Hoax quotes fact checking

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Bełżec might be of interest. There are better links out there, but I don't have one atm.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri May 25, 2018 8:32 pm

The graves have a numbering system that can be seen in these links:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=223 ... count=2819

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=223 ... count=2820


And are listed as:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #1/62

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #2/63

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #12/73

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #13/74

Haimi's "grave" #14= The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #14/75

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #20/81

"Grave" #21 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #21/82

"Grave" #22 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #23/84

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #24/85

I'm not sure which numbers correspond to these two graves:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/ ... 391739.jpg

But I'll keep digging and post what I learn.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 pm

This might be of interest as well:

"Note: "Graves #21 and #22" are actually labeled by Yoram Haimi as "Objects 6094-6095." However, you cannot see his numbers clearly in the map, so #21 and #22 have used instead. (The numbers are in red, below the orange colored "graves.")"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 25, 2018 8:51 pm

You'll find them in this PDF.


(From this thread/post.)
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21141
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Factchecker wrote:Maybe I should be more specific about the fact that I'm trying to check.

"The largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five sites (Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II) contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE."

And this is the specific grave in question:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/ ... 391739.jpg

The grave is said to have been located at Sobibor.

Is it really the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 24 located there?

It is clear that there is at least one smaller grave, as it is also shown in the above photo.

You are as confused as to what "remains" are as is the quotation you posted.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:38 am

Factchecker wrote:Hello, I am trying to fact check this statement of fact from The National Association of Forensic Historians:


"It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive claims / allegations / insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five sites - in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE."


Fack off, Gerdes:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ntice.html

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Sat May 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello, sorry I haven't got any news about the other 22 graves to report on yet. It's a busy weekend and I probably will not get any research done till mid next week. There is one interesting thing to note though, and that is the average remains of each grave.

250,000 divided by 24 = 10,416.6666667

But we know that the contents of at least 2 of the 24 graves have been documented.

So each of the other 22 graves contain, on average, the remains of 11,363.3181818 people.

249,993 divided by 22 = 11,363.3181818

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Factchecker wrote:Hello, sorry I haven't got any news about the other 22 graves to report on yet. It's a busy weekend and I probably will not get any research done till mid next week. There is one interesting thing to note though, and that is the average remains of each grave.

250,000 divided by 24 = 10,416.6666667

But we know that the contents of at least 2 of the 24 graves have been documented.

So each of the other 22 graves contain, on average, the remains of 11,363.3181818 people.

249,993 divided by 22 = 11,363.3181818


Except that number has no basis in reality. But it’s good that you can confirm there was plenty of room for cremated remains for many more people.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Sat May 26, 2018 5:22 pm

I just noticed that grave #14 contains the remains of only 1 person. See page 15 in this link:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... to,-34,800

So the contents of 3 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been documented, and contain the remains of a total of 8 people.

So the remaining 21 graves contain, on average, the remains of 11,904.380952 people.

249,992 divided by 21 = 11,904.380952.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Factchecker wrote:I just noticed that grave #14 contains the remains of only 1 person. See page 15 in this link:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... to,-34,800

So the contents of 3 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been documented, and contain the remains of a total of 8 people.

So the remaining 21 graves contain, on average, the remains of 11,904.380952 people.

249,992 divided by 21 = 11,904.380952.


Your numbers are off:

Image

By the end of 1942 Sobibor received 101,370 Jews. Adjust your numbers, things slowed down for the Action Reinhard Camps in 1943. I think (it’s been some time since I looked at this) that the max number for Sobibor is about 150,000. Going by what I know of the trials that established the higher number happened long before the Hoefle Telegram came to light.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21141
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:. . . the max number for Sobibor is about 150,000. . . .

I think between 175,000 and 200,000 reflects more recent study. Scheffler estimated 152,000 in the mid-'60s, which the Hagen court took to be the minimum number of victims (not necessarily differing with Łukaszewicz's late '40s estimate of 250,000 but taking a more cautious view). I believe that Benz estimated 200,000 killed at Sobibor. Schelvis's latest estimate is 175,000. IIRC the reasons for the variances have to do with assumed undercounting in the early weeks of the camp's existence as well as discrepancies in records and counts of (mainly) transports from the General Gouvernement. See this post, for example, citing Benz's estimate.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:. . . the max number for Sobibor is about 150,000. . . .

I think between 175,000 and 200,000 reflects more recent study. Scheffler estimated 152,000 in the mid-'60s, which the Hagen court took to be the minimum number of victims (not necessarily differing with Łukaszewicz's late '40s estimate of 250,000 but taking a more cautious view). I believe that Benz estimated 200,000 killed at Sobibor. Schelvis's latest estimate is 175,000. IIRC the reasons for the variances have to do with assumed undercounting in the early weeks of the camp's existence as well as discrepancies in records and counts of (mainly) transports from the General Gouvernement. See this post, for example, citing Benz's estimate.


