House wives of ISIS vs. Alison Chabloz

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: House wives of ISIS vs. Alison Chabloz

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 pm

I think the real question is:
Where is David while all this is going on??????

I think the poor fellow must be storing all this up to let it out in one enormous gusher.

As for the poor thought criminal Allison Chabloz she really needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Asked to explain why they hate Jews, anti-Semites contradict themselves. Jews are always showing off; they are hermetic and secretive. They will not assimilate; they assimilate only too well. They are too religious; they are too materialistic, and a threat to religion. They are uncultured; they have too much culture. They avoid manual work; they work too hard. They are miserly; they are ostentatious spenders. They are inveterate capitalists; they are born Communists. And so on.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Maybe David IS Alison Chabloz, and can't post while he/she's in jail!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:03 am

LOL!!!
Asked to explain why they hate Jews, anti-Semites contradict themselves. Jews are always showing off; they are hermetic and secretive. They will not assimilate; they assimilate only too well. They are too religious; they are too materialistic, and a threat to religion. They are uncultured; they have too much culture. They avoid manual work; they work too hard. They are miserly; they are ostentatious spenders. They are inveterate capitalists; they are born Communists. And so on.