Hoax quotes fact checking

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:05 pm

The problem is that Factgerdes is that he thinks he is scoring points with his drooling on about only intact skeletons found in the camp.

The history of the camp includes the mass burning and destruction of corpses. As you say, Oozy, the bone fragments and ash confirm that is what happened, that the bodies were dug up and burned.

We know via the Hoefle Telegram that at least 101,000 + Jews were sent there by the end of 1942. The camp remained in operation until the inmates revolted on October 14th, 1943.

What Gregchecker doesn’t want to talk about are the above facts. If at least 101,000 + Jews were sent there, what happened to them? The camp remained in operation for another 10 months after Hoefle sent his telegram so we can add what? Another 50,000, 70,000, 100,000 to that total? And what happened to them?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:...the bodies were dug up and burned...


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22174
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:43 am

btw this thread, which Greg FC has hijacked, was meant IIRC to focus on quotations which Holocaust deniers spew on websites - not Greg's repetitive mass graves shite.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:35 am

I think I will stop from replying to Facttwister, I am sorry for feeding the troll but I wanted to see if he actually has a case.
Since he cannot prove that the bone fragments and ashes found belong to less than 150,000 people his argument is futile.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:48 am

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:...the bodies were dug up and burned...


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.


What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 am

He also ignores the fact that Haimi never meant to verify how many people are buried in Sobibor. Haimi states in his work several times that they stopped digging due to the Rabbi's request.
Yet regardless of that, even when only portion of the graves dug out numerous number of bone fragments were found. If Facttwister still desperately clings to the transit-theory, he should explain what all these bones do there in the first place. But what Facttwister does is ignoring all these bones, pointing to the six whole skeletons and hoping that people will start propagate the lie that only six skeletons were found. I actually saw once some American on 4chan trying to claim just like Facttwister that this is the biggest grave ever found. I told him about the 33 graves in Belzec and he vanished.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 am

'Statistical Mechanic wrote:btw this thread, which Greg FC has hijacked, was meant IIRC to focus on quotations which Holocaust deniers spew on websites - not Greg's repetitive mass graves shite.


Maybe he needs reminding?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23507
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:34 am

Maybe he finally needs to take his math lessons?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:44 am

Hey GERDES.

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:...the bodies were dug up and burned...


Image

That might help.

It might not

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 am

I just realized I wasn't wrong - Facttwister doesn't even know how to count.

Haimi wrote:In Grave 12, six fully extended skeletons were discovered, together with boots, shoes, a belt buckle, a pen knife and remains textiles. In Grave 13, another fully extended skeleton was uncovered.


Haimi wrote:Grave 14, was uncovered several meters southeast of the crematorium (Figs. 2 and
18). This grave contained the remains of a fully extended skeleton with a shell cartridge lodged in the right arm.


Haimi wrote:East of the southern boundary of Grave No. 4, a second grave, Grave No. 16, was
uncovered. The grave contained two human skeletons (Fig. 12), the heads of which
were oriented eastwards. Pieces of cloth, a penknife and a few metal artifacts were
discovered next to the remains.


That's 10 skeletons. Not 7.

And regardless of the 10 skeletons there are all these bone fragments Facttwister did no pay attention to.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Factchecker wrote:
We're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

Oozy_Substance wrote:It's 16... Which 16, he asks. The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16.



So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #12 (on the right) contains the remains of only six people:

Image

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
In Grave 12, six fully extended skeletons were discovered, together with boots, shoes, a belt buckle, a pen knife and remains textiles.


Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #13 (on the left) contains the remains of only one person:

Image

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
In Grave 13, another fully extended skeleton was uncovered.


Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #14 contains the remains of only one person.

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
Grave 14, was uncovered several meters southeast of the crematorium (Figs. 2 and 18). This grave contained the remains of a fully extended skeleton with a shell cartridge lodged in the right arm.


Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #16 contains the remains of only two people.

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
East of the southern boundary of Grave No. 4, a second grave, Grave No. 16, was uncovered. The grave contained two human skeletons (Fig. 12), the heads of which were oriented eastwards. Pieces of cloth, a penknife and a few metal artifacts were discovered next to the remains.


Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826


And now we wait to see Oozy prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the 13 remaining ("huge mass grave" #1 is actually comprised of 3 alleged graves within the alleged grave) claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor that Yoram Haimi labeled 1 through 16, have actually been located / proven to exist, and in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed / proven to currently contain - the remains of at least 7 people.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:46 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Maybe he finally needs to take his math lessons?


scrmbldggs, what is 249,990 divided by 20?
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



Douchebag says what?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Facttwister burst into a lengthy monologue, accusing me of lying. Facttwister not just twisting the facts, he also twists what other people say.
Didn't I already stated several times that the phrase "huge mass grave" is not mine, but yours? Haimi does not use this expression in his report and I don't use it as well. You falsely label each and every grave Haimi unearthed as "huge mass grave", in contrary to Haimi calling them simply "graves", not referring to their size.

Facttwister also said some drivels of this sort

Facttwister wrote:Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #14 contains the remains of only one person.


I wasn't "forced to admit". I read Haimi's report and on my own will provided this information. And again, never had I claimed grave #14 is a "huge mass grave". You did.

And yet again, I'd point it out - Facttwister doesn't know how to count. He keeps on talking on 7 skeletons. I already showed there are 10 skeletons. On top of that, there are many bone fragments, crushed and burned, scattered around in several mass graves and upon the surface too. These graves that I talk about are way larger than the small graves that contain several skeletons. Facttwister ignores the individual size of every grave. He wishes that we will get the impression that all graves are equal in their size. Regardless, they are not.

Facttwister got a huge problem with grave #3/#4 which is gigantic and found to contain many bone fragments.

The "transit-camp" theory is slipping away from Facttwister's fingers - can he stop it from completely fading into the shadows?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

To be honest, Oozy, in all my dealings with Greg Gerdes and his sock puppets I don’t think they even mention “transit camp.” They have no real clue and lack even the usual denier BS.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
'Statistical Mechanic wrote:btw this thread, which Greg FC has hijacked, was meant IIRC to focus on quotations which Holocaust deniers spew on websites - not Greg's repetitive mass graves shite.


Maybe he needs reminding?


Maybe you need reminding Darren:

Factchecker wrote:This is the statement of fact that I'm checking:

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations and insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five so-called “holocaust sites” in which actual verified human remains have literally been physically unearthed / tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic archaeology; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

http://nafcash.com/


To be more specific, at the moment I'm checking its veracity as it relates to Sobibor, because the "huge mass grave" that is mentioned above as containing 6 people was "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" at Sobibor.

And here is a photo of that grave:

Image

And here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves at of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #12 (on the right) contains the remains of only six people:

Image

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
In Grave 12, six fully extended skeletons were discovered, together with boots, shoes, a belt buckle, a pen knife and remains textiles.


Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #13 (on the left) contains the remains of only one person:

Image

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
In Grave 13, another fully extended skeleton was uncovered.


Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #14 contains the remains of only one person.

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
Grave 14, was uncovered several meters southeast of the crematorium (Figs. 2 and 18). This grave contained the remains of a fully extended skeleton with a shell cartridge lodged in the right arm.


Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Oozy has been caught in a lie and has been forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #16 contains the remains of only two people.

Oozy:

Haimi wrote:
East of the southern boundary of Grave No. 4, a second grave, Grave No. 16, was uncovered. The grave contained two human skeletons (Fig. 12), the heads of which were oriented eastwards. Pieces of cloth, a penknife and a few metal artifacts were discovered next to the remains.


Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Oozy has admitted that Haimi did not, and that he himself cannot, prove that this "huge mass grave" contains the remains of at least 7 people.

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826


And lastly, these are the twoe simple questions that are being asked:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649925#p649864 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


The correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answers are 0, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answers are somewhere between 1-24, then the above statement of fact that we are checking is false.
Last edited by Factchecker on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



Douchebag says what?


Zero.

Is that stil your answer?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



Douchebag says what?


Zero.

Is that stil your answer?


Answer to what? Your dumbass drivel?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:What’s fun is watching GregfactcheckerGerdes fumble and stumble along without any knowledge of what Sobibor was.


Jeff, is your answer to the following two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

Remember, the correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



Douchebag says what?


Zero.

Is that stil your answer?


Answer to what? Your dumbass drivel?


Keep your eye on the ball Jeff:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=649925#p649925

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 pm

No Greg you hijacked this thread and that is very bad manners.

So I did not need to be reminded of anything.

Image

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Here’s the fun bit:
#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


“Proof” in a US Court would include things that GregfactGerdeschecker refuses to acknowledge, things like witness statements, victim statements and confessions by perpetrators. A US Court would look at bone fragments, ash, the Hoefle Telegram to establish some sort of baseline number, any available documents, etc. and come to the same conclusion that 100’s of 100,000’s of people were murdered and burned at this location. Gerdeschecker smugly asks that question without actually knowing WTF he is asking for or what he is talking about.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:02 pm

We really need some better deniers. Is some form of Greg Gerdes the best we can do?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Better go back to rodoh?

Not even sure why Greg bothers. He's not someone that should be argued with.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:11 pm

I think RODOH banned him and his sock puppets.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:...I did not need to be reminded of anything...


Yes you did, now keep your eye on the ball Darren:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 25#p649925

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Jeff:

100’s of 100,000’s of people were murdered and burned at this location. (Sobibor)


But your answer to these two questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


is zero.

Remember Jeff, this is the statement of fact that we are checking:

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations and insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five so-called “holocaust sites” in which actual verified human remains have literally been physically unearthed / tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic archaeology; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

http://nafcash.com/

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Jeff, what is 249,990 divided by 20?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:02 am

Factchecker wrote:Jeff, what is 249,990 divided by 20?



See, this is FactGerdes continuing to babble inanely about things he knows nothing about.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:45 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:Jeff, what is 249,990 divided by 20?



See, this is FactGerdes continuing to babble inanely about things he knows nothing about.


The Kraft durch Freude square dance must have been cancelled tonight...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22174
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:55 am

When our own dotard completes the 4th grade he will be able to figure out 249,990 ÷ 20 without needing help from Jeffk.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:19 am

I’m no good with the maths anyway.... :lol:
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:38 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I’m no good with the maths anyway.... :lol:



Hey, might as well try: You'll be no closer to $100K than if you tried not at all :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:27 am

LOL
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 am

Facttwister, your statement of "ONLY SIX PEOPLE" is still invalid, no matter how times you will keep on quoting yourself or ask people to keep their eyes at the ball. As long as you don't provide evidence for all these bones belonging to less than six people your argument is incomplete and invalid.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:17 am

No I didn't Gerdes. You forget we've pretty much all spent time with you and your mind games.

You pretty much DID steal this thread in a typical display of bad manners and attitude by drooling on and on and on and on. Anyone who isn't Greg Gerdes can see this. What is the craziest thing about this whole latest shameful episode self appointed mass graves expert of 14 years? Um your arguments here are as much use as a chocolate teapot and do not explain anything, make no sense whatsoever and crucially ignore any other thing that does make sense.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:What is the craziest thing about this whole latest shameful episode self appointed mass graves expert of 14 years?


Probably this:

The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following two simple questions):

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&p=650011#p649925 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true.

If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.


BTW Darren, is your answer still zero?

Now keep your eye on the ball:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=280#p649925

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I’m no good with the maths anyway.... :lol:


Maybe you should try these Jeff:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0

They seem to be working for Oozy. :lol:

Now keep your eye on the ball Jeffl:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=280#p649925

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8952
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I’m no good with the maths anyway.... :lol:


Maybe you should try these Jeff:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0

They seem to be working for Oozy. :lol:

Now keep your eye on the ball Jeffl:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=280#p649925


Ok, I found the math glasses amusing.

Gerdeschecker, what happened to the 101,000+ Jews sent to Sobibor by the end of 1942?
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Facttwister continues to pretend that his statement of "The largest grave is Sobibor contains only six people" is not a complete lie since there are graves with many bone fragments and ashes in them.

In any US court Facttwister would be thrown out the window.


Return to “Holocaust, Genocide, and Mass Violence”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests