Google is being dominated by Holocaust denial sites

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Google is being dominated by Holocaust denial sites

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Facebook floundering. I get zero percent of my news via FB, as I have never had an account there.
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:38 am

"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:06 am

Spoiler:
........................................................... f

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:41 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Spoiler:
........................................................... f

Which is pretty much what I'd like to do to FB's censorship policy...

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:54 am

I use FB to talk to family members and friends. I also post pictures and videos there.

I sure as hell don't get my news from there.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I use FB to talk to family members and friends. I also post pictures and videos there.

not me, I use courier and carrier pigeon and smoke signals to communicate with family and friends - or talk to them :)

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:22 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I use FB to talk to family members and friends. I also post pictures and videos there.

not me, I use courier and carrier pigeon and smoke signals to communicate with family and friends - or talk to them :)

Why would I want to talk to them??????

:lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:23 am

LOL

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Postby Xcalibur » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:26 am

FB news feeds are absolute shite unless one cares about Mariah Carey's {!#%@} up, the Queen's cold and Rosie O'Donnel's take on Trump's mental illness.... it's kind of like the right-most column on the Daily Mail...

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 am

:D

Well, ok. I follow MovieWeb. That's it, though.

Clock in' out. Have to get ready to work tomorrow, I want to finish up with Gerlach tonight.

Great Rose Bowl, the game lived up to the billing. I always enjoy the Rose Bowl, great view above the stadium.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:25 pm

- Google AdSense Terminates Relationship With Anti-Semitic And Holocaust-Denying Websites After Media Matters Criticism
https://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02/1 ... dia/215334

A quick note:
- One of the four sites is 'American Free Press', found by Willis Carto of 'Liberty Lobby', as ex 'Spotlight', all defined as Hate groups by SPLC and ADL
The owner and outreach director of 'American Free Press' is today the Greek Pete Papaherakles, a holocaust denier and unofficial representative of Golden Dawn in the US (he had made also a NewsRoom in English for American audiences on behalf of Golden Dawn).
Born in Greece and an American citizen since 1986, Papaherakles is not only a classic Holocaust denier albeit using 'arguments' that have all refuted and considered outdated by other, more 'sophisticated' deniers years ago, example here,an interview with famous idiots Rizoli twin brothers, but also the voice of the Golden Dawn in Daily Stormer of Andrew Anglin (a hardcore nazi and supporter of Trump and a honorary guest of Golden Dawn at Thermopylae kitsch fiesta in 2013).
Papaherakles, which apart from giving Daily Stormer his articles and performing interviews from GD members, his main subject always was the 'Jewish conspiracy'. All those strange theories that 'the Zionists of America and the whole world are hunting GD', if you go back in time, you will see that they have as their source Papaherakles.

Here's with David Irving.
According to experts and scholars, the 10 stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html

XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), an investigative/research political and historical website, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:27 pm

thanks for this

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Oops, maybe I should have posted this here?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 12, 2017 10:39 am

From The Guardian:
4. ‘Holohoax’ horrors

The most vile manifestation of post truth has been the reinvigoration of Holocaust denial, especially online. Google searches on the subject are rewarded by headlines such as “Holocaust Against Jews is a Total Lie – Proof”; “Is the Holocaust a Hoax?”; “Was there really a Holocaust?”; “THE HOLOCAUST AND THE FOUR MILLION VARIANT”; “How the ‘Holocaust’ was faked”; and “Jewish Scholar Refutes The Holocaust”. There could scarcely be a more brutal reminder that algorithms, in their current form, are indifferent to veracity.

Has HD recently been "reinvigorated"? Especially online? (Where else - in national parks? at retail outlets and malls? in local pubs? there are other possible venues of course - universities etc - but online is where much discourse occurs and not really a scare word IMO) The examples given are the sort of thing one would have found 10 years ago as readily as today. CODOH forum seems to be slow, not very active these days. The piece doesn't mention forums or YouTube . . . but I don't have a sense that HD is especially active now . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 12:14 am

Related: leak of Facebook guidelines on management of HD in countries with laws prohibiting this content (also on refugees):
One 16-page training manual explains Facebook will only hide or remove Holocaust denial content in four countries – France, Germany, Israel and Austria . . . because the company fears it might get sued. . . . “Some 14 countries have legislation on their books prohibiting the expression of claims that the volume of death and severity of the Holocaust is overestimated. Less than half the countries with these laws actually pursue it. We block on report only in those countries that actively pursue the issue with us.”
Facebook, according to the guidelines, used in training, “does not welcome local law that stands as an obstacle to an open and connected world” and will only consider blocking or hiding Holocaust denial messages and photographs if “we face the risk of getting blocked in a country or a legal risk”.

OTOH, according to The Guardian,
The company has been criticised for its willingness to comply with censorship demands from the governments of Turkey, India and Pakistan, which account for the majority of Facebook’s government-requested takedowns.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:38 am

Less than half the countries with these laws actually pursue it. We block on report only in those countries that actively pursue the issue with us.”

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute now....

I thought all the (((countries))) that have (((Holocaust Denial Laws))) actively and ruthlessly persecute and prosecute the honest Warriors of Truth. This is what (((they))) want. Are (((you))) telling me...er, sorry, (((me))) that this is not the case????

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 27, 2017 1:02 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Less than half the countries with these laws actually pursue it. We block on report only in those countries that actively pursue the issue with us.”

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute now....

I thought all the (((countries))) that have (((Holocaust Denial Laws))) actively and ruthlessly persecute and prosecute the honest Warriors of Truth. This is what (((they))) want. Are (((you))) telling me...er, sorry, (((me))) that this is not the case????

It also says that only 14 countries have laws against truth telling. I thought that the Jews controlled many more countries than 14. Very confusing.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”