Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Monstrous stumbled upon this little gem:

Starting with the territory of the Reich and proceeding to the remaining European countries included in the final solution, the Jews are currently being deported to large camps which have already been established or which are to be established in the East, where they will either be used for work or else transported still farther to the East. The old Jews as well as Jews with high military decorations [Kriegsauszeichnungen] (Iron Cross 1st Class, (E.K.I.) Golden Medal for Valor [Goldene Tapferkeitsmedaille], etc.), are currently being resettled in the city of Theresienstadt which is located in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.
– [Head of the Nazi Party Chancellery & Hitler’s Personal Secretary] Martin Bormann, October 9, 1942, Preparatory Measures for the Solution of the Jewish Problem in Europe – Rumors About the Position of the Jews in the East, Nuremberg document 3244-PS.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ann#p80645

Not good at all for the Believers.

Bad.

Really bad.
Last edited by Monstrous on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:39 pm


User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:40 pm


User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Go answer those before boring us with new posts.

I even quoted Germar Rudolf, Monstrous.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Here, Monstrous:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27369


Hmmm... Mounstrous using search function. No. Nothing on Bormann...

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:And here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177


Hmmm... Mounstrous using search function. No. Nothing on Bormann...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:57 pm

So "bad" that PS-3244 is a document that Nick Terry and others use as evidence for the genocide. Ah, me too. Monstrous will find mention of Bormann and his circular in the threads where this and this are posted. We've been through this one, sonny boy. You're quite far behind today, eh.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:So "bad" that PS-3244 is a document that Nick Terry and others use as evidence for the genocide. Ah, me too. Monstrous will find mention of Bormann and his circular in the threads where this and this are posted. We've been through this one, sonny boy. You're quite far behind today, eh.

Monstrous fails to see anything at all that supports the beliefs of the Believers in PS-3244.

The Faithful must desperately claim the use of code words...
Last edited by Monstrous on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Deal with the posts you were linked to or shut up.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Seyss-Inquart, trying to save his ass at Nuremberg wrote:In the course of 1943 I spoke with Hitler and called his attention to this problem in the Netherlands (which was the presence of large numbers of Jews in close proximity to the Dutch coast where an Allied invasion could be anticipated in the near future). In his own convincing way Hitler reassured me and at the same time admitted that he was thinking of a permanent evacuation of the Jews, if possible, from all of Europe, and from countries which Germany wanted mainly friendly relations. He wanted to have the Jews settled on the eastern border of the German sphere of interest in so far as they were not able to emigrate to other parts of the earth.


https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ann#p80645

Key words:
"Thinking of a permanent evacuation of the Jews....He wanted....the Jews settled on the eastern border of the German sphere of interest."

This is future tense. Most of the "evacuations" finished in 1941 and 1942, the "east" was shrinking in 1943.

So, Monstrous, where in the "east" was Hitler talking about?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Good links, good reminder, Jeffk.

No supporter of the transit "theory" ever replied to this request for specifics about Jewish resettlement operations in 1942-1943 or questions about this summary of an actual resettlement aciton - or dealt with this piece on "Unicornville". Will Monstrous be the first to give the denier response?
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html

So were all these ghettos in existence, then, by the end of 1943? Do you know what "chronology" refers to?

Actually, most of the red dots represent places from which Jews were taken during late 1942 and 1943, not where they were taken to. Or has Monstrous signed himself up to offer a new history of the ghettos?
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html

So were all these ghettos in existence, then, by the end of 1943? Do you know what "chronology" refers to?


Some may, some may not, some may have been added. But the map likely gives a general idea of to which areas Jews were deported.

Actually, most of the red dots represent places from which Jews were taken during late 1942 and 1943, not where they were taken to. Or has Monstrous signed himself up to offer a new history of the ghettos?

Troublesome documents showing where the Jews went exactly have likely been destroyed.

The point is again that Bormann is a Holocaust denier... The Faithful must claim he is using secret code words and so on...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html

So were all these ghettos in existence, then, by the end of 1943? Do you know what "chronology" refers to?


Some may, some may not, some may have been added. But the map likely gives a general idea of to which areas Jews were deported.

No, it doesn't. It gives a general idea of where Jews were taken from.

"Some may, some may not, some may have been added" is a non-answer, given the literature on ghettos which describes their histories including liquidation.

Let's talk about a number of ghettos, large ones, and have you tell us about Jews being sent to them and the fate of these Jews during the war:
- Warsaw, liquidated summer-fall 1942 and spring 1943
- Bialystok, liquidated fall 1943
- Minsk, liquidated late summer - fall 1943
- Radom, liquidated mostly in late 1942 and finally remnants in summer 1944
- Vilnius, liquidated fall 1943
- Riga, liquidated mostly by fall 1943
- Lwow, liquidated nearly completely by June 1943
- Lodz, liquidated August 1944
Explain the role of these large ghettos in the resettlement of the Jews.

Don't try telling us that millions of Jews were settled into tiny, transitory ghettos in towns of a few 100s or 1000 or so - places that have no records of any such resettlement. Most of the red dots, btw, on the map you linked to , you do realize, are in the General Gouvernement. Care to tell us how many Jews were in the GG at war's end?

Monstrous wrote:
Actually, most of the red dots represent places from which Jews were taken during late 1942 and 1943, not where they were taken to. Or has Monstrous signed himself up to offer a new history of the ghettos?

Troublesome documents showing where the Jews went exactly have likely been destroyed.

The point is again that Bormann is a Holocaust denier... The Faithful must claim he is using secret code words and so on...

If you can't deal with the posts you were linked to, there's no point continuing the discussion. Moron.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html

So were all these ghettos in existence, then, by the end of 1943? Do you know what "chronology" refers to?


Some may, some may not, some may have been added. But the map likely gives a general idea of to which areas Jews were deported.

No, it doesn't. It gives a general idea of where Jews were taken from.

"Some may, some may not, some may have been added" is a non-answer, given the literature on ghettos which describes their histories including liquidation.

Let's talk about a number of ghettos, large ones, and have you tell us about Jews being sent to them and the fate of these Jews during the war:
- Warsaw, liquidated summer-fall 1942 and spring 1943
- Bialystok, liquidated fall 1943
- Minsk, liquidated late summer - fall 1943
- Radom, liquidated mostly in late 1942 and finally remnants in summer 1944
- Vilnius, liquidated fall 1943
- Riga, liquidated mostly by fall 1943
- Lwow, liquidated nearly completely by June 1943
- Lodz, liquidated August 1944
Explain the role of these large ghettos in the resettlement of the Jews.

Don't try telling us that millions of Jews were settled into tiny, transitory ghettos in towns of a few 100s or 1000 or so - places that have no records of any such resettlement. Most of the red dots, btw, on the map you linked to , you do realize, are in the General Gouvernement. Care to tell us how many Jews were in the GG at war's end?

Monstrous wrote:
Actually, most of the red dots represent places from which Jews were taken during late 1942 and 1943, not where they were taken to. Or has Monstrous signed himself up to offer a new history of the ghettos?

Troublesome documents showing where the Jews went exactly have likely been destroyed.

The point is again that Bormann is a Holocaust denier... The Faithful must claim he is using secret code words and so on...

If you can't deal with the posts you were linked to, there's no point continuing the discussion. Moron.

Sigh! Is it really only Monstrous that knows that Soviet Union claims are not reliable? Really? The official version on what happened in the Soviet areas is essentially just Soviet propaganda and fabrications. Just like for the EG as Monstrous has earlier explained.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Soviet claims? Wtf are you talking about?

ftfy:
Monstrous wrote:Just like for the EG as Monstrous has failed to explain earlier.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Monstrous' entire game is, "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery" which he can't ever provide evidence for on account of "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery." This is tautological. And dumb dumb dumb. After failing so badly in his EG thread and making zero headway in Jeffk's Foregery thread, you'd think Monstrous would come up with a new trick or two.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:53 pm

The point Monstrous is patiently trying to make is that there is similar situation with the EG and the ghettos. The claims cannot be trusted and have likely been forged/edited to suit the Soviet Union.

Oh, the same applies to Communist Poland. A puppet state of the Communist Soviet Union.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html


David already tried this. Keep up, Monstrous:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10372

Those little red dots represent every ghetto, labor camp, POW camp, transit camp, satellite camp, main camp and death camp in the Nazi Empire.
The little red dots in the USSR? Filled with locals, Monstrous, not foreign Jews.

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html


David already tried this. Keep up, Monstrous:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10372

Those little red dots represent every ghetto, labor camp, POW camp, transit camp, satellite camp, main camp and death camp in the Nazi Empire.
The little red dots in the USSR? Filled with locals, Monstrous, not foreign Jews.

No, there were many more, not shown on the map. "42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps":
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/sunda ... cking.html

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Back to the beginning... The point is again that Bormann is a Holocaust denier... The Faithful must claim he is using secret code words and so on...

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Monstrous' entire game is, "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery" which he can't ever provide evidence for on account of "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery." This is tautological. And dumb dumb dumb. After failing so badly in his EG thread and making zero headway in Jeffk's Foregery thread, you'd think Monstrous would come up with a new trick or two.

The amazing thing is that the Believers thnk that Stalin and Communists are reliable source on anything and especially on German atroicties in the Soviet Union!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Monstrous wrote:The point Monstrous is patiently trying to make is that there is similar situation with the EG and the ghettos.

Patient or not, you're wrong.

Monstrous wrote:The claims cannot be trusted and have likely been forged/edited to suit the Soviet Union.

We showed you in the EG thread, when you tried but failed to be specific, why those claims were wrong. In terms of the ghettos, you've not yet made a specific statement. I didn't cite Soviet documents or claims about ghetto liquidations. You said I did, but I didn't (yet LOL).

So, again, patiently, what are you going on about?

Monstrous wrote:Oh, the same applies to Communist Poland. A puppet state of the Communist Soviet Union.

But, dear friend, the ghettos were mostly emptied of residents by 1943, with only a few surviving into 1944. It wasn't, e.g., in 1945 that people learned about the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto. Duh.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Believers: "Where did they go?"

Monstrous: "A picture says more than a thousand words!"

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2013/ ... o-map.html


David already tried this. Keep up, Monstrous:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10372

Those little red dots represent every ghetto, labor camp, POW camp, transit camp, satellite camp, main camp and death camp in the Nazi Empire.
The little red dots in the USSR? Filled with locals, Monstrous, not foreign Jews.

No, there were many more, not shown on the map. "42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps":
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/sunda ... cking.html

This represents all Nazi ghettos and camps and is not focused on those for Jews. Keep throwing darts, you might hit the board eventually.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Monstrous wrote:Back to the beginning... The point is again that Bormann is a Holocaust denier... The Faithful must claim he is using secret code words and so on...

the point is, again, that "If you can't deal with the posts you were linked to, there's no point continuing the discussion. Moron."
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Monstrous will try to make this easy.

Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history, and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Monstrous' entire game is, "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery" which he can't ever provide evidence for on account of "Soviet forgeries" and "Soviet chicanery." This is tautological. And dumb dumb dumb. After failing so badly in his EG thread and making zero headway in Jeffk's Foregery thread, you'd think Monstrous would come up with a new trick or two.

The amazing thing is that the Believers thnk that Stalin and Communists are reliable source on anything and especially on German atroicties in the Soviet Union!

Since no one here has quoted Stalin for evidence about the ghettos, and no one here has ever said Stalin is a reliable witness, and since people here over and over have explained the motivations of the Communists after the war, and since people here have also explained the conditions under which they will use evidence from the eastern bloc (if you'd gone to the Majdanek thread as I challenged you, you'd see that your heroes, Graf & Mattogno, use such evidence - of course with them it is when it suits their purposes), your comment is utterly irrelevant.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Monstrous wrote:Monstrous will try to make this easy.

Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history, and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.

1. But the Communist bloc after the war persistently covered up that the Jews were murdered in the east in the millions.
2. No one in this thread has cited evidence from "Communists" about the ghettos.
3. You failed to prove any forgeries relative to the EGs and what fabricated/suspect documents you've listed on other issues don't relate to the Holocaust.
4. You chickened out when asked to list the key forged documents used as evidence for the Holocaust.

You're thoroughly discredited on all this.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Monstrous
Regular Poster
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Monstrous » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Monstrous will try to make this easy.

Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history, and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.

1. But the Communist bloc after the war persistently covered up that the Jews were murdered in the east in the millions.

The Communist did not "cover up" the Holocaust. Communist produced reports and so on make many claims of mass killings of Jews. However, the Communists did also claim mass killings of Slavs, now partly abandoned and acknowledged as Communist propaganda lies.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 pm

I don't know what you refer to specifically but see point above, Soviet and eastern bloc sources are useful under certain conditions. Not on their own. Even your heroes Graf & Mattogno used documents from Soviet archives. Grow up.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Monstrous wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Monstrous will try to make this easy.

Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history, and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.

1. But the Communist bloc after the war persistently covered up that the Jews were murdered in the east in the millions.

The Communist did not "cover up" the Holocaust. Communist produced reports and so on make many claims of mass killings of Jews. However, the Communists did also claim mass killings of Slavs, now partly abandoned and acknowledged as Communist propaganda lies.


Examples, please.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Monstrous wrote:Monstrous will try to make this easy.


:lol:

Monstrous wrote:Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history,


Examples, please.
Please use something more original than Katyn.


Monstrous wrote:and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.


Why?

Monstrous wrote:In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.


Sure it does.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Posts: 17390
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Examples, please.
Please use something more original than Katyn.

Or the EG reports, which have been shown to be authentic. :)

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Monstrous wrote:and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

Why?

Duh, because of the way the Germans waged war against . . . oops!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 pm

:lol:

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Xcalibur » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am

Monstrous will try to make this easy.



Naturlich :roll:

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1176
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:26 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Deal with the posts you were linked to or shut up.

What about the posts that were linked? Monstrous probably has no interest in reading a rambling discussion that may or may not have anything relevant and then trying to guess at the point you are trying to make. I know I don't.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6427
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Deal with the posts you were linked to or shut up.

What about the posts that were linked? Monstrous probably has no interest in reading a rambling discussion that may or may not have anything relevant and then trying to guess at the point you are trying to make. I know I don't.


:lol: :lol:

That's rich. I dub Monstrous Rizoli Jr., he shows the same command of history.

You? You're Joe.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Denying-History » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:21 am

Jeff, in all honesty that might be giving the Rizolis to much of a break... Monstrous is more so a troll, and Jim actually believes in the things he posts. Like brazillians taking over his local town.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Bormann, monstrous Holocaust denier

Postby Denying-History » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 am

Monstrous wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Monstrous wrote:Monstrous will try to make this easy.

Communists cannot be trusted. are infamous for massive forgeries and rewritting of history, and had a simply gigantic vested interest in demonstrating the existence of mass German atrocities.

In such a situation, documents cannot be trusted. We need physcial evidence.

Which does not exist.

1. But the Communist bloc after the war persistently covered up that the Jews were murdered in the east in the millions.

The Communist did not "cover up" the Holocaust. Communist produced reports and so on make many claims of mass killings of Jews. However, the Communists did also claim mass killings of Slavs, now partly abandoned and acknowledged as Communist propaganda lies.


I think 1.8 million Poles and 3.5 million Soviet POW's beg to differ.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Im_Not_Creative_Enough, iwh, SemrushBot and 1 guest