Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:24 pm

LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Palingenetic - that's that klan up in Alaska, right.

Crap, how did I miss this??????

I am also simply going to bask in the wonderfullness of your post and wish I thought of it first.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Damnit, ISF is giving me problems, can't post.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 am

Could someone wake LeoMajor up? he has catching up to do!!!!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

An old post from an old friend, Darren Wilshak, missing these days alas, ID's Saggy as both Seven-up AND the person behind the website holohoax101:
Darren Wilshak wrote:holohoax101 is SevenUp's site. He is also known as "Saggy" at Jref.

Perhaps just like denierbud, he too has now realised that there is no money to be had from Revisionism.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19023&p=306933&hilit=saggy#p306933

Holohoax101 is pathetic enough to be Saggy's.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:An old post from an old friend, Darren Wilshak, missing these days alas, ID's Saggy as both Seven-up AND the person behind the website holohoax101:
Darren Wilshak wrote:holohoax101 is SevenUp's site. He is also known as "Saggy" at Jref.

Perhaps just like denierbud, he too has now realised that there is no money to be had from Revisionism.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19023&p=306933&hilit=saggy#p306933

Holohoax101 is pathetic enough to be Saggy's.

Darren is good at ID'ing ppl. He thought that Monstrous was an editor for Metapedia IIRC. I wonder what his take is on the Fish-Ian debate.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Ian = Fish to the best of my recollection.

Darren is a genius, in many ways. He nailed some others that were incredibly difficult to suss out, but once he posted it, it was obvious. In each case.
Nazism conspired to create a sense of festival time. . . . Tragically for humanity, the party generating it was the type not associated with the coloured costumes of the Brazilian Carnival, but with the brown-shirted thuggery of the NSDAP. The contrast between the dance and the march, between the samba and the strains of the Horst Wessel Lied, points to the gulf separating a life-asserting community from a community which exists only by creating a demonized other. - RG '97

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 pm

I just don't think Ian and Fish are the same person. They don't write anything alike.

I think Ian is younger, maybe a lot younger. He also posts as himself on RODOH, why would Fish generate a sock puppet for RODOH?

I think if Ian and Fish were the same Ian would be much more forward with the denial stuff instead of ignoring it and mostly going with WN.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I just don't think Ian and Fish are the same person. They don't write anything alike.

I think Ian is younger, maybe a lot younger. He also posts as himself on RODOH, why would Fish generate a sock puppet for RODOH?

I think if Ian and Fish were the same Ian would be much more forward with the denial stuff instead of ignoring it and mostly going with WN.

In the past, just sayin', Fish hardly posted at all on HD. At Rodoh. He tried his hand in one thread, Ioannina (from where Jews were deported in 1944 and the deportation was photographed in some detail); the results were so bad for poor Fish that he went back to posting about, er, WN themes, cheerleading from time to time, and promising his blockbuster video.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I just don't think Ian and Fish are the same person. They don't write anything alike.

In the past, just sayin', Fish hardly posted at all on HD. At Rodoh. He tried his hand in one thread, Ioannina (from where Jews were deported in 1944 and the deportation was photographed in some detail); the results were so bad for poor Fish that he went back to posting about, er, WN themes, cheerleading from time to time, and promising his blockbuster video.

But, didn't Albert Fish (WTF made him pick that name?) morph into the creature known as Charles Traynor and his well known obsession with Kitty Hart?

Keep in mind, I'm not a RODOH member from back in the day. I only know him as Charles Traynor, to me the writing style is different. Ian strikes me as much younger, more akin to the goofy deniers I see on YouTube.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

But, didn't Albert Fish (WTF made him pick that name?) morph into the creature known as Charles Traynor and his well known obsession with Kitty Hart?

Kitty Hart came later, IIRC Fish occasionally took a swipe at her but he was known at Rodoh for knowing and saying almost nothing about the history.

Btw Ian is likewise obsessed with Kitty Hart. Also, food for thought, off and on I used to run a sock puppet who wrote in a style utterly unlike my typical opaque and stilted way of writing. The SP was not IDed.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Keep in mind, I'm not a RODOH member from back in the day. I only know him as Charles Traynor, to me the writing style is different. Ian strikes me as much younger, more akin to the goofy deniers I see on YouTube.

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/fish-albert.htm

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 am

I won't post a "Charles Traynor" link as my laptop doesn't do that sort of stuff.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/fish-albert.htm

I know Albert Fish was a serial killer, that's why I question his choice....well, maybe I shouldn't question it. Maybe I shouldn't even think about it.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Kitty Hart came later, IIRC Fish occasionally took a swipe at her but he was known at Rodoh for knowing and saying almost nothing about the history.

Btw Ian is likewise obsessed with Kitty Hart. Also, food for thought, off and on I used to run a sock puppet who wrote in a style utterly unlike my typical opaque and stilted way of writing. The SP was not IDed.

I also have a certain sock puppet I post with, not here but somewhere else.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I know Albert Fish was a serial killer, that's why I question his choice....well, maybe I shouldn't question it. Maybe I shouldn't even think about it.

