Anne frank fraud?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
ryu
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 am

Anne frank fraud?

Postby ryu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:13 pm

http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-s ... stigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17422
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:22 pm

We already have a post about this story, which, alas, isn't from Daily Stormer. This was posted just yesterday, linking to the Anne Frank House and their publications. We really don't need a new, separate thread on this.

And why on earth would the arrest of Frank in a ration card investigation rather than via betrayal raise the question, "Anne frank fraud?" Either way, the Germans in the Netherlands were rounding up Jews, sending them to Westerbork or Vught, then from there to Auschwitz or Sobibór to be killed. Whether Frank was grabbed because someone snitched, or because the police stumbled on her hiding place, her fate was bound up in the policy of extermination. There were many ways Jews were taken - either of the possible scenarios involving Frank fits in with what we know of the Final Solution in the Netherlands. So, while the question how Frank came to be seized is interesting, a new account focusing on a regular police investigation doesn't imply anything fraudulent about Frank's case. Bad thread title, ryu.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:18 pm

ryu wrote:http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-shows-anne-franks-family-was-arrested-during-fraud-investigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?


Ryu, the people who publish the daily stormer are a waste of oxygen. The stormer is a cesspool of inbred Nazi hacks.

Uh, the reason why the Franks would need forged ration cards is they could not legally receive actual cards because they were HIDING. They were hiding because they were Jews and for no other reason. While LEGALLY I could see arresting Otto Frank for the use of such cards it's a bit of an overkill to send him and his family to Auschwitz.

Ryu, the denier canard of the forgery of Anne Frank's Diary is complete horse {!#%@}. It belongs in the crapper along with the World Almanac canard or the denier obsession with shrunken heads or Jewish soap.

My advice to you is to stop wasting your time with garbage.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1176
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:30 pm

ryu wrote:http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-shows-anne-franks-family-was-arrested-during-fraud-investigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?

"ration card scam" is obviously a euphemism for extermination
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Mary never disappoints..... :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17422
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
ryu wrote:http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-shows-anne-franks-family-was-arrested-during-fraud-investigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?


Ryu, the people who publish the daily stormer are a waste of oxygen. The stormer is a cesspool of inbred Nazi hacks.

Uh, the reason why the Franks would need forged ration cards is they could not legally receive actual cards because they were HIDING. They were hiding because they were Jews and for no other reason. While LEGALLY I could see arresting Otto Frank for the use of such cards it's a bit of an overkill to send him and his family to Auschwitz.

Ryu, the denier canard of the forgery of Anne Frank's Diary is complete horse {!#%@}. It belongs in the crapper along with the World Almanac canard or the denier obsession with shrunken heads or Jewish soap.

My advice to you is to stop wasting your time with garbage.

To be clear, Anne Frank and her family were not the targets of an investigation into, in this interpretation, a so-called "ration card scam."

The new argument is that policemen (the officers being men not usually assigned to hunting down and arresting Jews) went to the house to investigate criminal activities unrelated to Jewish issues, namely, the possibility that two salesmen, Martin Brouwer and Pieter Daatzelaar, were trading illegally in ration cards:
Arrests like these were reported to the aforementioned Special Unit of the Central Investigation Division in The Hague, established in 1941 to act against illegal distribution of ration coupons and meat. During their day-to-day activities, investigators from this department often came across Jews in hiding by chance. And though the investigators officially worked for this Dutch unit, they were supervised by men from the German Sicherheitsdienst.

The salesmen were prosecuted by the Dutch judiciary in their hometowns in the summer of 1944. In August, a heavy fine was imposed on Brouwer. It is worth noting that at the end of July the court in Haarlem dismissed the charges against Daatzelaar. . . . Anne mentioned him in her diary as one of the people they needed to be quiet for in the Secret Annex, which indicates, as far as she knew, that he was unaware of the people hiding upstairs in the building.

The point here is that the "scam," which isn't really the right word for the illegal sale of ration cards, wasn't investigated as a Jewish issue or on account of the Franks but rather as a criminal activity, as quoted above,"unrelated to Jewish issues," and that it is possible that "by chance" the investigation (possibly in a thorough search of the premises) led the coppers to the Franks. A notation in Anne Frank's diary indicates that somehow the Franks were getting their illegal cards from the two salesmen but not that the Franks were the subject of the police inquiry.

The Franks, if discovered in this manner, would have been arrested and sent to Westerbork not for getting ration cards illegally but for being "illegal" persons in the Netherlands at that time, that is, having committed the "crime" of being Jewish.

Mary's comment is just more of her dumbass trying to wise off.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:03 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
ryu wrote:http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-shows-anne-franks-family-was-arrested-during-fraud-investigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?


Ryu, the people who publish the daily stormer are a waste of oxygen. The stormer is a cesspool of inbred Nazi hacks.

