Hoax quotes fact checking

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20941
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:He was however Thunder, tfs supporter, sfine silver, Mr Gerdes, Greg Gerdes, President of NAFCASH or NAFH, Karl Radl, spouse of Eireann Goddess, Craig Curtis, <s>Celtic Patriot</s> Pepper and on and on and on...

Not to forget Wendy O.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:53 pm

There are probably at least forty sock puppets. To be fair, we can't be sure that the guy in the twisted baseball cap is Greg, even more than we can be certain it is a true likeness of Celtic Patriot. RM used it so much that I was beginning to think this was actually how Greg looks...

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:He was however Thunder, tfs supporter, sfine silver, Mr Gerdes, Greg Gerdes, President of NAFCASH or NAFH, Karl Radl, spouse of Eireann Goddess, Craig Curtis, <s>Celtic Patriot</s> Pepper and on and on and on...

Not to forget Wendy O.


Williams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvD7UspQzYw

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8238
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:He was however Thunder, tfs supporter, sfine silver, Mr Gerdes, Greg Gerdes, President of NAFCASH or NAFH, Karl Radl, spouse of Eireann Goddess, Craig Curtis, <s>Celtic Patriot</s> Pepper and on and on and on...

Not to forget Wendy O.


Williams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvD7UspQzYw


Yeah, I brought up the fact she had a rather interesting....skill.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Chainsawing cars in half?

Where has Gerdes gone?

It's not like him.

He's usually telling us to keep an eye on his balls every five minutes...

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 pm

And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16


Which 16 Oozy?

So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826
Last edited by Factchecker on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8238
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?


Jeff, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Still zero?


Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):

The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8238
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Factchecker wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?


Jeff, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Still zero?


Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):

The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Give it three months and then he'll {!#%@} off back to Alaska or something?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20941
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:43 pm

It creates a kind of mellow background, like elevator or lounge music. I can dig it. For a few months more.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8238
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:49 pm

It’s a nice distraction. I can also tolerate this for a bit.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Jeffk 1970:

It’s a nice distraction. I can also tolerate this for a bit.



Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?


Jeff, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Still zero?


Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):

The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.
Last edited by Factchecker on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Give it three months and then he'll {!#%@} off back to Alaska or something?


Keep your eye on the ball Oozy:


We're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16


Which 16 Oozy?

So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20941
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Keep your ball on your eye, Greg FC.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:05 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Keep your ball on your eye, Greg FC.


Statistical Mechanic, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

BTW, the correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

FYI, the statement of fact that we are checking can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:13 am

Which 16, he asks.
The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16. Do I need to spell it over and over for you?

I don't know how you managed to turn 16 graves into 24 graves, in Haimi's work I saw that he's talking of 16 graves.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:34 am

Factchecker wrote:Jeffk 1970:

It’s a nice distraction. I can also tolerate this for a bit.



Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?


Jeff, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Still zero?


Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):

The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:47 am

That one was just on a loop.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNXGY9O5VY




This one though has a more rounded feel, with the vibra-phone and all and it might be slightly more tolerable than an annoying loop whilst service users wait for Gerdes to depart for other climes in his Great Arse Elevator.

The World Cup will have been won by then. The leaves will have gone brown in the Northern Hemisphere too and Mr Gerdes will still not have found anyone who finds his schtick interesting.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20941
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:34 am

Factchecker wrote:Still zero?

Still zero? Pay attention Greg FC.

Factchecker wrote:BTW, the correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

Quelle coïncidence! Same as your IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soi1gAOjpr4
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Factchecker wrote:Jeffk 1970:

It’s a nice distraction. I can also tolerate this for a bit.



Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Factchecker wrote:
And we're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

It's 16



The MAXIMUM times “Factchecker” can ignore Oozy’s points while CONTINUING TO ASK the same question is: ?


Jeff, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

Still zero?


Factchecker wrote:The people who have chimed in since I first posted (with their answer to the following simple question):

The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.



Jeffk 1970 (Zero)

Statistical Mechanic (Zero)

scrmbldggs (Zero)

Balmoral95 (Zero)

Denying-History (Zero)

Aaron Richards (Zero)

Oozy_Substance (16)

Darren Wilshak (Zero)

Reaktori (Zero)


The correct answer to the above question is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY


Darren, is your answer to these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27707&start=120#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.


Still zero?

BTW, the correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking is true. If the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

FYI, the statement of fact that we are checking can be found here:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Factchecker wrote:Still zero?

Still zero? Pay attention Greg FC.