You do know who Charles Traynor is, right?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:55 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I also have a certain sock puppet I post with, not here but somewhere else.

I ran the one I'm thinking of where I posted regularly. :)

Which reminds me: pooshoodog had many SPs, Mary Phagan being the worst (best) - once he was running one called armdgard and got confused about his accounts and began posting armgard material from his poosh account and vice versa . . . he just gave up at that point.

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 am

Bottom line, Fish=Traynor, as announced by Smith at RODOH 1. Whether Fish=Hazard remains to bee seen.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 am

Ian didn't start sounding like Fish until a few months after he started. He's also clearly American, whereas Fish is from the UK. As JeffK pointed out, Ian also appears to be a fair bit younger than Fish (who, IMO, is in his early to mid 50's). Ian sounds like someone closer to the age of DH and myself, maybe younger.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:59 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I know Albert Fish was a serial killer, that's why I question his choice....well, maybe I shouldn't question it. Maybe I shouldn't even think about it.

OK, what am I missing here?

I know Charles from RODOH:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=117

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3028&p=113453#p113453

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29

My impression of him is that he is one of those teary-eyed, nostalgia driven, wannabe SS members who wax rhapsodic about Germany and Hitler. Some of the denial stuff seems a bit of an afterthought but I've always thought of him as hardcore. He's definitely a racist whose denial in some ways seems ridiculous to me, I think he'd happily be in the forefront of any genocide.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:01 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

Ian didn't start sounding like Fish until a few months after he started. He's also clearly American, whereas Fish is from the UK. As JeffK pointed out, Ian also appears to be a fair bit younger than Fish (who, IMO, is in his early to mid 50's). Ian sounds like someone closer to the age of DH and myself, maybe younger.

I said this just now but I pictured Traynor as a wannabe SS member, Ian is just an annoying troll.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:07 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

My impression of him is that he is one of those teary-eyed, nostalgia driven, wannabe SS members who wax rhapsodic about Germany and Hitler. Some of the denial stuff seems a bit of an afterthought but I've always thought of him as hardcore. He's definitely a racist whose denial in some ways seems ridiculous to me, I think he'd happily be in the forefront of any genocide.

I meant from where "Charles Traynor" took his handle? The real Charles Traynor?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 am

Btw a different SP I ran for quite a while was "British." My favorite SP, the one mentioned above, was presumably not American, either.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I meant from where "Charles Traynor" took his handle? The real Charles Traynor?

I didn't connect it until I looked it up.

So, a serial killer and a wife-beating pornographer, real nice.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 am

R.I.P. Holocaust Denial at SSF?

It seems like it is time to commemorate former HD debaters here, as they are well and truly former at this time. I managed to get some candid photos of the trio of regulars who once bravely upheld Truth and Free Inquiry here (the photos were apparently taken to accompany guest appearances of the three at Saggy's Holohoax101, appearances which alas never took place). Please, a moment of respectful silence for the departed.

Mary Q Contrary - last post 19 May 2017

Monstrous - last post 7 March 2017

David - last post 21 February 2017

In debate forums, aside from Codoh and Rodoh, both now denier sites, where a small number of the faithful reassure one another with cameos from normal people permitted, we are left with friggin' Saggy at ISF.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Sad!!!!!

Balmoral95
Regular Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:R.I.P. Holocaust Denial at SSF?

It seems like it is time to commemorate former HD debaters here, as they are well and truly former at this time. I managed to get some candid photos of the trio of regulars who once bravely upheld Truth and Free Inquiry here (the photos were apparently taken to accompany guest appearances of the three at Saggy's Holohoax101, appearances which alas never took place). Please, a moment of respectful silence for the departed.

Mary Q Contrary - last post 19 May 2017

Monstrous - last post 7 March 2017

David - last post 21 February 2017

In debate forums, aside from Codoh and Rodoh, both now denier sites, where a small number of the faithful reassure one another with cameos from normal people permitted, we are left with friggin' Saggy at ISF.

Hunt: a chimp in a padded room.

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Postby Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Statmech's chimps pictures collection is awesome. It cracks me laughing every time, and having thoughts starting my own collection copying StatMech's pictures, because, God, they are so useful, example in Greek for some of our stupid lurkers. Great fun!!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 pm

LOL nice one!

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm

I PMed kmortis who edited a post of mine in Part III of the ISF HD thread:
Your moderating confuses me.

A user called Saggy has repeatedly refused to answer questions about two Holocaust witnesses (Krzepicki and Rabinowicz). I finally wrote, to make clear why I think he's ducking, "Krzepicki. Rabinowicz. You're a coward, Saggy. Sad!" You edited my post. Good grief.

This same user frequently refers to me and others posting in the forum, based on nothing, as paid agents of Israel (hasbara trolls). You do nothing.

I am not sure why in the one instance drawing a conclusion about a member's behavior in refusing discussion - on a point he invited, mind you - gets edited but insults, ad hominems, and conspiracy theorizing with regard to other members by Saggy is permitted.