Uh, the reason why the Franks would need forged ration cards is they could not legally receive actual cards because they were HIDING. They were hiding because they were Jews and for no other reason. While LEGALLY I could see arresting Otto Frank for the use of such cards it's a bit of an overkill to send him and his family to Auschwitz.

Ryu, the denier canard of the forgery of Anne Frank's Diary is complete horse {!#%@}. It belongs in the crapper along with the World Almanac canard or the denier obsession with shrunken heads or Jewish soap.

My advice to you is to stop wasting your time with garbage.

To be clear, Anne Frank and her family were not the targets of an investigation into, in this interpretation, a so-called "ration card scam."

The new argument is that policemen (the officers being men not usually assigned to hunting down and arresting Jews) went to the house to investigate criminal activities unrelated to Jewish issues, namely, the possibility that two salesmen, Martin Brouwer and Pieter Daatzelaar, were trading illegally in ration cards:
Arrests like these were reported to the aforementioned Special Unit of the Central Investigation Division in The Hague, established in 1941 to act against illegal distribution of ration coupons and meat. During their day-to-day activities, investigators from this department often came across Jews in hiding by chance. And though the investigators officially worked for this Dutch unit, they were supervised by men from the German Sicherheitsdienst.

The salesmen were prosecuted by the Dutch judiciary in their hometowns in the summer of 1944. In August, a heavy fine was imposed on Brouwer. It is worth noting that at the end of July the court in Haarlem dismissed the charges against Daatzelaar. . . . Anne mentioned him in her diary as one of the people they needed to be quiet for in the Secret Annex, which indicates, as far as she knew, that he was unaware of the people hiding upstairs in the building.

The point here is that the "scam," which isn't really the right word for the illegal sale of ration cards, wasn't investigated as a Jewish issue or on account of the Franks but rather as a criminal activity, as quoted above,"unrelated to Jewish issues," and that it is possible that "by chance" the investigation (possibly in a thorough search of the premises) led the coppers to the Franks. A notation in Anne Frank's diary indicates that somehow the Franks were getting their illegal cards from the two salesmen but not that the Franks were the subject of the police inquiry.

The Franks, if discovered in this manner, would have been arrested and sent to Westerbork not for getting ration cards illegally but for being "illegal" persons in the Netherlands at that time, that is, having committed the "crime" of being Jewish.

Mary's comment is just more of her dumbass trying to wise off.


I understand, I'm simply irritated that ryu again brought in stormer sludge as though it was something worth reading.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17422
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:10 am

That too. :)
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5008
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Monster » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 am

ryu wrote:http://www.dailystormer.com/new-study-shows-anne-franks-family-was-arrested-during-fraud-investigation/
This refers to a study released here that Anne was found during an arrest of a ration card scam...
What do you think?
Because the Nazis refer to how her father edited her diary later and thinks he wrote the whole thing...and why would they reveal such things?

897px-Not_facebook_not_like_thumbs_down.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

ryu
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby ryu » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Oh since they were hiding from extermination they needed illegal rations then which the Ds misunderstood. Thanks.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:40 pm

ryu wrote:Oh since they were hiding from extermination they needed illegal rations then which the Ds misunderstood. Thanks.


There is no misunderstanding what the stormer wanted, ryu. They wanted to twist this story into another example of "Jewish corruption."

You really need to stop reading the stormer, ryu. Instead I suggest reading actual books about the subject, not only about the Holocaust but about the time period itself.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:42 pm

I do think it's funny that the stormer now considers itself the number 1 most trusted Republican news source.

:lol:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19799
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Image
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Denying-History » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:03 pm

<Yawn> it's like Ryu already posted about this issue when Rizoli here. I think I remember it being called something like easy debunk...
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

David
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4998
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby David » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:43 am

In September 1945, Victor Kugler wrote to the PRA* saying that Opekta's "management" (referring to Johannes Kleiman and himself) had been arrested by the SD for helping Jews in hiding, and for facilitating work for people (to protect them from being deported to Germany)....
However

As two of the helpers, Victor Kugler and Johannes Kleiman – both close business associates of Otto Frank – assisted and protected the eight people in hiding. They were arrested with them on August 4, 1944. ... a month later the two helpers [kugler and Kleiman] were sent to the Police Transit Camp in Amersfoort. As the records of the police camp indicate, Kugler and Kleiman were imprisoned there for different reasons. An investigation in 1948, also established that one of the warehousemen had been working in the building "ter ontduiking aan de arbeidsinzet" (to avoid being deported as forced labor).

http://www.annefrank.org/en/News/FAQs-I ... he-Arrest/

It seems that people who were involved in blackmarket operations and food coupon forgery at 263 Prinsengracht have forgotten to mention that in their various histories of the Anne Frank tragedy.

While the promoters of the Anne Frank tale have always made the dramatic claim of a betrayal, it turns out that Otto Frank was
arrested by a the group of the German Security Service specifically involved with economic crimes.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:00 am

And in other news, Richard Krege dragged a big lawn mower around Treblinka. So what?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 am

David wrote:In September 1945, Victor Kugler wrote to the PRA* saying that Opekta's "management" (referring to Johannes Kleiman and himself) had been arrested by the SD for helping Jews in hiding, and for facilitating work for people (to protect them from being deported to Germany)....
However

As two of the helpers, Victor Kugler and Johannes Kleiman – both close business associates of Otto Frank – assisted and protected the eight people in hiding. They were arrested with them on August 4, 1944. ... a month later the two helpers [kugler and Kleiman] were sent to the Police Transit Camp in Amersfoort. As the records of the police camp indicate, Kugler and Kleiman were imprisoned there for different reasons. An investigation in 1948, also established that one of the warehousemen had been working in the building "ter ontduiking aan de arbeidsinzet" (to avoid being deported as forced labor).

http://www.annefrank.org/en/News/FAQs-I ... he-Arrest/

It seems that people who were involved in blackmarket operations and food coupon forgery at 263 Prinsengracht have forgotten to mention that in their various histories of the Anne Frank tragedy.

While the promoters of the Anne Frank tale have always made the dramatic claim of a betrayal, it turns out that Otto Frank was
arrested by a the group of the German Security Service specifically involved with economic crimes.


So, you are back.

Are you going to stick around or run off again? Did Eric Hunt's defection bring you out of hiding?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17422
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:08 am

Didn't we go through this a couple months ago?
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 am

David wrote:In September 1945, Victor Kugler wrote to the PRA* saying that Opekta's "management" (referring to Johannes Kleiman and himself) had been arrested by the SD for helping Jews in hiding, and for facilitating work for people (to protect them from being deported to Germany)....
However

As two of the helpers, Victor Kugler and Johannes Kleiman – both close business associates of Otto Frank – assisted and protected the eight people in hiding. They were arrested with them on August 4, 1944. ... a month later the two helpers [kugler and Kleiman] were sent to the Police Transit Camp in Amersfoort. As the records of the police camp indicate, Kugler and Kleiman were imprisoned there for different reasons. An investigation in 1948, also established that one of the warehousemen had been working in the building "ter ontduiking aan de arbeidsinzet" (to avoid being deported as forced labor).

http://www.annefrank.org/en/News/FAQs-I ... he-Arrest/

It seems that people who were involved in blackmarket operations and food coupon forgery at 263 Prinsengracht have forgotten to mention that in their various histories of the Anne Frank tragedy.

While the promoters of the Anne Frank tale have always made the dramatic claim of a betrayal, it turns out that Otto Frank was
arrested by a the group of the German Security Service specifically involved with economic crimes.



David, I bumped a couple of your "greatest hits" back up so that we could talk about them.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6434
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

David wrote:In September 1945, Victor Kugler wrote to the PRA* saying that Opekta's "management" (referring to Johannes Kleiman and himself) had been arrested by the SD for helping Jews in hiding, and for facilitating work for people (to protect them from being deported to Germany)....
However

As two of the helpers, Victor Kugler and Johannes Kleiman – both close business associates of Otto Frank – assisted and protected the eight people in hiding. They were arrested with them on August 4, 1944. ... a month later the two helpers [kugler and Kleiman] were sent to the Police Transit Camp in Amersfoort. As the records of the police camp indicate, Kugler and Kleiman were imprisoned there for different reasons. An investigation in 1948, also established that one of the warehousemen had been working in the building "ter ontduiking aan de arbeidsinzet" (to avoid being deported as forced labor).

http://www.annefrank.org/en/News/FAQs-I ... he-Arrest/

It seems that people who were involved in blackmarket operations and food coupon forgery at 263 Prinsengracht have forgotten to mention that in their various histories of the Anne Frank tragedy.

While the promoters of the Anne Frank tale have always made the dramatic claim of a betrayal, it turns out that Otto Frank was
arrested by a the group of the German Security Service specifically involved with economic crimes.


So, I didn't dream this. David came out of hiding. Odd that he didn't open a new post.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17422
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Anne frank fraud?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:14 am

Cold Case Diary - Who Betrayed Anne Frank?: the project -
On August 4, 2019, it will be 75 years since Anne Frank, her family, and the others were betrayed. Although it was subjected to several investigations, the circumstances that led to the arrest have never been found. This investigation is different from all previous attempts to find the truth. It will be conducted using modern law enforcement investigative techniques. The research team is multidisciplinary, using methods of cold case detectives, historians, but also psychologists, profilers, data analysts, forensic scientists and criminologists. In this way, new light will be brought to the events.

The team uses specially developed software to organize and analyze the vast amount of data, which has already generated new insights. It enables them to see connections that are not visible to the naked eye. These new insights may not only be applicable to the Anne Frank case. In the future, this information may be used to solve others cases of arrest and betrayal during Nazi occupation.

background
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balmoral95, Balsamo and 1 guest