Factchecker wrote:BTW, the correct answer to the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

Quelle coïncidence! Same as your IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soi1gAOjpr4


Keep your eye on the ball Statmech:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:39 pm

We're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

Oozy_Substance wrote:It's 16... Which 16, he asks. The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16.



So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826


And now we wait to see Oozy prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor that Yoram Haimi labeled 1 through 16, have actually been located / proven to exist, and in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed / proven to currently contain - the remains of at least 7 people.

Let's start with the grave that Haimi labeled #13, which is shown on the left in the photo below:

Image
Last edited by Factchecker on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 pm

How can posting Elevator muzak be any sort of answer Greg?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:How can posting Elevator muzak be any sort of answer Greg?


Keep your eye on the ball Darren:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 20941
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:How can posting Elevator muzak be any sort of answer Greg?

It is like an echo ....
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Gerdes always ends up talking to himself.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Either that or falling out with his fellow deniers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8238
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:Either that or falling out with his fellow deniers.


I don’t think any of the other deniers like him either.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Darren Wilshak » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Yes because he always argues with them and or he tries to get them to answer his stupid questions or agree with him and it pisses them off.

He has filled a forum up with spam posts before too. Or created sock puppets ala blogbreath and then used them to carry on a conversation with about subjects he is currently obsessing on.

These have been Treblinka/Belzec/Kola/Sobibor/Anti Investigation barriers/Powerpoint presentations/Mass Graves/Team Insanity/Shermer and so on when he grew desperate.

:roll:

His monomania is peculiar and hard to hide.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:18 pm

Facttwister is forgetting that the battle of Holocaust-Deniers is the battle of convincing the public the Holocaust didn't happen. Facttwister is clinging to the fact that Haimi did not bother to run D.N.A tests on the bones he has found and therefore Facttwister can claim that these bones belong either to animals, or perhaps suggesting that all these bones belong to a single person.
Yet by doing so Facttwister will convince no one other than himself. In other words, if Facttwister will stand in a big auditorium and tell the crowd that Mr. Haimi found several mass graves with many many bone fragments in Sobibor yet we still don't know if these bones even belong to a person, he would be laughed at by the audience.

You see Facttwister, we're not in a US court, or any court for the sake of argument. No matter what you will do, you cannot shift Haimi's findings out of existence. Holocaust-Deniers like to scream quite often "NO MASS GRAVE WAS EVEN FOUND". Yet here comes Mr. Haimi and exposes all these big pits in Sobibor with many bones in them. If someone is skeptic, then Haimi's findings would satisfied him. If someone is an obsessed truther than he might try every trick in the book to reduce Haimi's discovery. But obsessed truthers are a lost case anyway.

As for your question - I see 7 skeletons in graves 12 and 13 and I see 1 skeleton in grave 14. I also see a lot of bones in other graves. I have no reason to believe these are animals nor do I have a reason to believe they all belong to the same person. I also see how the grave's territory overlap with greener areas upon the surface, which implies that many people are buried down there.

And there, I proved it.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Factchecker wrote:
We're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

Oozy_Substance wrote:It's 16... Which 16, he asks. The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16.



So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826


And now we wait to see Oozy prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor that Yoram Haimi labeled 1 through 16, have actually been located / proven to exist, and in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed / proven to currently contain - the remains of at least 7 people.

Let's start with the grave that Haimi labeled #13, which is shown on the left in the photo below:

Image


Oozy_Substance wrote:I see 7 skeletons in graves 12 and 13 and I see 1 skeleton in grave 14... And there, I proved it.


Oozy, the remains of how many people did you just prove were literally unearthed via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology in grave #13 (the one on the left in the above photo.)?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 pm


User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:11 pm

The archaeology of the other graves unearthed by Haimi is no less verifiable honest and conclusively documented. Haimi reported several layers of bones in certain graves, he also reported 2000 bone fragments in a minor portion of grave #4. Pictures of bone fragments are attached to his work as well. I see no significant in two minor graves containing 6 to 7 skeletons. I do see, however, why you're so fixated to these two minor graves. You're terrified from the grave which Haimi labeled as grave #3/#4. This grave is like 50 to 100 times larger than the minor graves in your picture. In this grave many bone fragments were found. This grave overlaps with a green area upon the surface. And most of this grave was not even dug out. In other words, you're actually terrified that someone will actually go to Sobibor and finish to dig out all this huge grave out, getting out all the bones and verifying by D.N.A that they belong to many many people, and forever ending your transit-camp theory.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:No matter what you will do, you cannot shift Haimi's findings out of existence... If someone is skeptic, then Haimi's findings would satisfied him.. I see 7 skeletons in graves 12 and 13 and I see 1 skeleton in grave 14.


So the remains of a total of 8 people in 3 "huge mass graves" (one in one, six in one and one in another) that you said earlier Haimi had proven, and that you could prove, currently contain the remains of at least 7 people in each.

You're not doing too well here Oozy.

You've been caught in 6 lies so far Oozy, but you have 13 more "huge mass graves" to go.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Fool. I can easily claim that the 2000 bone fragments belong to 2000 different people. Can you prove me wrong? No. You can't. Since no one bothered to run D.N.A tests on these bones and verify their owners you cannot rule out that they belong to 2000 different people. Same goes actually to any piece of bone found in Sobibor and you got many of them. As long as you got these bone fragments literally everywhere around Sobibor and deep inside graves your argument is futile.

Now, let's remember that Haimi's finding don't exist in vacuum. Sobibor was confirmed to be an extermination camp by eye witnesses and by the Nazis themselves. There is also not a single evidence for Sobibor being a transit-camp. The very existence of pits filled with crushed and burned bones actually rule out the transit-camp theory easily. Transit-camps don't have such bone-filled pits after all.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Factchecker wrote:
We're still waiting for Oozy to answer these two simple questions:

#1 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question ( https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) that Yoram Haimi has proven - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology - that currently contain the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

#2 - The MAXIMUM number of the 24 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor in question that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 7 people; is no less than __?__.

The correct answer to both of the above questions is somewhere between 0 and 24.

If the answer is 0, then the statement of fact that we are checking (which can be found here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924 ) is true.

And if the answer is somewhere between 1-24, then the statement of fact that we are checking is false.

And Oozy's answer to question #1 is: ?

And Oozy's answer to question #2 is: ?


Oozy:

Oozy_Substance wrote:It's 16... Which 16, he asks. The 16 graves Haimi unearthed and found human remains in them and which he labeled graves 1 to 16.



So here are the two maps that show the 24 "scientifically located / proven to currently exist" graves / cremation pits of Sobibor:

The first 18 graves / cremation pits are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And the other 6 are shown in this Haimi map:

Image

And here is how the 24 graves are numbered:

And here is how Haimi's numbers correspond to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE
( http://nafcash.com/ ) numbering system:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/73

Oozy has been caught in a lie and forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #12 (on the right) contains the remains of only six people:

Image

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/74

Oozy has been caught in a lie and forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #13 (on the left) contains the remains of only one person:

Image

Haimi's "grave" #14= The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/75

Oozy has been caught in a lie and forced to admit that Sobibor "huge mass grave" #14 contains the remains of only one person.

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #20/81

Haimi's "grave" #21 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #21/82

Haimi's "grave" #22 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #24/85


Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=224 ... count=2826


And now we wait to see Oozy prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves / cremation pits of Sobibor that Yoram Haimi labeled 1 through 16, have actually been located / proven to exist, and in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed / proven to currently contain - the remains of at least 7 people.


Oozy has been caught lying about 3 of the 16 / 24 "huge mass graves" so far.

Oozy:

I see 7 skeletons in graves 12 and 13 and I see 1 skeleton in grave 14.
Last edited by Factchecker on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 pm

You're the only liar here, as you're the one who labeled each and every grave as "huge mass grave", regardless of its size and content. Neither me, nor Haimi in his work have used the term "huge mass grave". The question is, if Holocaust-Denial is the truth, why do you need to lie so much in order to prove that it's real?

Also, how do you prove that less than 2000 people are buried in that small portion of grave #4? Do you have proof for that?

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Oozy_Substance wrote:You're the only liar here, as you're the one who labeled each and every grave as "huge mass grave", regardless of its size and content. Neither me, nor Haimi in his work have used the term "huge mass grave". The question is, if Holocaust-Denial is the truth, why do you need to lie so much in order to prove that it's real?

Also, how do you prove that less than 2000 people are buried in that small portion of grave #4? Do you have proof for that?


Oozy, see my edited post above.

Oh, and keep your eye on the ball Oozy:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p648924

User avatar
Oozy_Substance
Poster
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Oozy_Substance » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:45 pm

What is it exactly that I lied about? Are there 5 skeletons there, not 6? It's hard to see.
It's irrelevant, whatsoever.

Can you prove that the 2000 bone fragments Haimi found belong to less than 2000 people? Please update your question, it's not "at least 7 people", it's "between 7 to 2000 people". But actually, you got way more bone fragments there than 2000.


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron Richards and 1 guest