David Irving, Mark Weber, David Cole, all three iconic revisionism cornerstones, more or less admit Holocaust happened

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: David Irving, Mark Weber, David Cole, all three iconic revisionism cornerstones, more or less admit Holocaust happen

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:18 am

Denying-History wrote:He’s probably going to end up the next bobbo and get blocked by everyone.

Probably. 160+/- posts and 87% are devoted to forum decorum...

montgomery
Regular Poster

Re: David Irving, Mark Weber, David Cole, all three iconic revisionism cornerstones, more or less admit Holocaust happen

Postby montgomery » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:You're starting to sound like a word salad. Explain what you have to say if you think it's important.

It’s just how I represented what he said. In view of every other estimate it’s justified, especially in view of the methods by which he reached it.

That might be an attempt to say that Irving estimate is justified. Or maybe it means something else? Suffice to say again, it's close to the Polish gentleman's comment of '200,000 tops'.

Or again, you just fail to understand something really basic. I shouldn't have to explain it.

Of course you have to explain it, but he's already moved off to the next troll post, so.... don't waste the time... It can't even answer a straightforward question, nor has it any intention to.

Every now and again the forum acquires a herpes like infection. Currently there are two here. The newer one is more persistent than the last, at least so far. Apparently the old one, having sat dormant for awhile, somehow reactivated by the new one, is attempting a somewhat impotent resurgence here.

Who is the old one? I would like to scrutinize his/her posts to see if he/she is into the spamming and personal attacks. I give more credibility immediately to those that act like adults and stay on topic.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:42 pm

I give more credibility immediately to those that act like adults and stay on topic.

No one gives a crap about your measure of credibility.

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
I give more credibility immediately to those that act like adults and stay on topic.

No one gives a crap about your measure of credibility.

They care a great deal balmoral, and you care as much or even more than some of the others. Your mission is to destroy my credibility by spamming, mocking, namecalling, and all the other tactics used by those of your ilk.

For my explanation of why some of the others care so much, see my message to bobbo on the Israel/Palestinian thread. You'll notice that your motive for what you do on this section of the forum is no mystery. It's not even worth mentioning again and completely beside the point as related to a purpose that could rise above 6th. grade elementary school level.

Most of the others are worth exploring further as to what's making them tick.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 pm

>> Your mission is to destroy my credibility

You established immediately that you have none. No one is trying to destroy what you lack. We have noticed that you have been unable to support your bizarre post on the EGs and that you still haven't been able to identify a single "correction" made by the IHR.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Denying-History wrote:Did I put “speculative guess” in quotations? No. He quoted an old 1945 statement saying 300,000 were registered dead from I believe a polish film. Deniers like to cite it and take it out of context. The exact word from memory he used was “probably”.

A German newsreel, messed things up, getting the number wrong apparently because of a misunderstanding over registered v. unregistered inmates.

Irving, who is not a historian, dumbly and uncritically relies on this newsreel, which is not a primary source.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:45 am

Depends on which holocaust you are looking at, the Shoah one or the Russian one. Both are very different.
Ich bereure nichts...

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:20 am

Balmoral95 wrote:160+/- posts and 87% are devoted to forum decorum...

Oh you made that statistic up. 87% of people know that!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 am

Gord wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:160+/- posts and 87% are devoted to forum decorum...

Oh you made that statistic up. 87% of people know that!

Sue me.. :mrgreen:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 am

:lol: 100% of me lol'd.

Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:27 am

scrmbldggs wrote::lol: 100% of me lol'd.

Instead of looking at the arguments it is this same drivel and d -railing. Please stick to the topic of the 3 revisionists and cut out the crap.
Ich bereure nichts...

Return to “Holocaust Denial”