I gotcha. I admit my numbers are low.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Denying-History » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:. . . the max number for Sobibor is about 150,000. . . .

I think between 175,000 and 200,000 reflects more recent study. Scheffler estimated 152,000 in the mid-'60s, which the Hagen court took to be the minimum number of victims (not necessarily differing with Łukaszewicz's late '40s estimate of 250,000 but taking a more cautious view). I believe that Benz estimated 200,000 killed at Sobibor. Schelvis's latest estimate is 175,000. IIRC the reasons for the variances have to do with assumed undercounting in the early weeks of the camp's existence as well as discrepancies in records and counts of (mainly) transports from the General Gouvernement. See this post, for example, citing Benz's estimate.


I gotcha. I admit my numbers are low.


The low according to the USHMM is 167,000. It's probably closer to 170,000.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 am

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:. . . the max number for Sobibor is about 150,000. . . .

I think between 175,000 and 200,000 reflects more recent study. Scheffler estimated 152,000 in the mid-'60s, which the Hagen court took to be the minimum number of victims (not necessarily differing with Łukaszewicz's late '40s estimate of 250,000 but taking a more cautious view). I believe that Benz estimated 200,000 killed at Sobibor. Schelvis's latest estimate is 175,000. IIRC the reasons for the variances have to do with assumed undercounting in the early weeks of the camp's existence as well as discrepancies in records and counts of (mainly) transports from the General Gouvernement. See this post, for example, citing Benz's estimate.


I gotcha. I admit my numbers are low.


The low according to the USHMM is 167,000. It's probably closer to 170,000.



I can see that.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 am

Since its "research" hasn't yet yielded something as basic as Hoefle, I'd suggest anything further is superfluous until it catches up.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue May 29, 2018 6:37 pm

"The largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the one hundred graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at these five sites (Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II) contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE."

So far, as concerns Sobibor anyway, the above statement of fact is holding up.

Continuing on, It seems that Sobibor graves #1A (#1/62), #1B (#23/84) and #1C (#24/85) contain no human remains at all and no one has ever even claimed to have found any human remains in them.

So the contents of 6 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been documented and contain the remains of a total of 8 people.

So the remaining 18 graves contain, on average, the remains of 13,888.4444444 people.

249,992 divided by 18 = 13,888.4444444.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 pm

LOL
I really am getting a big kick out of this.

I don’t suppose you have any friends to bring along, do you?
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm

I just read that "graves 1 and 2 are not mass graves."

So the contents of 7 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been documented and contain the remains of no more than 9 people.

So the remaining 17 graves contain, on average, the remains of 14,705.3529412 people.

249,991 divided by 17 = 14,705.3529412.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 pm

I just realized that I forgot to include the link from my above quote:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... to,-34,800

I think I'll start keeping a running tab on the contents of each grave.

Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #1/62

Contains the remains of 0 human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #2/63

Contains the remains of no more than 1 human being.

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #12/73

Contains the remains of 6 human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #13/74

Contains the remains of 1 human being.

Haimi's "grave" #14= The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #14/75

Contains the remains of 1 human being.

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #15/76

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #16/77

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #17/78

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #18/79

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #20/81

"Grave" #21 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #21/82

"Grave" #22 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #22/83

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #23/84

Contains the remains of 0 human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #24/85

Contains the remains of 0 human beings.


So far the contents of 7 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been determined, and contain the remains of no more than 9 people, and I'm trying to determine if one of the remaining 17 graves contains the remains of at least 6 people. (Each of the remaining 17 graves are claimed to contain, on average, the remains of 14,705.3529412 people.)

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue May 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Factchecker wrote:I just realized that I forgot to include the link from my above quote:

http://sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploa ... to,-34,800 ...



in above quote Factchecker wrote:I just read that "graves 1 and 2 are not mass graves."

So the contents of 7 of the 24 graves at Sobibor have been documented and contain the remains of no more than 9 people.

So the remaining 17 graves contain, on average, the remains of 14,705.3529412 people.

249,991 divided by 17 = 14,705.3529412.

That's what it says at the forgotten link?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:43 am

I wonder if Factchecker understands the concept of crushed bones and cremains.


Probably not.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed May 30, 2018 1:52 am

Or the concept of "forum". ;)
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:07 pm

I wonder if Greg....er, sorry Factchecker.....understands that a mass grave may not just contain whole bodies but can contain other types of remains.

I’m sure WendyO.....oops, damnit, sorry Factchecker will enlighten us further.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Thu May 31, 2018 4:55 pm

What I've learned so far about 12 of Sobibors 24 mass graves:


Haimi's "grave" #1 A = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #1/62

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #2 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #2/63

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "Memory Hill" (AKA the - "monument of ashes / mound of remains") = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #3/64

Haimi's "grave" #3/4 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #4/65

Haimi's "grave" #5 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #5/66

Haimi's "grave" #6 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #6/67

Haimi's "grave" #7 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #7/68

Haimi's "grave" #8 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #8/69

Haimi's "grave" #9 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #9/70

Haimi's "grave" #10 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #10/71

Haimi's "grave" #11 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #11/72

Haimi's "grave" #12 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #12/73

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than seven human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #13 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #13/74

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than two human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #14= The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #14/75

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than two human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #15 (8/15) = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #15/76

Contains the remains of no more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #16 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #16/77

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than three human beings.

Haimi's "grave" #17 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #17/78

Was actually a well, and has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #18 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #18/79

Was actually a refuse pit, and has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #19 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #19/80

Haimi's "grave" #20 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #20/81

"Grave" #21 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #21/82

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

"Grave" #22 = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #22/83

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #1 B = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #23/84

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Haimi's "grave" #1 C = The N.A.F.H. "Huge Mass Grave" #24/85

Has never been proven to contain the remains of more than one human being.

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Thu May 31, 2018 5:00 pm

So after looking at 13 of Sobibors 24 graves, it hasn't been proven that the remains of even 22 people (in total) are in them, and the following statement of fact is still holding up as true:

"The largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 24 graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at Sobibor, contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE."

I'm looking for a grave at Sobibor that contains the remains of at least 7 people, I've looked at 13 graves so far with no luck, but I have 11 more graves to look into.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu May 31, 2018 6:00 pm

I hope you don't also drive on public roads?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:26 pm

Thanks for checking into this for us Greg....I mean WendyO....damnit Factchecker.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Aaron Richards
Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Aaron Richards » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:11 am

Factchecker = SFinesilver = good ol Greg

Tell your friend (or yourself) that Greg Gerdes' entire questionnaire is built on a giant strawman. Because Greg first needs to provide evidence, that holocaust historians are claiming that hundreds of thousands (or even ten of thousands!) ... OR EVEN A FEW THOUSAND! corpses/bodies/skeletons are still buried at Sobibor, at Belzec, or at Treblinka. I can wait.
Last edited by Aaron Richards on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21141
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:17 am

Aaron Richards wrote:I can wait.

You will have to.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21141
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:01 am

I believe I saw Greg Gerdes conducting a symphony (with unseen players) on a busy street corner in downtown Chicago yesterday - and hollering at passersby with a delirious smirk on his face, a bit of spittle flecking his chin, and the shine of zealotry in his eyes . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I believe I saw Greg Gerdes conducting a symphony (with unseen players) on a busy street corner in downtown Chicago yesterday - and hollering at passersby with a delirious smirk on his face, a bit of spittle flecking his chin, and the shine of zealotry in his eyes . . .


Oh, that explains his absence here. If I’m not mistaken the length of time for a psychiatric hold is 72 hours.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21141
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 pm

No doubt, this is why Factchecker is filling in for Greg. As he air-conducted, and I passed by him 2 days ago, Greg had a bit of a crazed-zealot look to him, argumentative and hostile, browbeating his imaginary players to get it right, more like a Larouchie than a JW, although he otherwise fit in well with the JWs staffing random intersections in Chicago - various flavors of the obsessive, delusional crowd, from bitter to expectant, from angrily scolding to bizarrely optimistic. The JWs are out in force these days and have their usual scary happy look to them, as they bring to us only good news, which they are sure we are looking for. In Chicago many of them are learning Arabic presumably to convert the Muslims. They have as much chance of accomplishing this conversion as Greg does of becoming coherent.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Factchecker = SFinesilver = good ol Greg

Tell your friend (or yourself) that Greg Gerdes' entire questionnaire is built on a giant strawman. Because Greg first needs to provide evidence, that holocaust historians are claiming that hundreds of thousands (or even ten of thousands!) ... OR EVEN A FEW THOUSAND! corpses/bodies/skeletons are still buried at Sobibor, at Belzec, or at Treblinka. I can wait.



Oh yes, I've read about the magically disapearing Jew theory, but I'm a skeptic, so I don't buy it.

I have yet to see any proof that any grave at Sobibor contains the remains of at least 7 people.

But I'm still investigating.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:08 am

If by "investigating" you mean sitting on your fat arse in a double wide in Montana whilst playing with either yourself or an Xbox, yes, pray continue.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 am

LOL
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:26 pm

So, I guess Greg is on an extended psychiatric hold.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Factchecker
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Factchecker » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Haimi's grave #12, on the right:

Image

is the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 24 graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically located / proven to currently exist at Sobibor.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Hey, they let Greg out of the psychiatric hold.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm

But they didn't cure his amnesia. :?
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8394
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Hoax quotes fact checking

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Factchecker is back. I’ll give this a bump and do Greg...oops, Factchecker....a favor.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest