Denier BS Bingo

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Denier BS Bingo

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Or from the title of the list: "BS."
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

- Rudolf Hess, letter, 1927

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Might have missed it in the list already, but I think Mary just delivered another one in the "explain how the 'hoax' works" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177&p=532050#p532048 wrote:
The survivors that the museum has on hand to tell schoolchildren about their experience have probably never been a Palestinian whose entire family was murdered and house bulldozed.

"what's with the fuss - similar/the same happened elsewhere" (à la Rassinier), and/or, "other atrocities were/are worse".

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster

Postby Mary Q Contrary » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:32 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Might have missed it in the list already, but I think Mary just delivered another one in the "explain how the 'hoax' works" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27177&p=532050#p532048 wrote:
The survivors that the museum has on hand to tell schoolchildren about their experience have probably never been a Palestinian whose entire family was murdered and house bulldozed.

"what's with the fuss - similar/the same happened elsewhere" (à la Rassinier), and/or, "other atrocities were/are worse".

I think point you're trying to make is covered under "relativisation" on one of Nick Terry's lists.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Most likely. Thanks.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:37 pm

L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.

If you'd written L-3, I *might* have spotted it as a Nuremberg document. They are always written with a dash: 1919-PS, NO-246, R-102, etc.

Please remember this and use the convention if you want to be properly understood.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?

Yes, the one provided by journalist Louis Lochner.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

nickterry wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:L3, fyi, is a commonly claimed forgery that is not an actual document but rather journalistic notes made as a result of a copy.

If you'd written L-3, I *might* have spotted it as a Nuremberg document. They are always written with a dash: 1919-PS, NO-246, R-102, etc.

Please remember this and use the convention if you want to be properly understood.

He's working on Wanasee these days, baby steps :mrgreen:
"World peace is certainly an ideal worth striving for; in Hitler's opinion it will be realizable only when one power, the racially best one, has attained complete and uncontested supremacy. That can then provide a sort of world police, seeing to it at the same time that the most valuable race is guaranteed the necessary living space. And if no other way is open to them, the lower races will have to restrict themselves accordingly."

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Is L-3 the Obersalzberg speech?

Lochner version, with the Armenian passage, described here.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:41 am

I found this one rather entertaining.

115. The Korherr Report is the evidence needed to show the AR camps were transit camps.
116. All of the numerous archaeological studies of the AR camps are biased/bogus/wrong, they cannot find mass graves, so they were transit camps.
114. An exchange of letters about Sobibor being used to process munitions, which called it a transit camp, proves it was a transit camp.
115. The Dutch Jews...... er, lets just ignore that issue.
116. The 260,000 plus unregistered Hungarian Jews selected not to work at Birkenau went......er, lets just ignore that issue as well.
117. The Hofle Telegram was forged (then BRoI proves it was not)....The Hofle Telegram.....er, not sure, move along to another issue please.
118. Oskar Groening is a lying, treacherous, bastard because we have to accept he was not tortured.
119. Feodor Federenko was a lying, treacherous bastard, because he confessed during a naturalisation hearing in the USA.
120. All the rest of the Nazis were tortured into confessing, even the ones where we cannot evidence they were tortured.
121. The Hitler Order for the T4 euthanasia project was justified, those people deserved to die for being born disabled.
122. Estonia being declared Judenfrei by the Einsatzgruppen and then the Wannsee Protocol is not because they had all been killed, oh no, no, no. They all went somewhere else.
132. Typhus probably and unfortunately killed all the Estonian Jews, despite huge Nazi efforts to keep them alive.
133. Actually, typhus is what did for those disgusting, lice carrying, dirty, Jews all over Europe.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2648
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:23 am

And it is not plagiarism - no matter what the empty-headed pedant claims - when the list is a joint project, added to over the years by a number of people . . . what a dishonest piece of {!#%@} that one is.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:28 am

LOL Traynor, puffing himself up as though he has something portentous to add - and all he can come up with is this pathetic shite: "Nick Terry began a new BS bingo topic at the heavily censored Skeptics forum recently. This may have been what triggered the plagiarist in Aaron's defective personality."

"Heavily censored?" Poor, poor Fish. He could of course grow a pair and come on over . . .

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:54 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:58 am

and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:05 am

And please, tell me Bitchy-Fishy (for I know you lurk here from time to time), what "heavily censored forum" allows scum like Jim and Joe Rizoli to post openly racist statements again and again and again? Phyrro is by far one of the most gentle moderators out there.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:06 am

Jeff_36 wrote:and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.

Hargis.

Darren Wilshak
Poster

Postby Darren Wilshak » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 am

Joe Future explained to the BroI who I imagine is smarting properly or should be from having the DBB mirror held up to him (just as much as it is a reflection of all the other Nazi deceivers,) that the DBB effort was a collective one.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:and just who the {!#%@} is "Lily"? Calling Nessie a "Zionist Jew"? Is this some new poe? He/she's acting like a caricature from Nick's list.

Hargis.

Some kind of cross-dresser him? Taking a woman's name? Is that what he likes getting called after work? :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm

LOL but I think he retired . . . he is also going by Big Will over there, about which I refuse to speculate beyond this: thank the Lord and hallelujah he didn't make that Big Willy.

Jeffk 1970
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:43 pm

:lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:52 pm

He comes off as a total putz. The Wise thing alone is grounds to totally discredit him.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Recently heard a new one:

"Diesel exhaust fumes are perfectly breathable, in fact the Germans used diesel subs so yeah"

:lol:

apparently the denier who dropped that one on me didn't know how diesel-electric subs work. Diesel-propulsion when having surfaced and needed to charge batteries, with the exhaust being released into the air outside the sub, and battery propulsion underwater.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 pm

A couple years ago I came across this post on diesel-doesn't-kill.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 pm

The "Denial" trailer is sooooooo 2016. In the last few days, the biggest hit among youtube-memelord-deniers is this one, "Skinheads Hates Jews". I counted at least 8 BS denier/anti-Jewish cancards in the first three comments (and their following threads) alone. Enjoy the cringe, folks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7Pg3lO5MY

As I said, with CODOH/IHR dying, major denier figures disappearing and even those who are still active (Hunt, Mattogno) basically doing the same thing for 30 years, those social media trolls are the only thing keeping HD alive on a mass level.
I had the idea of conducting an experiment - fabricate a holocaust denial comment on a popular video that has nothing do with Jews, Israel or the Holocaust and see how much attention it gets. Something along the lines of going to the video "top 10 biggest soccer frauds" and write "non of those is as big of a fraud as the Holohoaxt!!!11".
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 am

Played the denier BS Bingo drinking game again with the comment section of this video.
Does anyone by chance have an extra liver I could use?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhrDl1qorIs
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Played the denier BS Bingo drinking game again with the comment section of this video.
Does anyone by chance have an extra liver I could use?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhrDl1qorIs

like a {!#%@} broken record. It makes me wonder if the same people are behind all these accounts.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”