granny is still hanging on. It's true, only the good die young.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:40 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

Translation:

I thought she was dead.

Nope, old Nazi granny is still hanging on. It's true, only the good die young.

Evil bitch.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 pm

CODOH crowd reacts with outrage over Nazi grandma:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10639

Nothing worse than to be persecuted for a "thought crime."

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm

"All crimes are hate thought crimes."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:CODOH crowd reacts with outrage over Nazi grandma:

Yeah being gassed because you're deemed incurable ill or getting shot for being Jewish or hacked to death for being a Serb - much better.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Yeah being gassed because you're deemed incurable ill or getting shot for being Jewish or hacked to death for being a Serb - much better.

Not to mention shoved in a Ghetto or concentration camp because of your religion.....in addition to being gassed or shot.

Or, because your religion makes you a conscientious observer (see: Jehovah's Witnesses) getting tossed in a concentration camp and being executed for your beliefs.

Never mind that.....and many other examples. It's all about Nazi grandma.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Idk, the work furnace for pushing gypsies into. That hardly seems as bad as getting arrested in Europe. Think what the shoahtic countries would do!
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 am

Of course not, but then the Federal Republic 's main focus is to be different from Nazi Germany.
Putting a crazy old grand ma in jail because she cannot admit that Hitler lied to her 70 years ago, is probably not the best way to achieve the goal.
Even in south America they avoid jailing old people.
This is insanity at its best, considering the democratic nature of the Regime.
Trying to defend any "democratic spirit" with dictatorship's tools, is the ultimate insanity.
What was the impact of nazi old grand ma, again? What threat did she represent for society?
Hmmm...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:38 am

Balsamo wrote:

Of course not, but then the Federal Republic 's main focus is to be different from Nazi Germany.
Putting a crazy old grand ma in jail because she cannot admit that Hitler lied to her 70 years ago, is probably not the best way to achieve the goal.
Trying to defend any "democratic spirit" with dictatorship's tools, is the ultimate insanity.
What was the impact of nazi old grand ma, again? What threat did she represent for society?
Hmmm...

I'm not going to disagree with you. I've made my feelings well known about the matter of HD laws (or really how they are interpreted). My annoyance with CODOH and RODOH over this is getting all worked up over one person when the victims of NS policy faced far harsher consequences.

But, they don't believe any of that happened, or at least happened to the degree it did.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 am

Balsamo wrote:

Hmmm...

Haversback deserves imprisonment, IMO, because she acts as a propagandist for Neo-Nazi elements that would seek to overthrow the Bundesrepublik. She is a very dangerous person. Oskar Groning, a man who redeemed himself long ago and had done major service against denial, clearly deserved better on the other hand.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:40 am

All righty then, nothing worse than Haverback's sentence, not even mass murder. Nothing. Got it. Great discussion.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Hmmm...

Haversback deserves imprisonment, IMO, because she acts as a propagandist for Neo-Nazi elements that would seek to overthrow the Bundesrepublik. She is a very dangerous person. Oskar Groning, a man who redeemed himself long ago and had done major service against denial, clearly deserved better on the other hand.

I'm not sure how important she is to the Neo-Nazis but tossing an 88-year-old woman into the slammer looks bad, however you slice it.

My sympathy for her is nonexistent but I think she needs to be in a home somewhere instead of cluttering up the German judicial system or sitting in a German prison.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”