Frankly, I can't fathom the standard at work with your moderating.

Lemmy Caution

DJT routinely uses harsher wording on Twitter, for crissakes.

What gives at a forum that enables anti-Semitic slurs and BS but not the occasional unpleasant post without AS content?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 pm

They also split the HD discussion again, my post was the first one they moved.

Haven't seen Saggy post in a couple of days. I guess he's busy finding us proof of the "hoax."

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

One of Roberto's victims, Andrea Carancini/666 is money recently resurfaced on twitter and threw a tantrum on Michael Shermer's post about an Auschwitz exhibit. Roberto's question here is an excellent summary of this idiot's stupidity.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is-irrelevant.html?showComment=1285517938202&m=1#c7228226208022994196

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:And submerging a train to drown the people inside ... are you kidding me?

This troll of hers was way back in 2010. Today, in 2017, this idiot is repeating the same stuff she slobbered SEVEN years ago. These idiots are frozen in time.

https://twitter.com/666isMONEY/status/9 ... 2032694272

Though, she did bring up something about the Auschwitz water table causing problems. This would naturally undermine her excuse for the air photos showing smoke: that they were "burning trash or clothes". Any problems with burning bodies would also affect burning clothes or garbage. What an idiot.

I believe Pressac mentioned that topf anf sons also provided a garbage incinerator to the SS staff at Auschwitz. Any smoke from garbage incineration would've come from there, and not the Kremas.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

NathanC wrote:One of Roberto's victims, Andrea Carancini/666 is money recently resurfaced on twitter and threw a tantrum on Michael Shermer's post about an Auschwitz exhibit. Roberto's question here is an excellent summary of this idiot's stupidity.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is-irrelevant.html?showComment=1285517938202&m=1#c7228226208022994196

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:And submerging a train to drown the people inside ... are you kidding me?

This troll of hers was way back in 2010. Today, in 2017, this idiot is repeating the same stuff she slobbered SEVEN years ago. These idiots are frozen in time.

Though, she did bring up something about the Auschwitz water table causing problems. This would naturally undermine her excuse for the air photos showing smoke: that they were "burning trash or clothes". Any problems with burning bodies would also affect burning clothes or garbage. What an idiot.

I believe Pressac mentioned that topf anf sons also provided a garbage incinerator to the SS staff at Auschwitz. Any smoke from garbage incineration would've come from there, and not the Kremas.

IIRC the summer of 1944 was a hot one and the water table fell dramatically. 1942 as well.

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm

The Auschwitz water table was a fairly common theme at Rodoh1.0. I tried to pay attention but the image of Fish tucking little hammers in his clown suit for his Birkenau investigation distracted me.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:46 pm

I once put 666ismoney on my list of dumbest deniers but I took her off. She's a complete whackaloon.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
NathanC wrote:One of Roberto's victims, Andrea Carancini/666 is money recently resurfaced on twitter and threw a tantrum on Michael Shermer's post about an Auschwitz exhibit. Roberto's question here is an excellent summary of this idiot's stupidity.

IIRC the summer of 1944 was a hot one and the water table fell dramatically. 1942 as well.

I think Pressac mentioned that the Nazis set up drainage ditches as well, to address the water table issue. One good thing about this "discussion" with the idiot is that Sergey mentioned some docs talking about the low water table level in 1944, and that HC will be having an article about it.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I once put 666ismoney on my list of dumbest deniers but I took her off. She's a complete whackaloon.

So are Saggy, Moronstrous, The Rizolis and king. They're all whackaloons. Not that I'm telling you to change your list or anything, just making an observation :D

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:05 pm

the best Saggy could muster regarding Hans' new article is to repeat some points sarcastically and declare the German and Polish sources a pack of Jewish lies . . . ?!?!?

Statistical Mechanic
Has No Life

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:24 pm

I'm expecting a yellow card for writing that Saggy belongs in the conspiraloon category. But ISF is maddening: Saggy can fill page after page accusing all others of being Jewish liars, hasbara operatives, etc - he can lay out supposed gradations of hasbara and assign members to them - and even mild replies to this crap get smacked down (edited, yellow carded - ok, LeoMajor's comments are not mild, but everyone else is reasoned, moderate in tone, and without personal venom).

Honest question: what's up with the moderators there?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:11 am

NathanC wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I once put 666ismoney on my list of dumbest deniers but I took her off. She's a complete whackaloon.

So are Saggy, Moronstrous, The Rizolis and king. They're all whackaloons. Not that I'm telling you to change your list or anything, just making an observation :D

Saggy is shooting up the list with a bullet, the Rizolis still reign but that reign is getting shakier.

Unfortunately I've taken Diane and Monstrous off my list, for now. I've moved Monstrous to the MUD/PUD (Mentally/physically Unable to Deny) list. I slid Diane out of the top 10 but she would definitely break into the top 15.

Probably 666ismoney would also make the top 15.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”