Father Patrick Desbois

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Father Patrick Desbois

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:42 pm

guess he has been mentioned before . but his work deserves its own topic .

wish he could have asked --- what happened to the property of the victims ?
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Re: Father Patrick Desbois

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:44 pm

It was generally supplied to Germans whom were victims of bombing.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Denying-History wrote:It was generally supplied to Germans whom were victims of bombing.

Actually supplied to Ost-Deutsch settlers in areas to be cleared for such settlement. I know a large amount of goods was sent to the Zamosc area.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:It was generally supplied to Germans whom were victims of bombing.

Actually supplied to Ost-Deutsch settlers in areas to be cleared for such settlement. I know a large amount of goods was sent to the Zamosc area.

To the best of my knowledge goods like furniture were sent homes which were once owned by Jews to Germans along the rein. Its been a while since I have looked at it though so my memory of its rather fuzzy. I believe In my 2nd year of Highschool we talked about the goods being sent to bombing victims.]

I can say for sure the Clothing and goods from Action Reinhardt were being sent in Germanys direction, due to the large collection of shoes entering Majdanek.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

nickterry
Regular Poster

Postby nickterry » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:guess he has been mentioned before . but his work deserves its own topic .

wish he could have asked --- what happened to the property of the victims ?

In Ukraine, Belarus and other parts of Eastern Europe, personal property was distributed in firesales to the local population, real estate became the property of the local authorities and was rented out for revenue for local (collaborator) councils or simply taken over by neighbors, cash and valuables were stolen by the killers, locals and others, but some were collected by the Nazis and banked.

I've seen notices regarding the sale of "Jew-cows" from two separate districts in the occupied Soviet Union.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:

Some "stolen" by local collaborators, e.g., in Lithuania (Sakowicz is brutal about this, ""For Germans 300 Jews equals 300 enemies of mankind, while for Lithuanians, it equals 300 pairs of shoes, trousers, etc.") - but most property of the shooting victims fell to the Germans who sold it to locals. There were conflicts among competing authorities at times over which got to control the stolen property. Houses and apartments, etc IIRC were given to local commissions and so forth for sale to residents. German forces commandeered some buildings for offices or other purposes. Sharing in the plunder made locals complicit in the ongoing slaughter and despoliation of the Jewish population.

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Micro ... 202277.pdf

I will ask Father Desbois his view and his findings.
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 am

I'm going to give this a bump so I can find it easier. I have Father Desbois's book on hold. I get it sometime next month.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 am

Darn you, Amazon is telling me my copy comes in January . . . not fair! Sad! Like America, I am tired of being taken advantage of! StatMech First!
. . . I mean Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason—Coleridge, for instance, would let go by a fine isolated verisimilitude caught from the Penetralium of mystery, from being incapable of remaining content with half-knowledge. - John Keats, 1817

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Darn you, Amazon is telling me my copy comes in January . . . not fair! Sad! Like America, I am tired of being taken advantage of! StatMech First!

Fake news, Amazon!
Sad!

Actually I'm getting his first book, "Holocaust by Bullets."

The one you are waiting for is "In Broad Daylight," right? I don't think that's been released yet.

Sorry, didn't realize he was publishing another book.
:D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

LOL ah yes, In Broad Daylight. I can relax now.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Oh, look, Traynor is whining about the good father:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3075

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

does he refer to him as the "frog priest"? as in, from Rodoh1.0 days, "why is the frog priest, pardon, Father Desbois looking for graves? The location of the graves should all be archived, easily available, no need to intimidate old Ukranian ladies" (Heinz) . . . I {!#%@} you not, that is what they called Fr Desbois there!

I'm looking forward to reading Desbois' new book btw, when if finally reaches me . . . the talk I saw him give was really excellent. Surprisingly so.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:does he refer to him as the "frog priest"? as in, from Rodoh1.0 days, "why is the frog priest, pardon, Father Desbois looking for graves? The location of the graves should all be archived, easily available, no need to intimidate old Ukranian ladies" (Heinz) . . . I {!#%@} you not, that is what they called Fr Desbois there!

I'm looking forward to reading Desbois' new book btw, when if finally reaches me . . . the talk I saw him give was really excellent. Surprisingly so.

I'm looking forward to reading his first book. I'm finishing up Beevor's book on Stalingrad, I've got Desbois' book on hold at the library. I'll look into his second book but it's going to be a bit.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”